Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,212 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Caption This Pics Of What Happen When You Are Richer Than Ur Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Pics Of What Happen When You Are Richer Than Ur Government (3153 Views)

Ibrahim Tumsah Musa: The Most Corrupt Civil Servant, Richer Than 4 Governors / Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns / Babangida, Danjuma Among 20 Nigerian Employees Richer Than Nigeria In 1999-SERAP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Pics Of What Happen When You Are Richer Than Ur Government by kissval1388: 6:43am On Mar 29, 2016
caption this hilarious picture of what happens when you are richer than your government.
what do you think nairalanders?

Re: Caption This Pics Of What Happen When You Are Richer Than Ur Government by serikiYCU(m): 6:45am On Mar 29, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] lol

1 Like

Re: Caption This Pics Of What Happen When You Are Richer Than Ur Government by kissval1388: 6:48am On Mar 29, 2016
Lols Lamborghini no fit move for clay soil. yawa Don gas!!!!
Re: Caption This Pics Of What Happen When You Are Richer Than Ur Government by Flexherbal(m): 6:49am On Mar 29, 2016
An expensive car on a bad road.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Pics Of What Happen When You Are Richer Than Ur Government by ifymagik(m): 6:49am On Mar 29, 2016
Kataway
Re: Caption This Pics Of What Happen When You Are Richer Than Ur Government by missdebs(f): 6:59am On Mar 29, 2016
this is typical of the Nigerian situation, is a pity collective wealth that is supposed to be for the road is used to buy the car

1 Like

Re: Caption This Pics Of What Happen When You Are Richer Than Ur Government by princefunmmy(m): 7:13am On Mar 29, 2016
grin
Re: Caption This Pics Of What Happen When You Are Richer Than Ur Government by emmawiz: 8:24am On Mar 29, 2016
Make dem Carry am for head
Re: Caption This Pics Of What Happen When You Are Richer Than Ur Government by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 29, 2016
Go call baba karimo to help you till am! Na to just buy regal and gala for him.. Sharp he don toll am
Re: Caption This Pics Of What Happen When You Are Richer Than Ur Government by Iamlordgee(m): 1:02pm On Mar 29, 2016
Hehehe
Re: Caption This Pics Of What Happen When You Are Richer Than Ur Government by jayriginal: 1:48pm On Mar 29, 2016
kissval1388:
caption this hilarious picture of what happens when you are richer than your government.
what do you think nairalanders?

You want us to caption a pic that is already captioned?

Do you understand what it means to caption something?
Re: Caption This Pics Of What Happen When You Are Richer Than Ur Government by ashjay001(m): 1:57pm On Mar 29, 2016
PMB and Magu must see this!
Re: Caption This Pics Of What Happen When You Are Richer Than Ur Government by kissval1388: 3:19pm On Mar 29, 2016
jayriginal:

You want us to caption a pic that is already captioned?

Do you understand what it means to caption something?
hope you are now lecturing at Oxford and u are getting paid?
Re: Caption This Pics Of What Happen When You Are Richer Than Ur Government by eleojo23: 3:22pm On Mar 29, 2016
The caption is 'what happens when you are richer than your govt'
Re: Caption This Pics Of What Happen When You Are Richer Than Ur Government by jayriginal: 3:26pm On Mar 29, 2016
kissval1388:

hope you are now lecturing at Oxfordshire and u are getting paid?

Hope you learned something today?

Now pay me.
Re: Caption This Pics Of What Happen When You Are Richer Than Ur Government by kissval1388: 4:40pm On Mar 29, 2016
jayriginal:

Hope you learned something today?

Now pay me.
I didn't learn anything Lols. this is Nigeria we never agree that we are wrong. just leave me
Re: Caption This Pics Of What Happen When You Are Richer Than Ur Government by jayriginal: 4:57pm On Mar 29, 2016
kissval1388:

I didn't learn anything Lols. this is Nigeria we never agree that we are wrong. just leave me

That means you failed the exam. Double school fees for you. Don't make me call your parents.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Pics Of What Happen When You Are Richer Than Ur Government by seunny4lif(m): 5:06pm On Mar 29, 2016
grin grin
Re: Caption This Pics Of What Happen When You Are Richer Than Ur Government by kissval1388: 6:52pm On Mar 29, 2016
lalasticlala no dey see Dis kind post to carry am go FP. if Na schools with best oloshos e go hit FP sharply
Re: Caption This Pics Of What Happen When You Are Richer Than Ur Government by chigoizie7(m): 7:10pm On Mar 29, 2016
Well, na sense wey the man no get oh.

Imagine, u get money to buy such car, but u no get money to fix road.

See, I know that it is the government's responsibility for such capital intensive projects.

But in my area, landlords, do fix roads for their own benefit,pending governments actions. Here wey big men de drag for street name,(make them name streets after them)

Even over seas, roads are built/fixed by rich men through community development programs.

(1) (Reply)

What I Saw On Facebook... / I Regret Trekking From Lagos To Abuja For Buhari – Hashimu Suleiman / REVEALED!!! How Abacha Really Died – Abacha’s Personal Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.