Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Our Match With Pahraohs Of Egypt Is Not Going To Be Easy - Mikel Obi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Our Match With Pahraohs Of Egypt Is Not Going To Be Easy - Mikel Obi (511 Views)

See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. / Millions Of Voters Attempt To Elect Mo Salah As President Of Egypt / Zambian Man Watches Match With Jay Jay Okocha In Germany & Is Delighted. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Match With Pahraohs Of Egypt Is Not Going To Be Easy - Mikel Obi by 9jaflaver: 9:15am On Mar 29, 2016
Super Eagles captain, Mikel Obi, says their match against the Pharoah's of Egypt will not be an easy one but that he remembers the 2009 Super Eagles team that defeated Kenya in Nairobi in a must-win game to qualify for the 2010 FIFA World Cup. He says if they could do it back then, they can also do it today.

“We are in the same situation now as we were then going to Nairobi. I just have it in my mind that it can be done, that we have done it before. Yes, we will go out there on Tuesday night and do exactly what we have to do: fight.

It is not going to be easy but I keep remembering what we did in Nairobi that evening and I know it can be done.”he said Shuaibu Amodu who was the head coach of the Super Eagles in 2010 and now the National Technical Director of the Super Eagles, also says the Super Eagles can win their match against the Pharoahs of Egypt just as they beat their Kenyan counterpart in Nairobi in 2010. “I also remember Nairobi, and I have already discussed it with Mikel (Obi) and he remembers very well and the spirit is there and he will pass it on to the other players. We just have to remember that it has been done before and that we can do it again. Of course, that was a FIFA World Cup qualifier and this one is an Africa Cup of Nations qualifier. But the same principle can be applied and Nigeria will come out victorious.”he said

Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/our-match-with-pahraohs-of-egypt-is-not-going-to-be-easy-mikel-obi/

Lalasticlala

Re: Our Match With Pahraohs Of Egypt Is Not Going To Be Easy - Mikel Obi by 9jaflaver: 9:16am On Mar 29, 2016
It won't be easy oh
Re: Our Match With Pahraohs Of Egypt Is Not Going To Be Easy - Mikel Obi by youngaz(m): 9:18am On Mar 29, 2016
Why he go b easy b4 .......shaa make sure u get 3 points
Re: Our Match With Pahraohs Of Egypt Is Not Going To Be Easy - Mikel Obi by Islamicpope(m): 9:39am On Mar 29, 2016
Why e go easy when u na go dey remember match bonus in d middle of a match?
Re: Our Match With Pahraohs Of Egypt Is Not Going To Be Easy - Mikel Obi by Henryjr(m): 10:19am On Mar 29, 2016
please can someone help me with the match TIME.......
when will d match b played?
Re: Our Match With Pahraohs Of Egypt Is Not Going To Be Easy - Mikel Obi by justwords(m): 12:06pm On Mar 29, 2016
Henryjr:
please can someone help me with the match TIME.......

when will d match b played?

I'm hearing 6pm... You may verify it though.
Re: Our Match With Pahraohs Of Egypt Is Not Going To Be Easy - Mikel Obi by rayblast(m): 12:13pm On Mar 29, 2016
Mikel don't worry d Egyptian u see today u ain'tgonna see dem no more cos Pharoah and his chariot will al perish

(1) (Reply)

Today Only!!! Very Urgent / Granit Xhaka Have Been Signed By Arsenal Football Club For £25m / LIVE: Van Gaal Sacked By Manchester U As Jose Mourinho Waits In The Wings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.