Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Help! I Feel Like A 21st Century Witch - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Feel Like A 21st Century Witch (28854 Views)

Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging / Lady's 21st Birthday Photos Got People Doubting Her Age / The Pride Of A 21st Century Woman Is Not An Unbroken Hymen! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Feel Like A 21st Century Witch by nlfan: 2:43pm On Mar 29, 2016
I am feeling more like a devil right now, cry cry

I have a friend who owns a Business Hub where Technology startups are enhanced and built in the southern state.

Occasionally, he partners with Google to organized tech and entrepreneurial events and i am always one of the resource person, we are good friends and we share alot.

When i traveled down for one of the training, he showed me his girl, whom he also call his fiance.

One day he called me to say one of the mentee in the hub was going to represent him in an event in Lagos and that he would like her to stay in my place, and i gladly accepted.

The lady came and she was completely amazing, i took her shopping and we had massive fun, i liked her already and she stayed a little longer after the program before she left.

She became my friend and sees me too as a mentor, i advised her in areas of my specialties and helped her market her startup, she started visiting Lagos randomly because she now had me, so one day when she visited, she told me she is really in love with her mentor in the Hub, who is also the man that introduced her to me, i told her the mentor already have a fiance and she confirmed that she knows but just in love with him, we talked over it and we had a good laugh.

So last year when i went for the training, i did not see the Hub manager fiance, i asked him and he told me she is fine, i said are you sure because she is always here in your programs, what happened, the guy laughed and went away.

When he left, this lady who usually visits me in Lagos then told me, that they have broken up, that the lady was not good for her because she knows nothing about his business, the hub or help in anyway and so he had to let her go. we talked over it and i said shebi you are in love with him, isn't this the best time for you to go in lol. initially i took this as a play but when i returned from the training early this year, the lady called me and said she knows i can influence him to fall in love with her, i told her since he is single that i will see if my pranks can work.

I started talking to the guy about one of his mentee, how i like her and how good she is, he also confirmed she was good bla bla bla bla, i started talking to him about dating the girl, used different tricks, initially the guy was neutral and did not want to have anything to do with someone in his hub, to avoid disrespect et all, but i told him the girl is more matured than that etc. and ofcourse i asked the girl to shower him with respect, work smart, well and make him see reasons to fall in love.

Few weeks after we put all of these together, he asked her out and they started dating, I was so happy for them.

But trouble started when the old fiance of the guy came to me on facebook to chat, reporting the guy to me, that she knows he respects me alot and so she wants me to talk to him, and i asked what is the issue, she told me she has a child for him, a child they are bringing up together and that the child is less than 6 months old, that he was a good father until recently (the exact time he started dating this girl in the office) he has changed, and that he is now dating a girl in his office and that the girl has been robing it on her face, that the girl had the mind to come to their child dedication and flaunt her relationship with her fiance even though she still wears his ring and he still insist there is nothing to worry about.

I asked her, did you guys ever broke up and she said never, infact it was his idea to keep the child, they never had any issue in the relationship, and the reason she never showed up for the program last year was because her baby was so little she couldnt leave her alone in the house, i think the baby was a month old then.

At that point my head bursted, how could i be a party to those who will inflict pains and agony on another woman.

I never knew she had a girl for him or that they are still dating, this lady used my head and made me confused an innocent man, even though i do not understand why the guy never told me he now has a child.

I asked this other lady if she knew the fiance had a child and she said yes, that she did not want to tell me and that she doesn't care if she has a child or not, that the fiance did it out of wickedness to have a child for him so to block others from competing with her, i almost went mad at hearing her talk that way, i asked her to leave the couple alone to bring up their child that i will never be part of it but she said she cannot.

What do you think i can do to correct this mess i have created.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help! I Feel Like A 21st Century Witch by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 2:51pm On Mar 29, 2016
RUN YOUR OWN RUN...UNA NO GO HEAR

SEE WATIN U DON CAUSE NA...

BY THE TIME THAT LADY START REPORTING TO HER PASTOR THAT "deris a winch disturbing her relationship",,,THEN D PASTOR WEEE BE SHOUTING "DIE BY FIRE" ONTOP YOUR HEAD

186 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Help! I Feel Like A 21st Century Witch by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 29, 2016
I even have no idea what to say...this is a big mess..anyway, I think that man moved on already with his new one...his a Mitch so he deserved that 2nd b*tch...she's the witch & she used u to get him...

Never trust her..she can turn things upside down..

25 Likes

Re: Help! I Feel Like A 21st Century Witch by Cutehector(m): 2:53pm On Mar 29, 2016
Tori for town

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Feel Like A 21st Century Witch by nikkypearl(f): 2:53pm On Mar 29, 2016
Shameless bitches everywhere !

Not your fault! The best thing to do now is come out clean and talk some senses into that guy's head

100 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help! I Feel Like A 21st Century Witch by activelyA(f): 2:57pm On Mar 29, 2016
Lalasticlala what's your thought on this serious matter shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Feel Like A 21st Century Witch by Monalisa185(f): 3:06pm On Mar 29, 2016
the guy in question is greedy, his fiancee had a child for him, they are still engaged and he still chose to cheat.... odiegwu....dazzal!!

