Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today (165841 Views)

Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money / What Type Of Lucrative Business Can One Start With #500,000 / Check The 101 List Of Lucrative Businesses You Can Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by Nobody: 6:44am On Jul 03, 2013
solomonday: Good day. My name is Solomon Adedayo, I am the CEO of brain energy oil & gas company & our office is located in Uyo akwa Ibom state. If you have any issues on what business you intent to do or invest your money, I will tell you that oil & gas business is a good business for you or anybody that have the cash to start up.
Some years back when I have issues just like you somebody introduce me to haulage business in this Niger delta region of nigeria & I started but it was hell for me because the major problem of haulage business is trucks if you don't have your own trucks you will not make it & in the process of me running up & down suffering frm trucks owners, drivers etc, I stumbled into oil business (diesel,petrol,kerosine supplies) & that was it, we now buy directly from refineries & supply construction companies, filling stations, production companies etc, we can rent a complete filliing station & start to put all products & sell out to consumers etc the point is just that it is what you buy that you will sell & I am not telling you that we don't have challenges but its is workable.
My personal email address is solomonday01@yahoo.com any body can contact me if interested in knowing more about the business. Thanks

I like ur business idea, n I am very much interested in ur business, as a matter of fact, I am already working modalities with someone on buying kero, 4rm suppliers n selling retail, I am also looking 4ward in d closest possible time on supplying retail outlets after I strt up. I'll love 2 wrk or rather partner with U, If u re really very genuine n shcrewed business man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by kingsleychile(m): 7:21pm On Aug 02, 2013
post has been hidden
Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by kingsleychile(m): 7:24pm On Aug 02, 2013
post has been hidden
Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by kingsleychile(m): 7:26pm On Aug 02, 2013
post has been hidden

1 Like

Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by kingsleychile(m): 7:35pm On Aug 02, 2013
post has been hidden
Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by kingsleychile(m): 8:47pm On Sep 28, 2013
we are among the best ice block machine manufactures base in lagos,office address,NO 7 mokoya street olodi apapa lagos,we manufacture ICE BLOCK MACHINES and FROZEN FOOD STORAGE,with super quality materials and are chemical free,CASH and CARRY,NO EXTRA CHARGES,1YEAR WARRANTY call or whatsAPP :08063748505,email:kingsleychileekpei@yahoo.com (YEAR 2017 price list) INSTALLMENTAL PAYMENTS MAY BE CONSIDERED

...12/15 HOURS..

50 BLOCKS #280,000
100 BLOCKS #550,000
200 BLOCKS #1,100,000

...7/10 HOURS..

25 BLOCKS #300,000
50 BLOCKS #380,000
100 BLOCKS #750,000

....4/5 HOURS...

25 BLOCKS #400,000
50 BLOCKS #800,000
100 BLOCKS #1,550,000

....2/3 HOURS.....

25 BLOCKS #900,000
50 BLOCKS #1,600,000
100 BLOCKS #2,500,000

1 YEAR WARRANTY

Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by BRAINCRASH(m): 9:49pm On Sep 28, 2013
Sammi,try supplying raw materials or be a major distributor of producers of daily household needs like Milo,Cadbury,Nasco,....e.t.c.Keep your plans simple and pay your agents by percentace.
Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by agilemc: 11:24am On Nov 14, 2013
FOR THOSE INTERESTED IN BUYING 30 TONNS CAPACITY TRUCK AND LINKING IT UP WITH A COMPANY FOR WEEKLY OR MONTHLY RETURNS, CONTACT ME ON 08063732664 OR mbagwuhenryc13@yahoo.com. THIS IS HOW I OPERATE WITH MY CLIENTS; I PAY YOU 120,000 NAIRA MONTHLY WITH CONDITION THAT ANY FAULT THAT IS NOT MORE THAN 20,000 NAIRA SHALL BE TAKEN CARE OF BY THE COMPANY BUT ANYTHING MORE WILL BE TAKEN CARE OF BY THE INVESTOR. SOME WILL TELL YOU 90K A WEEK BUT WE ARE BEING REALISTIC. WHAT IF WHEN THERE IS LOW/DELAY IN PRODUCTION WHICH WILL WARRANT THE DORMANCY OF THE TRUCK, WILL THEY STILL PAY YOU 90K A WEEK? PLEASE MAKE INQUIRIES BEFORE INVESTING..
Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by ultrazone(m): 10:01pm On Jan 30, 2015
Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by NonsoChris(m): 1:11pm On Feb 11, 2015
sanmi2000:

