Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,501 members, 7,823,170 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God (71113 Views)

Please Show Me In Your Bible Where Jesus Says I Am God And You Should Worship Me / Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" / Man Whose Sister Was Murdered Denounces Jesus (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God by Billygee2u: 8:02am On Mar 29, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

A lot of people lose their faith because of the bad behavior of Christians.

Sad...but true.

I guess the pastor is happy now.

Modified....

In my opinion, the blame for the loss of faith goes to the COZA pastor and his church.

They ''protected their pastor''.They decided the image of the church was better than heartfelt,broken repentance towards God. They decided that the Pastor was far more important than a lost sheep...and so...they ganged up against Ese and this is the result.

You know, one comment I hate amongst Nigerian christians is the ''Touch not my anointed'' comment. When it was used by David in the Bible ....David was not saying that Saul was free from criticism....he was saying that it was not in his hand to remove Saul...it was in God's hands.

Today...we use that comment to protect our beloved superhero Pastors from all critique. We turn them into little Gods...and give them all worship and protection....even if it is at the expense of souls.

Well....Mr Pastor....you have your reward. You have your reputation and fame intact. You never had to say sorry. No problem. You are good to go.

I think it is time the Nigerian Church....the born again branch....stopped this pastor worship and replaced it with Jesus worship. Before God decides to send us through harsh times so that some souls can be saved.

P.S....I advise Nigerian Christians to read these Christian novels....

1.The Visitation....by Frank Perretti.

2.And the Shofar blew by Francine Rivers.

It is time for change in our Church. We have strayed.Even I have strayed. We need to make Christ the Lord of all our life....not our pastor,career, achievement,money, etc.
Re: Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God by Billygee2u: 8:02am On Mar 29, 2016
Smellymouth:
Pastor of COZA abi COZY, are you happy now?? lipsrsealed
Re: Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God by neocortex: 8:03am On Mar 29, 2016
oluworld2:

Romans 12: I beseech you therefore brethren, By the mercy of God, that ye present your body a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.
Matthew 6: 33 Seek ye first God's kingdom and HIS righteousness.
2 Corinthians 5:I7 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
1 John 5:18We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.
Romans 6:1 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?
From the day you decided to follow Jesus, you decided to leave behind your old way of life. And allow God to be in total control of your life. Is the way you live your life, react to things, that tell people who you are. As a Christian, we should be heavenly conscious. And our lives should preach the gospel our our Lord Jesus Christ.

Why are you beating about the bush , the question requires a yes or no answer
I know you are definitely engaging in one of those acts which means you are not
a christian but your self-declared righteousness will not let you see that but you
are quick to label others as non-christians because they are "sinners".
Re: Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God by oluworld2(m): 8:13am On Mar 29, 2016
neocortex:

Why are you beating about the bush , the question requires a yes or no answer
I know you are definitely engaging in one of those acts which means you are not
a christian but your self-declared righteousness will not let you see that but you
are quick to label others as non-christians because they are "sinners".
I never labelled anyone as a sinner, but let me tell you, if you have Christ living in you, those characters will not be found in your life because you live by keeping his words, so why calling yourself a Christian when you don't have the attributes of Christ. I show you what the Scripture says but I guess if you are a Christian that study the Bible daily, you will know who a Christian is. Do you know why the Disciples first called Christians? You cannot be doing those things and claim to be a Christian,
Re: Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God by damosky12(m): 8:18am On Mar 29, 2016
duni04:
Don't blame her. I've felt the same way too once or twice in my life. When people you think God should just strike down cos of their sinning ways, like "Pastor" Biodun go on with life like God approves of their sins, it makes you question your faith. After sleeping with his church member and getting away with it, that man has gone on to throw yatch parties and own Porche's amongst other luxuries. Makes you wonder if God approves.

God doesn't go about questioning men about their sins. Jesus paid the bills. That a Pastor sins doesn't make him less a pastor. He wasn't perfect when God called him. Don't judge...

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God by dfrost: 8:36am On Mar 29, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

A lot of people lose their faith because of the bad behavior of Christians.

It is time for change in our Church. We have strayed.Even I have strayed. We need to make Christ the Lord of all our life....not our pastor,career, achievement,money, etc.