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help! I Feel Like A 21st Century Witch by HomesOfLife(m): 3:11pm On Mar 29, 2016
You're a 21st century witch true true. Now you see what you aff cause angry

This movie needs part 2. Very interesting grin

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help! I Feel Like A 21st Century Witch by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 29, 2016
pls alert me with likes incase this post hit front page

***** modified******eh Op u self dey help woman toast your fellow man... U b witch joor

27 Likes

Re: Help! I Feel Like A 21st Century Witch by nlfan: 4:21pm On Mar 29, 2016
LOL serious matter at hand o
EMMAUGOH:
pls alert me with likes incase this post hit front page

1 Like

Re: Help! I Feel Like A 21st Century Witch by Hillzy(m): 4:22pm On Mar 29, 2016
Keep dat nigga of ur's ass down n talk some sense into his head, if possible tell him how everytin happen n y u push him in d first place to ask dat lady out. Let me tell u somtin bro, a bitch will always be bitch

4 Likes

Re: Help! I Feel Like A 21st Century Witch by AceRoyal: 4:23pm On Mar 29, 2016
I no go lie,I no read am,I just book space.
I'm just gonna other read sensible comments and give likes.tongue

Modified- This is a seriously strong something o!
I will advice that u talk to the guy and explain ur own side to him for posterity sake.As for the gal,she is very desperately obsessed.Look for someone close to her to help talk to her.My own opinion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Feel Like A 21st Century Witch by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 29, 2016
Ok.

We will package you for deliverance.

Next time, mind your business.

8 Likes

Re: Help! I Feel Like A 21st Century Witch by pinkiberry(m): 4:24pm On Mar 29, 2016
I will advice you to tell your friend that you weren't aware that him and his gf were still dating as at then. also tell his girl what you did and ask for her forgiveness. don't forget to tell the man to leave that woman cos she arnt good and she tricked you into doing the wrong thing. good luck in ur quest.

12 Likes

Re: Help! I Feel Like A 21st Century Witch by yomalex(m): 4:24pm On Mar 29, 2016
Hmm this is strong come clean already
Re: Help! I Feel Like A 21st Century Witch by NotNairalandi(m): 4:24pm On Mar 29, 2016
This one na akuko mike Ejeagha...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Feel Like A 21st Century Witch by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 29, 2016
I got a headache reading this bulletin
Re: Help! I Feel Like A 21st Century Witch by MadCow1: 4:25pm On Mar 29, 2016
Summary..

Your friend has been fhucking a girl that he impregnated and now has a baby with but is not married to.
(Babymama)

He runs a business that requires him to have smallies (mentees) around.

One of the smallies has a crush on him and begged you to hook her up with your friend which you did.

Your friend following your advise dumped his Babymama and is now fhucking the smallie.

Now your friends BabyMama is begging you to reconcile them and you are thinking of how to break them up again..

I have only one question for you:: If you are this busy meddling in your friends relationship, what time do you have for your own relationship?

In the words of that Etisalat Customers wife:: USHAY!! FACE YOUR WORK O!!!!!

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help! I Feel Like A 21st Century Witch by DaBullIT(m): 4:26pm On Mar 29, 2016
Relocate
Re: Help! I Feel Like A 21st Century Witch by Nicepoker(m): 4:26pm On Mar 29, 2016
.this was an in-house issue. So u still had the mind to post it on a public forum.
Re: Help! I Feel Like A 21st Century Witch by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 29, 2016
This beans don make me build duplex inside this toilet
Re: Help! I Feel Like A 21st Century Witch by Integrityfarms(m): 4:26pm On Mar 29, 2016
Guy you Don enter be that o!
Anyway the deed is done shaa!
Re: Help! I Feel Like A 21st Century Witch by 4nobody4every1: 4:27pm On Mar 29, 2016
cool

20 Likes

Re: Help! I Feel Like A 21st Century Witch by Shortyy(f): 4:28pm On Mar 29, 2016
this is why i'm always on my lane.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Feel Like A 21st Century Witch by Evathyst(f): 4:28pm On Mar 29, 2016
This is a real dilemma!

Like the yorubas used to say 'Ko si abuja kan lorun ope...' the same cunning you applied in bringing them together, you should apply 'double' of it to tear them apart. wink wink

I deliberately used the word 'double' because the new chick on block wouldn't fold her arms and allow you snatch her maga. So, you gotta do what you gotta do quickly and skillfully. If not, the thunder wey go fire you (for breaking people's marriage) still dey receive touchline instruction from the devil.

11 Likes

Re: Help! I Feel Like A 21st Century Witch by TANTUMERGO007(m): 4:28pm On Mar 29, 2016
the op is evil shocked
Re: Help! I Feel Like A 21st Century Witch by schumastic(m): 4:28pm On Mar 29, 2016
wow, at the end after God fear woman shocked shocked shocked

10 Likes

Re: Help! I Feel Like A 21st Century Witch by macaranta(m): 4:28pm On Mar 29, 2016
undecided..you really didn't do anything wrong. You acted based on information you were privy to.On the other hand,that other girl manipulated you ..and you didn't do your homework well.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Feel Like A 21st Century Witch by hakeem4(m): 4:29pm On Mar 29, 2016
Present day morgana

1 Like

Re: Help! I Feel Like A 21st Century Witch by 7footre(m): 4:29pm On Mar 29, 2016
Well you are a part of the problem, so also is the guy. You have to come clean to the guy in ma own opinion and let him see how cunning d new girl is. Since you are part of d problem, you should be a part of the solution. Next time, learn to stay in your lane

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! I Feel Like A 21st Century Witch by Daintelectual(m): 4:29pm On Mar 29, 2016
The human mind; who can comprehend?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls / Man Obtains N2.9m From Lady, Uses It To Marry Another Lady / She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.