Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Who Is More Selfish In Nature? Men Or Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is More Selfish In Nature? Men Or Women? (4946 Views)

Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? / Ladies 11 Signs You’re Selfish In Bed Because It Isn't Just A Guy Thing(pics) / I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is More Selfish In Nature? Men Or Women? by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 29, 2016
I was chatting with a colleague of mine (male) amebo things grin and we got talking bout relationships. One conversation led to another and he made this statement 'I CAN NEVER EVER SHARE MY WIFE!!! infact wife is too deep , i can never ever share my girlfriend with another man'. And i was like really

Before you crucify me, This guy has about five girlfriends that i know of (they come around) and i'm very sure he has more. He wants them to be faithful to him and he is actually cheating on them all cheesy. Isn't this selfishness of the highest order
so i told him i'll use his mini story as a case study grin cheesy .

No matter how sensitive or "different" men declare themselves to be they always end up being more interested in making themselves happy than making you happy...all the while expecting you to take care of them when they are sick, cook for them when they are hungry, sleep with them when they want sex. In my experience the only time a man is ever warm or understanding is when he wants pleasing of some kind. No matter how evolved they think they are, that is ultimately what they think your purpose is. To make them feel good. To serve them...but only when it suits them...

Guys/Ladies, in all sincerity, who is more selfish in nature

2 Likes

Re: Who Is More Selfish In Nature? Men Or Women? by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 29, 2016
You have said it all. Nothing to argue about.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is More Selfish In Nature? Men Or Women? by RexKexMilann: 11:55am On Mar 29, 2016
Men are naturally more selfish.

But for example I had you for a wife, why would I wanna share you with anybody? I mean, just look at youcheesy.

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Selfish In Nature? Men Or Women? by Mutuwa(m): 12:01pm On Mar 29, 2016
mimzy:
I was chatting with a colleague of mine (male) amebo things grin and we got talking bout relationships. One conversation led to another and he made this statement 'I CAN NEVER EVER SHARE MY WIFE!!! infact wife is too deep , i can never ever share my girlfriend with another man'. And i was like really

Before you crucify me, This guy has about five girlfriends that i know of (they come around) and i'm very sure he has more. He wants them to be faithful to him and he is actually cheating on them all cheesy. Isn't this selfishness of the highest order
so i told him i'll use his mini story as a case study grin cheesy .

No matter how sensitive or "different" men declare themselves to be they always end up being more interested in making themselves happy than making you happy...all the while expecting you to take care of them when they are sick, cook for them when they are hungry, sleep with them when they want sex. In my experience the only time a man is ever warm or understanding is when he wants pleasing of some kind. No matter how evolved they think they are, that is ultimately what they think your purpose is. To make them feel good. To serve them...but only when it suits them...

Guys/Ladies, in all sincerity, who is more selfish in nature

selfishness is a trait in every individual be it male or female.
The capacity of any to suppress his/her's is what makes one a responsible person.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is More Selfish In Nature? Men Or Women? by refiner(f): 12:03pm On Mar 29, 2016
I fink women are more selfish!....yea guys are selfish buh women are more selfish!....

op d example u sited above was from just a friend of urs and it apply to some men too buh most women does all DAT and even more!....dey might date more Dan 10 men,each has dere purpose......maybe one for sex,one for money,one for love,etcetera!undecided

dey mostly fink abt demslves wifout feelings for oders!

11 Likes

Re: Who Is More Selfish In Nature? Men Or Women? by Synzu(m): 12:03pm On Mar 29, 2016
A woman (if seriously compelled) can let her man shagg other women if it'll make him happier. A man on the other hand can never allow that! Savvy?

6 Likes

Re: Who Is More Selfish In Nature? Men Or Women? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 29, 2016
Mutuwa:

selfishness is a trait in every individual be it male or female.
The capacity of any to suppress his/her's is what makes one a responsible person.

hmmm. well said. but i still think men are fundamentally more selfish." Unlike women, "they're simply less interested in people. And they're less empathetic.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is More Selfish In Nature? Men Or Women? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 29, 2016
refiner:
I fink women are more selfish!....yea guys are selfish buh women are more selfish!....

op d example u sited above was from just a friend of urs and it apply to some men too buh most women does all DAT and even more!....dey might date more Dan 10 men,each has dere purpose......maybe one for sex,one for money,one for love,etcetera!undecided

You're speaking from the experience of doing such ba undecided

5 Likes

Re: Who Is More Selfish In Nature? Men Or Women? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 29, 2016
lol. dont derail this thread ooooo. back to the topic , thanks for being blunt jare wink

RexKexMilann:
Men are naturally more selfish.

