Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

5 Things I'm Tired Of Hearing Nigerian Football Fans Say - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 5 Things I'm Tired Of Hearing Nigerian Football Fans Say (19871 Views)

Football Fans Queue To Buy Super Eagles' Jersey In London. Photos / UCL: Football Fans Fume At What Neymar Did After Madrid's Win / Football Fans Show Support To Carl Ikeme In England. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Things I'm Tired Of Hearing Nigerian Football Fans Say by unite4real: 7:56pm On Mar 28, 2016
My South East brothers Calling Arsene wenger ARSENAL WENGER
Re: 5 Things I'm Tired Of Hearing Nigerian Football Fans Say by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:11pm On Mar 28, 2016
Nigerians are very Passionate about Football:

Did you see how many Nigerians risked their lives in Kaduna to see the Super Eagles play Egypt? Have you ever seen UJ Esuene stadium Calabar scanty ever. What about Port-Harcourt stadia.

During one of the U17 hosted in Nigeria, the crowd that turned out to watch the U17 boys train was enough to fill a stadium.

During Nigeria 99, a riot almost broke out because people wanted to buy tickets at inflated prices to watch Brazil play.

Our Super Eagles are no more Super

Can you compare the French and Uruguayan team Senegal played to the Italian and Argentine team we lost to at USA '94.

That was a joke comparison. Our 94 Super Eagles were so good that the second best National team in the World, Italy with the World best player Roberto Baggio and one of the greatest coaches in the history of World Football, Arrigo Sacchi resorted to injuring our players to win.

Then you ask if they were really Super.

Talented Footballers abound in Nigeria:

You use club selection as a yardstick? Then you know nothing about the deep politics that goes on in Football. Tell me Busquets has more talent in his whole body, compared to the talent in Yaya Toure's left leg. Yet, Busquets got picked ahead of Yaya Toure consistently until Yaya left.

When you look at the achievements of the likes of Musa, Mikel, Utaka and Ike Uche. Martins, Ighalo etc despite the heavy politics played in Europe, then you will understand how difficult it is for Africans to break into such squads and the amount of talent to break in.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things I'm Tired Of Hearing Nigerian Football Fans Say by EmperorMGI: 8:12pm On Mar 28, 2016
DonUjay:
1. Nigerians are very Passionate about Football:

Are we really that Passionate about football? If your answer is yes then why do we find it so hard to get supposed passionate fans into stadiums whenever the Super Eagles or any of our National teams Play? Why are our so-called Passionate fans not willing to buy tickets (Part with money) to watch their National teams Play? You'ld only find sizeable crowds at the stadium when the gates are thrown open.

Even more disturbing is the fact that these fans go to stadiums to support the national teams without wearing the National team colours, thus, resulting in a sea of Rainbow colours at the stands which make for distasteful viewing for Television audiences and also make the away team feel less intimidated.

2. Our Super Eagles are no more Super

We keep referring to auld Lang syne when our national team was a force to reckon with in world football. This begs the question: were our Super eagles ever Super? The only successes we've achieved in football were at the age grade level and continental level (for both male and female teams). Let's be factual, even the so-called USA '94 squad which is touted to be our best ever team was not much of a success on the global stage. We Lost to the two Big teams we came up against at the 1994 World Cup (Argentina and Italy); Senegal secured a World cup berth for the first time at Korea/Japan World cup (2000) and ended up beating 2 Big teams (Former world cup winners) in France and Uruguay but eventually crashed out at the Quarter finals (Emphasis on Quarter finals).

3. Talented Footballers abound in Nigeria:

Maybe in the past this would have been correct but as it stands right now I don't even think the talents abound anymore. I think we saw the Last of our truly talented footballers when Austin 'Jay-Jay' Okocha and Nwankwo 'Papilo' Kanu retired.

If you have a divergent view on this matter then I think you should ask yourself the following questions: How many of our Super Eagles Players can break into the first team of any of Barcelona, Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid, Bayern Munich, P.S.G or Mancity

How many of our Nigerian Players Play first team football in a Bug club in any of the top five Leagues in Europe?

