Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

6 Signs To Know That She Is A ‘loose’ Woman On Your First Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Signs To Know That She Is A ‘loose’ Woman On Your First Date (2471 Views)

"A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate / 10 Signs To Know You Are Dating The Wrong Person / 6 Natural Ways To Tighten The Vagina & The True Reason For A Loose Vagina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Signs To Know That She Is A ‘loose’ Woman On Your First Date by abelabel: 2:55pm On Mar 28, 2016
First impressions, though always overlooked, are very important in dating. How you carry yourself on a first date will determine the direction the relationship takes. If things go wrong the first time, it can take ages to win back the lost goodwill.

My advice to guys is too look out for the following red flags and take to the hills:

Dressing: How a woman is dressed for the first date tells a lot about her personality and what she’s looking for. If she shows up dressed like a poll dancer, with her boobs and thighs sprawling all over the place, the message that will be broadcast is, “I do not want anything serious, just have your way with me and let’s get this over and done with already!”

Ladies, if you think skimpy is sexy, then you are misguided. If a man makes a move to bed you on a first date, probably you are the one who has sent those signals, announcing that you are ‘that kind of girl’ by the way you are dressed or acting.

Do not try too hard to impress, it is just a date, not a life and death relationship boot camp! Be simple. Be yourself. Let him see the real you.

Bad-mouthing the ex: Your past relationship may crop up during a date, even though it is not advisable to go that direction with the man you fancy. Dear guys, if the woman starts talking ill of her ex with a good dose of curse words to boot, just sit there like a robot and blank it out. But let that be the last date you are having

Continue reading here http://www.abelabel.com/2016/03/6-signs-know-loose-woman-first-date/
Re: 6 Signs To Know That She Is A ‘loose’ Woman On Your First Date by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 28, 2016
Ladies, be decent in ur dressing, simple!!!
Re: 6 Signs To Know That She Is A ‘loose’ Woman On Your First Date by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 28, 2016
Continue reading? undecided mtchew la continue,la bend!
Re: 6 Signs To Know That She Is A ‘loose’ Woman On Your First Date by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 28, 2016
loose or tight
woman na woman

1 Like

Re: 6 Signs To Know That She Is A ‘loose’ Woman On Your First Date by Daniel2289(m): 6:03pm On Mar 28, 2016
Mprepz:
loose or tight woman na woman
Yeah
Re: 6 Signs To Know That She Is A ‘loose’ Woman On Your First Date by Mannylex(m): 6:59pm On Mar 28, 2016
Let she who has ears listen.
Re: 6 Signs To Know That She Is A ‘loose’ Woman On Your First Date by Vinshu(f): 7:02pm On Mar 28, 2016
A woman can be unclad. A man who tries anything is irresponsible

1 Like

Re: 6 Signs To Know That She Is A ‘loose’ Woman On Your First Date by olaleye1355(m): 7:34pm On Mar 28, 2016
Vinshu:
A woman can be unclad. A man who tries anything is irresponsible

MUST VE BEEN A TYPO

Let me help u with that bae

[EDIT] A woman can be unclad. A man who tries anything is a very responsible human.
Re: 6 Signs To Know That She Is A ‘loose’ Woman On Your First Date by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 28, 2016
Seriously, the guy that wrote this is still living in 1980. I'm serious oh

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Prostituting Friends Keep Getting Married Easily Unlike Me At 29 - Lady Lam / Who is More jealous In A Relationship, Man Or Woman? / What I Think The Government Needs To Look Into Concerning Child birth Control

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.