Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

What A Man Need From A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Man Need From A Woman (385 Views)

LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him / Nairaland Beautiful Ladies; This Is What I Need From You All. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What A Man Need From A Woman by dotun4luv(m): 8:01am On Mar 29, 2016
What a man need from his "WOMAN"..

We guys have the same characteristics, just that we have different temperament and we control things differently since there is a room for individual difference. Love has single definition but different interpretation and as a result of that, this is my own personal definition of love.
1. What man need from a woman is not ----- Sex, TRUST ME. If it were to be, why getting married when you can easily get one from a cute girl down the street (get protected oo)

2. You may be a good cook, but you can't be as perfect as those that cook most eatery, checkout[b] Country kitchen, Tantalizer, Mr. Bigg, and the rest.. There are good cooks in their.[/b]

3. Beauty in the eyes of the beholder, believe me it fades. There are hundreds of ladies out there that are more cute than you do, nice packaging with amazing body odor without body spray, so why would a man married because of beauty? My dear, no ever think about it!

4. Culture? [/b]Don't ever think about it. As a total way of life, everyone has at least one. But that is not the reason why you man decided to made the marriage proposal back then!

5. Just one key to the heart of a man... We may pretend as if it nothing but trust me, the hike in Naira-dollar exchange rate has not changed it up till now and that is.... "[b]RESPECT
"

No pretense, guys feel on top of the world when they have a ladies of this features in their life and we do worship them to their face. Why not respect your man? It's a man untold secret.

1 Like

Re: What A Man Need From A Woman by troy9090: 8:07am On Mar 29, 2016
Oƙ, i concor.
Re: What A Man Need From A Woman by Sparklequeen(f): 9:15am On Mar 29, 2016
Hmmmm, tell us ways to respect with real life examples thanks

(1) (Reply)

The Best Day To Propose To A Girl / FREE! 21 Places Where U Can Find Ur Mr Right In Less Than 24 Hours! (2) / Customize Your Liquid Products' Containers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.