When Last did a Nigerian Footballerr win the African Footballer of the year award?

4. We Have The Best Supporters Club in the World:

Have you noticed how dull football Matches may seem when the Nigerian Supporters club are in the stands Beating their drums and blowing those trumpets in a bid to Lend the needed support to the National team, Now compare this to what you get in football matches involving European teams, South/North American teams and even Asian teams...Like seven-up the difference Is clear right?
Can't forget the South-Korean fans at the Korea/Japan World cup (2000), those fans brought a whole new dimension to football supportership

5. Feel free to add yours...
This is simply your opinion though!.....BTW, it is Korea /Japan 2002....and not 2000.
Re: 5 Things I'm Tired Of Hearing Nigerian Football Fans Say by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:13pm On Mar 28, 2016
HRich:
Lolz. Sir Musa is a First team player at Mosco.

I was just being sarcastic.
Re: 5 Things I'm Tired Of Hearing Nigerian Football Fans Say by Icon4s(m): 8:25pm On Mar 28, 2016
safarigirl:
so Ighalo is not a first team player? Must is not a first team player?

What is OP yapping about?

Only football analysts like thegoodjoe, icon4s, thesupernerd, daninya11, robosky and co should be taken seriously. This bros is not relevant in sports section, we know our people

My sister forget that bros. I know his type.

Very obvious he stopped watching football after Kanu and Okocha's exit.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things I'm Tired Of Hearing Nigerian Football Fans Say by TheSuperNerd(m): 8:26pm On Mar 28, 2016
Hahahahahahahahaha....... Just Negodu.....

Who is this guy? Hahahahahahaha......

Maybe it's time a thread is opened "super-specifically" to show you the SUPER TALENTS NIGERIA HAS FOR THE NEXT GENERATION RISING TODAY. You could also visit the sports section's home page and see for yourself.

Your no.1 is a big fallacy.

Your no.2 has no cogent logical argument. Another fallacious point.

Your no.3 oozes "Ignorance" that is laughable to many but not to me. Why? Because I think you need "brain surgery" for making such atrocious comments in no.3.

Your no.4 is not relevant. But just to tell you, The NFSC have won Best supporters' club in Africa about 3 times or so at previous Caf awards when such category was still available. I have the records. Best in the world?? They don't have to be.... But world soccer analysts will always comment on how football-crazy Nigerian fans actually are and how noisy we can be at stadia in international competitions. So your point is irrelevant. #smiles

I need not say much more... But it's obvious your football knowledge is limited. Happy Easter...

Hahahahahahaha.....

DonUjay:

Are we really that Passionate about football? If your answer is yes then why do we find it so hard to get supposed passionate fans into stadiums whenever the Super Eagles or any of our National teams Play? Why are our so-called Passionate fans not willing to buy tickets (Part with money) to watch their National teams Play? You'ld only find sizeable crowds at the stadium when the gates are thrown open.

Even more disturbing is the fact that these fans go to stadiums to support the national teams without wearing the National team colours, thus, resulting in a sea of Rainbow colours at the stands which make for distasteful viewing for Television audiences and also make the away team feel less intimidated.

We keep referring to auld Lang syne when our national team was a force to reckon with in world football. This begs the question: were our Super eagles ever Super? The only successes we've achieved in football were at the age grade level and continental level (for both male and female teams). Let's be factual, even the so-called USA '94 squad which is touted to be our best ever team was not much of a success on the global stage. We Lost to the two Big teams we came up against at the 1994 World Cup (Argentina and Italy); Senegal secured a World cup berth for the first time at Korea/Japan World cup (2000) and ended up beating 2 Big teams (Former world cup winners) in France and Uruguay but eventually crashed out at the Quarter finals (Emphasis on Quarter finals).

Maybe in the past this would have been correct but as it stands right now I don't even think the talents abound anymore. I think we saw the Last of our truly talented footballers when Austin 'Jay-Jay' Okocha and Nwankwo 'Papilo' Kanu retired.

