Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,435 members, 7,812,298 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Boko Haram Destroyed 1m Houses In Borno – Shettima - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Destroyed 1m Houses In Borno – Shettima (10749 Views)

Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima / EFCC Seizes Fayose's Houses In Lagos And Abuja, Quizzes Olu Falae / EFCC Seals Apere Embelakpo's Houses In Bayelsa (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Destroyed 1m Houses In Borno – Shettima by 4nobody4every1: 3:31pm On Mar 29, 2016
sad sad

Re: Boko Haram Destroyed 1m Houses In Borno – Shettima by seunny4lif(m): 3:31pm On Mar 29, 2016
grin
Lol
See lie grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Destroyed 1m Houses In Borno – Shettima by kolnel: 3:31pm On Mar 29, 2016
Ok
Thanks to goodluck Jonathan
Re: Boko Haram Destroyed 1m Houses In Borno – Shettima by richidinho(m): 3:31pm On Mar 29, 2016
Boko haram Governor
Re: Boko Haram Destroyed 1m Houses In Borno – Shettima by great664(m): 3:32pm On Mar 29, 2016
tomakint:
This is hilarious ... ......is this another method of exploiting the FG despite the paucity of funds to run this country? undecided where Alhaji Shettima see 1 million houses? undecided this is how these human-demons milk this country. How many houses do they have in Borno that 1 million were attacked by Boko Haram Alhaji Shettimah? Lying Lying Governor

I tire for the Governor and by the way, who do the counting? Shameless peope who satisfy theier relatives to have Comission like naija delta NDDC. That's their end game. quote me anywhere.
Re: Boko Haram Destroyed 1m Houses In Borno – Shettima by xynerise: 3:32pm On Mar 29, 2016
Selfish man. You want huge revenue allocation
Re: Boko Haram Destroyed 1m Houses In Borno – Shettima by CORRECTMAN78(m): 3:34pm On Mar 29, 2016
Can any lover of football pls tell me what time is Nigeria vs Egypt match? Thank you

Back to the topic...
When the governor said 1m houses I knew exactly what he meant; those small huts for cereal
Re: Boko Haram Destroyed 1m Houses In Borno – Shettima by Forwetinnah: 3:42pm On Mar 29, 2016
Thief!! Booooohari release money so this abo;ki robber will build 50 low cost houses and tell you he built a million. These are the smart ways APC is using to fraud Nigeria, the VP claimed he wasn't able to visit India after paying so much..today mallam illiterate is up to new tricks
Re: Boko Haram Destroyed 1m Houses In Borno – Shettima by Guyman02: 3:42pm On Mar 29, 2016
His people decide to join Boko Haram and destroy 1m houses and now he wants the people of Niger Delta to pay for their madness with OIL from the region abi?
Re: Boko Haram Destroyed 1m Houses In Borno – Shettima by 6fit(f): 3:44pm On Mar 29, 2016
As a Governor, u are there watching dem till dey destroy 1Million houses. Why haven't they destroy yur house sef? U are a failed Gov and shuld be forced out of Government house.....clueless shetima
Re: Boko Haram Destroyed 1m Houses In Borno – Shettima by HirstMOG(m): 3:45pm On Mar 29, 2016
normal buildings or all those tach houses? this is the same junky that said he recognized all the girls on that shekau's clip as chibok girls. I am not supporting the fact that houses were destroyed, but he shouldn't lie about the number of houses destroyed. burukutu drinking people.
Re: Boko Haram Destroyed 1m Houses In Borno – Shettima by Azeebi(m): 3:48pm On Mar 29, 2016
House and homes grains? Na wao, liars.
Re: Boko Haram Destroyed 1m Houses In Borno – Shettima by Krismart(m): 3:49pm On Mar 29, 2016
Unless he counted trees cos majority of them live on and under trees
Re: Boko Haram Destroyed 1m Houses In Borno – Shettima by abumeinben(m): 3:58pm On Mar 29, 2016
tomakint:
This is hilarious ... ......is this another method of exploiting the FG despite the paucity of funds to run this country? undecided where Alhaji Shettima see 1 million houses? undecided this is how these human-demons milk this country. How many houses do they have in Borno that 1 million were attacked by Boko Haram Alhaji Shettimah? Lying Lying Governor

Even though hin get 10m houses for dia, how he take count 1m houses?

I nor blame am, na because say million means nothing to dia billion stealing prowess
Re: Boko Haram Destroyed 1m Houses In Borno – Shettima by Bethelwealthy(m): 4:02pm On Mar 29, 2016
congratulations, you turned boko haram tobusiness and inflate..............silently enlarging the chaos so as to steal more money under the scheme of compensating victim. a collaboration with name, they're making money on the graves of many......what a shame shettima.
Re: Boko Haram Destroyed 1m Houses In Borno – Shettima by bittertruthz: 4:04pm On Mar 29, 2016
blueto:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/boko-haram-destroyed-1m-houses-borno-shettima/

The wages of sin is death................... You all know them, you know their parents, you ate and drank with them, you attend the same mosque with them, you send them allocation every month.

