Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,538 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Female Masturbation: 17 Facts About The Naughty Secrets. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female Masturbation: 17 Facts About The Naughty Secrets. (6873 Views)

7 Top Secrets Of Female Masturbation (classified Intel) / Male And Female Masturbation / 17 Facts You Should Know If You Are Dating A Short Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Masturbation: 17 Facts About The Naughty Secrets. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 29, 2016
Hello, we are here again, this time with another interesting article about female masturbation. Because of its length i decided to cut it down and dish out just the headings, hey! dont frown @ me cos it isnt ma fault, people have been complaining about my lengthy articles, but if youre interested to get the full gist follow the link pasted below the article. pls dont forget to like our facebook page @ facebook.com/gistmack and follow us on twitter via @gistmackdotcom. Areeeeeee yoouuuuuu reeaaaadyyyyyyyy!!!!!!

The subject is taboo, but don’t think it doesn’t happen. Women do masturbate, and here are 18 female masturbation facts to enlighten you on the subject!

You may think you know everything there is to know about us women, but we’re willing to bet the following facts about our self-pleasuring ways will surprise you.

Whether you think masturbation is as natural as breathing, or you think it is the root of all evil *and do it anyway* the fact is, everyone masturbates. You may not do it regularly, but almost everyone has masturbated, or does masturbate from time to time. It is natural, and it’s not dirty…unless you want it to be.

So, if masturbation is so great, and everyone does it, why are women so reluctant to admit they do it? Most men have no problem admitting they choke the chicken. In fact, many are proud of their self-pleasuring antics. This must be just another difference that separates the sexes, but hopefully by the end of this feature, the divide will be a tad bit smaller.

The elusive art of female masturbation

Here are a few facts about women and masturbation you probably didn’t know.
1. All women do the deed.

2. Self-love is about more than just sex.

3. We prefer intimacy gadgets to our fingers when going solo.

4. Sometimes it just seems like work.

5. It’s no big deal, really.

6. We really have no clue how other women do it.

7. We still think it’s a man thing.

8. Masturbation just makes us happy.

9. Older women masturbate, too.

10. Sorry guys—4 out of 10 women prefer orgasm from masturbation over actual sex.

11. The vagina is self-cleaning.

12. The average female orgasm lasts about 10 seconds.

13. The largest clitoris on record measured 4 ½ inches long and 1 ½ inches wide.

14. When nothing else is available, many women prefer cucumbers and candlesticks for penetration during solo sex play.

15. Saliva can actually disrupt the delicate balance in the vagina, which can lead to yeast infections.

16. Women with higher levels of testosterone in their bodies are more likely to masturbate.

17. Humans aren’t the only ones who know the pleasures of self-love. Apes, horses and birds also do it.

18. The female orgasm can be vaginal, clitoral or a combination of both.

As much as we women would like to keep our solo act a secret, the reality is, whether we admit it or not, we do it. We do it, and we like it. You may not hear us talk about our private moments, because a lady never kisses and tells, but rest assured, we’re just as “depraved” as guys when it comes to taking care of our own sexual needs.............

Sorry for not submitting the whole article but if you really want to read all visit http://gistmack.com/female-masturbation-17-facts-naughty-secrets/
Please dont forget to like our facebook page @ facebook.com/gistmack and follow us on twitter via @gistmackdotcom.

4 Likes

Re: Female Masturbation: 17 Facts About The Naughty Secrets. by Smellymouth: 8:06pm On Mar 29, 2016
grin

23 Likes

Re: Female Masturbation: 17 Facts About The Naughty Secrets. by Pheals(f): 8:10pm On Mar 29, 2016
[s]
gistmack:
Hello, we are here again, this time with another interesting article about female masturbation. Because of its length i decided to cut it down and dish out just the headings, hey! dont frown @ me cos it isnt ma fault, people have been complaining about my lengthy articles, but if youre interested to get the full gist follow the link pasted below the article. pls dont forget to like our facebook page @ facebook.com/gistmack and follow us on twitter via @gistmackdotcom. Areeeeeee yoouuuuuu reeaaaadyyyyyyyy!!!!!!

The subject is taboo, but don’t think it doesn’t happen. Women do masturbate, and here are 18 female masturbation facts to enlighten you on the subject!

You may think you know everything there is to know about us women, but we’re willing to bet the following facts about our self-pleasuring ways will surprise you.

Whether you think masturbation is as natural as breathing, or you think it is the root of all evil *and do it anyway* the fact is, everyone masturbates. You may not do it regularly, but almost everyone has masturbated, or does masturbate from time to time. It is natural, and it’s not dirty…unless you want it to be.

So, if masturbation is so great, and everyone does it, why are women so reluctant to admit they do it? Most men have no problem admitting they choke the chicken. In fact, many are proud of their self-pleasuring antics. This must be just another difference that separates the sexes, but hopefully by the end of this feature, the divide will be a tad bit smaller.

