Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

The Nigerian ''common Man'' Is As Corrupt As His Leader - See Photo Evidence - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Nigerian ''common Man'' Is As Corrupt As His Leader - See Photo Evidence (4091 Views)

It Is A Shame We Have Someone As Corrupt As Saraki Making Laws In Nigeria / Buhari Is A Noisemaker; He’s As Corrupt As Abacha – Lamido / Of What Benefit Is Signing Of The 2016 Budget To The Common Man On The Street? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigerian ''common Man'' Is As Corrupt As His Leader - See Photo Evidence by ckmayoca: 7:36am On Mar 29, 2016
If mama na ashawo, tendency of pikin being an asawo high.
If mama want pikin to stop asawo, she got to stop first.
The govt created the room for such. U can't be hungry and acting holy holy, u ve got find a way to survive or else u will be called lazy.
Police, civil defence and ko will pass and see that bus, what step did they take?
So no blame common man.

Pple in the western world too corrupt, but they r afraid of the law.
Re: The Nigerian ''common Man'' Is As Corrupt As His Leader - See Photo Evidence by NaijaEfcc: 8:12am On Mar 29, 2016
our problem is just ignorance, Op before talking rubbish about Nigeria, have you bothered to verify your claims? you go dey dey ur house dey assume Nonsense!! am sure the said car is not an official car, but a private one that Phcn uses on contract basis!! Op go and ask questions!! angry
Re: The Nigerian ''common Man'' Is As Corrupt As His Leader - See Photo Evidence by coolbreeze44: 9:55am On Mar 29, 2016
abbeycial:

I smell envy.Spit on ur self bro.
ur opinion is strictly urs to deal with so leave Africa out of ur frustration
You are part of our problem, you will never admit that we are rotten. Our image is battered without remedy- whenever I travel, I suffer discrimination and humiliation because ofwhere I am from. Its terrible, sso don't sit in your village and defend blindly.
Re: The Nigerian ''common Man'' Is As Corrupt As His Leader - See Photo Evidence by oyinkinola: 10:22am On Mar 29, 2016
no maturity in this country people should be force to do the right thing, they killing economy and blame change, cause, price hike and blame change, fuel scacity, they blame chage, i think buhari must leave us on these mess until we feel to turn to change!
Re: The Nigerian ''common Man'' Is As Corrupt As His Leader - See Photo Evidence by oyinkinola: 10:26am On Mar 29, 2016
NaijaEfcc:
our problem is just ignorance, Op before talking rubbish about Nigeria, have you bothered to verify your claims? you go dey dey ur house dey assume Nonsense!! am sure the said car is not an official car, but a private one that Phcn uses on contract basis!! Op go and ask questions!! angry
why are you defendind undefendable, you want to proof nigerian do the right thing,
Re: The Nigerian ''common Man'' Is As Corrupt As His Leader - See Photo Evidence by NaijaEfcc: 10:34am On Mar 29, 2016
oyinkinola:

why are you defendind undefendable, you want to proof nigerian do the right thing,
I don tell you finish, if u like keep wallowing in your ignorance

Re: The Nigerian ''common Man'' Is As Corrupt As His Leader - See Photo Evidence by ISpiksDaTroof: 10:36am On Mar 29, 2016
abbeycial:

Am not ashamed of my country,
am only ashamed of omo ales calling dem self Nigerians.
Am, am, am,everything Am.
Re: The Nigerian ''common Man'' Is As Corrupt As His Leader - See Photo Evidence by abbeycial: 3:08pm On Mar 29, 2016
coolbreeze44:
You are part of our problem, you will never admit that we are rotten. Our image is battered without remedy- whenever I travel, I suffer discrimination and humiliation because ofwhere I am from. Its terrible, sso don't sit in your village and defend blindly.
waka waka who send u? the countries u are roaming,are they saints there?
example-
ur mates are in the force doing their best for the nation but u sit ur sorry self in forums to lament ur country is rotten and u woefully fail to do ur quota in fixing it.
Re: The Nigerian ''common Man'' Is As Corrupt As His Leader - See Photo Evidence by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 29, 2016
coolbreeze44:
my brother, leave all this kids that know nothing, the only thing dey know, I'd for daddy to give them pocket money, they eat fat, come on nairn land and spit rubbish , with megabytes gotten from daddy's money ..... I really do not hate on them , it is age, when I was his age, I did worse, thinking I was being patriotic until reality downed on me when I got into the real world ....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Was Soft With Buhari, Osinbajo At The Candidates - Kadaria Ahmed Opens Up / Hegemony: What Igbo Can Learn From Yoruba - Reno Omokri / Reno Omokri Under GEJ And Reno Under Buhari (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.