Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Rays Of Hope For Economy As FG Fights Back With N3trn TSA Fund - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rays Of Hope For Economy As FG Fights Back With N3trn TSA Fund (25706 Views)

Power Shortfall To Hit N3trn By End Of 2016 / FG Assembles Igbo Technocrates To Rebound The Economy As Kenyans Bash Nigeria / Amaechi Embezzled N3trn As Governor – Rivers Govt (2) (3) (4)

Re: Rays Of Hope For Economy As FG Fights Back With N3trn TSA Fund by Integrityfarms(m): 8:14am On Mar 29, 2016
I pray they won't blame GEJ if this ray of so called light grows dim o refuses to shine!

Re: Rays Of Hope For Economy As FG Fights Back With N3trn TSA Fund by jcross19: 8:15am On Mar 29, 2016
Lai mohammad recruits are really working hard. All we are saying give us better nigeria that's what you promise. Pmb.

Re: Rays Of Hope For Economy As FG Fights Back With N3trn TSA Fund by Godspower1930: 8:16am On Mar 29, 2016
lets hope so and let it not be propaganda.

Re: Rays Of Hope For Economy As FG Fights Back With N3trn TSA Fund by lomprico(m): 8:18am On Mar 29, 2016
Keneking:
If Jonathan had thought this way, things would have been different by now.

Jonathan and his cabinet sef
Do u knw is gej's govt that proposed the tsa?

Re: Rays Of Hope For Economy As FG Fights Back With N3trn TSA Fund by InvertedHammer: 8:23am On Mar 29, 2016
/
I beg to differ.

$10b is not enough considering the problems facing a country of about 200million people.
\
Re: Rays Of Hope For Economy As FG Fights Back With N3trn TSA Fund by HRich(m): 8:24am On Mar 29, 2016
Our 16+4=22 madam is at it again.

Re: Rays Of Hope For Economy As FG Fights Back With N3trn TSA Fund by HRich(m): 8:25am On Mar 29, 2016
InvertedHammer:
/
I beg to differ.

$10b is not enough considering the problems facing a country of about 200million people.
\
How much do you think will be enough?
Re: Rays Of Hope For Economy As FG Fights Back With N3trn TSA Fund by appini: 8:29am On Mar 29, 2016
segxes23:
Where was the TSA when things were getting really worse over the last few months.

Buhari kept it to feed his cows in Duaraland

Re: Rays Of Hope For Economy As FG Fights Back With N3trn TSA Fund by mekonglobal(m): 8:29am On Mar 29, 2016
How about the Abacha loot, of which d swiss govt. Promised to return to us Where will that go into?

Re: Rays Of Hope For Economy As FG Fights Back With N3trn TSA Fund by AntiWailer: 8:31am On Mar 29, 2016
I love Wailers

they will always have something negative to say.

grin shocked

Re: Rays Of Hope For Economy As FG Fights Back With N3trn TSA Fund by Nairadays: 8:36am On Mar 29, 2016
Forward Nigeria.
Re: Rays Of Hope For Economy As FG Fights Back With N3trn TSA Fund by plaetton: 8:37am On Mar 29, 2016
MaziOmenuko:

To deceive Nigerians into doing what exactly? You guys act as if the economy was all flourishing before the change in administration.

Calm down and watch as the 'imaginary' money gets the economy reshaped for good.

Yes, the economy was actually flourishing, at least much better, before this administration. That's a fact.

You can't reshape an economy with money that's already in the system.

Secondly, it's a virile private sector that grows the economy, not government spending in a corrupt system.

Re: Rays Of Hope For Economy As FG Fights Back With N3trn TSA Fund by icemann(m): 8:37am On Mar 29, 2016
Pidggin:
If they truly have 3trn in savings from TSA, why are they still collecting N50 from Bank transactions, and why increase tax on communication tarriff? I thought these measures were put in place to bail out a broke gvt, if we have saved 3trn, why are they still robbing ordinary Nigerians.
That N3Trillion na scam
GEJ's budget was arround N3.7Trillion and so you are telling me banks were collecting 95% of the FG budget?
So how come Dezani steal $20 billion and 7 Governors get $200 billion from the same budget?

