Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,347 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

Boko Haram Destroyed 1m Houses In Borno – Shettima - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Destroyed 1m Houses In Borno – Shettima (10750 Views)

Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima / EFCC Seizes Fayose's Houses In Lagos And Abuja, Quizzes Olu Falae / EFCC Seals Apere Embelakpo's Houses In Bayelsa (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Destroyed 1m Houses In Borno – Shettima by AmuDimpka: 4:52pm On Mar 29, 2016
I thought they surrendered ?
Re: Boko Haram Destroyed 1m Houses In Borno – Shettima by Stanbeto: 4:59pm On Mar 29, 2016
They are not Serious at all
Re: Boko Haram Destroyed 1m Houses In Borno – Shettima by Xfactoria: 5:04pm On Mar 29, 2016
OLE!!!!! He probably meant 1m hamlets...lol!

Making a case for capital votes for reconstruction. The fraud has already begun!
Re: Boko Haram Destroyed 1m Houses In Borno – Shettima by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 5:10pm On Mar 29, 2016
Useless governor, in a civilized world this He-Goat would have been serving more than 150 years behind bars.

I'm really ashamed about the direction of my dear country.
Re: Boko Haram Destroyed 1m Houses In Borno – Shettima by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 29, 2016
the match is either by 6pm or 7pm.

CORRECTMAN78:
Can any lover of football pls tell me what time is Nigeria vs Egypt match? Thank you

Back to the topic...
When the governor said 1m houses I knew exactly what he meant; those small huts for cereal
Re: Boko Haram Destroyed 1m Houses In Borno – Shettima by Eeroh95(m): 5:18pm On Mar 29, 2016
You mean 1million mud houses?
Re: Boko Haram Destroyed 1m Houses In Borno – Shettima by esosuo: 5:18pm On Mar 29, 2016
1 MILLION MUD HOUSE IN BRACKET ,LIONS EVERY WERE ,WERE 1MILLION HOUSES COMOT D VACUUM WILL DO D SPEAKING
Re: Boko Haram Destroyed 1m Houses In Borno – Shettima by Skybee1(m): 5:18pm On Mar 29, 2016
no wonda militant r blowing pipes cos dier old money is bin wasted on ds useless tinz call northerner,imaging one million Hus,whr on earth do dy av such houses n on who's money r dy hoping rely on ds tym around cos eye r watching hw ds imbesile president is going to spend d oil money,#attackonbokoisattackonthenorth, I quote,we south r watching try it on our money n we crumble dz fucken zoo for u
Re: Boko Haram Destroyed 1m Houses In Borno – Shettima by dabunaija: 5:19pm On Mar 29, 2016
Please Gov. Shetima, Can you swear with God that you dont know who are the sponsor's of bokoharam? Even the self acclaimed hero Obasanjo who has always been on his way to Maiduguri on issues related to bokoharam has his mission. He has never for once carried any aid to IDPs in camp but visit Borno elders for their successful and accomplished mission.
Re: Boko Haram Destroyed 1m Houses In Borno – Shettima by yaki84: 5:35pm On Mar 29, 2016
sameer1212:
Wetin carry christianity matter come here now?am I El- rufai or Kaduna state government If you are not okay with what is happening in Kaduna,file a case and go to court plss. Thanks you. angry

thanks u toos.
Re: Boko Haram Destroyed 1m Houses In Borno – Shettima by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 29, 2016
blueto:
Meanwhile

A govt founded on Lies and Propaganda will always will need Propaganda and Lies to maintain and continue to delude the gullible and obstinate Zombies.
Are u normal? Did u read the post at all.those houses were destroyed over the years. Not yesterday not yrs last.
Re: Boko Haram Destroyed 1m Houses In Borno – Shettima by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 29, 2016
blueto:

How will God bless Nigeria when the APC govt is trying to ban the Christians from evangelising and propagating God's Word in Kaduna?

