Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,374 members, 7,836,523 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God (71164 Views)

Please Show Me In Your Bible Where Jesus Says I Am God And You Should Worship Me / Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" / Man Whose Sister Was Murdered Denounces Jesus (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God by Ahasco(m): 1:27am On Nov 11, 2017
AntiWailer:
That is the damage done to her by the Pastor of COZA

Uptill now, he refuse to address this issue.

As christians we need to acknowledge that these guys are normal people like us so in case they fail us, the impact will not be this crazy.

i was not surprised she said this. I would have been surprised if she forged ahead.

When a Pastor say hin go show u grace hit u like a b*tch and still jump up the next day in service. You go dey confused.

Dear Ese, God is God nobody can change that. Settle things with your Creator and move on.

How? By going back to religion?
Re: Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God by Ahasco(m): 1:28am On Nov 11, 2017
Pangea:
angry
Mtsheeew!
Attention seeker oshi!

And you?
Re: Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God by Ahasco(m): 1:29am On Nov 11, 2017
I swear I would convert to religion if this airhead ever says she's become atheist. Better she stay confused as ever. Humanity my left nutsac.
Flaky biatch, attention whōre. She and that ridiculous conman pastor.

And that leaves you where?
Re: Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God by Ahasco(m): 1:30am On Nov 11, 2017
dubemnaija:
Abeg who be this one sef??

Wife to a common OAP... Mtshewww

And why does she irritate you?
Re: Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God by Ahasco(m): 1:32am On Nov 11, 2017
Vastjoy:
Try ISLAM my sister

O you mean another fire?
Re: Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God by thorpido(m): 8:16am On Nov 11, 2017
Ahasco:

SMH
You suffer from tremor bro?
Re: Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God by Ahasco(m): 12:31pm On Nov 11, 2017
thorpido:
You suffer from tremor bro?

its all you know. SMH

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? / Shiloh2021: Why Bishop Oyedepo Will Continue To Be The Richest Pastor In Nigeria / Man Rains Money On His Pastor In Church (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.