My man, this is a great idea. As my people say: one way doesn't enter market, there are many ways Translation: If you have the ability and resources, there is nothing better than multitasking (multiple businesses multiple blessing)
I will definitely look into this great idea.
Could you please be kind enough to list where I can get all these stuffs, someone said China is the best spot.

I will be looking for your post.

Thanks and more blessing to you.

Olusanmi.
We produce worker's safety helmets. And we sell at a very good price.
Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by ultrazone(m): 7:59am On Mar 21, 2015
mm
Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by innocent1(m): 10:09pm On May 01, 2015
With less than 1 millon Naira you can become a distributor of Chikki chicken food in some selected areas. With the high rate of demand of the product nation wide, you can make up to 400k or more for every 1000 catton ordered.
For more infor you can call me on 08179738105
Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by Nnamdyke2000: 8:55am On May 02, 2015
U can invest in oil paint production with 3 million naira which will be generating 800-1M per month after expenses for you. Once your product is good, profit is guaranteed.
Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by uhonmoke(m): 9:26am On May 02, 2015
for your digital marketing and promotion of your business in nigeria using social media like facebook , twitter and search engine like yahoo, google , email marketing, bulk sms marketing. it is design to boost your business why you increase your sales.
conctact.
email ogbeidefrank@gmail.com
Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 12, 2015
[size=20pt]This is time to make money online, hit my signature or contact me to know more[/size]
Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by jimmynauty: 7:18am On Aug 12, 2015
join
Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by Kayu1: 8:11pm On Jan 26, 2016
If u dont mind online business, it is so lucrative and will make u a millionaires, u can make more Than &200 by working just 30 minutes a day, wich is more Dan your 8hours day job. This is best option and strategy of making money from home using the internet. To Read more click here; www.adaramolaquicksmart..com. Or contact us via email kayode179@gmail.com, or whatsapp no 08036856017
Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by Rooneyboy(m): 7:59pm On Jul 13, 2016
innocent1:
With less than 1 millon Naira you can become a distributor of Chikki chicken food in some selected areas. With the high rate of demand of the product nation wide, you can make up to 400k or more for every 1000 catton ordered.
For more infor you can call me on 08179738105

Nice one .
Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by ogorben: 3:43pm On Mar 16, 2017
@innocent1, pls I am interested
Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by JohnsonOkorie: 3:58pm On Jan 25, 2018
The Big Idea: The 5 Steps To Finding Your BIG Idea and Turning It Into A Highly Profitable Online Business In 60 Days or even Less

Would you like to turn an ‘ordinary’ big idea into a mega business that transform the lives people around the world and also make you a fortune?

I know you do, who wouldn't want to?

All the biggest brands in the world started with a common idea and they were turned into mega businesses.

Take a look at all the tech giants, they were ‘just’ big ideas that people turned to big business.

click here to continue http://johnsonemmanuel.com/turning-big-idea-into-profitable-business/
Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by laddipo: 7:01pm On Jan 25, 2018
Make N200k monthly

You might have a van or truck lying around which you are not putting into use or you might be looking for what to invest your money into that will bring in daily returns while still focused on your job or other business.

The business simply involves pure water distribution without you having to own a factory. When you get a van or truck just come down to our factory which is based in ipaja, ayobo, Lagos state, we will give u a very good offer that will make you btw 12-20k daily.

For example: If you buy a minimum of 440 bags/day from our company at N70 = 28,000 and sell it at N100 = 40,000. Your profit will be 12,000/day × 26days = N312,000. By the time you remove salary and cost of operation, you will make between 190-212k monthly. And note this is the minimum you can supply daily considering this is the peak period of sale ( dry season).