If you have a divergent view on this matter then I think you should ask yourself the following questions: How many of our Super Eagles Players can break into the first team of any of Barcelona, Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid, Bayern Munich, P.S.G or Mancity

How many of our Nigerian Players Play first team football in a Bug club in any of the top five Leagues in Europe?

When Last did a Nigerian Footballerr win the African Footballer of the year award?

Have you noticed how dull football Matches may seem when the Nigerian Supporters club are in the stands Beating their drums and blowing those trumpets in a bid to Lend the needed support to the National team, Now compare this to what you get in football matches involving European teams, South/North American teams and even Asian teams...Like seven-up the difference Is clear right?
Can't forget the South-Korean fans at the Korea/Japan World cup (2000), those fans brought a whole new dimension to football supportership

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things I'm Tired Of Hearing Nigerian Football Fans Say by Paulchris(m): 8:35pm On Mar 28, 2016
Sultanchidi:
Mikel no, iheanacho yes
how many chelsea match has Mikel missed this 2016??

1 Like

Re: 5 Things I'm Tired Of Hearing Nigerian Football Fans Say by Sultanchidi(m): 8:39pm On Mar 28, 2016
Paulchris:

how many chelsea match has Mikel missed this 2016??
am not sure u understand my comment, since d arrival of guus hidink he has been a regular starter dats wat i mean
Re: 5 Things I'm Tired Of Hearing Nigerian Football Fans Say by Paulchris(m): 8:40pm On Mar 28, 2016
Sultanchidi:
Apart from Mikel @d moment and we av 2 tank guus hidink, some wil say iwobi bt it's just 2 starts and we hope he gets more , iheanacho is a first team player bt not 1st 11 wen everyone is fit. We don't really av players in top clubs, Mikel, iwobi and Iheanacho apart. And i fear 4 iheanacho with d incoming of guadiola
victor moses is 5th in EPL
moses simons played champions league this season
Elderson Echiejile is second in ligue 1
leon balogun is 5th in Bundesliga(and just defeated bayern)
etc.....

1 Like

Re: 5 Things I'm Tired Of Hearing Nigerian Football Fans Say by davspog2(m): 8:41pm On Mar 28, 2016
The moment I saw korea/japan(2000) shocked shocked shocked I knew op is not a football fan, just one dude trying to rubbish Nigerian football. You made very very few sensible points

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things I'm Tired Of Hearing Nigerian Football Fans Say by Seun360(m): 8:44pm On Mar 28, 2016
Nzecorneboy:
onazi nko? ighalo nko? hmmm...

Onazi dey soak bench drink with garri.
Re: 5 Things I'm Tired Of Hearing Nigerian Football Fans Say by Kayceewyte(m): 8:56pm On Mar 28, 2016
HRich:
For your Info Mr man. KELECHI IHEANACHO is playing in Manchester City's first team

John Obi Mikel playing in Chelsea first team

Moses playing in West Ham's first team

Iwobi playing in Arsenal's first team.

Just keep out of football since you don't find it fun.

I can die for the love of football.
iheanacho is not in Manchester city's first team. Victor moses is not in West ham's first team and iwobi is not in arsenal's first team. It depends on your view of first team players. I will agree with you that they are in their senior teams, but telling me that they start matches in their respective clubs is totally wrong.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things I'm Tired Of Hearing Nigerian Football Fans Say by Kayceewyte(m): 8:59pm On Mar 28, 2016
Paulchris:
victor moses is 5th in EPL moses simons played champions league this season Elderson Echiejile is second in ligue 1 leon balogun is 5th in Bundesliga(and just defeated bayern) etc.....
how many matches has echiejile started for Monaco this season?
Re: 5 Things I'm Tired Of Hearing Nigerian Football Fans Say by Paulchris(m): 9:03pm On Mar 28, 2016
Kayceewyte:
how many matches has echiejile started for Monaco this season?

i don't know but he played against the league champion(psg) and in europa league
Re: 5 Things I'm Tired Of Hearing Nigerian Football Fans Say by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 28, 2016
roxanne3:
DonUjay

1. I agree with your number one. Our Super Eagles will be donning the green colours on the field of play and you'll see a fan wearing a red outfit in the stands. Why? You'll know African spectators when you see them.

