Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,413 members, 7,819,481 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

I Am Not Going To Resign - Kachikwu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not Going To Resign - Kachikwu (12153 Views)

President Buhari Promises To Resign If He Fails To Recover Soon - Independent / Aisha Yesufu Forced To Resign As BBOG Convener Over Call For Buhari Resignation / Planning A Protest Against Me? Save Your Fuel Because I Won’t Resign – Kachikwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not Going To Resign - Kachikwu by Sasuwa(f): 8:28am On Mar 30, 2016
North has buhari, west tinubu, east Nnamdi Kanu
Re: I Am Not Going To Resign - Kachikwu by banme1(m): 8:30am On Mar 30, 2016
if u go down. Buhari is going down with u as well.
Re: I Am Not Going To Resign - Kachikwu by kenzysmith: 8:31am On Mar 30, 2016
Resign for were nor be there he dey see him(alloweee)pajeee
Re: I Am Not Going To Resign - Kachikwu by Pascal181: 8:31am On Mar 30, 2016
Flexherbal:
If you don't want to resign, then, give us result.
Y don't u say dsame thing 2 the minister for petroleum
Re: I Am Not Going To Resign - Kachikwu by ElFenomeno1: 8:39am On Mar 30, 2016
chernest2002:
Why the minister of state Will resign when the main minister have not resigned

Daft cun...t
Did you go to school at all?
Re: I Am Not Going To Resign - Kachikwu by Monday60655(m): 8:44am On Mar 30, 2016
Pls if your resignation or the resignation of the minister for petroleum will bring back the price of petroleum to normal, pls do ASAP without any delay.
Re: I Am Not Going To Resign - Kachikwu by SycophanticGoat: 8:48am On Mar 30, 2016
If I were Kachukwu and Emefiele, I'd have resigned since.. This failure of a president is not worth working with because all his failures will be passed down only to his staff without him, the C-in-C taking any..
Re: I Am Not Going To Resign - Kachikwu by SycophanticGoat: 8:49am On Mar 30, 2016
lildush:
k no problem don't resign but download my latest video... c d link. http://www.datafilehost.com/d/73f99e9f........ tanx

Can the video turnaround the present economic woes of the country? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Going To Resign - Kachikwu by Delightbaby(f): 8:54am On Mar 30, 2016
Nigerias need fuel, talk is becoming too cheap this days. We are tired of queuing without result
Re: I Am Not Going To Resign - Kachikwu by emmykk(m): 8:58am On Mar 30, 2016
kenonze:
This guy doesn't talk like a learned man.
Just like everyday/regular Nigeria politicians
we like regular men.

lai Mohammed vs Ibe kachwukwu

I prefer ibe,the true in black and white.

tinubu is pain because his paid is not oil minister
Re: I Am Not Going To Resign - Kachikwu by joinnow: 9:02am On Mar 30, 2016
chernest2002:
Why the minister of state Will resign when the main minister have not resigned
because he talk without thinking
Re: I Am Not Going To Resign - Kachikwu by Nigeriasam: 9:06am On Mar 30, 2016
5starmilitant:
Tribalism and hypocrisy

How come they want kachikwu & Emifele to resign, but nobody is saying anything about fashola?

Tinubu's plans to control the petroleum sector at all cost will fail. kachikwu will not resign.

Later some zombies will start spewing trash about how we from the SS & SE hate Apc. Rubbish!!!
just say SE is bitter about APC success. Don't add we SS. We SS can see beyond our nose.unlike hateful & ignoramous IPOB.
Re: I Am Not Going To Resign - Kachikwu by Goke7: 9:13am On Mar 30, 2016
5starmilitant:
Tribalism and hypocrisy

How come they want kachikwu & Emifele to resign, but nobody is saying anything about fashola?

Tinubu's plans to control the petroleum sector at all cost will fail. kachikwu will not resign.

Later some zombies will start spewing trash about how we from the SS & SE hate Apc. Rubbish!!!

what about those asking kemi adeosun to resign, are they not tribal bigots too?
Re: I Am Not Going To Resign - Kachikwu by Paperwhite(m): 9:15am On Mar 30, 2016
Typical of Nigeria's public office holders.So shameless that they never make honourable decision but always "Siddon"put.In civilized settings both the president & yourself will resign but here the reverse is the case.
Re: I Am Not Going To Resign - Kachikwu by mapet: 9:16am On Mar 30, 2016
Ojiofor:
If he resign will thie.fnubu give him back his better paying job at ExxonMobil?

