Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,306 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Ibb Exposed Buhari To Kill Namdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibb Exposed Buhari To Kill Namdi Kanu (2901 Views)

Breaking News.....namdi Kanu Have Been Found / US Has Exposed Buhari's In Calling IPOB A Terrorist Group (video) - Reno Omokri / Does The Current Violence From The Northerners Justify Namdi Kanu's Actions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibb Exposed Buhari To Kill Namdi Kanu by da3pu0(m): 12:17am On Mar 29, 2016
n the wake of threats by former military Head of State and All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate, general Muhammadu Buhari to jail all corrupt government officials if elected into office, a statement made by former military President, Ibrahim Babangida in 2013 to the effect that he will expose the corrupt practices of General Buhari has resurfaced.

Babangida, who at the time spoke via a statement signed by him and issued by his media aide Kashim Afegbua was reacting to claims by General Buhari that President Goodluck Jonathan had killed the petroleum sector of the economy, threatening to expose information of General Buhari’s misconducts during his time as both Petroleum Minister and Chairman of the Petroleum Trust Funds (PTF), offices the APC Presidential candidate held before he usurped power from then President Shehu Shagari via a bloodless coup in 1983.

Using the popular adage that “those who live in glass houses do not throw stones,” Babangida said General Buhari should mind his utterances or else he will expose information of his (Buhari’s) financial misappropriation which he is/was privy to, advising General Buhari to quit his sanctimonious demeanor. Parts of the statement read: “He is a one-time Minister of Petroleum and we have good records of his tenure as minister. “Secondly, he also presided over the Petroleum Trust Fund ( PTF) which records we also have. “We challenge him to come out with clean hands in those two portfolios he headed. Or, we will help him to expose his records of performance during those periods,”

While stating that it was not in his character to exchange words with a former colleague, but for record purposes: “we are conversant with Gen. Buhari’s so-called holier-than-thou attitude.” He also advised President Jonathan to graciously receive criticisms and if he was bmaling past leaders for Nigeria’s woes, he (Babangida) should not be fingered. The statement continued: “On President Jonathan, there is nothing wrong in criticism if it is constructive and in the interest of the country. Gen. Babangida is one unique former President who does not criticise a sitting President as a matter of courtesy. “If President Jonathan is blaming past leaders, he should look elsewhere, certainly not IBB.
- See more at: http://www.breakingpostng.com/2016/03/breaking-ibb-exposed-buhari-plan-to.html#sthash.dBNqCJUM.dpuf
Re: Ibb Exposed Buhari To Kill Namdi Kanu by sephryneyo(m): 12:33am On Mar 29, 2016
Hmmm these people.... God dey sha. God will judge you all.

2 Likes

Re: Ibb Exposed Buhari To Kill Namdi Kanu by nnachukz(m): 12:54am On Mar 29, 2016
Old news.

1 Like

Re: Ibb Exposed Buhari To Kill Namdi Kanu by orisa37: 3:17am On Mar 29, 2016
is this the solution to our present predicament? leave leprosy to treat ringworm? are we going back to 1966 nzegwu politics? no light, no fuel and no food, is this democracy?

4 Likes

Re: Ibb Exposed Buhari To Kill Namdi Kanu by orisa37: 3:25am On Mar 29, 2016
a full Colonel is abducted in broad daylight in kaduna? Nigeria is suffering from lawlessness be cause its security is lawless.

2 Likes

Re: Ibb Exposed Buhari To Kill Namdi Kanu by AleAirHub(m): 3:26am On Mar 29, 2016
Matters Arising
Re: Ibb Exposed Buhari To Kill Namdi Kanu by OreMI22: 3:37am On Mar 29, 2016
[size=15pt]Buhari is a FRAUD!

Buhari is a corrupt con man!

Nobody is talking about where Buhari's wife got the millions of dollars she paid to US congressman Jefferson of Louisiana to buy business deals in America and Nigeria using the Congressman as front.
Google Aisha Buhari Vs. Congressman Jefferson FBI case if you doubt.