But for example I had you for a wife, why would I wanna share you with anybody? I mean, just look at youcheesy.

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Selfish In Nature? Men Or Women? by excellencyabia1: 12:11pm On Mar 29, 2016
People are selfish
Re: Who Is More Selfish In Nature? Men Or Women? by refiner(f): 12:11pm On Mar 29, 2016
Suigeneris93:

You're speaking from the experience of doing such ba undecided
lol!...am a gal,I also have female friends!...so dats an enoff reason!
Re: Who Is More Selfish In Nature? Men Or Women? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 29, 2016
refiner:

lol!...am a gal,I also have female friends!...so dats an enoff reason!

The kind of company you keep tho undecided ever heard of birds of a feather flocking together?

6 Likes

Re: Who Is More Selfish In Nature? Men Or Women? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 29, 2016
huh . lol , babes , really have you heard of this saying that "a key that can open many locks is a MASTER KEY but a lock that can opened by many keys is a SH*T*Y KEY?
Sweetie, if a lady has ten boyfriends or more, then she is a confirmed hoe. irrespective of the fact that she aint sleeping with all of em. that kinda lady isn't even capable of loving .

I agree with you that some ladies can be selfish too, but the tendency of a man to be selfish is higher than that of a lady.

refiner:

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Selfish In Nature? Men Or Women? by Mutuwa(m): 12:18pm On Mar 29, 2016
mimzy:

hmmm. well said. but i still think men are fundamentally more selfish." Unlike women, "they're simply less interested in people. And they're less empathetic.

well the question is,selfishness in what aspect or facet? men being selfish towards securing worldly materials,selfishness towards learning,love,family,assistance,relationship,advice,sex,leadership?what aspect is a man selfish in and what part is a woman also guilty of?

This is why the word "selfish" in itself is relative and cannot be apportioned to just one gender.
But all and sundry would agree that the woman (Eve) pushed the man to sin against the Almighty,due to her own personal selfish intent. apparently,the devil chose to use her to tempt the man to sin,why?
That is somewhat of selfishness being exercised.

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Selfish In Nature? Men Or Women? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 29, 2016
Synzu, on point .

But a good man will not push his woman to that limit simply cos he knows we are vulnerable in nature.

Synzu:
A woman (if seriously compelled) can let her man shagg other women if it'll make him happier. A man on the other hand can never allow that! Savvy?

2 Likes

Re: Who Is More Selfish In Nature? Men Or Women? by refiner(f): 12:23pm On Mar 29, 2016
Suigeneris93:

The kind of company you keep tho undecided ever heard of birds of a feather flocking together?

lol!....I avnt and I don't wish to hear dat!: D

well on a serious note!....stop denying d fact!...its obvious dats how most gals behave!....

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Selfish In Nature? Men Or Women? by Synzu(m): 12:26pm On Mar 29, 2016
mimzy:
Syn.zu, on point .

But a good man will not push his woman to that limit simply cos he knows we are vulnerable in nature.

Yea well, that's another topic baby cool

You still gat that onion booty?? grin grin cool
Re: Who Is More Selfish In Nature? Men Or Women? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 29, 2016
most girls around you, you mean

refiner:

well on a serious note!....stop denying d fact!...its obvious dats how most gals behave!....

Re: Who Is More Selfish In Nature? Men Or Women? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 29, 2016
word

Suigeneris93:

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Selfish In Nature? Men Or Women? by refiner(f): 12:33pm On Mar 29, 2016
mimzy:
huh . lol , babes , really have you heard of this saying that "a key that can open many locks is a MASTER KEY but a lock that can opened by many keys is a SH*T*Y KEY?
Sweetie, if a lady has ten boyfriends or more, then she is a confirmed hoe. irrespective of the fact that she aint sleeping with all of em. that kinda lady isn't even capable of loving .

I agree with you that some ladies can be selfish too, but the tendency of a man to be selfish is higher than that of a lady.

my dear am not surprised cos u are lady and so u are trying to defend ur gender!...buh truth be told women are more selfish!

a woman loves doing stuff DAT will favour her not minding d feelings of d guy!....u can hardly see a lady sticking on a poor diligent guy wifout having two or more guys outside!.....

let's call a spade a spade!

