Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today (165845 Views)

Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money / What Type Of Lucrative Business Can One Start With #500,000 / Check The 101 List Of Lucrative Businesses You Can Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by izeghs(m): 11:11pm On Oct 03, 2010
We specialize in providing company formation, administration and information services.

We help Limited Liability Companies incorporate their business within 24hrs (X-Express) for N95,000 or within 7 working days (Express) for N45,000 depending on what the preferred option is for the client. Business Name or Sole Proprietorship is 72 hrs for N20,000.

All packages comes with:
- 1 month free subscription to BusinessDay
- Free domain name (www.yourcompany.com)
- Free 5 corporate e-mail address
- Free 250 Business Card from SkiPrints

Other services we render includes:

-Shelf Business Name (Ready Made Name)
-Shelf Limited Liability Name (Ready Made Name)
-Shelf Sole Proprietorship Company (Ready Made Co.)
-Shelf Limited Liability Company (Ready Made Co.)
-Change of Name (Business Name)
-Change of Name (Limited Company)
-Incorporated Trustees
-New Company Name Search
-Trademark Registration
-Copy Right Registration
-Patent Registration
-Export License
-Stay Permit
-Business Permit
-USA Company Registration
-UK Company Registration
-South Africa Company registration

Our experienced team are available to help at any stage of the incorporation process, . Please don’t hesitate to call us (+234 818 502 9952 or +234 702 951 4941) or (e-mail; ) when you have any question.

Follow us on:
www.facebook.com/nimbouregistry
www.twitter.com/nimbouregistry

1 Like

Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by freshwater(m): 7:48am On Oct 04, 2010
@poster, the fish farming business is very lucrative and profitable, you can check my blog for more information, or email me for any question, araratnigeria@gmail.com
Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by Thethy(m): 9:38pm On Oct 04, 2010
Grasscutter farming. For more detail contact: THE THY SNAIL & GRASSCUTTER FARMS, Tel: 08023050835 , 07033632285.

Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by taobakoya: 5:06pm On Mar 16, 2011
Mr sanni

downstream, i will advise you. there is no school to learn it neither it a good idea to pick up the way you want to start. I presently run one but am not interested in you or anything from you. But i started the same way you are about to start. in short i learnt the hard way.
My advice for you is to use your connection to connect to somebody that is into it. invest little in the person business but don't be a sleeping partner be active, like that you will learn everything you need to know. Then you can start your own and put the rest of all your money in to yours.
The truth is nobody will tell u these. In sincerity their is money in it.
Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by nabiya: 7:29pm On Mar 16, 2011
With the federal government campaign for Local content in the Oil and gas sector of the economy, and with the PIB in progress, I urge you look into services in the Oil and Gas.

details: oxbonmontzenergy@rocketmail.com
Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by Gerryboi: 9:20am On Sep 19, 2011
hello fellow nigerians,
can someone please help or link me on how i can find a good visa agent for a US visa OR SPANISH visa. i am just tired of been unemployed here. i believe i will find something(job) out there and by Gods grace come back here and set up something good(BUSINESS) here in nigeria, which will also help the unemployed youths in nigeria to get employsed.
Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by Joygiver: 7:50pm On Oct 01, 2011
Nigeria 500 Hottest Money Spinning Business Ideas

Introducing: "Amazing Collection Of 500 Business that can make you rich in Nigeria.Have You Always Wanted To Work At Home But Never Had A Clue What A Profitable Money Making Idea To Pursue?, "Finally! A Powerful Solution For Every Struggling Opportunity Seeker Who Ever Dreams Of Owning A Profitable Business

For more details click here:

www.21stplacelive.com/500biz

For more information on other lucrative business ideas visit www.21stplacelive.com