The elusive art of female masturbation

Here are a few facts about women and masturbation you probably didn’t know.
1. All women do the deed.

2. Self-love is about more than just sex.

3. We prefer intimacy gadgets to our fingers when going solo.

4. Sometimes it just seems like work.

5. It’s no big deal, really.

6. We really have no clue how other women do it.

7. We still think it’s a man thing.

8. Masturbation just makes us happy.

9. Older women masturbate, too.

10. Sorry guys—4 out of 10 women prefer orgasm from masturbation over actual sex.

11. The vagina is self-cleaning.

12. The average female orgasm lasts about 10 seconds.

13. The largest clitoris on record measured 4 ½ inches long and 1 ½ inches wide.

14. When nothing else is available, many women prefer cucumbers and candlesticks for penetration during solo sex play.

15. Saliva can actually disrupt the delicate balance in the vagina, which can lead to yeast infections.

16. Women with higher levels of testosterone in their bodies are more likely to masturbate.

17. Humans aren’t the only ones who know the pleasures of self-love. Apes, horses and birds also do it.

18. The female orgasm can be vaginal, clitoral or a combination of both.

As much as we women would like to keep our solo act a secret, the reality is, whether we admit it or not, we do it. We do it, and we like it. You may not hear us talk about our private moments, because a lady never kisses and tells, but rest assured, we’re just as “depraved” as guys when it comes to taking care of our own sexual needs.............

Sorry for not submitting the whole article but if you really want to read all visit http://gistmack.com/female-masturbation-17-facts-naughty-secrets/
Please dont forget to like our facebook page @ facebook.com/gistmack and follow us on twitter via @gistmackdotcom.
[/s]

woobish !!

3 Likes

Re: Female Masturbation: 17 Facts About The Naughty Secrets. by vizkiz: 8:11pm On Mar 29, 2016
Pheals:
[s][/s]

[/b]

[b] like you don't masturbate undecided

4 Likes

Re: Female Masturbation: 17 Facts About The Naughty Secrets. by KingRex1(m): 8:12pm On Mar 29, 2016
Wetin be this? They need men, period!

3 Likes

Re: Female Masturbation: 17 Facts About The Naughty Secrets. by falconey(m): 8:12pm On Mar 29, 2016
Pheals What da fvck
Re: Female Masturbation: 17 Facts About The Naughty Secrets. by Pheals(f): 8:15pm On Mar 29, 2016
falconey:
Pheals What da fvck

the guy was like ' everyone masturbate

Re: Female Masturbation: 17 Facts About The Naughty Secrets. by Pheals(f): 8:20pm On Mar 29, 2016
vizkiz:

like you don't masturbate undecided

hell no I didn't ...oya go huge transformer ]

1 Like

Re: Female Masturbation: 17 Facts About The Naughty Secrets. by vizkiz: 8:21pm On Mar 29, 2016
Pheals:

[/b]

[b] is that the link to the transformer I should hug?
Re: Female Masturbation: 17 Facts About The Naughty Secrets. by Pheals(f): 8:23pm On Mar 29, 2016
vizkiz:

is that the link to the transformer I should hug?

o yes undecided

Re: Female Masturbation: 17 Facts About The Naughty Secrets. by Julietcutie(f): 8:29pm On Mar 29, 2016
grin
Re: Female Masturbation: 17 Facts About The Naughty Secrets. by Chanchit: 8:33pm On Mar 29, 2016
Pheals:
[s][/s]

[b][/b]

The Op don open una yansh abi? When people insult you instead of countering your claims,then you are right.

3 Likes

Re: Female Masturbation: 17 Facts About The Naughty Secrets. by Pheals(f): 8:35pm On Mar 29, 2016
Chanchit:

The Op don open una yansh abi? When people insult you instead of countering your claims,then you are right.

so must u quote me ? Werey !!!!

Re: Female Masturbation: 17 Facts About The Naughty Secrets. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 29, 2016
Angels don't self service
Re: Female Masturbation: 17 Facts About The Naughty Secrets. by Chanchit: 8:41pm On Mar 29, 2016
Pheals:

[b][/b]

Ashiaraba eleribu! Oda biwipe ofe ki ara san pa e ni be yen!?
Re: Female Masturbation: 17 Facts About The Naughty Secrets. by Marlvin(m): 8:44pm On Mar 29, 2016
Pheals:

[b][/b]

don't embarrass yourself with such lies, cos it's ridiculously unbelievable.
Re: Female Masturbation: 17 Facts About The Naughty Secrets. by Pheals(f): 8:48pm On Mar 29, 2016
Chanchit:

Ashiaraba eleribu! Oda biwipe ofe ki ara san pa e ni be yen!?