**** he was already retired from ExxonMobil
Re: I Am Not Going To Resign - Kachikwu by Nigeriasam: 9:17am On Mar 30, 2016
SageTravels:
You will not resign Let the petroleum minister resign.
like play like N. Kanu spent xmas & new year 4 kuje. Like play like play he spent good friday, easter sunday & monday 4 kuje again. Next naa IRIJI- new yam go pass am 4 kuje again. Kanu-IPOB how market?
Re: I Am Not Going To Resign - Kachikwu by AmuDimpka: 9:23am On Mar 30, 2016
kachikwu I support you in toto
Re: I Am Not Going To Resign - Kachikwu by defash8: 9:31am On Mar 30, 2016
I am not a fan of APC but I do not want Kachukwu to resign. Tinubu blasting of the Minister in the public is totally uncalled for and is not a good way of exercising leadership. Tinubu rants is against the principle of progressive as he should have disserted the issue and offer solution but I noticed he still want to put his man in that position.

The fuel scarcity should be top priority of Buhari but he seems not really interested & busy pursuing other objectives.

No light, no fuel, no budget & people still have hope in this APC government, this will be one of the seven wonders of the world.
Re: I Am Not Going To Resign - Kachikwu by ijaw1stson: 9:43am On Mar 30, 2016
Sasuwa:
North has buhari, west tinubu, east Nnamdi Kanu
what abt south?
Re: I Am Not Going To Resign - Kachikwu by Sasuwa(f): 9:52am On Mar 30, 2016
ijaw1stson:
what abt south?
south has amaechi
Re: I Am Not Going To Resign - Kachikwu by MartinsIfeco(m): 10:05am On Mar 30, 2016
ijaw1stson:
The Minister of State for Petroleum, Ibe Kachikwu on Tuesday, March 29 said that he will not resign his position as minister as he still had a lot of work to do in the petroleum indstry.

The minister made this disclosure as his closing remarks while briefing the Senate Committee on Petroleum (Upstream) on the lingering scarcity of petroleum products.

“All those planning to come to Abuja for a protest should save their fuel, I am not going to resign, I have a lot of work to do,” he said.

The minister added that he did assume the position to be minister of petroleum in order to create scarcity.
He added that he would work hard to find lasting solutions to the problems in the industry.

He stressed that he was pained as much as many Nigerians were that the country still suffered petroleum scarcity in spite of being one of the largest producers of crude in Nigeria.

Different groups including the South South APC and some Civil Society Organiations have called for the minister’s resignation.

Meanwhile, President Muhammadu Buhari has urged the NNPC to ensure there is local sufficiency of petroleum products due to the lingering fuel scarcity across the country.

In a related development, the National Bureau of Statistics recently published the average prices of petrol in Nigeria.

According to the information released, the highest price is in Yobe state while the lowest is in Edo state.

https://www.naij.com/781487-wont-resign-minister.html?source=index_main
Very bad
Re: I Am Not Going To Resign - Kachikwu by MartinsIfeco(m): 10:06am On Mar 30, 2016
DEXTROVERT:
Hmmmmm. I Know One Day U Will Make Us Proud
Who is that?
Re: I Am Not Going To Resign - Kachikwu by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 30, 2016
Hypocrisy and Cowardice is when you blame Kachikwu and leave the main Minister for Petroleum who is junketeering like an aimless cow
Re: I Am Not Going To Resign - Kachikwu by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 30, 2016
Goke7:

what about those asking kemi adeosun to resign, are they not tribal bigots too?

When a whole minister for FINANCE says 16+6=24, she should not only resign but go on exile! Kemi Adeosun is an educated illiterate!! Stop making baseless comparisons!
Re: I Am Not Going To Resign - Kachikwu by odogwueast: 10:18am On Mar 30, 2016
Kachukwu if u ve know solution concerning this fuel scarcity then resign will ve hear enough of u fake ministers will tired of been patience u forgot ur promise u made the first day in ur office
Re: I Am Not Going To Resign - Kachikwu by sonssyo: 10:20am On Mar 30, 2016
who be d petroleum minister self tongue
Re: I Am Not Going To Resign - Kachikwu by cornelin(m): 10:26am On Mar 30, 2016
fashola should be the one to resign since he delibrately connived with the power thugs to increase tarif without no visible development frm the sector and leaving us in pepertual darkness.
In fact, this is just one of the ministries he is under performing. What about the to the other two sectors ? Are they not worth some level of attention? This are salient questions Njgerians should be asking..
#FasholaMustResign
Re: I Am Not Going To Resign - Kachikwu by DMarvel(m): 10:28am On Mar 30, 2016
5starmilitant:
Tribalism and hypocrisy

I suppose those calling for his resignation are predominantly from the South South.
Re: I Am Not Going To Resign - Kachikwu by focus7: 10:44am On Mar 30, 2016
My honourable minister you won my respect with your humble response.
Re: I Am Not Going To Resign - Kachikwu by chernest2002: 10:54am On Mar 30, 2016
ElFenomeno1:

Daft cun...t
Did you go to school at all?
I went to the same school with your president

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Assembly Begins Yari’s Impeachment As DSS Arrests Speaker, Others / NFIU Asks For Account Details Of Nigerian Judges, Federal Legislators / Gbajabiamila: Sanwo-Olu Is Doing Well, I’ve No Plan To Unseat Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.