1 Like

Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by ayodele123(m): 3:15pm On Oct 02, 2011
Poultry Layer farming is advised in view of its potentials.
Get details from the website listed below
Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by ajadek(m): 9:41pm On Oct 03, 2011
If u can invest in oil and gas wit ur collection and that litle fund wit u,guy u will never regret,both local and marine depend on ur fund and connection, nigeria is gud to make money if u av money, more money/connection u av more money u make.best luck.
Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by justfree1(m): 10:46am On Oct 05, 2011
I hate seeing all these advice that would lead people to no where! Making money in Nigeria online or offline is a gradual process and seriously u can start up something with any amount you have, now am serious about that. It only depends on u being determined and focus and careful, u will make it.
Rule no 1 in business: the same opportunity neva repeats itself, so wen u see one grab it like it's ur last chance.
Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by sollykate(f): 4:02pm On Oct 13, 2011
ARE YOU WORKING AND ALSO WISH TO START SOMETHING ALONG THE TIME? IF YES, LEARN HOW TO MAKE BEADED FLOWER VASE, WRISTWATCH, HAIR CLIPS, TABLE MATS, SLIPPERS/SHOES, BAGS, PHONE PURSE ETC AT A CHEAPER RATE.
CONTACT INFO: sollycate@yahoo.com

U CAN RUN YOUR BUSINESS ALONGSIDE WHILE YOU KEEP YOUR CURRENT EMPLOYMENT. CHEERS
Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by LagBlogger(m): 9:57pm On Nov 07, 2011
Some really list of lucrative business ideas to explore are just a thought away
Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by tillo4real(m): 10:28am On Mar 09, 2012
Hello mr,I am matthew living in ibadan I work in soap factory as supervisor,I have 12 year experience on how to manufacturing black soap if you don't mind I could have want you to to invested in black soap. This is my e mail matthewokugbeni@yahoo.com
Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by israel007: 11:11am On May 04, 2012
@benalways

I have been following this thread and i must say i was so trying to steal ur email to have a personal conversationwith you but didnt see your email id so, here i am. Please can u send me a blank email, i,d like to talk with you. Here is my emai
Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by israel007: 11:26am On May 04, 2012
Please cn you send me an email, i need to talk to u. My email is
taobakoya: Mr sanni

downstream, i will advise you. there is no school to learn it neither it a good idea to pick up the way you want to start. I presently run one but am not interested in you or anything from you. But i started the same way you are about to start. in short i learnt the hard way.
My advice for you is to use your connection to connect to somebody that is into it. invest little in the person business but don't be a sleeping partner be active, like that you will learn everything you need to know. Then you can start your own and put the rest of all your money in to yours.
The truth is nobody will tell u these. In sincerity their is money in it.
Good luck.
Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by Dereal1(m): 12:39pm On May 04, 2012
Hi,
You can start petroleum products brokerage business with or without capital or better till add lucrative charcoal export business. For more free tips an how to start these businesses visit below:
Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by novenaven(m): 12:41pm On May 11, 2012
De-real:
Hi,
You can start petroleum products brokerage business with or without capital or better till add lucrative charcoal export business. For more free tips an how to start these businesses visit below:
how does it work?

1 Like

Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by Alexnwa: 12:24pm On Oct 13, 2012
Hello all
Please can someone advise on business in nigeria? Thanks
Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by ajadek(m): 12:59pm On Oct 13, 2012
sanmi2000: HELLO TO MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS

MY NAME IS OLUSANMI, I AM IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING BACK TO NIGERIA AFTER 10 YEARS WORKING OUTSIDE NIGERIA AS A PROGRAMMER. I HAVE A PLACE TO LIVE IN LAGOS NIGERIA, COUPLE OF CARS, FUNDS AVAILABLE AND ALSO KNOW FEW PEOPLE WITH THE RIGHT CONNECTIONS, BUT I AM VERY MUCH SCARED AND CONFUSE ABOUT WHAT KIND OF BUSINESS IN NIGERIA IS RIGHT FOR ME.

I DO NOT PLAN TO WORK FOR ANYBODY OR TO WORK AS A PROGRAMMER. I AM VERY FLEXIBLE, VERSATILE AND VERY MUCH OPEN TO ANYTHING ELSE, AS LONG AS IT IS LEGAL.
I AM DESPERATE AND NEED TO COME UP WITH AN ANSWER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. I WILL APPRECIATE ANY ADVISE THAT I CAN GET FROM YOU GUYS, PLEASE NOTE THAT EVERY SINGLE POST ON THIS TOPIC IS PRICELESS TO ME.

