Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,777 members, 7,841,031 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Policemen In Uniforms Playing "Baba Ijebu" (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policemen In Uniforms Playing "Baba Ijebu" (Photo) (42695 Views)

Governor Wike "Changes His Name" Over Dismissal Of 6 Policemen In Rivers. Photos / PHOTOS: Obasanjo’s Son And Baba Ijebu's Daughter Introduction Ceremony / Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen In Uniforms Playing "Baba Ijebu" (Photo) by Temitope124(m): 6:23pm On Mar 29, 2016
Family no go chop.....
Re: Policemen In Uniforms Playing "Baba Ijebu" (Photo) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 29, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
I dont blame them with the current hardship orchestrated by buhari.

Nigerians are now living on LUCK because of this bad government.

Soon a lot of Nigerians will start giving their newborns the name Lucky to bring goodluck back to them

No, Goodluck was worse; no one wants him back.
Re: Policemen In Uniforms Playing "Baba Ijebu" (Photo) by onyxo76(m): 6:41pm On Mar 29, 2016
You wey take their pix wetin you sef dey do for that baba ijebu joint? No be money you sef they find..
Re: Policemen In Uniforms Playing "Baba Ijebu" (Photo) by Skain(m): 6:47pm On Mar 29, 2016
Na reason wey dem no gree comot for road be dat

And dem dey play pasapasa for sportbet...
Re: Policemen In Uniforms Playing "Baba Ijebu" (Photo) by Dahveydson(m): 6:56pm On Mar 29, 2016
SSpeter:
Hello sup? Have you gone for medicals @etisalat?

Yea
Re: Policemen In Uniforms Playing "Baba Ijebu" (Photo) by NaWetinDey(m): 7:02pm On Mar 29, 2016
I respect our national police, but I think that the system has a way of twisting their psyche as they often behave like touts no matter what.
Are they not paid salaries like other civil servants? Do they earn lesser or do they think that, because they handle guns, they are entitled to go extra on everything: women, alcohol, weed, extortion and all extremisms? It's a choice of work and not more special than others.
Maybe they buy the bullets themselves and must use every means to catch up - including bribery and bets. No wonder those within this category shoot the innocent and guards the guilty.

1 Like

Re: Policemen In Uniforms Playing "Baba Ijebu" (Photo) by PenSniper: 7:03pm On Mar 29, 2016
Is Baba Ijebu not nigerian and for nigerians ? Is it a crime to patronise made-in-nigeria products again ?
Re: Policemen In Uniforms Playing "Baba Ijebu" (Photo) by Marshallian(m): 7:04pm On Mar 29, 2016
Continue..... Space for more

Re: Policemen In Uniforms Playing "Baba Ijebu" (Photo) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 29, 2016
Things are had men
Re: Policemen In Uniforms Playing "Baba Ijebu" (Photo) by 1motivation(m): 7:21pm On Mar 29, 2016
yeah very necessary, remember a bag of rice now will soon clock 20,000 . fuel per gallon now around 2,000, children's school fees is approaching. their house rent is included. how much be their salary and foolish BUHARI doesn't stay in Nigeria to know what's happening. abeg I no blame them!!!!
Re: Policemen In Uniforms Playing "Baba Ijebu" (Photo) by dexcira(f): 7:32pm On Mar 29, 2016
bestower:
Nothing i mean absolutely nothing can surprise me from nigeria police again.....wish me well on my birthday,i love u all.
. Happy birthday . wsh u many more prosperous years.
Re: Policemen In Uniforms Playing "Baba Ijebu" (Photo) by sayitright: 7:48pm On Mar 29, 2016
shebi nah the #50 naira wey dem collect from people they use dey play chacha... how dem wan take win?
Re: Policemen In Uniforms Playing "Baba Ijebu" (Photo) by Ariyke: 8:33pm On Mar 29, 2016
bestower:
Nothing i mean absolutely nothing can surprise me from nigeria police again.....wish me well on my birthday,i love u all.
Happy Birthday Egbon kiss
Re: Policemen In Uniforms Playing "Baba Ijebu" (Photo) by akinduro20(m): 8:38pm On Mar 29, 2016
Se na crime for policemen to play game/bet. that is not their duty and how do you know that they are on duty, they might be off. the facts is that government does not exclude them from playing lotto and pool.
Re: Policemen In Uniforms Playing "Baba Ijebu" (Photo) by akinszz: 8:47pm On Mar 29, 2016
Blackfire:
Now imagine this, if that police man no win, and the guy carry that conconbillity of frustration dey check your vehicle paper, already u are a suspect