2. Number two is on point

3. You're being biased. You didn't name Chelsea amongst the big teams just because Mikel plays there

0. There was no World cup in the year 2000, Korea/Japan was held in 2002
.LoL! No vex Chelsea Is a Big Team but on Current Form they are struggling that's why I had to Leave them out Plus Mikel is Just One Player from the Lot
Re: 5 Things I'm Tired Of Hearing Nigerian Football Fans Say by faruz: 9:53pm On Mar 28, 2016
baba if u'r tired.... jez kill ur slf..... nd stop disturbing......
Re: 5 Things I'm Tired Of Hearing Nigerian Football Fans Say by bidak(m): 10:05pm On Mar 28, 2016
HRich:
For your Info Mr man. KELECHI IHEANACHO is playing in Manchester City's first team

Sorry bro kelechi ihenacho and iwobi are nt in the first team of there respective clubs even mikel wasn't until of late
Re: 5 Things I'm Tired Of Hearing Nigerian Football Fans Say by bayinq25(m): 10:05pm On Mar 28, 2016
bqlekan:
dude, no 4 is totally wrong.. really wrong. I've been in the system, Nepotism and God-fatherism has eaten deep into our sports system. ever experienced a trial in any NPL club? you will understand better.

there are talented sportsmen all around the country, we were never given a fair opportunity to make the cut...
spot on bro,my younger brother was a victim in kaduna u17 trial
Re: 5 Things I'm Tired Of Hearing Nigerian Football Fans Say by bayinq25(m): 10:08pm On Mar 28, 2016
HRich:

So how dispensable are they to their teams...these names aren't regular starters jhor!
Re: 5 Things I'm Tired Of Hearing Nigerian Football Fans Say by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:14pm On Mar 28, 2016
DonUjay:
.Okay so what you're simply saying is that fans in certain Parts of Nigeria are Passionate while those in other Parts aren't
Yes nah
Easterners take football more serious than other parts of the country , closely followed by SS esp delta and Rivers.
The rest are just there.
If you doubt, check out the stadia during home matches
Re: 5 Things I'm Tired Of Hearing Nigerian Football Fans Say by P0intBlank(m): 10:14pm On Mar 28, 2016
DonUjay:

U've raised valid points. However, I have my reservations.

1) Nigerians are actually very passionate about football. For many Nigerian males, the reason for DSTV subscription is Super Sports 3. The ones that can't afford it frequent view centres. Every Morning, I can't help but notice the crowd at various newspaper vendor stands on my way to work arguing about football. Probably the most sold newspaper in the country is arguably Complete Sports (which is 80% Football). Don't forget the purchasing power of the average Nigerian is very low. With over 60% of the population living on less than $1/day. How else do you explain 40,000 people making their way to a stadium meant for 20,000 or so. That it's free doesn't necessarily mean you will attend (unless it's something you love). Crusades are free, do we all go?

2) In 1994, we were ranked 5th in the world (the highest ever by an African Team). We took to Italy (an eventual finalist) to the wire. We beat a Bulgarian team that placed 3rd. We are the only African team that has gone beyond the group stage of a world cup more than once (3 times). During our greatest period we were not helped by the ban by CAF. We would have played more competitive matches which would have put us in very good shape for the 1998 world cup. Finally, we've won the Olympics that the great Brazil is yet to win.

P.S. Senegal beat traditional powerhouses who were not in form. France and Uruguay both crashed out in the 1st round. France couldn't even score a goal.

3) Nigeria sure has talent - raw one. Talent does not always translates into success. Cos Talent alone is never enough. Okocha never played for a big club. Would you consider David Beckham, James Milner or Christian Karembeu more talented than him?

4) I agree with you on this
Re: 5 Things I'm Tired Of Hearing Nigerian Football Fans Say by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 28, 2016
HRich:

.I asked How many I didn't say none of them Played for Big teams. K. Iheanacho comes off the bench most times (But I'll count him as one), John Mikel Obi (That makes it Two)...so we have Two Players out of How many Nigerian Players Out there? Even if we assume Only 11 Nigerian Players in the entire World is 2/11 a Pass Mark?