it's in your DNA !! U inherit does insulting words cheesy cheesy grin it pains u tongue

Re: Female Masturbation: 17 Facts About The Naughty Secrets. by Pheals(f): 8:50pm On Mar 29, 2016
Marlvin:

don't embarrass yourself with such lies, cos it's ridiculously unbelievable.

unbelievable for u. .. Bro undecided

Re: Female Masturbation: 17 Facts About The Naughty Secrets. by Loveprince: 8:51pm On Mar 29, 2016
They are all gonna ruin ma innocent in dis nairaland 1day
Re: Female Masturbation: 17 Facts About The Naughty Secrets. by Kenzico(m): 9:01pm On Mar 29, 2016
I am on Probation with Self service!! God dey for my side.

Most women won't be happy with dis thread

2 Likes

Re: Female Masturbation: 17 Facts About The Naughty Secrets. by rosalieene(f): 9:03pm On Mar 29, 2016
I don't get the head and tail of this shit.
Re: Female Masturbation: 17 Facts About The Naughty Secrets. by Chanchit: 9:05pm On Mar 29, 2016
Pheals:

[b][/b]

I just came off a thread where the female moniker called me many names including sexist, misogynist can't remember the remaining, so I just finished clearing her fast forward to this thread now you sef come call me werey.
I'm really sorry for all I just typed up there, I take it all back. Mabinu.
Re: Female Masturbation: 17 Facts About The Naughty Secrets. by Pheals(f): 9:07pm On Mar 29, 2016
Chanchit:

I just came off a thread where the female moniker called me many names including sexist, misogynist can't remember the remaining, so I just finished clearing her fast forward to this thread now you sef come call me werey.
I'm really sorry for all I just typed up there, I take it all back. Mabinu.

dude it's the way u address me cry cry cry cry cry cry

Re: Female Masturbation: 17 Facts About The Naughty Secrets. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:00pm On Mar 29, 2016
Pheals:

[b][/b]

I have advised you before on taking a crash course in English Language!!

Yet you no gree!!!

Keep killing our beloved Official language!!

If English Hard for you, Type in your local Language!!!!

Shikena yowa!!

1 Like

Re: Female Masturbation: 17 Facts About The Naughty Secrets. by Pheals(f): 10:05pm On Mar 29, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

I have advised you before on taking a crash course in English Language!!

Yet you no gree!!!

Keep killing our beloved Official language!!

If English Hard for you, Type in your local Language!!!!

Shikena yowa!!

Bro when I finish my latin and Greek class wink cheesy

Well I didn't schooled here. ... I was staying in a French speaking country before so pls don't insult me :' cry ... English is the 5th language I understand

1 Like

Re: Female Masturbation: 17 Facts About The Naughty Secrets. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:13pm On Mar 29, 2016
Pheals:

[b][/b]

Oh my Poo... WTFundecided...

Did you just type that??

Now you really need the crash course!!

BTW....

If you don't understand English, Type in french...( I know you are lying)

How do you intend passing your Post UME??

1 Like

Re: Female Masturbation: 17 Facts About The Naughty Secrets. by seankay(m): 10:21pm On Mar 29, 2016
Never knew girls masturbate that much. Nawa o

Nairaland unravelling the truth since 19BC
Re: Female Masturbation: 17 Facts About The Naughty Secrets. by Pheals(f): 10:26pm On Mar 29, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Oh my Poo... WTFundecided...

Did you just type that??

Now you really need the crash course!!

BTW....

If you don't understand English, Type in french...( I know you are lying)

How do you intend passing your Post UME??

so someone told u .... Am schooling here ?

Re: Female Masturbation: 17 Facts About The Naughty Secrets. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:31pm On Mar 29, 2016
Pheals:

[b][/b]

Cross check before you post!!

I will still be monitoring your English progress!!

You can Thank Me later..smiley

1 Like

Re: Female Masturbation: 17 Facts About The Naughty Secrets. by MzDeeb(f): 10:32pm On Mar 29, 2016
WTF!

Did you actually write those bullshits....

Well, for your information. I DON'T N WILL NEVER MASTURBATE.

Hence, you are totally wrong in saying *All ladies masturbate. Speak for yourself alone. Mtcheww
Re: Female Masturbation: 17 Facts About The Naughty Secrets. by okuneddie(m): 11:06pm On Mar 29, 2016
well OP I'm sure not all women do that......I also know that those that do will still come here to deny......God is watching u o

1 Like

Re: Female Masturbation: 17 Facts About The Naughty Secrets. by shut(f): 11:16pm On Mar 29, 2016
shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Black Men The Most Handsome Men In The World / 19 Year Old Nigerian Goalie Marries His 28-year Old Heartthrob (pics) / What I Noticed About Hausa Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.