Re: Policemen In Uniforms Playing "Baba Ijebu" (Photo) by Oshoski: 8:59pm On Mar 29, 2016
The hustle strong oh
Re: Policemen In Uniforms Playing "Baba Ijebu" (Photo) by Oshoski: 9:04pm On Mar 29, 2016
d hustle strong b dat
Re: Policemen In Uniforms Playing "Baba Ijebu" (Photo) by Soarer: 9:07pm On Mar 29, 2016
Nigeria police is an undisciplined lot with the crudest form of operation you can ever imagine. I wish the NASS committees concerning the police can turn the heat on the police.
Re: Policemen In Uniforms Playing "Baba Ijebu" (Photo) by Geeflow(m): 10:14pm On Mar 29, 2016
police too wan hama,,,mind u they playing it wit d money they estort fron Nigrians
Re: Policemen In Uniforms Playing "Baba Ijebu" (Photo) by ebenholer(m): 10:20pm On Mar 29, 2016
police job in Nigeria na trash job. it is not a dignifying job for person to do, they are always disgraceful.
Re: Policemen In Uniforms Playing "Baba Ijebu" (Photo) by GLOBALINF: 10:30pm On Mar 29, 2016
This is sad!
High level of I discipline
Re: Policemen In Uniforms Playing "Baba Ijebu" (Photo) by sonyoung: 11:16pm On Mar 29, 2016
Wetin they go now?
Re: Policemen In Uniforms Playing "Baba Ijebu" (Photo) by Godsonkemz(m): 11:37pm On Mar 29, 2016
Its only in police i see a level of unprofessionalism displayed by its personnel from the top hierarchy to the lowest.
Re: Policemen In Uniforms Playing "Baba Ijebu" (Photo) by lastpage: 1:34am On Mar 30, 2016
Mztarstrechy:
Nigerian policemen in fresh uniforms playing 'Baba Ijebu' on duty.This image of Nigerian policemen gambling during work hours has gone viral on Facebook .

Them sef wan hammer na!Na human being them be na!See wetin money fit cause.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/03/viral-picture-nigerian-policemen-busy.html

But what does it cost them to get home first, remove that "Official Uniform" and play their truancy unruffled?
Or worst case, just remove the Top and play-on?

That Uniform signifies "Authority and the Nigerian Govt"..... that is why we respect their commands... and should not be ridiculed this way!

BTW: They will continue to play, for as long as they lose...... the next "check-point" will always provide money to play, the next day! undecided undecided undecided
Eediats!

Lastpage!
Re: Policemen In Uniforms Playing "Baba Ijebu" (Photo) by lastpage: 1:39am On Mar 30, 2016
Adeniyimi:

Lotto is everywhere. Everybody play it in d western countries even d policemen. Not bad

Can you show us just one picture of a Policeman (In Full Uniform) playing Lotto?
You will never see one!

They will rather wear a Jumper-Top on their Uniform, to show they respect the authority it confers on them.

Just look anywhere and show me an American or British Police doing so openly and in full Uniform.

Lastpage!
Re: Policemen In Uniforms Playing "Baba Ijebu" (Photo) by lastpage: 1:42am On Mar 30, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
I dont blame them with the current hardship orchestrated by buhari.

Nigerians are now living on LUCK because of this bad government.

Soon a lot of Nigerians will start giving their newborns the name Lucky to bring goodluck back to them

sarzy:

No, Goodluck was worse; no one wants him back.

Actually, Nigerians have been living on LUCK since 2007 when they used GoodLuck Jonathan to replace our demised Yar Ardua (RIP)..... just that it quickly turned to BAD-LUCK, when he became a Goat who started eating our Yams with his group of Cabals! shocked shocked undecided

Lastpage!
Re: Policemen In Uniforms Playing "Baba Ijebu" (Photo) by gulfer: 7:54am On Mar 30, 2016
They will deny it, when confronted with the picture, just like the officer below lied that his hand on a girls boob was photo-shopped.

Re: Policemen In Uniforms Playing "Baba Ijebu" (Photo) by comos: 7:59am On Mar 30, 2016
policemen get family for house also,

you think the salary wey no reach anything go survive them?
Re: Policemen In Uniforms Playing "Baba Ijebu" (Photo) by simplejayy(m): 8:02am On Mar 30, 2016
smh!! no respect for their uniform
Re: Policemen In Uniforms Playing "Baba Ijebu" (Photo) by PrinceEvolution(m): 8:12am On Mar 30, 2016
no time to check time...
Harwoyeez:
Every bet was a hit back to back, from sure bet to bet9ja to baba ijebu. Pool ti take over jor
Re: Policemen In Uniforms Playing "Baba Ijebu" (Photo) by Emeka71(m): 8:43am On Mar 30, 2016
showblack:
I know blame them.. Wetting u wan make dem do. Shey make dem dey collect 20naira for road..
Baba ijebu ti take over

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ghanaian Government Apologises After Demolition Of Nigerian Building In Accra / Debola Daniel And His Newly Wedded Wife, Morenike Ademiju / Tinubu To Northern Lawmakers: I’m Healthy, Just Undergoing Therapy (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.