Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,809 members, 7,817,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

#IstandwithTrump Thread For Trump Supporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #IstandwithTrump Thread For Trump Supporters (6902 Views)

IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) / Punch: Why Buhari Was Not Invited For Trump’s Inauguration – Fayose / Goodluck Jonathan Invited For Trump's Inauguration, Buhari Not Invited -Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #IstandwithTrump Thread For Trump Supporters by Alkanoicacid(m): 11:47pm On Mar 29, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
Trump is not your everyday politician that some miscreant king in the Gulf will use Oil to intimidate. Trump said and i quote *I would knock the hell out of ISIS* for the recotd a large percentage of muslims are sympathetic to ISIS ideology
Hey small boy! Man up joor.. So you don't know about campaign strategy? Abi you don't know that the greatest American Ally is Saudi Arabia, if that also eludes you, pls go back to your village.
Re: #IstandwithTrump Thread For Trump Supporters by Alkanoicacid(m): 11:50pm On Mar 29, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
why are Nigeria muslims scared of Trump?
All you care about is anything against Muslims or Islam, whether na payan or not.
Re: #IstandwithTrump Thread For Trump Supporters by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 29, 2016
Alkanoicacid:
Hey small boy! Man up joor.. So you don't know about campaign strategy? Abi you don't know that the greatest American Ally is Saudi Arabia, if that also eludes you, pls go back to your village.
Hahahahahaha. Saudi Arabia is being sidelined with the discovery of Shale.

I think your words are vulgar but i just felt like putting you in check by begging you to make goggle your friend

1 Like

Re: #IstandwithTrump Thread For Trump Supporters by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 29, 2016
Alkanoicacid:
All you care about is anything against Muslims or Islam, whether na payan or not.
Now this is too slimy, i am against the extremist breathing down our neck.

#istandwithtrump

3 Likes

Re: #IstandwithTrump Thread For Trump Supporters by osesology(m): 11:58pm On Mar 29, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
Ben Carson is a respected person in the black community and with time there will be compromise with the minorities.

Did you just say illegal migrants have the right to vote?

Cc Lgdon
Regarding your question, I have appropriately modified it. I guess I was trying to live the Obama dream by writing that.

As for your Ben Carson, that man wasn't ready for anything in the first place, he lost the respect of the black minority when he pledged his support for Trump. So, if you are using that as a head-on for Trump, I'll say just forget it.

1 Like

Re: #IstandwithTrump Thread For Trump Supporters by Nobody: 12:08am On Mar 30, 2016
osesology:

Regarding your question, I have appropriately modified it. I guess I was trying to live the Obama dream by writing that.

As for your Ben Carson, that man wasn't ready for anything in the first place, he lost the respect of the black minority when he pledged his support for Trump. So, if you are using that as a head-on for Trump, I'll say just forget it.
The blacks and Hispanics are also suffering job losses to illegal immigrants like the Average white so when push comes to shove people will vote for who will provide them jobs

1 Like

Re: #IstandwithTrump Thread For Trump Supporters by banmee(m): 12:35am On Mar 30, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
cc banmee pidggin what benefits did obama administration brought to Africa or blacks in America

For black America did a lot. Especially during police brutality. For Africa? I really don't care. It is not their job to take care of us.
Re: #IstandwithTrump Thread For Trump Supporters by osesology(m): 12:41am On Mar 30, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
The blacks and Hispanics are also suffering job losses to illegal immigrants like the Average white so when push comes to shove people will vote for who will provide them jobs
Women always want to have the last say and I can also see that you are a die-hard fan of Trumps', so I'll just tell you this: dont be brainwashed by that large-mouth called trump. He is a talker and that is what he's good at. Forbes says his networth is $2b, he comes out to say that forbes is lying. We know that forbes cant be 100% accurate in their estimation sometimes, but how many billionairs has ever come out to say forbes is lying regarding their estimation of their wealth? If people like you in the US make the mistake of making this man president, they will only have a braggart with no reliable and concievable policies as president and you and I know that a nation like America cant afford to have such a president. Be Wise, My Sister And Have A Gudnight Rest (abi na goodmorning sef)
Re: #IstandwithTrump Thread For Trump Supporters by banmee(m): 12:57am On Mar 30, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
Thank you for bringing up the debate issue? Do you know it was the debates that raised Trump poll ratings and Americans are always in frnzy when Trump comes is on the podium for debate.

