Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,223 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Economic Blackmail By Foreigners And Their Protegees - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Economic Blackmail By Foreigners And Their Protegees (15547 Views)

Iara Oshiomhole Gets Nigerian Citizenship Alongside 334 Other Foreigners / Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam / How Safe Is Nigeria For Foreigners And Expatriates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Economic Blackmail By Foreigners And Their Protegees by JSayin(f): 9:05am On Apr 02, 2016
blueAgent:

Sorry i should have typed my comment in your native language. English seems to be hard for you to understand.

Congratulations on successfully taking the carryover course. You have scored a 'D' second time around. There is still more room for improvement.
Re: Economic Blackmail By Foreigners And Their Protegees by blueAgent(m): 5:07pm On Apr 02, 2016
[quote author=Ioannes post=44332511]

I guess you need a refund from the schools you attended.

I wouldn't have yabbed you if you had kept the conversation polite.

but most of you run around on faceless fora such as this and think you have a monopoly on insults. I've got quite a bag full of tricks myself.

like I said, read my response in CONTEXT.[/quote

guy park well. you have nothing reasonable to argue.
Re: Economic Blackmail By Foreigners And Their Protegees by blueAgent(m): 5:14pm On Apr 02, 2016
JSayin:

Congratulations on successfully taking the carryover course. You have scored a 'D' second time around. There is still more room for improvement.

who gave U the idea of carryover course? it is obvious you are a jambite.
Re: Economic Blackmail By Foreigners And Their Protegees by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 02, 2016
[quote author=blueAgent post=44345258][/quote]
I should park well? you dey work for LASTMA or Nigeria Police Force
Re: Economic Blackmail By Foreigners And Their Protegees by blueAgent(m): 6:53pm On Apr 02, 2016
Ioannes:

I should park well? you dey work for LASTMA or Nigeria Police Force
Lol..... both
Re: Economic Blackmail By Foreigners And Their Protegees by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 02, 2016
blueAgent:

Lol..... both
I recognize your logo sharp sharp. lol.
Re: Economic Blackmail By Foreigners And Their Protegees by JSayin(f): 10:22pm On Apr 02, 2016
blueAgent:

who gave U the idea of carryover course? it is obvious you are a jambite.

'who=Who' gave
'U=You'
the idea of carryover course?
'it=It'
is obvious you are a jambite=Jambite.

Overall Score = 'E'. Better luck in your next attempt.
Re: Economic Blackmail By Foreigners And Their Protegees by BushidoBlue(m): 12:06am On Apr 03, 2016
JSayin:

'who=Who' gave
'U=You'
'it=It'

Excuse

Abeg

No vex

How mush is fuel in your area...
Re: Economic Blackmail By Foreigners And Their Protegees by blueAgent(m): 6:29am On Apr 03, 2016
JSayin:

'who=Who' gave
'U=You'
'it=It'

Senseless comment. it's on social forum that you will show your jambite attitude .
Stop confusing yourself writing rubbish. save your stupid correction 4 ur post UME
Re: Economic Blackmail By Foreigners And Their Protegees by JSayin(f): 12:47pm On Apr 03, 2016
blueAgent:

Senseless comment. it's on social forum that you will show your jambite attitude .
Stop confusing yourself writing rubbish. save your stupid correction 4 ur post UME

Pepper bodi.

Trying too hard but the GS101 has still not improved and neither has the bloated ego that has been perforated.

This will be my last comment to you. You are OBVIOUSLY not worth a millisecond more of my time.
Re: Economic Blackmail By Foreigners And Their Protegees by blueAgent(m): 6:59pm On Apr 04, 2016
JSayin:

Pepper bodi.

Trying too hard but the GS101 has still not improved and neither has the bloated ego that has been perforated.

This will be my last comment to you. You are OBVIOUSLY not worth a millisecond more of my time.

Same epic comment. bye tomboy or transgender whichever one.
Re: Economic Blackmail By Foreigners And Their Protegees by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 04, 2016
Dangote refinery might me sabotaged
Re: Economic Blackmail By Foreigners And Their Protegees by tck2000(m): 9:06am On Oct 14, 2019
babasolution:
This write up is very insiteful,foreigners re milking this country dry,nigerians they look like mumu,na only to talk n joke nigerians fit do,nigerians re generally stupid because we never take action on any issue,especially the southerners,Nigeria oh nigeria when shall thee arise!
when thee stop voting APC and PDP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edo Elections: EU, UK, US Observers meet with CP EDO State (Photos) / El-Rufai Inspects The 150MLD Zaria Water Expansion Project (Photos) / We Will Open Lagos Govt's Books - Sanwo-olu, Hamzat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.