5 Likes

Re: Who Is More Selfish In Nature? Men Or Women? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 29, 2016
refiner:

What research can you use to back up your statistic (many)? Frankly,I'm not disputing there are girls who act this way but its mostly guys that I know to be more territorial about their partners than ladies
Re: Who Is More Selfish In Nature? Men Or Women? by refiner(f): 12:36pm On Mar 29, 2016
mimzy:
most girls around you, you mean

lol!.....gals around d world!...dats wah I mean!wink
Re: Who Is More Selfish In Nature? Men Or Women? by Smellymouth: 12:36pm On Mar 29, 2016
One or the other gender don't win. It's the personality of those people. I know selfish men and women.

You can't lump them into one group.

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Selfish In Nature? Men Or Women? by refiner(f): 12:40pm On Mar 29, 2016
Suigeneris93:

What research can you use to back up your statistic (many)? Frankly,I'm not disputing there are girls who act this way but its mostly guys that I know to be more territorial about their partners than ladies

ohk!...ur opinion!...will ague no further!

cheers!cheesy
Re: Who Is More Selfish In Nature? Men Or Women? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 29, 2016
refiner:

my dear am not surprised cos u are lady and so u are trying to defend ur gender!...buh truth be told women are more selfish!

a woman loves doing stuff DAT will favour her not minding d feelings of d guy!....u can hardly see a lady sticking on a poor diligent guy wifout having two or more guys outside!.....

Its obvious you're that kinda lady, stop forcing your ideology on the rest of us that are not like you

2 Likes

Re: Who Is More Selfish In Nature? Men Or Women? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 29, 2016
@ the bolded , are you a guy?

As i have stated earlier, while i would agree with you that there are some ladies who are very selfish in nature, men still have a higher tendency to be selfish.
This is simply cos women are naturally wired to be soft-hearted & kind . I'm not supporting women who cheat on their men but for every woman that has decided to be unfaithful...there lies a story of hurt, deceit, betrayal on her by a guy. Of course we have some ladies that are born HOES, so with the exception of their likes.

refiner:

Re: Who Is More Selfish In Nature? Men Or Women? by refiner(f): 12:46pm On Mar 29, 2016
Suigeneris93:

Its obvious you're that kinda lady, stop forcing your ideology on the rest of us that are not like you

lol!....u just made me smile now!.....we were only buttressing our points and opinion...I don't remember forcing my ideology on u gals!

not surprised tho cos u are one of those dat hate hearing d truth!....

note*...am not DAT kinda lady....if I was,I won't be saying dis,cos my conscience will surely prick me!

cheeers!cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Who Is More Selfish In Nature? Men Or Women? by LaurelP(m): 12:51pm On Mar 29, 2016
mimzy:

Why take sides?
U are presenting d argument.
Re: Who Is More Selfish In Nature? Men Or Women? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 29, 2016
refiner:

lol!....u just made me smile now!.....we were only buttressing our points and opinion...I don't remember forcing my ideology on u gals!

not surprised tho cos u are one of those dat hate hearing d truth!....

note*...am not DAT kinda lady....if I was,I won't be saying dis,cos my conscience will surely prick me!

cheeers!cheesy

Truth-teller indeed, biko shift undecided

Cheers to you too cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Selfish In Nature? Men Or Women? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 29, 2016
the last time i checked, being the OP does not mean you cannot air your views. Cheers

LaurelP:

Why take sides?
U are presenting d argument.
Re: Who Is More Selfish In Nature? Men Or Women? by LaurelP(m): 1:31pm On Mar 29, 2016
mimzy:
the last time i checked, being the OP does not mean you cannot air your views. Cheers

Then it means that u already know the answer to ur question. Therefore ur title shouldn't be a question but shud read "Men are more selfish than women".
Re: Who Is More Selfish In Nature? Men Or Women? by Creamish(f): 1:36pm On Mar 29, 2016
refiner:

op d example u sited above was from just a friend of urs and it apply to some men too buh most women does all DAT and even more! ....dey might date more Dan 10 men,each has dere purpose......maybe one for sex,one for money,one for love,etcetera!undecided

Source? @Bolded

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Have Had Sex With Her?? / Have You Ever Seen Or Heard Of Hausa Twins Or Albino? / Ladies, Let’s Talk About Sex!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.