Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Okorocha Reconciles With Ohakim And Ihedioha-photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Reconciles With Ohakim And Ihedioha-photos (39217 Views)

Ikedi Ohakim And Wife Celebrate 34th Wedding Anniversary / Fayose Reconciles With Tope Aluko / Ohakim And Okorocha At Iwuanyanwu's Child Dedication (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okorocha Reconciles With Ohakim And Ihedioha-photos by Abagworo(m): 6:21pm On Mar 28, 2016
In what appeared like a reconciliation exercise and a dawn for a new era , the governor of Imo State, Owelle Rochas Okorocha and his political foe cum predecessor, sir Ikedi Ohakim were seen for the first time in a long while , exchanging pleasantries, laughing at each other and joking.
The cheerful development happened Sunday inside CATOL Anglican church, Owerri, during the child dedication church service of Emmanuel Kamsiriochukwu Iwuanyanwu, son of eminent politician cum business tycoon, Chief Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu.

The exchange of banters between the two political gladiators started immediately the incumbent governor walked into the church auditorium and walked strength to his predecessor where they shook hands, started calling themselves names, hugging each other to the admiration of everybody president, including the presiding Bishop, Cyril Okorocha.

While Ohakim held Okorocha on the hand and shouted Owelle Owelle Owelle, Okorocha kept smiling and pointing at him. They continued even as the governor took his seat.

http://www.thereflector.com.ng/about-us/3510-iwuanyanwu-reconciles-okorocha-ohakim

1 Share

Re: Okorocha Reconciles With Ohakim And Ihedioha-photos by jmichlins(m): 6:24pm On Mar 28, 2016
Only a fool will fight for these men both online and offline.

110 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Okorocha Reconciles With Ohakim And Ihedioha-photos by anuma1(m): 6:25pm On Mar 28, 2016
Cameleon

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha Reconciles With Ohakim And Ihedioha-photos by onyi4edu(f): 6:27pm On Mar 28, 2016
In politics there isn't any permanent friend or permanent enemy only permanent interest.
Besides this might be a political stunt

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha Reconciles With Ohakim And Ihedioha-photos by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 28, 2016
Dats a spirit of sportsmanship.
I keep wondering why his fellow ibo dislike him with passion. Where did he get it wrong? Was it because of his alliance with APC?

Oh no am yet to get this!

10 Likes

Re: Okorocha Reconciles With Ohakim And Ihedioha-photos by Udopasa: 6:31pm On Mar 28, 2016
And you think they were enemies before? Rochas and his colleagues should start thinking of establishing and attracting investors to the state. He has got no excuse this time not to put Imo state in the map of fast developing states. Udo diri unu

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Reconciles With Ohakim And Ihedioha-photos by Ahmed0336(m): 6:33pm On Mar 28, 2016
True democracy involve politics without bitterness
Re: Okorocha Reconciles With Ohakim And Ihedioha-photos by Abagworo(m): 6:34pm On Mar 28, 2016
Udopasa:
And you think they were enemies before? Rochas and his colleagues should start thinking of establishing and attracting investors to the state. He has got no excuse this time not to put Imo state in the map of fast developing states. Udo diri unu

But statistical index indicate that Imo is presently the fastest developing State in Nigeria aside Abuja.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Reconciles With Ohakim And Ihedioha-photos by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 28, 2016
Better for him cos we are counting 3 yrs to boot him and his scamming APC out of IMO state...and these two he met can join him in APC cos they are not the type of Rulers we want in IMO....they are all criminals and their boy Abagworo is here

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha Reconciles With Ohakim And Ihedioha-photos by kossyablaze(m): 6:39pm On Mar 28, 2016
deen11:
Dats a spirit of sportsmanship.
I keep wondering why his fellow ibo dislike him with passion. Where did he get it wrong? Was it because of his alliance with APC?

Oh no am yet to get this!
wat an old man sees lying down,u can neva see standing up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Reconciles With Ohakim And Ihedioha-photos by Udopasa: 6:43pm On Mar 28, 2016
Abagworo:

But statistical index indicate that Imo is presently the fastest developing State in Nigeria aside Abuja.
Specifically in what areas please?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha Reconciles With Ohakim And Ihedioha-photos by Udopasa: 6:47pm On Mar 28, 2016
GreatSE:
Better for him cos we are counting 3 yrs to boot him and his scamming APC out of IMO state...and these two he met can join him in APC cos they are not the type of Rulers we want in IMO....they are all criminals and their boy Abagworo is here
Nwanne, you must learn to separate political parties from individuals(mostly in our clime). I admit that Rochas has derailed but wouldn't you agree also with me that PDP in Imo State is worse off IF we are to go by your analogy? Udo diri gi