Buhari is a chameleon, he is just as corrupt as those he is persecuting.
[/size]

8 Likes

Re: Ibb Exposed Buhari To Kill Namdi Kanu by fulanimafia: 4:58am On Mar 29, 2016
Breaking point news indeed grin.

Who even smuggled Nnamdi Kanu into the title of this thread when nothing regarding him was mentioned in the OP? It just exposed the leaning and motive of the mischievous poster. Smh.

Keep wailing.

4 Likes

Re: Ibb Exposed Buhari To Kill Namdi Kanu by blackpanda: 5:06am On Mar 29, 2016
OreMI22:
[size=15pt]Buhari is a FRAUD!

Buhari is a corrupt con man!

Nobody is talking about where Buhari's wife got the millions of dollars she paid to US congressman Jefferson of Louisiana to buy business deals in America and Nigeria using the Congressman as front.
Google Aisha Buhari Vs. Congressman Jefferson FBI case if you doubt.

Buhari is a chameleon, he is just as corrupt as those he is persecuting.
[/size]

Pls shut up.

5 Likes

Re: Ibb Exposed Buhari To Kill Namdi Kanu by vitiyke(m): 6:51am On Mar 29, 2016
Nigerians re watching. The world is watching... God also is watching. Yeah
Re: Ibb Exposed Buhari To Kill Namdi Kanu by babyfaceafrica: 6:59am On Mar 29, 2016
Lienus

1 Like

Re: Ibb Exposed Buhari To Kill Namdi Kanu by totorimi: 7:04am On Mar 29, 2016
Interesting, all the people who can call this Buhari to order have suddenly changed. IBB has become dumb he can't even come talkess of wishing Nigerians happy Easter. The order one OBJ has become an errand boy for Buhari, he has fallen in line.

That means they all know the man is a deadly viper.

1 Like

Re: Ibb Exposed Buhari To Kill Namdi Kanu by 100Cents: 8:38am On Mar 29, 2016
Okay..
Re: Ibb Exposed Buhari To Kill Namdi Kanu by da3pu0(m): 3:52pm On Mar 29, 2016
fulanimafia:
Breaking point news indeed grin.

Who even smuggled Nnamdi Kanu into the title of this thread when nothing regarding him was mentioned in the OP? It just exposed the leaning and motive of the mischievous poster. Smh.

Keep wailing.

i wana tell you am a nigerian who truly believe in one NIGERIA and always pray for my country and her leaders everyday. so if its buhari today and another person tommorrow, i wana see them succeeding. i am not a politician , so dont even think of me criticizing anyone with the post, its what i see online wch needs to be posted. SIMPLE. so exchanging words over politicians who doesnt give a Bleep about you doesnt make any sense. GOD BLESS GMB, GEJ, UMY, OBJ, IBB and the rest IJN. oh 4got to pray for you, GOD bless you too.

1 Like

Re: Ibb Exposed Buhari To Kill Namdi Kanu by fulanimafia: 7:05pm On Mar 29, 2016
da3pu0:

i wana tell you am a nigerian who truly believe in one NIGERIA and always pray for my country and her leaders everyday. so if its buhari today and another person tommorrow, i wana see them succeeding. i am not a politician , so dont even think of me criticizing anyone with the post, its what i see online wch needs to be posted. SIMPLE. so exchanging words over politicians who doesnt give a Bleep about you doesnt make any sense. GOD BLESS GMB, GEJ, UMY, OBJ, IBB and the rest IJN. oh 4got to pray for you, GOD bless you too.

God bless you too.

(1) (Reply)

This Is Modern Day Version Of Selling Groundnut - Picture / How Gov Fayose Was Scammed Millions With 11 President Buhari’s Pictures / The Sudden Love For An Hausa-fulani Atiku By The Igbos On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.