Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,929 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Toyin Street Ikeja To Jibowu Bus Stop - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Toyin Street Ikeja To Jibowu Bus Stop (1656 Views)

Dangote Truck Crushes Bus Along Abeokuta Expressway, Tollgate Bus Stop / Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria? / Ambode Is Building Pedestrian Bridge At Magodo-Alausa Secretariat Bus-stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Street Ikeja To Jibowu Bus Stop by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 31, 2017
Does anyone know how I can get to jibowu bus stop from toyin street, ikeja.

That is how to get bus from toyin street ikeja to jibowu bus stop
Re: Toyin Street Ikeja To Jibowu Bus Stop by tunddy(m): 6:41pm On Mar 31, 2017
bigmodo:
Does anyone know how I can get to jibowu bus stop from toyin street, ikeja.

That is how to get bus from toyin street ikeja to jibowu bus stop
find a bus going to Yaba close to you then tell the conductor that you want to stop at jibowu bustop it is before you get to Yaba bustop.
Re: Toyin Street Ikeja To Jibowu Bus Stop by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 31, 2017
tunddy:
find a bus going to Yaba close to you then tell the conductor that you want to stop at jibowu bustop it is before you get to Yaba bustop.
thanks a million

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders In Deutschland And E.U Zone. / Which Is The Best And Cheapest Country To Travel With A Total Budget Of N700k-1m / I Want To Leave Nigeria Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.