It is like praying for God to Bless Satan.
U are just been sentimental, the law is for both Christian and Muslim, I don't see y u are taking it personal.
Re: Boko Haram Destroyed 1m Houses In Borno – Shettima by fippycbk(m): 5:51pm On Mar 29, 2016
moderatorr:
Dear Governor, Is it too hard to challenge? that's why I like this video so much:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxrkdbiThmE

That guy made a whole lot of sense.
Re: Boko Haram Destroyed 1m Houses In Borno – Shettima by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 29, 2016
dabunaija:
Please Gov. Shetima, Can you swear with God that you dont know who are the sponsor's of bokoharam? Even the self acclaimed hero Obasanjo who has always been on his way to Maiduguri on issues related to bokoharam has his mission. He has never for once carried any aid to IDPs in camp but visit Borno elders for their successful and accomplished mission.
So u think those one million houses are all mansion. Guy use ur sense b4 u talk. Am from ss, blowing up the pipelines is not the answer to our problem, it will only take us back to stone age.
Re: Boko Haram Destroyed 1m Houses In Borno – Shettima by jzdoberman: 6:04pm On Mar 29, 2016
One million mud houses?!!! Who do d counting? Fulani herdsmen? Or boko haram cowz?
Now u lepers are wating for oil money to build fruitless regions...In short to hell with una all.
Re: Boko Haram Destroyed 1m Houses In Borno – Shettima by vivalavida(m): 6:55pm On Mar 29, 2016
sameer1212:
Wetin carry christianity matter come here now?am I El- rufai or Kaduna state government If you are not okay with what is happening in Kaduna,file a case and go to court plss. Thanks you. angry

Upon say u dey jand,abo.ki spirit no gree leave u.

No be only THANKS you
Re: Boko Haram Destroyed 1m Houses In Borno – Shettima by Abagworo(m): 7:16pm On Mar 29, 2016
He thinks houses are Naira notes. Nigeria and population fraud are like bread and butter or palmwine and stout.
Re: Boko Haram Destroyed 1m Houses In Borno – Shettima by Eguaikide(m): 7:39pm On Mar 29, 2016
Shetima!!!!!!! Why this white lie now? One million houses destroyed in Borno!!! So how many houses do you guys have in the whole of the north?? May God deliver us from the hands of this animals o!! You can deceive us with your hidden harem of women, but don't forget that with the advent of GPS we can easily do the demographic statistics of the whole of northern Nigeria talk more of Borno state alone! I hope you'll understand what I mean by GPS, but if you're unfortunate not to know you can call in some of your half illiterate aides to come to your rescue. You can tell that to the zombies you're shepherding in Borno and not the enlightened humans down south of Nigeria! So just shut up your dirty mouth and stop dishing out lies to Nigerians, if it is landmass you guys had enough of it but not buildings and humans!!!! You've got more cows than human up north, just keep quiet and wait for whatever help will come to you guys as compensation! So that baba Iyabo dey there dey listen to this balderdash wey you dey vomit so and him keep that him big mouth shut and can't scold you to hold your mouth and stop lying this kind of big lie like that, although your party is a lying one but una for at least let us have small peace now and not to dey bamboozle us with lies left right centre!
May God bless Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Destroyed 1m Houses In Borno – Shettima by touchmenot: 8:22pm On Mar 29, 2016
This Shettima remains a clown. 1 million houses? It's clear, with the emptiness of this man, terrorism may not cease in Maiduguri
Re: Boko Haram Destroyed 1m Houses In Borno – Shettima by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 29, 2016
vivalavida:

Upon say u dey jand,abo.ki spirit no gree leave u.

No be only THANKS you
lol. So type error no dey happen to u sometimes mr ITK Nawa o. Mtcheww.
Re: Boko Haram Destroyed 1m Houses In Borno – Shettima by xest(m): 8:34pm On Mar 29, 2016
blueto:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/boko-haram-destroyed-1m-houses-borno-shettima/
Thief,liar, number 1 sponsorer of boko haram. Thunder from kainji dam go strike all of una. Foolish governor
Re: Boko Haram Destroyed 1m Houses In Borno – Shettima by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 29, 2016
yaki84:

thanks u toos.
For ur small mind now, I can't spell "Thank you" abi So type error no dey occur to you sometimes abi? Mtchweee.
Re: Boko Haram Destroyed 1m Houses In Borno – Shettima by omojeesu(m): 9:56pm On Mar 29, 2016
A blatant lie from a pretender to further corner people's resources for self and ilk!
Re: Boko Haram Destroyed 1m Houses In Borno – Shettima by otemanuduno: 8:07pm On Mar 30, 2016
All already-known God are Satan.

Domino Reverad is the only true God.

blueto:

How will God bless Nigeria when the APC govt is trying to ban the Christians from evangelising and propagating God's Word in Kaduna?

It is like praying for God to Bless Satan.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Meets Southwest Youths Tomorrow In Lagos / The Dictator In Every Nigerian By Fredrick Nwabufo / Air Force To Hold Firing Exercise From October 4th To 7th In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.