Trump is an unstoppable force and some Republicans who have seen unstoppable Trump train are joining in.

I can bet that John Kasich will be the next candidate to join the Trump train

You still don't get it. He is an unstoppable force within the REPUBLICAN party. The Republican party does not represent America. I ask again, do you stay in America? You do stay in the U.S. Reason I ask is people who don't live there have a jacked up opinion about him.
Re: #IstandwithTrump Thread For Trump Supporters by blueAgent(m): 9:28am On Mar 30, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
Trump presidency will cut emigration to the US and it will in turn boost our human resources here. Our best brains are in flight to the US while our leaders do nothing.

The intellectuals will be around to make sure that things work

I laugh . best brains. how long will it take you to know that blacks cannot lead blacks succesfully. same best brains that helped and messed up this country. if they are brains what were the feeling from in the first place?
Re: #IstandwithTrump Thread For Trump Supporters by blueAgent(m): 9:32am On Mar 30, 2016
osesology:

Who is Ben Carson? must a surgeon turn politician. typical blackman. up Trump
Re: #IstandwithTrump Thread For Trump Supporters by blueAgent(m): 9:40am On Mar 30, 2016
EdCure:

Only liberals and Muslim sympathisers are afraid of a Trump presidency.
Sadly this group of people control the media and Hollywood. They are bought and paid for.

true. only morons and liberals are against him.

UP Trump
Re: #IstandwithTrump Thread For Trump Supporters by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 30, 2016
blueAgent:

I laugh . best brains. how long will it take you to know that blacks cannot lead blacks succesfully. same best brains that helped and messed up this country. if they are brains what were the feeling from in the first place?
sorry your analogy holds no water. Bostwana is doing well today with every indices pointing at the right direction
Re: #IstandwithTrump Thread For Trump Supporters by blueAgent(m): 10:10am On Mar 30, 2016
Pidggin:

Ecoterrorist you see why i said Trump doesn't care about us? grin
and why will he care about you. are u related?

1 Like

Re: #IstandwithTrump Thread For Trump Supporters by ndcide(m): 10:14am On Mar 30, 2016
I here the Trump, Trump Trump! He wins it.
Re: #IstandwithTrump Thread For Trump Supporters by blueAgent(m): 10:31am On Mar 30, 2016
osesology:

Need I remind you...or better still, enlighten you that up to 13% of the US population are black, and as far as I know, (unlike you) no sane black man in America will cast his vote for that racist. And I think you should also know that this 13% does not include the Mexicans (that already detest him with passion) neither does it include the Muslims. And you should also know that those millions of illegal immigrants have relations who are eligible voters and you dont expect them to vote for Trump.
And I also read in your post where he threatened to send the Syrians back to the battle ground, and you are still advocating for this man? Like seriously?
You Really Need To Wake Up!

How many of the latinos and blacks are eligiable to vote? becos of criminal records
Re: #IstandwithTrump Thread For Trump Supporters by blueAgent(m): 10:48am On Mar 30, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
sorry your analogy holds no water. Bostwana is doing well today with every indices pointing at the right direction

With 35% Hiv postive or 75% residing in rural area. ask yourself .what is population of Bostwana? it is obvious that whites influenced them greatly in their social ,political ,polity and infastructure.considering their small population at independence .same with Namibia and South Africa.
Re: #IstandwithTrump Thread For Trump Supporters by hucienda: 11:09am On Mar 30, 2016
He has a very powerful campaign slogan... the best I've ever seen... shrewdly captured in four words.

Make America Great Again.

With his surging momentum and dominance of the news cycle, should he eventually clinch the magic number 1237 and become the Republican nominee- he will be the next POTUS. Kinda ironic the Republican Party- the Party of Lincoln, General Grant, T Roosevelt, General Eisenhower and Reagan adds a new member- the Party of Trump.

It sure would be interesting watching him slug it out with Hillary (except Bernie or the FBI have other ideas).

1 Like

Re: #IstandwithTrump Thread For Trump Supporters by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 30, 2016
blueAgent:

With 35% Hiv postive or 75% residing in rural area. ask yourself .what is population of Bostwana? it is obvious that whites influenced them greatly in their social ,political ,polity and infastructure.considering their small population at independence .same with Namibia and South Africa.
what is your stand and who do you think will win
Re: #IstandwithTrump Thread For Trump Supporters by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 30, 2016
hucienda:
He has a very powerful campaign slogan... the best I've ever seen... shrewdly captured in four words.

