Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,222 members, 7,849,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:52 AM

What Are Some Of The Most Embarrassing Moments Of Our Political Leaders? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Are Some Of The Most Embarrassing Moments Of Our Political Leaders? (317 Views)

Most Humble Moments Of Leaders Around The World(Photos) / We Buried Our Political Differences To Discuss Issues Of Yoruba Problems - FFK / Opposition To Buhari, Apc Will Affect Our Political Future – Okorocha Warns Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are Some Of The Most Embarrassing Moments Of Our Political Leaders? by christopheru(m): 4:53pm On Mar 28, 2016
Hello guys! This our country can be very funny at times. Without writing much, What are some of the most
embarrassing moments of our
political leaders? E plenty oo(In okon's Voice.
*checks if any politicians is here watching me. *Oh non*, Leaps out of thread*
Re: What Are Some Of The Most Embarrassing Moments Of Our Political Leaders? by michiyke2003(m): 5:00pm On Mar 28, 2016
Somebody should help me tell buhari that we don't need change again,we need transformation,and please explain to him what transformation means before he will hang us on electric transformer. Mr lia mohammed should also be educate about transformation before he will lie about how buhari has been making plan to import electric transformer as our new need. As for professor osibanjo,please help me tell him that transformation is not about promising without actualising. We don't need change again. #Nigeriasaynotochange#
Re: What Are Some Of The Most Embarrassing Moments Of Our Political Leaders? by christopheru(m): 5:06pm On Mar 28, 2016
To me, one of the most embarrassing moment was wen I heard that Nigerian budget was missen. Mehn I shock. *runs out of thread*

(1) (Reply)

Has The April Fool Change Come??? / US Earmarks $600m In Development Assistance To Nigeria / Alamieyeseigha Burial Date Finally Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.