Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,695 members, 7,820,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Okorocha At Asumpta Catholic, Gave His Life To Christ,Promises To Change His Way - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha At Asumpta Catholic, Gave His Life To Christ,Promises To Change His Way (39289 Views)

Dolapo Osinbajo And Nneoma Okorocha At The Launch Of Elfreeda Foundation In Imo / Nneoma Okorocha Marching Pass Rochas Okorocha At Independence Day Parade / Ohakim And Okorocha At Iwuanyanwu's Child Dedication (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha At Asumpta Catholic, Gave His Life To Christ,Promises To Change His Way by ebenholer(m): 11:35pm On Mar 28, 2016
ujoatu:
He embraced Emeka Ihedioha PDP Candidate in the 2015 election
And so? Devils no dey smile ni? I beg make I no here sey u fall for that kind tin
Re: Okorocha At Asumpta Catholic, Gave His Life To Christ,Promises To Change His Way by opribo(m): 12:48am On Mar 29, 2016
Galatians 6:5
Be ye not deceived God cannot be mocked....

If indeed the governor is for real humbling himself to seek forgiveness from imolitrs and God then it is a welcome development but if on the other hand this is another Obama billboard things then he shall likewise be consumed.
Re: Okorocha At Asumpta Catholic, Gave His Life To Christ,Promises To Change His Way by cjoy4life: 1:21am On Mar 29, 2016
This is Anglican diocese of owerri
Re: Okorocha At Asumpta Catholic, Gave His Life To Christ,Promises To Change His Way by mandax: 4:11am On Mar 29, 2016
shankie:
this guy is hypocrite, he gave his life to Jesus yesteday, ask for forgiveness from imolite and promise to change his ways, and today monday he fail to show up for an event that he was invited for by orlu chairman and indi eze orlu zone, after he made every wait till 4.30 pm, he now sent someone to come spent 5 mins and go, since i started my sevrvice here this guy as never show up for any event that will not benefit him either with money, politically or socially, both my swearing in in camp and pop, he made us wait and bever show, and samething goes for bath after us, infact thier own worse, cos the person he sent was sayin batch C 2009, while its batch B 2015.

Okorocha and Orlu don't sing from same hymn book. Orlu massively voted him to rewrite the historic underdevelopment slapped upon the area by previous governments.

But Okorocha made things worse. He denies Orlu ranging from the pipe borne water to public university to roads, to economic growth infrastructure, to urban drainage system the area asked for - and beats his chest about that.

Dust from roads scratched by his contractors make people in Orlu risk lung disease.

Youths in Orlu have had no organised sports five years Okorocha became governor after Okorocha dismantled a modern sports stadium built by the previous governments.

IMSUTH is only government establishment that brings a few Naira govt money to Orlu, but Okorocha has picketed it to near coma. Road to IMSUTH remain non-pliable since Okorocha became governor; to the extent that IMSUTH now doesn't admit new medical students.
Re: Okorocha At Asumpta Catholic, Gave His Life To Christ,Promises To Change His Way by bennymcnonny(m): 7:05am On Mar 29, 2016
Ndlistic:
The executive governor of Imo State Owelle Rochas Anayo Okorocha yesterday being Easter Sunday gave his life to christ at Asumpta Catholic Cathedral Owerri, asking for forgiveness from Imolites and promised to change his ways.

http://www.newswirenaija..in/2016/03/governor-rochas-okorocha-gave-his-life.html?m=1

Guy that is not a Catholic Church. It's an Anglican church close to IMSU
Re: Okorocha At Asumpta Catholic, Gave His Life To Christ,Promises To Change His Way by sycrocombus: 11:32am On Mar 29, 2016
Very right my brother. I was about saying same. It's Anglican Church to be precise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akpabio lamented Obi received more applause during Wigwe's funeral - Peterside / Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? / Video Of Supreme Court Building On Fire In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.