Don't get carried away Iwobi is still wet behind the Ears and he's not even a Regular yet...Plus I don't consider Arsenal a Big team in Europe (Personal Opinion)

P.S don't Die for the Love of Football because football obviously doesn't Love you that much and will always go on when you pass away
Re: 5 Things I'm Tired Of Hearing Nigerian Football Fans Say by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 28, 2016
P0intBlank:

U've raised valid points. However, I have my reservations.

1) Nigerians are actually very passionate about football. For many Nigerian males, the reason for DSTV subscription is Super Sports 3. The ones that can't afford it frequent view centres. Every Morning, I can't help but notice the crowd at various newspaper vendor stands on my way to work arguing about football. Probably the most sold newspaper in the country is arguably Complete Sports (which is 80% Football). Don't forget the purchasing power of the average Nigerian is very low. With over 60% of the population living on less than $1/day. How else do you explain 40,000 people making their way to a stadium meant for 20,000 or so. That it's free doesn't necessarily mean you will attend (unless it's something you love). Crusades are free, do we all go?

2) In 1994, we were ranked 5th in the world (the highest ever by an African Team). We took to Italy (an eventual finalist) to the wire. We beat a Bulgarian team that placed 3rd. We are the only African team that has gone beyond the group stage of a world cup more than once (3 times). During our greatest period we were not helped by the ban by CAF. We would have played more competitive matches which would have put us in very good shape for the 1998 world cup. Finally, we've won the Olympics that the great Brazil is yet to win.

P.S. Senegal beat traditional powerhouses who were not in form. France and Uruguay both crashed out in the 1st round. France couldn't even score a goal.

3) Nigeria sure has talent - raw one. Talent does not always translates into success. Cos Talent alone is never enough. Okocha never played for a big club. Would you consider David Beckham, James Milner or Christian Karembeu more talented than him?

4) I agree with you on this
.I Like your Line of thought especially on No.2
Re: 5 Things I'm Tired Of Hearing Nigerian Football Fans Say by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 28, 2016
EmperorMGI:

This is simply your opinion though!.....BTW, it is Korea /Japan 2002....and not 2000.
.Noted! Had Problems Editing
Re: 5 Things I'm Tired Of Hearing Nigerian Football Fans Say by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 28, 2016
Holudarey01:
DonUjay, no offense.
Just try to edit your post
1. it is Korea/Japan 2002, not 2000.
2. Senegal only beat France 1-0 and Sweden 2-1 at 2002 World cup. They drew with Uruguay and Denmark then lost to Turkey 1-0.
So much loved that team that I cried when Turkey beat them with that golden goal
.Tried Editing But Couldn't. Thanks for the Correction anyway
Re: 5 Things I'm Tired Of Hearing Nigerian Football Fans Say by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 28, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
Hahahahahahahahaha....... Just Negodu.....

Who is this guy? Hahahahahahaha......

Maybe it's time a thread is opened "super-specifically" to show you the SUPER TALENTS NIGERIA HAS FOR THE NEXT GENERATION RISING TODAY. You could also visit the sports section's home page and see for yourself.

Your no.1 is a big fallacy.

Your no.2 has no cogent logical argument. Another fallacious point.

Your no.3 oozes "Ignorance" that is laughable to many but not to me. Why? Because I think you need "brain surgery" for making such atrocious comments in no.3.

Your no.4 is not relevant. But just to tell you, The NFSC have won Best supporters' club in Africa about 3 times or so at previous Caf awards when such category was still available. I have the records. Best in the world?? They don't have to be.... But world soccer analysts will always comment on how football-crazy Nigerian fans actually are and how noisy we can be at stadia in international competitions. So your point is irrelevant. #smiles

I need not say much more... But it's obvious your football knowledge is limited. Happy Easter...

Hahahahahahaha.....

.Depressed Fellow Spotted!

Ibuprofen for your pain Bro
Re: 5 Things I'm Tired Of Hearing Nigerian Football Fans Say by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:39pm On Mar 28, 2016
Mehn!!!! Now this is an emergency......