Sad to say that most Nigerians pay lip service to the teachings of Christ but only want to hear pastors preaching about the above points you mentioned especially prosperity. 2 Timothy 3:5

I visited an elderly man recovering from stroke and he told me that their pastor told them to start contributions in something called Kingdom Investment Program. For what exactly?

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God by neocortex: 8:57am On Mar 29, 2016
oluworld2:

I never labelled anyone as a sinner, but let me tell you, if you have Christ living in you, those characters will not be found in your life because you live by keeping his words, so why calling yourself a Christian when you don't have the attributes of Christ. I show you what the Scripture says but I guess if you are a Christian that study the Bible daily, you will know who a Christian is. Do you know why the Disciples first called Christians? You cannot be doing those things and claim to be a Christian,

Here we go again, do you still engage in any of those characters ? Yes or No
Re: Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God by megastu(m): 8:57am On Mar 29, 2016
Benite:
I disagree with those who believe its coza pastors ordeal that changed her mindset.
We all as Christians go through disappointments and heart breaks by people we trust but God sometimes allows these to happen too build us up and make us a better person.
The word trust is only Absolutely true for God, as we are living by grace and can disappoint even ourselves by our actions, telling you that you should not trust yourself but God alone as he is the author and finisher of our faith.
Psalm 118 vs 8 It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man.
If her alleged ordeal with the pastor could discourage her about God, then i wonder if she caught him doing fetish/diabolic stuff to her how it would have been.
If she is discouraged then she should re-examine her life, because God allows things like this to happen so you can learn to trust fully on him.

My Friend stop that. That pastor almost destroyed that girl's life with his selfishness and his uncontrollable d**k.

Until that man apologies to God and to that girl, i will never believe he is a christian.

How i wish Archbishop Benson Idahosa was still alive.

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God by oluworld2(m): 9:08am On Mar 29, 2016
neocortex:

Here we go again, do you still engage in any of those characters ? Yes or No
If you can't get anything from what I said so far, you are not in right position to ask if yes or no, I will only tell the words and stop responding to your message. Those that do such things cannot inherit the kingdom of God. Read Galatians 5:19
Re: Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God by neocortex: 9:12am On Mar 29, 2016
oluworld2:

If you can't get anything from what I said so far, you are not in right position to ask if yes or no, I will only tell the words and stop responding to your message. Those that do such things cannot inherit the kingdom of God. Read Galatians 5:19

Hahaha grin , you are so predictable.
You : If Mr. A comits sin he is not a christian
Me: Do you engage in sin ?
You: I can't tell you, but sinners are not of the kingdom

Goodluck fooling the gullible
Re: Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God by derecho(m): 9:39am On Mar 29, 2016
Ok ma
beadaholic:

Firstly let me correct you, he didn't buy a porsche, it was given to him, and he didn't pay for any birthday celebration, it was organized by church members.

Back to the topic, materials doesn't verify God's approval, true. However, materials are part of God's bessings and the only way you know it's from God is because no sorrow is added to it. Pastor Biodun and wife have moved on, so should some people move on.
No one is looking up to Pastor Biodun as Jesus.

