Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) (74540 Views)

Is This The Tallest Man In Nigeria? (photo) / The Tallest Man And Woman Ever In The World (photos And Videos) / PHOTO: This Is The Tallest Man In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) by Dklef(m): 11:17pm On Mar 29, 2016
Oh mehn. And i was thinking i was tall, really. sad
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) by girlfriendsnatc: 11:24pm On Mar 29, 2016
kenonze:

Its[b]It's
an error.
It has been corrected.
Look at other people 'Look at the other people' or 'Look at those other people' that quoted me,
Trust 'truth' hurts ...and pretty sure the truth is hammering away on your dull brain right now

Hope u aren't in those 'the'' class aforementioned. [/b]

One error too many means it's not an error but you're a chronic halfwit illiterate. So, stop trying to cover up the obvious by lying you made an error. You shouldn't be ugly and stup!d at the same time - pick a struggle you this pompous over-gloating moronic unintelligent dwarf.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) by girlfriendsnatc: 11:33pm On Mar 29, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
the thing is. Na your fellow nairaland guys de fu(c)k up. When konji holds them and they take a look at that lady they will be quoting her and professing her beauty and her head swells up. Tell her to look herself twice in the mirror. Nonsense

Which lady's head is swelling up; do you mean the empty head of that arrogant ugly dwarf- how can? I couldn't possible ask that horrendous creature to look in a mirror even once, not to mention twice; because that would be too traumatic for the poor mirror.
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) by Godsonkemz(m): 11:34pm On Mar 29, 2016
Omoh dis lady tall. She's even taller than the fence.
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) by girlfriendsnatc: 11:39pm On Mar 29, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
discouraged not discuraged.
Beautiful Illiterate

Don't be too modest and tell it as it is. She's simply a relentless stark illiterate!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) by refiner(f): 11:40pm On Mar 29, 2016
lastpage:
\

Hahahahaha! grin grin grin

Are you just being aware of that?

Most of the noise-makers on Nairaland are mere Lilliputians, in real life!
from Galla-Sellers in slow traffic, to "Jamb-awaiting result", to "long-term unemployed" waiting for Buhari's #5,000/Monthly stipend, to #W@nkers..
. grin grin grin grin

Na so dem dey hide behind "Techno-phones and free Kilobytes" from Glo! shocked shocked

Lastpage!

gringringrin....
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) by Firstlieutenant(m): 11:44pm On Mar 29, 2016
refiner:

gringringrin....

Time never reach 4 u to sleep.
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) by girlfriendsnatc: 11:53pm On Mar 29, 2016
Arsenate:
"afromentioned"??
A confirmed bimbo here grin

grin the truth has been spoken! That Kenonze or whatever the hell is her name is just an arrogant illiterate slowpoke that has nothing to offer except to put her tormenting ugly face and over-exploited boobs on display. She neither has beauty nor brains. Probably just another illiterate dwarf-sized ugly olosho hunting for gullible guys on Nairaland!
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) by Rounakid(m): 12:29am On Mar 30, 2016
Stellamariss:
so harsh.be a little nice
yes ma! cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 30, 2016
girlfriendsnatc:

Which lady's head is swelling up; do you mean the empty head of that arrogant ugly dwarf- how can? I couldn't possible ask that horrendous creature to look in a mirror even once, not to mention twice; because that would be too traumatic for the poor mirror.
amor see finishing chai you have really placed her in the rightful place she belongs. Next time she could take a look at her miserable self before typing rubbish
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) by lastpage: 12:37am On Mar 30, 2016
esoorita:

Show some respect to people going through hard times in life. If we can can determine our fate in life, nobody would be a Gala seller or long term unemployed. Today could be rosy for you but who knows tomorrow?

Relax Bro, you are getting it wrong!
Galla Sellers are hard working people who are better than pick-pockets! Hard work prospers.... it is laziness that kills.

Dont take it "literally"!
Its a general Euphemism for "people who comment on things they have no clue about".
angry angry
It was coined during the last Presidential elections .... just like #Wailers, #Zombie, #yam-eaters, e.t.c grin grin grin

Thanks for the headsUp, all the same.

BTW: God-willing, it will ALWAYS be rosy for me....because God is the author and finisher of my being. undecided undecided

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) by Nobody: 12:38am On Mar 30, 2016
girlfriendsnatc:

One error too many means it's not an error but you're a chronic halfwit illiterate. So, stop trying to cover up the obvious by lying you made an error. You shouldn't be ugly and stup!d at the same time - pick a struggle you this pompous over-gloating moronic unintelligent dwarf.