Interested persons can contact me on 08093982107.

1 Like

Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by Winner4Life: 8:00pm On Jan 25, 2018
Your thread is creative. You are a five star rated winner.
However, you didn't add opportunities in cryptocurrency rush!
To help out, I think it is possible to get free 2,000 Canadian coin token in their new launch. Personally, I go for free tokens mostly. You can get yours today and sell at huge profit in coin markets. Believe me, it is real. Register and confirm your registration through your email and you have made it!
Click the link on my signature below, now!
Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by jovijovi: 10:49am On Dec 31, 2020
NYLON BUSINESS (DISTRIBUTOR OR WHOLESALE / RETAILER).

Our company, that is located in Lagos / Ogun axis, that produce Black small nylon shopping bags, aka (owo otori). the type that is use everywhere when you buy things from the market?

Needs distributors nationwide.

We sell to you at wholesale price while you resell to market women around you and make 6k- 8k daily.

We deliver Nationwide with minimum order quantity of 30-1000 bags.

If you are Interested, click on my signature to whatsapp me
Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by uthlaw: 1:30pm On Dec 31, 2020
sanmi2000:
I THANK YOU ALL FOR POSTING GREAT REPLIES.

@franel79
WHAT KIND OF BOND CAN ONE BUY IN NIGERIA?

@funso77
I'LL LOVE TO PARTNER WITH SOMEONE, BUT AT THIS POINT I'M NOT SURE IF THIS IS THE RIGHT IDEA. BUT I DO APPRECIATE YOUR RECOMMENDATION.

@great107
GETTING INVOLVED IN LAPTOP BUSINESS SOUNDS LIKE A BRIGHT IDEA. BUT WHERE CAN I GET MY SUPPLIERS FROM (CHINA OR UNITED STATES) AND WHAT MARKET SHOULD I BE TARGETTING, (COMMERCIAL, GOVERNMENT OR INDIVIDUAL BUYERS)?

@Depilot
I APPRECIATE YOUR GREAT ADVICE.
YOU HAVE LISTED FARMING, ARE YOU REFERRING TO FISH FARM? IF SO, COULD YOU PLEASE GIVE ME MORE INFORMATION ON HOW EXACTLY I CAN GET STARTED? WHERE IS A GREAT LOCATION TO SETUP THIS TYPE OF FARM? WHERE CAN I GET CUSTOMERS FROM?
YOU ALSO LISTED GAS AND OIL. THIS ALSO SOUNDS VERY INTERESTING. COULD YOU PLEASE SIMPLIFY THE PROCESS STEP BY STEP ON HOW TO GET STARTED. WHERE CAN I GET CUSTOMERS FROM AND HOW CAN I GET SUPPLIERS?

@hedgesfun
YOU MENTIONED OFFICE SUPPLY, OFFICE EQUIPMENT AND SAFETY EQUIPMENT. COULD YOU PLEASE LIST EXAMPLES FOR EACH CATEGORY? 

@ifyalways
I APPRECIATE YOUR POST. THANKS FOR YOUR GREAT ADVICE.

@Thethy
THE SITE IS VERY INTERESTING, I PLAN TO SPEND MORE TIME STUDING THE CONTENT. THANKS

THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR TIME. PLEASE DO NOT FORGET THAT EVERY SINGLE POST IS PRICELESS TO ME. MORE BLESSING TO ALL.
the two business you can do
1.Agriculture(poultry:layers precisely)
2.Transportation(trailer, buses, Keke napep) depends on your capital!

1 Like

Re: List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today by AfricanThings: 5:45pm On Jan 02, 2021
Start your own business online with no money in Nigeria
Now more than ever, people need an alternative source of income. One that requires individuals to spend little money on starting up, even none at all. The economic crunch as a result of the ongoing covid-19 pandemic has closed several doors, but also has open many more. As more businesses and companies make the definitive move to the online space, you might want to consider some of these online ventures for yourself.

Read more: https://africanthings.org/start-your-own-business-online-with-no-money/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free / 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet / Free Pick For Football Matches. Happy Earnings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.