These lies no get part 2.

Re: Rays Of Hope For Economy As FG Fights Back With N3trn TSA Fund by onatisi(m): 8:41am On Mar 29, 2016
tuniski:

U wish.
It will soon be December and I will remind u this govt is just hot air. TSA cash is imaginary and deliberately being misrepresented to deceive Nigerians.
December is even too far,just wait till April or may ending and see what will happen

Re: Rays Of Hope For Economy As FG Fights Back With N3trn TSA Fund by Leke001: 8:41am On Mar 29, 2016
more than every other interests,I want this country to succeed,for my childrens' sake...I just want this govt to be more sincere and to put on their priority list,welfare of the masses...coughs!...thats all....

Re: Rays Of Hope For Economy As FG Fights Back With N3trn TSA Fund by Raydos: 8:45am On Mar 29, 2016
Please Can Someone Answer This Question!

Is Nigeria Really A Country Or A Dungeon?
Re: Rays Of Hope For Economy As FG Fights Back With N3trn TSA Fund by tunene66: 8:45am On Mar 29, 2016
The TSA =N=3 trillion war chest in itself will not solve the issue. The major challenge facing the economy is the issue of forex supply. The TSA money is denominated in naira, which is not easily convertible to forex. If the TSA 'war chest' is let loose in the economy, its glaring that the inflation rate will be on the increase and CBN will use its monetary policy tools to mop up not less than half of the money.

Another thot is that if truly the Govt sees the TSA funds as a war chest, it will be advisable for the Govt to reduce the tax burden on people. Reduce CIT and VAT, increase then tax-free threshold and grant interest free loans to critical sectors of the economy.

Re: Rays Of Hope For Economy As FG Fights Back With N3trn TSA Fund by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 29, 2016
SleekAboki:

It's not as if what I'm saying is occult. This is well known in offices in Abuja and discussed in hushed tones. Even CBN staffs are quite aware of this. I can understand the compromised media is scared to run the full scale story cos of Efcc and Dss bullies.
I honestly hope this isnt true sad

Re: Rays Of Hope For Economy As FG Fights Back With N3trn TSA Fund by NavierStokes(m): 8:52am On Mar 29, 2016
Pidggin:
If they truly have 3trn in savings from TSA, why are they still collecting N50 from Bank transactions, and why increase tax on communication tarriff? I thought these measures were put in place to bail out a broke gvt, if we have saved 3trn, why are they still robbing ordinary Nigerians.

Don't forget we read some time ago that the tsa money was not for budget funding, rather it was money that belongs to the MDA's and govt has given them access finally to the TSA acct.

This is a govt of lies, built upon lies cemented by lies supports by lies and will be killed and buried by lies.

PS: They should tell us how much the NNPC alone owns in that TSA fund and would be needing to run her operations

http://pulse.ng/business/adeosun-n2-9-trillion-in-tsa-will-not-be-used-to-fund-2016-budget-minister-says-id4762522.html

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/03/04/fg-grants-mdas-access-to-tsa-as-transfers-hit-n2-9tn/

Dear Pidggin, could you please quote these on the front page? So others can see the treachery and lies of this government, people don't need false hope.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rays Of Hope For Economy As FG Fights Back With N3trn TSA Fund by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:54am On Mar 29, 2016
The statement about structural impediments hampering the economy is the main issue. allocate resources that would ginger and speed up growth in the real sector is all we need. Anyway, PMB we are watching.

Re: Rays Of Hope For Economy As FG Fights Back With N3trn TSA Fund by Mike008(m): 8:56am On Mar 29, 2016
Pidggin:

So that 3trn can become 4trn, 5trn etc
Re: Rays Of Hope For Economy As FG Fights Back With N3trn TSA Fund by preciousnobel(m): 9:01am On Mar 29, 2016
Please o! My question is, will this help states pay salaries?
Re: Rays Of Hope For Economy As FG Fights Back With N3trn TSA Fund by olutunde12(m): 9:03am On Mar 29, 2016
MaziOmenuko:

To deceive Nigerians into doing what exactly? You guys act as if the economy was all flourishing before the change in administration.

Calm down and watch as the 'imaginary' money gets the economy reshaped for good.