THANKS.

u say u av colection?if u av colection in ppmc garki abuja,just call me,I think u don't need to spend your money to get cool money. I av aplication @ ppmc on psf and pfi.07082057868 or if u need any advice on oil and gas,I think I av litle experience
Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by aloepower: 1:23pm On Nov 18, 2012
Toks2008: Hi Poster,

I'm Mr Olatokunbo, a business consultant and an entrepreneur.

Over the years, i have come to understand that investing in a business is not just about the money in your hands but its all about investing in a viable business that people can not help but patronize.

There are basically four sectors that fall into this category and they are: Food,Energy.communication and transportation.

I would recommend Food or communication as they are less cumbersome to start. There are also some service oriented businesses that are very important to the populace.

You don't have to partner with anyone. If you have up to a million, i can guide you through the setting up of a standard iceblock making venture that will yield you not less than 5 to 10k daily. or a standard tokunbo phones and accessories marketing/repairs

Just send a mail to my messenger adress which u will find in ,y profile section so i can take you by the hands into setting up a viable and profitable business.

N.B: This is to some nairalanders who mail me for business ideas and develop a cold feet when asked to pay a token. I do not run a charity service. This is one of my vocations and it is what put food on my table so please if you are the type that wants to get life changing info free of charge then try somewhere else.

Many people contact me for recharge cards printing and i tell them point blank that its a no go area explaining in details how i lost over 500k in the business and they appreciated my advice. I did not ask them for a dime since i know there is no prospect in that sector except you want to do it really big investing millions.

So when i charge you for a fee, know for sure that i will not disappoint you.

Thanks

Toks

please let me have your e- mail address
thanks
Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by learningcentre: 2:43pm On Nov 18, 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/1106691/international-franchise-exclusive-opportunities-make

USA AND UK company have joined together to provide Educational services as a Franchise opportunity (see the link above)

[size=18pt]Very Low cost franchise for the NIGERIAN STATES of Lagos, Edo, Ekiti, Ogun, Oyo, Osun, Ondo[/size]

Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by xftnigeria(m): 3:05pm On Nov 18, 2012
Good day friends. If you start your engine without XFT in the tank, YOU ARE WASTING MONEY!

With quality PRODUCTS like Xtreme Fuel Treatment, a global OPPORTUNITY to help people save money, and the amazing PEOPLE associated with Syntek Global, you can propel yourself into the life you've always imagined.

You Can Get Paid Every Time Someone Pumps Gas! Enrol here to become a Distributor www.join.mysyntek.com

For a small investment you can make money over and over...

I ask my friends - "Would You Put =N=500 In An ATM Machine
If It Spit Back Out =N=2000?" So far everyone has said YES! LOL

Let's face it every family uses fuel for cars, motor cycles,
generators, truck, boats, RV's, ATV's, mopeds, jet skis, lawn mowers,
weed whackers, leaf blowers, farm storage tanks, etc.

Our flagship product, Xtreme Fuel Treatment (XFT) Helps:
* tens of thousands save money on fuel prices,
* prolong engine life,
* enhance horsepower
* improve performance, and
* reduce emissions up to 33%.

Yes Go GREEN and MAKE MONEY at the same time!

Our product ships globally and works in every fuel tank, every
industry, every country, every time. That's a GIANT market!

We are licensed to do business in the U.S., Canada, U.K., Italy,
Australia, Nigeria, New Zealand, Puerto Rico, India, Jamaica, Ghana,
with many more countries coming in soon...

Syntek Global is a 20 year old privately held Multi-Million Dollar
Company that's opened a new Network Marketing Division -
SO YOUR TIMING IS PERFECT!

Right now Leaders,Movers and Shakers Are Being Created.
Start your part-time or full-time Global Fuel Business with us.

Join Today and Let the Rest Get In Line BEHIND YOU!