Make America Great Again.

With his surging momentum and dominance of the news cycle, should he eventually clinch the magic number 1237 and become the Republican nominee- he will be the next POTUS. Kinda ironic the Republican Party- the Party of Lincoln, General Grant, T Roosevelt, General Eisenhower and Reagan adds a new member- the Party of Trump.

It sure would be interesting watching him slug it out with Hillary (except Bernie or the FBI have other ideas).
The only threat to Trump presidency is Hilary Clinton with her gender status and a wide acceptance from Hispanics and blacks.

The FBI need to accelerate the investigation so that she can focus more on her campaigns.

Trump will surely win
Re: #IstandwithTrump Thread For Trump Supporters by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 30, 2016
#IStandWithTrump
Re: #IstandwithTrump Thread For Trump Supporters by stanech: 4:29pm On Mar 30, 2016
#IStandwithTrump.

I hate being politically correct.
Re: #IstandwithTrump Thread For Trump Supporters by Alkanoicacid(m): 5:57pm On Mar 30, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
Hahahahahaha. Saudi Arabia is being sidelined with the discovery of Shale.

I think your words are vulgar but i just felt like putting you in check by begging you to make goggle your friend
OK let's wait and see, U go see as Trump and the Saudi kings go continue what Saudi elites and the Americans founded.
Re: #IstandwithTrump Thread For Trump Supporters by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 30, 2016
Alkanoicacid:
OK let's wait and see, U go see as Trump and the Saudi kings go continue what Saudi elites and the Americans founded.
Saudi Arabia is running on a deficit and Iran is back with their sweet crude
Re: #IstandwithTrump Thread For Trump Supporters by kokoA(m): 6:39pm On Mar 30, 2016
That's how some people wee sit here and be taking panadol for another man's headache o undecided Trump ko Trap ni..

2 Likes

Re: #IstandwithTrump Thread For Trump Supporters by uniklinkum(m): 6:41pm On Mar 30, 2016
When I say the ops is a delusional racist, most people think I am wrong. Now she is standing for an unintelligent nitwit whose foreign policy and worldview is lower than that of a third grader, Sensless at full display and to all the bullshit you wrote above, they have been disproved by compentent sources. The picture of jubilation in New Jersey was made up by drumpfist and the more dense lewandonski have apologize for his master glaring lies.
Re: #IstandwithTrump Thread For Trump Supporters by ShegeYorubawa: 7:27pm On Mar 30, 2016
With Trump in power, muslims are in trouble including PRESIDIOT DULLHARY OF WEST GERMANY. grin
Re: #IstandwithTrump Thread For Trump Supporters by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 30, 2016
uniklinkum:
When I say the ops is a delusional racist, most people think I am wrong. Now she is standing for an unintelligent nitwit whose foreign policy and worldview is lower than that of a third grader, Sensless at full display and to all the bullshit you wrote above, they have been disproved by compentent sources. The picture of jubilation in New Jersey was made up by drumpfist and the more dense lewandonski have apologize for his master glaring lies.
I stand with Trump. Why are you scared of Trump? You voted in buhari because you need Change Now Americans said they want to Make America Great Again and you are here angry.

Drink water and join the Trump train

1 Like

Re: #IstandwithTrump Thread For Trump Supporters by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 30, 2016
ShegeYorubawa:
With Trump in power, muslims are in trouble including PRESIDIOT DULLHARY OF WEST GERMANY. grin
i find it funny when Nigeria Muslims oppose Trump more. Kilode

1 Like

Re: #IstandwithTrump Thread For Trump Supporters by funkyibodude(m): 7:55pm On Mar 30, 2016
One thing is for sure, many might see DT as a racist, but he speaks the truth. Many white conservatives American would rather vote for DT. America needs someone like DT, I made a new year prediction that DT will win the US presidential election. #IsupportDT#

2 Likes

Re: #IstandwithTrump Thread For Trump Supporters by huthmanadam(m): 8:02pm On Mar 30, 2016
Lmao.... Diz topic should be in the jokes section... Hehehehe... Sum pple are jobless sha!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gbajabiamila: Nigeria Is Our Only Country, Let's Unite For Peaceful Coexistence / Assent To Electoral Bill: No Need For Sabre Rattling - State House Press Release / US Special Force In Abuja Yesterday, Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.