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Reconciles With Ohakim And Ihedioha-photos by brize(m): 7:03pm On Mar 28, 2016
But this my dude no dey smile at all.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okorocha Reconciles With Ohakim And Ihedioha-photos by Abagworo(m): 12:53pm On Mar 29, 2016
Udopasa:
Specifically in what areas please?
Visit NBS
Re: Okorocha Reconciles With Ohakim And Ihedioha-photos by obailala(m): 1:48pm On Mar 29, 2016
All the people destroying Imo state all gathered in one room. I can see the biggest one called Iwuanyanwu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Reconciles With Ohakim And Ihedioha-photos by Proudlyngwa(m): 1:49pm On Mar 29, 2016
Until we start seeing politics in Nigeria, like a modern football match, where a player can easily switch allegiance, we will not move forward. The political gladiators know this, unfortunately the pawns are just too stupid.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Reconciles With Ohakim And Ihedioha-photos by talktrue1(m): 2:08pm On Mar 29, 2016
But Wike and Amaechi are taking theirs personal

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Reconciles With Ohakim And Ihedioha-photos by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 29, 2016
He could as well reconcile with lucifer if that clears his conscience. What matters to his constituents right now is that he clears the heap of debris his administration is zealously piling up in Imo. Enough of media glamour; work beckons!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Reconciles With Ohakim And Ihedioha-photos by yaki84: 2:13pm On Mar 29, 2016
Abagworo:

developing interms of DESTRUCTION?
do u know destruction is also a form development!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Reconciles With Ohakim And Ihedioha-photos by Udopasa: 3:35pm On Mar 29, 2016
Abagworo:

Visit NBS
There's no need visiting the NBS or where ever. I'm an Imolite and have got considerable knowledge about the state and the going ons cos i'm very passionate about the speedy but calculated development of the state. So, feel free to engage me on this discourse and i assure you, it will be very civil and truth laden. Udo diri gi

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Reconciles With Ohakim And Ihedioha-photos by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 29, 2016
jmichlins:
Only a fool will fight for these men both online and offline.

Not just any type of fool but certified fools!

When I say PDP = APC, I wasn't looking at the alphabets used in spelling these criminal gangs called political parties In Nigeria rather Im looking at the criminal characters in the various gangs.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Reconciles With Ohakim And Ihedioha-photos by APCcrimes: 4:42pm On Mar 29, 2016
#Godpunishtheministerofpetroleum
Re: Okorocha Reconciles With Ohakim And Ihedioha-photos by MadCow1: 4:42pm On Mar 29, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Reconciles With Ohakim And Ihedioha-photos by Ladycloud(f): 4:42pm On Mar 29, 2016
Good for them... Next!
Re: Okorocha Reconciles With Ohakim And Ihedioha-photos by Integrityfarms(m): 4:42pm On Mar 29, 2016
Oh how I pray that Nigerian youths will at least use 10% of their brain in politics!

I believe this naija will be a better place if this is done!

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Reconciles With Ohakim And Ihedioha-photos by Smellymouth: 4:43pm On Mar 29, 2016
Not bad

Re: Okorocha Reconciles With Ohakim And Ihedioha-photos by Evathyst(f): 4:44pm On Mar 29, 2016
Okorocha! The greatest chameleon of our time. wink wink
Re: Okorocha Reconciles With Ohakim And Ihedioha-photos by Integrityfarms(m): 4:44pm On Mar 29, 2016
Abagworo:

What are the indices for such verbosed analysis?
Re: Okorocha Reconciles With Ohakim And Ihedioha-photos by TANTUMERGO007(m): 4:44pm On Mar 29, 2016
Abagworo:

God! lipsrsealed
Re: Okorocha Reconciles With Ohakim And Ihedioha-photos by Mattew690(m): 4:46pm On Mar 29, 2016
All of dem na thief jooor

Dey are all tiv
Re: Okorocha Reconciles With Ohakim And Ihedioha-photos by seunlayi(m): 4:46pm On Mar 29, 2016
AFTER REPENTANCE, RESTITUTION FOLLOWS. BUT HOPE YOU ARE NOT DECEIVING GOD AS YOUR PARTY IS FOND OF DECEIVING PEOPLE?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Reconciles With Ohakim And Ihedioha-photos by Beno3: 4:46pm On Mar 29, 2016
Tell your master sey you no succeed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mohammed Babangida And Yakolo Indimi In Battle After Divorce / Peter Obi Applauds LP for Reviewing Imo Governorship Nomination Form / Deputy Governor Hamzat Apprehends Road Users Plying One Way In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.