Why complaining? you Muslim politicians in the north planted boko haram as a political tool but they out-smarted you guys by destroying your homes according to the teaching of Prophet Mohammed.
Re: Boko Haram Destroyed 1m Houses In Borno – Shettima by nnokwa042(m): 4:04pm On Mar 29, 2016
sameer1212:
Can somebody help me tell this man that I am not El-rufai? Which one come be my own na? Go find something and eat joor cause hunger no allow you see wetin I been dey tell you cheesy
with way northerners ve children average northerner ve 8 children so 8 # 1 million 80 million people so bornu state is more than 90 million in population?
Re: Boko Haram Destroyed 1m Houses In Borno – Shettima by MrEverest(m): 4:06pm On Mar 29, 2016
Illiteracy indeed is a disease, this mofo thinks he is talking to almajiris. Even if you add all those huts, thatched & mud houses including pigsty's, chicken pen etc in the state, it will never come close to that number! This guy is pathetic, he is just seeking to reap where he did not sow. Moreover, we know the kind of houses they live in, it does not require cement & other modern building materials to build, all they make use of, is water, morter, red earth or baked bricks, bamboo & other local materials that cost next to nothing & manual labour!! Even the cities of Hiroshima & Nagasaki that was destroyed by atomic bombs never lost such number of buildings!! This re.tard of a governor should use his allocation & direct labour to rebuild whatever that was destroyed by boko haram & stop being greedy & covetous of other peoples resources.
Re: Boko Haram Destroyed 1m Houses In Borno – Shettima by divineappo(m): 4:08pm On Mar 29, 2016
Governor shettima knows about boko haram, he knew d chibok girls would be kidnapped dat day even b4 it happened. Pple in d chibok area trooped to his office to report d incident, he was silent, he did nothing for 3days bcoz he wanted d insurgents to take d girls far b4 making any move. He delayed to intervene for 3days, yet he is telling us jonathan only responded after 19days. I hate and dislike jonathan for his wickedness and cluelessness, but governor shettima remains d biggest suspect about d issue of boko haram in nigeria. I wish i could bug dat bastard and secretly listen to his phone conversations.
Re: Boko Haram Destroyed 1m Houses In Borno – Shettima by Mattew690(m): 4:08pm On Mar 29, 2016
Its 1 thousand (They made a mistake before

NA dat kind state 1milli house dey

Can't laugh it all Lol
Re: Boko Haram Destroyed 1m Houses In Borno – Shettima by bittertruthz: 4:09pm On Mar 29, 2016
kolnel:
Ok
Thanks to goodluck Jonathan

Im not a Jonathan fan but dont blame him. Blame the people that created boko haram, citizens of north, muslims..............
Re: Boko Haram Destroyed 1m Houses In Borno – Shettima by NaWetinDey(m): 4:14pm On Mar 29, 2016
"Over one million houses?"
Anyways, a house is a house but I hope it's not a ploy to demand for billions to rebuild over one million houses and, instead, get it pocketed as usual as most of these people seem not to value quality homes by the standards of what we often see via video and images. We know the type of huts, sorry, houses in most of those places

Back to matter...

The government should turn things around for their good by building estates of self-cons for these displaced.
I am beginning to feel more sorry for those affected in the core north. But I think it's time they (northerners) also begin to appreciate Nigeria's genocide against Biafra. Sadly, though, the rich amongst them appear not to give a hoot. Wicked men evrywhere.
Re: Boko Haram Destroyed 1m Houses In Borno – Shettima by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 29, 2016
blueto:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/boko-haram-destroyed-1m-houses-borno-shettima/
[size=15pt]So you need crude oil from Rivers state to fix the incompetence of this m0r0nic governor [/size]grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Destroyed 1m Houses In Borno – Shettima by dikeigbo2(m): 4:19pm On Mar 29, 2016
tomakint:

I wonder who counted them,.....houses or huts?
Re: Boko Haram Destroyed 1m Houses In Borno – Shettima by 9jatatafo(m): 4:19pm On Mar 29, 2016
See office!
Re: Boko Haram Destroyed 1m Houses In Borno – Shettima by DropShot: 4:19pm On Mar 29, 2016
tomakint:
Even though I'm mostly opposed to your biased views, I agree Shettima is completely wrong on this one.
Re: Boko Haram Destroyed 1m Houses In Borno – Shettima by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 29, 2016
blueto:

How will God bless Nigeria when the APC govt is trying to ban the Christians from evangelising and propagating God's Word in Kaduna?

It is like praying for God to Bless Satan.
If you're not comfortable with the law then ship out of the state . The restrictions on lunatic religious clerics will hold
Re: Boko Haram Destroyed 1m Houses In Borno – Shettima by simplynola(m): 4:28pm On Mar 29, 2016
Hmmn... one million on dot.
Re: Boko Haram Destroyed 1m Houses In Borno – Shettima by oc2fish: 4:31pm On Mar 29, 2016
House or hut ole.
Re: Boko Haram Destroyed 1m Houses In Borno – Shettima by agbangam: 4:46pm On Mar 29, 2016
Pple just come here, type nonse cos mb is now cheap to get.
Sometimes wen am about to throw my left over, my heart keeps telling me dat der are pple far in d north wit nothing to eat cos of d harm cos by BH.
Wit d few videos dat I have seen, I don't need d governor statistics to know dat so much destruction have happened in dat state.
May God never allow me n my children children see such mess

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Destroyed 1m Houses In Borno – Shettima by abbey621(m): 4:46pm On Mar 29, 2016
1 million houses in Borno? Thunder fire you Governor! The whole of Kaduna has less than 2 million houses not to talk of a population lightweight like Maiduguri.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Postponement Of Subsidy Removal Disappointing, Says Magnus Abe / Science And Technology – The Key To Nigeria’s Transformation Speech By Dr. Ngozi / President Jonathan's Speech On Recent Floods Experienced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.