Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,747 members, 7,851,561 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:55 PM

Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) (29554 Views)

Boko Haram Kills Seal Uzoma, Nigerian Soldier In North-East (Photos) / Army Deploys Armored Tanks To The South-East. Photos/video / Owerri: The Most Modern City In Southeast_pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by MrObontami(m): 8:10pm On Oct 31, 2016
Synzu:

Baba, dazz how we roll grin

Nothing beats this city cool
I believe you bro cool
Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by MrObontami(m): 8:10pm On Oct 31, 2016
Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by MrObontami(m): 8:14pm On Oct 31, 2016
Babzilla:
Oh. I see Obontami baba long time man. oyawo e da?
which one of them ?
Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 31, 2016
MrObontami:
which one of them ?
Puff puff
Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 31, 2016
Synzu:

Oga babz, I hail you sir cool
Mr. Synzu I greet you correct person
you scarce pass dollar sha. I trust all is well
Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by MrObontami(m): 10:16pm On Oct 31, 2016
Babzilla:
Puff puff
you watched southampton vs chelsea match yesterday ??
Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by Nobody: 6:21am On Nov 01, 2016
[right][/right]
MrObontami:
you watched southampton vs chelsea match yesterday ??

Yeah. Why?
Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by MrObontami(m): 7:58am On Nov 01, 2016
Babzilla:
[right][/right]

Yeah. Why?
I wanted Southampton to win. Damn I was so fcccking angry to see chelsea win
Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by ikennaj44: 1:29pm On Feb 14, 2017
Abagworo:
What about the amazing artificial waterfalls that is photo tempting. Nobody passes by without wishing to take a little snap.

Abagworo
those hausa girls look good though, but are they part of development in imo state?
Re: Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) by baba2070: 12:37pm On Mar 18, 2019
am from amaisii in uvuru, aboh mbaise.
amaco12:
get out mr man Okorocha has done well I remembered how Owerri was then and now,am now proud of my state.
God bless Okorocha,
God blesss IMO state
God bless Aboh Mbaise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Youths 'Fight Over Mobilization Fee' After APC Mega Campaign In Anambra. Photos / Hoodlums Snatch Ballot Box In Imo Supplementary Election In Presence Of Security / Pictures Of Ongoing Bonny Waterway Terminal Reconstruction In Portharcourt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.