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) by ugonna1054(m): 12:41am On Mar 30, 2016
kenonze:
She may have German gene.
BTW,
Whenever i see all these NL guys pics, i get discouraged replying quotes and pm.
lol..... are u finer?
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) by retake89(m): 12:42am On Mar 30, 2016
Smellymouth:
Which of una be the nairalander? undecided

Modified ****- oh, the first dude with the Joseph Yobo's kinda lips grin
Rotfl..which 1 be joseph yobo lips again? Lmao
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) by lastpage: 12:43am On Mar 30, 2016
Stuntkid172:
ur name though. Bt make una dey mercy 4 sombody na. Una don take mouth kill me 4 dz harsh economy and weather

Apologies Bruv, it was all done in good humour, no hard feelings at all!

Nor die abeg... otherwise, l go die follow you! Hehn now! grin grin grin

Lastpage!
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) by annawhite(f): 6:18am On Mar 30, 2016
kenonze:
BTW,
Whenever i see all these NL guys pics, i get discouraged replying quotes and pm.
Hahahahahshshshshshahahahahahhb

Jambites everywhere

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) by Stuntkid172(m): 6:34am On Mar 30, 2016
lastpage:

Apologies Bruv, it was all done in good humour, no hard feelings at all!
Nor die abeg... otherwise, l go die follow you! Hehn now! grin grin grin

Lastpage!
the word apology no dey exist in 9ja. So just bone
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) by Ghost447(m): 6:35am On Mar 30, 2016
[quote author=Stuntkid172 post=44230331]
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) by Stuntkid172(m): 6:36am On Mar 30, 2016
Surestdick:
Am taller than her jhor
where u, if dem dey count fish, dem dey count crayfish?
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) by Stuntkid172(m): 6:38am On Mar 30, 2016
[quote author=Ghost447 post=44237205][/quote] this eraly morning. Ha
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) by Stuntkid172(m): 6:41am On Mar 30, 2016
cupidhero:
Stunted kid! Nice one! grin
its like this not the other way round
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) by Ghost447(m): 6:46am On Mar 30, 2016
Stuntkid172:
seen but it has reached its destination so, no need. Thanks tho
Destination indeed! Put on your toga of humility and learn. Even professors still take and apply corrections. There is no cutting corner with excellence. My close friend was denied a job opportunity because he spelt Obasanjo thus "Obasajo".
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) by Stuntkid172(m): 6:51am On Mar 30, 2016
Ghost447:
Destination indeed! Put on your toga of humility and learn. Even professors still take and apply corrections. There is no cutting corner with excellence. My close friend was denied a job opportunity because he spelled Obasanjo thus " Obasajo". Anyway one of Nairalanders actually said she is discouraged from replying posts because of plethora of Jambites in here.
if u got what i wrote earlier, i mean its too late to modify. But learn how to talk to ppl u dont kw on the internet. Morning
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) by lilreese: 7:22am On Mar 30, 2016
See tall
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) by Henycymama(f): 7:53am On Mar 30, 2016
Integrityfarms:
I am imagining how El Rufai will look besides this woman!!!

Lolzz. m telling u
dwarf wil b an understatement near the lady
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) by Henycymama(f): 7:57am On Mar 30, 2016
Afi stuntkid naaa u don loose hope say u no go tall again niii but wait oo, min sf tall oo, atleast I still fit reach the woman shoulder
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) by Chicagoesontop: 8:05am On Mar 30, 2016
Sammyashol:
She no tall reach Owolabi and Jamiu abeg

Please Show Us The (YOUR) Owolabi and Jamiu .. Thank You In Advance As You Upload The Pictures Of Your Owolabi and Jamiu. We are waiting !!!
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) by Surestdick(m): 8:12am On Mar 30, 2016
Stuntkid172:
where u, if dem dey count fish, dem dey count crayfish?
LOL!!.But am actually taller jhor
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) by petkoffdrake2(m): 8:49am On Mar 30, 2016
kenonze:
BTW,

OK ... Miss World undecided

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) by nadiva: 8:56am On Mar 30, 2016
Gigantic gland in action.
Re: A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) by silkytouch(m): 8:59am On Mar 30, 2016
[quote author=kenonze post=44224810]She may have German gene.
BTW,
[/quote

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Watch GOTV On Your Mobile Device - Iphone, Tabs, Android / Huge Snake Killed In Sapele Delta State / The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.