Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,524 members, 7,865,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:31 PM

How Electricity Is In My Area - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Electricity Is In My Area (531 Views)

See The Monitor Lizard Caught In My Area This Morning (photos) / Huge Python That Was Killed In My Area In Suleja Today (Photo) / Big Snake Killed And Roasted In My Area (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Electricity Is In My Area by 2016nlder(m): 8:40pm On Mar 29, 2016
It is no doubt that one of the topical issues in this country now is how bad electricity is. Severally, you see news hitting headline that Electricity generation is falling, 3800mw to about 2100mw( all time low). But in all, my area in Nsukka is not affected at all. It happen that we used to have problem in Electricity. Last year, they changed our line to another station. Though it was not smooth in the begining, I will confidently say that we are having constant electricity now. Before , I travelled, power was constant, I came back home for the Easter holiday to meet the power in a stable way. Now, we have less than 4hrs blackout. It is not the same in every part of Nsukka. I am indeed happy for the grace. If they continue giving us light like this, I will hardly ask for more. God bless Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Fully Serviced Two Bedroom Flats ( Oba Lateef Adams Estate) / Sunday Gist / Yall Need To See This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.