Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Tunji Braithwaite dead - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tunji Braithwaite dead (24765 Views)

Tinubu Replies Tunji Abayomi: I Never Relied On Your Advice To Choose Buhari / Ambode At Funeral Service Of Tunji Braithwaite / Osinbajo Pays Tunji Braithwaite's Famiy A Condolence Visit - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunji Braithwaite dead by litetias(m): 6:51pm On Mar 28, 2016
edan15:
May your soul go to the Clumoid or the Chumorld, the planets of rests and knowledge, provided you are not a worshipper of the sinful god called Jehovah or Allah who made hell fire for his worshippers.

Are you a member of the Church of Scientology?
Re: Tunji Braithwaite dead by juman(m): 6:55pm On Mar 28, 2016
litetias:

It was not true but it's true now!

Very sad news.

Anyway, every soul has its expiring date.

Each soul would return back to the Creator when time comes.
Re: Tunji Braithwaite dead by 3kay945(m): 6:55pm On Mar 28, 2016
Eyah,... Naija lost a patriot lipsrsealed
Re: Tunji Braithwaite dead by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 28, 2016
Mr. Braithwaite, a true gentleman.
Always reminded me of the novel 'To Sir, with Love'.
The nostalgia smiley
Re: Tunji Braithwaite dead by cardoctor(m): 6:59pm On Mar 28, 2016
The president we never had. Rest in peace sir.
Re: Tunji Braithwaite dead by litetias(m): 7:00pm On Mar 28, 2016
juman:

Very sad news.

Anyway, every soul has its expire date.

Each soul would return back to the Creator when time comes.

From dust to dust.
Re: Tunji Braithwaite dead by Hysmady(m): 8:54pm On Mar 28, 2016
One of Fela best lawyer! Rip sir
Re: Tunji Braithwaite dead by Roadmap27(m): 8:56pm On Mar 28, 2016
olari:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/breaking-tunji-braithwaite-dead/

RIP, may ur children be great than u to take on ur good will. God bless ur generation.
Re: Tunji Braithwaite dead by EreluY(f): 9:42pm On Mar 28, 2016
I know this man, personally. Whilst the likes of Tinubu and Saraki, the frauds, are being celebrated, the brilliant contributions of Dr Tunji Braithwaite never gained currency. If Dr Braithwaite had exerted and expended his time, efforts and energy elsewhere in the world, he would have been more successful and celebrated - not in Nigeria. Guys, don't waste your time, intellect, energy on a doomed country. Learn from this man.
Re: Tunji Braithwaite dead by Iwonttell(m): 9:51pm On Mar 28, 2016
R.I.P Strong man
Re: Tunji Braithwaite dead by 4nobody4every1: 9:55pm On Mar 28, 2016
EreluY:
I know this man, personally. Whilst the likes of [color=#770077][b]Tinubu and Saraki, the frauds, are being celebrated, the brilliant contributions of Dr Tunji Braithwaite never gained currency. If Dr Braithwaite had exerted and expended his time, efforts and energy elsewhere in the world, he would have been more successful and celebrated - not in Nigeria. Guys, don't waste your time, intellect, energy on a doomed country. Learn from this man.[/color][/b]
l am Bola Ahmed Tinubu, wetin l do again grin grin

Re: Tunji Braithwaite dead by EreluY(f): 10:04pm On Mar 28, 2016
4nobody4every1:
l am Bola Ahmed Tinubu, wetin l do again grin grin

You are a thief and a fraud who should be in jail right now.
Re: Tunji Braithwaite dead by 4nobody4every1: 10:07pm On Mar 28, 2016
EreluY:

You are a thief and a fraud who should be in jail right now.
Hahahahaha, l will report you now to President Buhari for calling me Ahmed Bola Tinubu a thief, the one who removed Jonathan from power, get ready, SSS will come after you now grin grin grin

Re: Tunji Braithwaite dead by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 28, 2016
EreluY:
I know this man, personally. Whilst the likes of Tinubu and Saraki, the frauds, are being celebrated, the brilliant contributions of Dr Tunji Braithwaite never gained currency. If Dr Braithwaite had exerted and expended his time, efforts and energy elsewhere in the world, he would have been more successful and celebrated - not in Nigeria. Guys, don't waste your time, intellect, energy on a doomed country. Learn from this man.

Im sure seeing what the country has become is what killed him. After risking his life fighting the likes of Abacha and to see everything come to this
Re: Tunji Braithwaite dead by simplygreat(m): 7:26am On Mar 29, 2016
Eternal Rest grant unto him Oh Lord and Let d perpetual light shine on him. May his soul rest in peace
Re: Tunji Braithwaite dead by chykaa2: 9:25am On Mar 29, 2016
Farewell scholar par excellence. You indeed were a great intellect and voice of the oppressed. How the pool of good men keeps depleting without replacement. I weep for thee Nigeria!
Re: Tunji Braithwaite dead by braithwaite(m): 5:56pm On May 11, 2016
focus7:
Tunji Braithwaite the confusionist.
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki Seeks To Stall Trial Again, Asks Judge To Disqualify Self / 2023: We'll Reject Muslim-muslim Ticket- CAN / Atiku Interviewed On Voice Of America (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.