Was the economy this bad? Look, why dont you people try to face realities? The new sheriff is destroying Nigeria. Things were not like this ten months ago!

Re: Rays Of Hope For Economy As FG Fights Back With N3trn TSA Fund by Stylz69(m): 9:11am On Mar 29, 2016
The entire 3 trillion is not solely FG funds. Agencies which are funded from revenue they generate will get their funds from the TSA. Other agencies also have their funds in there so it is not accurate to make it seem like the entire 3 trillion can be spent by the FG.

Re: Rays Of Hope For Economy As FG Fights Back With N3trn TSA Fund by Olajidemutiu(m): 9:14am On Mar 29, 2016
No fuel to crush my bike

Re: Rays Of Hope For Economy As FG Fights Back With N3trn TSA Fund by rawtouch: 9:15am On Mar 29, 2016
Good news because my 1% out of that budget is non negotiable
Re: Rays Of Hope For Economy As FG Fights Back With N3trn TSA Fund by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 29, 2016
Can buhari boldly refuse his salary because of the poor masses? He'll no
Re: Rays Of Hope For Economy As FG Fights Back With N3trn TSA Fund by wiseoneking: 9:22am On Mar 29, 2016
agabusta:

Stop misinforming the public. The CBN only sells dollars to banks and not to individuals and companies, this is not the regime of the ineffectual buffoon where everything goes.
Every pig and goat now uses the word ineffectual buffon, even you. See your mouth, onu efi.

Re: Rays Of Hope For Economy As FG Fights Back With N3trn TSA Fund by emmygzy(m): 9:25am On Mar 29, 2016
modath:

& you know this for a fact? Or it's the little wailer inside of you that is hoping & praying for things to do a major "humpty dumpty" that is speaking through you? Hero IB is gone, no amount of ill will against Nigeria will change that fact.. cool

December will soon be here & all well meaning citizens are working, hoping & looking forward to a better nation, your wish will never happen!!
See this zombie o. Why has liar Mohammed suddenly kept quiet? This is a government built on propaganda and the propaganda is now hunting them. Buhari is the one that put Nigeria in this mess with his 1983 bad economic policies, the only solution is for him to reverse some of his crazy policies. Nigerians are groaning and dying. Things were better under the administration of goodluck.
Re: Rays Of Hope For Economy As FG Fights Back With N3trn TSA Fund by emmygzy(m): 9:32am On Mar 29, 2016
tunene66:
The TSA =N=3 trillion war chest in itself will not solve the issue. The major challenge facing the economy is the issue of forex supply. The TSA money is denominated in naira, which is not easily convertible to forex. If the TSA 'war chest' is let loose in the economy, its glaring that the inflation rate will be on the increase and CBN will use its monetary policy tools to mop up not less than half of the money.

Another thot is that if truly the Govt sees the TSA funds as a war chest, it will be advisable for the Govt to reduce the tax burden on people. Reduce CIT and VAT, increase then tax-free threshold and grant interest free loans to critical sectors of the economy.
don't mind those useless APC government. They are confused set of people, by now they should have come out with the roadmap and blueprint on how to develop our solid minerals and agriculture in order to increase foreign exchange earnings. Instead, buhari is busy looking for oil in lakechad basin and introducing crazy policies that made things to go high as well as taxing poor Nigerians with unnecessary charges. Thunder fire them.
Re: Rays Of Hope For Economy As FG Fights Back With N3trn TSA Fund by Deen77: 9:39am On Mar 29, 2016
modath:

They should stop talking & get this done as quickly as possible...

471 people allocated more than what accrues to university education funding to themselves & we expect magic to happen in our schools..

10 months in Saraki is still promising to open NASS' budget & expenditure almost on a daily basis with nothing being done & everyone acts like all is Uhuru.

We the citizens leave the main battle to be fought, to chase Lizards around!! undecided

Nigerian students need to close that assembly.

Peter Obi At JPI Annual Conference (video) (photos) / ₦‎4 Billion Bribe: CSOs Warn NASS Against Scuttling Emefiele Probe / Supreme Court Adjourns Judgment On Adeleke’s Appeal Till July 5