If you know this lady well you won't be suprise at her behaviour and utterances.
Re: Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God by Mactop01: 11:34am On Mar 29, 2016
Pls we need to understand something here, their is different between you belonging to one religion and not believing in God, eg now Christian, their is different between been a christian and been truthfully born again and living a christ like life, for me I don't believe in religion but I believe in jesus christ and obey his commandment, most of the activities church dey do today na just religion not God commandment eg which one is doing Aso Ebi for church cos of one special church occasion, churches should be hospital for the Sick not avenue for relaxation. Pls religion and serving God is different biko, she might not believe in religion but serve God well,.
Re: Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God by holyfather(m): 12:17pm On Mar 29, 2016
Benite:
I disagree with those who believe its coza pastors ordeal that changed her mindset.
We all as Christians go through disappointments and heart breaks by people we trust but God sometimes allows these to happen too build us up and make us a better person.
The word trust is only Absolutely true for God, as we are living by grace and can disappoint even ourselves by our actions, telling you that you should not trust yourself but God alone as he is the author and finisher of our faith.
Psalm 118 vs 8 It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man.
If her alleged ordeal with the pastor could discourage her about God, then i wonder if she caught him doing fetish/diabolic stuff to her how it would have been.
If she is discouraged then she should re-examine her life, because God allows things like this to happen so you can learn to trust fully on him.
From the first time her story came afloat, I spotted her warped understanding of Christianity and what it's all about.
She's got a whole lot of Spiritual facts all misplaced.
I shouldn't be judging her if I state categorically that she was never truly in the faith in the first place.
It's a pity that churches hardly take time to fully disciple young believers and school them to full maturity.
Quite a pity!
Re: Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God by succyreal(m): 1:34pm On Mar 29, 2016
it is only a fool that says there is no God
Re: Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God by abdoolorunwa(m): 1:42pm On Mar 29, 2016
WHEN U DOUBT UR FAITH BLV ME IT IS A GOOD THING. IT ALLOWS U TO REALLY LOOK INTO URSELF. THE RESON FOR RELIGION IS TO REALLY GIVE U SOLACE AND PEACE OF MIND WITH WHAT U BLV IN, ITS NO SURPRISE, SOME PPL WORSHIP STONES, SOME COWS, SOME SUN, SOME WORSHIP FELLOW HUMANS, SOME HAVE NO DIETY (FREE THINKERS), SOME WORSHIP SPIRITS AND SOME BLV IN GOD. WHICHEVER U DO IT GIVES U PEACE OF MIND HAVING A SOURCE TO LOOK UP TO.
THE QUESTION REMAINS WHY DO WE EXIST? Y DOES D HUMAN RACE PREVAIL OVER EVERYTHING?
HERE U MOST REMEMBER, THAT THERE WERE PEOPLE BEFORE U, AND THERE WILL BE OTHERS AFTER U, EITHER GREATER OR LESSER THAN U, WE ALL HAVE WANTS AND DESIRES WITH NO LIMITS, WE HATE, WE LOVE, WE BEAR FRUITS OF OUR KINDS AS WE WERE BORN.
A CONCISE FOLLOW UP ON THE HISTORY OF THE HUMAN RACE CAN BE FOUND THROUGH SCIENCE, ARTS, AND RELIGION. FOR ME I SETTLE FOR RELIGION. AND ALL RELIGIONS SHARE SIMILAR MESSAGE, LOVE AND PEACE. TALKS ABOUT A SUPREME BEING, ONE WE HOLD ALLEGIANCE TO. D CREATOR OF OUR LIFES BATTERY (SOUL) THAT AS TIME THICKS AWAY THE SOUL LONGS FOR ITS CREATOR, THE AUTHOR AND FINISHER OF OUR FAITH, THE OMNIPOTENT, THE ALL SEER, THE ALL KNOWER, THE SUSTAINER, THE JUST, THE MOST MERCIFUL. THAT THOUGH WE WERE MEANT TO UNDERSTAN THAT WE WERE MADE IN HIS IMAGE, LIKE WE FORGIVE, LOVE, BUILD, PRODUCE, MAKE ETC BUT WERE OUR TECHNOLOGY ENDS, THE LORDS OWN BEGINS.
I KNOW FOR A FACT DAT MY SOUL ISN'T MINE, IT BELONGS TO THE ALMIGHTY THAT HE CAN DO WHT HE WISHES WITH IT.
AND SO I BELIEVE WHEN IT IS SAID THAT FROM HIM I HAVE COME AND UNTO HIM IS THE FINAL RETURN.
I AM A MUSLIM AND THIS IS WHAT I BELIEVE.
Re: Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:53pm On Mar 29, 2016
neocortex:

How were you able to read her mind ?
Do you believe in God ? If yes prove it
I am a psychologist and lawyer. your statement is irrelevant.
Re: Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God by neocortex: 1:29am On Mar 30, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
I am a psychologist spiritual psychologist and lawyer. your statement is irrelevant.

