Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Dominion City Camp Meeting 2016 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dominion City Camp Meeting 2016 (977 Views)

Dominion: RCCG 66th Annual Convention, August 6-12th, 2018 / How 200,000 Muslims Converted To Christianity In TL Osbornes Camp Meeting / Woman With Issue Of Blood 'Healed' At Dominion City After 11 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dominion City Camp Meeting 2016 by KweenSisan(f): 1:48pm On Mar 29, 2016
So it rained...mightily...heavily..at the global trends...with pastor Yemi..pastor Randy..prof Vincent..pastor Ryan..their wives..pastor Mike..the CEC pastors and my Father..Rev. David..etc...its just me stating my own personal experience.....because i want to keep something on...its not good enough to just hear...it comes with hearing and doing....the much awaited revival is here...revival will tarry no more if you and take part in fufiling our great commision...listen listen...everything you do should be kingdom minded..please have eternity at heart...i titled dis dominion city camp meeting 2016 because it has awakened something in me....not because am a 'church fanatic'...pleease...lets stop playing church..we are all brothers and sisters in christ..there is a move being made right now..and God is still saying something....plz..if dey r issues or doctrines u want to be clear about..don't allow them limit ur walk with God...dis forum is open to everybody...plz lets build up ourselves..iron they say sharpeneth iron...its hightime it stops being about you and start being about God....plz lets start going about our father's business....IN THIS PROCESS...there is a making...we are heading to SONSHIP...(if you are not clear on anything..spiritually..u can post it here..i know there are a whole lot of spiritual brothers and sisters here on nairaland that have forgotten they have a great commision to fufil..this is an avenue..lets strengthen one another...plz..you've read enough posts....some of them are even just dere to gain your attention..when i first joined..i had dat in mind too..but hey...plz express ur self...talk to Gods covenant people..we have a nation..what?..NATIONS..to build..amen)
Re: Dominion City Camp Meeting 2016 by Parcks(m): 6:39pm On Mar 29, 2016
I was there.... what a reawakening!! truly inspired.

1 Like

Re: Dominion City Camp Meeting 2016 by KweenSisan(f): 9:47pm On Mar 29, 2016
You can say that...over and over and over again

(1) (Reply)

"Why Faith Is Bad?" The Hypocrisy Of SEUN / Is It Right For Your Tithe To Be Recorded In A Book By Your Church? / Vino's Paradox - Something For You To Think About Throughout The Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.