XFT, A 20-Year Track Record of Amazing Results. And NOW, for the first time, it is available to EVERYONE. Want to know how? www.xftnigeria.com/join http://www.fb.com/syntekresults | To see amazing video presentation visit www.syntekresults.com or know more about syntek Global visit www.syntekglobal.com and use Sponsor ID 1E31C

Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by Bonami670: 3:57pm On Nov 18, 2012
My problem with Naija is that so many people donate brilliantideas on issues but 95% or more of them have criminal intentions beneath. Well,God save my fatherland.
Buyers Beware!!!

1 Like

Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by 9jagobetta: 10:55pm On Nov 18, 2012
THE RIGHT BUSINESs TO PUT YOUR MONEY IN NIGERIA WITH FAT ROI

I studied business administration & management, i have been in the business of sales, marketing, supply and haulage of granite materials, asphalt, sands, laterite for over a decade, it is simply combining multiple similar kind of business which are very interrelated and interdependent and as a result of this i am able to manage them successfully, from my experience the biggest problem in all is capital! another is one is management which of-course I've been able to master over the time, everyone knows that every business has its risk and that's why not just anybody can dabble into this type of profitable business as it called for a lot of experience and tactics to be able to attain success,s but at the same time no risk no gain. What do you understand by haulage? now I'll like to talk about the haulage aspect of the business, haulage is simply the means and system of moving goods/things from one place to another where it is needed. the business i want to introduce to you is haulage with dump trucks otherwise know as tipping trucks and tipping trailers, i have once talk about the granite/sand merchandise aspect of the business, but the offer is still open for anyone interested. i will not advice anyone to buy a brand new truck/trailers for business in the Nigeria system of today, except a big multinational companies who has vast capital and resources. so i will recommend fairly used trucks/trailers otherwise known as TOKUNBO with good grade ''this aspect of selecting the good grade used trucks also need an espert as well but that can be taken care of'' from abroad, one can buy here in Nigeria or buy it cheaper from America or Europe. the good trailer/trucks good for this kind of business are thus in this order: MARK, STYER, IVECO, SCANIER, DAFF AND MAN¬DISLE etc. Now with any of these trucks you are in business for real, we have different types of management/maintenance packages depending on the one that sooth you better, we advice all the trucks in our care to have comprehensive insurance policy, to take care of the greatest risk involve in the business. There are arrangement where we take care of total or partial maintenance of the trucks depending on our agreement, We normally take total management of the drivers as this is the most important aspect of the business that determine progress. We use our trucks within a short distance operations in the south-western states particularly Lagos, Oyo, and Ogun states this make total control and monitoring of the trucks/driver very easy and at the same time reduce transit risk to the barest minimum and also reduce the rate of diminishing return if our truck. Sometimes we reject some jobs/contracts if it tend to put our trucks into high risk. The expect ROI on ten tire truck is between N70k & 80k and trailer is between 80k & 100k all per one week. We mostly work Monday to Friday and make out for check-up and maintenance of our trucks. Come and do business with us while you smile to the bank. We also offer consultancy services in these area of business. You just put a call through, there is no crime in hearing from us thank. for more info call 08020621510, 08071155335
Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by sp2002(m): 9:10pm On Nov 19, 2012
invest in poultry farming as it is the fast growing and most profitable agricultural business here in nigeria. for more in fo do contact me via:
SP2002 POULTRY & LAND CONSULTANCY
TJ.SP2002@GMAIL.COM
WWW.SP2002.GNBO.COM.NG

we estblish for beginners and consult for existing ones

1 Like

Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by bankers: 10:44pm On Nov 19, 2012
Are you interested in being a dealer with Dangote Cement or Uniliver, i can help you. i can show you lots more. Don't go and put your money where you will regret email me. am not asking you to give me any money i will introduce you and that's all. email me and i will tell you what to do.

bankersvision1972 at yahoo dot com

Dickson E
Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by thatguystephen(m): 12:20am On Nov 20, 2012
fish farming(tilapia)
distributor with syntek global(petroleum product)
poultry(day old chick supply)
but that is what works for me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet / Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free / Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.