I didn't expect an answer from you because you made your previous
statement simply to justify your faith.
Re: Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God by VajanahDischaj(f): 7:07pm On Mar 30, 2016
neocortex:

I didn't expect an answer from you because you made your previous
statement simply to justify your faith.
you are not worthy of my response boy.
Re: Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God by neocortex: 7:13pm On Mar 30, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
you are not worthy of my response boy.

Grandma why are you so bitter ?
Re: Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:22pm On Mar 30, 2016
neocortex:

why am I this f00Lish?
Re: Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God by neocortex: 6:16am On Mar 31, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
I am ashamed that my real self has been exposed

So much for being a spiritual psychologist.
All these fake christians self.
Re: Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God by neocortex: 10:16am On Mar 31, 2016
[quote author=VajanahDischaj post=44274644][/quote]

Gosh, never knew I have been replying a yaba left escapee,
I hope the doctors find you soonest.
Sorry for assuming you were sane.

Bye and get well soon.
Re: Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God by neocortex: 10:19am On Mar 31, 2016
succyreal:
it is only a fool that says there is no God

Same old crap,
common you can do better than this.
Re: Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God by succyreal(m): 12:35pm On Mar 31, 2016
neocortex:

Same old crap,
common you can do better than this.
That means u are a fool to support this
Re: Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God by neocortex: 1:38pm On Mar 31, 2016
succyreal:
That means u are a fool to support this

Who is a greater fool than one who believes a virgin can get
pregnant let alone give birth ?

Who can be more foolish than a man who believes a condemned jew
died for his sin ?
Re: Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God by succyreal(m): 4:51pm On Mar 31, 2016
neocortex:

Who is a greater fool than one who believes a virgin can get pregnant let alone give birth ?
Who can be more foolish than a man who believes a condemned jew died for his sin ?
Do u even believe God?
Re: Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God by VajanahDischaj(f): 5:56pm On Apr 02, 2016
neocortex:

So much for being a spiritual psychologist. All these fake christians self.
Cuntface!
Re: Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God by EmmyDe25(m): 5:07am On Apr 03, 2016
For the record, Benny Ark no longer works with cool FM Abuja. He now works with Urban 96 in Lagos.
Re: Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God by Donjazzy12(m): 9:29am On Feb 24, 2017
GurlFriend:
Ese Walter Ark, wife of Cool Fm OAP Benny Ark shot into public consciousness when, in 2013, she made public her alleged sexual relationship with married COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo. Before the confession, she penned a heartfelt public letter to Jesus, thanking Him for giving her the grace to forgive.

Part of the note read: "Today I say thank you. Thank you for staying with me like you said you would. Thank you for your Spirit that leads and guides me into all truth and continues to lead me even when I insist on holding on to a lie. Thank you for not allowing me die before my time. Thank you for the hope and assurance in my heart. Thank you for helping me develop a stronger sense of purpose."

After the media frenzy that followed the scandal, she moved on with her life and had her first child with her hubby January last year.

It however came as a surprise when earlier this month she took to her Facebook page to denounce religion and everything that has to do with it. She says she no longer believes in God, but at the same time doesn't regard herself as an atheist, but rather as a humanist.

Here is what she wrote below:

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/03/ese-walter-denounces-jesus-says-she-no.html
She was never a Christian in the first place! I knew it would end like this.
Re: Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God by Ahasco(m): 1:24am On Nov 11, 2017
thorpido:
'Lord to whom shall we go,Thou hast the words of eternal life'(John 6:68).
We can't go to our minds,the stars,the moon,philosophers,scholars,astrologers or some fake prophets...............only You has the words of eternal life.

SMH
Re: Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God by Ahasco(m): 1:25am On Nov 11, 2017
Destined2win:
Well, it's no surprise thingy.

If peter who saw some miracles of Jesus could deny him, then who is Ese Walter? I guess a drop of water on the atlantic.
In case Ese doesn't know, Jesus already knew that a lot people will deny him in this end time. It is just that she chose to be among those to tread that path.

Just look at how shallow her origin, and definition, of life is. Hmmm! That reminds me, even the bible rightly quipped, 'a fool says in her heart, there is no God'!

I pray that Ese returns to the path of Happiness.

Happiness? I SMH

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria / Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? / Man Rains Money On His Pastor In Church (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.