You really need that "brain surgery"

Ibuprofen and depression in the same sentence??

You prescribe ibuprofen for depression??

Chaaiii.... Na wa ooo

Upgrade your knowledge of the game Sir. Simple... And uhmm... Work on your medical knowledge too aiiit... *winks*

Happy new week.... #smiles

DonUjay:
.Depressed Fellow Spotted!

Ibuprofen for your pain Bro

1 Like

Re: 5 Things I'm Tired Of Hearing Nigerian Football Fans Say by Shegzy8(m): 10:39pm On Mar 28, 2016
DonUjay:
.LoL! No vex Chelsea Is a Big Team but on Current Form they are struggling that's why I had to Leave them out Plus Mikel is Just One Player from the Lot

u c say dis guy no sabi ball....so na form dem dey use sabi big teams ba....so cos dey r not in form dey are not a big team...u don't knw football man
Re: 5 Things I'm Tired Of Hearing Nigerian Football Fans Say by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 28, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
Mehn!!!! Now this is an emergency......

You really need that "brain surgery"

Ibuprofen and depression in the same sentence??

You prescribe ibuprofen for depression??

Chaaiii.... Na wa ooo

Upgrade your knowledge of the game Sir. Simple... And uhmm... Work on your medical knowledge too aiiit... *winks*

Happy new week.... #smiles

.Work on your understanding of the Word 'Sentence' or better still upgrade your Understanding of the English Language

most def its going to be a Happy week for me. Stay Depressed! Adios
Re: 5 Things I'm Tired Of Hearing Nigerian Football Fans Say by Nobody: 12:16am On Mar 29, 2016
Shegzy8:

u c say dis guy no sabi ball....so na form dem dey use sabi big teams ba....so cos dey r not in form dey are not a big team...u don't knw football man
. See this Unkempt dude! I Can see your Lips are Big and inFORM (or should I say deFORMED)...Better run to the Barbing salon to go and argue with your mates

BTW thought I already said Chelsea's a Big Team very soon you'll quote to tell me I did not Include Nottingham Forest

Don't go and read for your Post-UME
Re: 5 Things I'm Tired Of Hearing Nigerian Football Fans Say by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:40am On Mar 29, 2016
Okay then... Your choice. Stay "ignorant" then #smiles

Ibuprofen for Depression... Never had such mistake been made. What a shame (obviously heard the word and don't even know the dynamics of its application)...*smh*

I detest mediocres "forming" levels when they know practically nothing. All they do is wail.... Too bad.

Ciao... Mr.NSAID. **chuckles**

DonUjay:
.Work on your understanding of the Word 'Sentence' or better still upgrade your Understanding of the English Language

most def its going to be a Happy week for me. Stay Depressed! Adios

1 Like

Re: 5 Things I'm Tired Of Hearing Nigerian Football Fans Say by HRich(m): 1:36am On Mar 29, 2016
DonUjay:
.I asked How many I didn't say none of them Played for Big teams. K. Iheanacho comes off the bench most times (But I'll count him as one), John Mikel Obi (That makes it Two)...so we have Two Players out of How many Nigerian Players Out there? Even if we assume Only 11 Nigerian Players in the entire World is 2/11 a Pass Mark?

Don't get carried away Iwobi is still wet behind the Ears and he's not even a Regular yet...Plus I don't consider Arsenal a Big team in Europe (Personal Opinion)

P.S don't Die for the Love of Football because football obviously doesn't Love you that much and will always go on when you pass away
Have you heard of Ighalo?

If you have heard of Ighalo he never play from bench at Watford.

Since this season he has started all Watford games.

Musa don't play from bench.

Moses when he's Fit he don't come from bench for West Ham.

For Iwobi, Arsene Wenger has chosen him ahead of Campbell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Serena Williams Set To Retire From Tennis Imminently / Lionel Messi Was Told Today That He Is The Winner Of Ballon D’or 2023- Dossetti / Who Would You Chose Among These Three For A Match Winning Free-kick?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.