Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Beautiful Wings By Glowingscenes - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Beautiful Wings By Glowingscenes (37793 Views)

HOLIDAY SPECIAL: Harmattan And Chicken Wings. A Christmas Story Collection. / Warrior's Wings By Dera Nuel. / Words Give You Wings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Wings By Glowingscenes by tehmietorpeh(f): 3:29pm On May 15, 2016
Nice work glowing scenes....bin following ur work from chocolate and sushi and dear diary on ur blog(former) and i must say dey were very hlpful in every sense...pls wats d link to ur new blog cos i can't view it anymore

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Wings By Glowingscenes by glowingscenes(f): 5:33pm On May 18, 2016
tehmietorpeh:
Nice work glowing scenes....bin following ur work from chocolate and sushi and dear diary on ur blog(former) and i must say dey were very hlpful in every sense...pls wats d link to ur new blog cos i can't view it anymore

Sorry that I'm just getting to reply this. Life has been quite busy. It's myglowingscenes.com Thanks for your beautiful comments. God bless.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Wings By Glowingscenes by glowingscenes(f): 5:37pm On May 18, 2016
DzTzl:
dont forget she made aisha loose her baby without bn remorseful, so i say its pay back time! Long overdue sef

?? Nawa o. lol. Two wrongs don't make a right. When one is in Christ, we need to understand this. Yes Lara did wrong, but are we in a position to say what someone deserves. If God were to assess us the same way we assess others, then no one would be left standing on earth. People are going to hurt you and do things to you but this is where 1Cor13 comes in. So when we support someone for paying back another person's evil, we need to check ourselves and put things right before God.

Thanks for dropping a comment. It is appreciated.
Re: Beautiful Wings By Glowingscenes by glowingscenes(f): 5:48pm On May 18, 2016
Episode 12

“Hi.”
Re: Beautiful Wings By Glowingscenes by Phoenix001(m): 8:09pm On May 18, 2016
Madam, I've been reading silently from the beginning until now; I must confess you are doing a nice work. I like every bit of the story.

Waiting for more of your thoughts. May God increase you significantly.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Wings By Glowingscenes by bummybummy(f): 8:44pm On May 18, 2016
Tnx 4 update nd need mre update
Re: Beautiful Wings By Glowingscenes by DzTzl(f): 10:47am On May 19, 2016
glowingscenes:

?? Nawa o. lol. Two wrongs don't make a right. When one is in Christ, we need to understand this. Yes Lara did wrong, but are we in a position to say what someone deserves. If God were to assess us the same way we assess others, then no one would be left standing on earth. People are going to hurt you and do things to you but this is where 1Cor13 comes in. So when we support someone for paying back another person's evil, we need to check ourselves and put things right before God.

Thanks for dropping a comment. It is appreciated.
Ma'am, tbh i find ur post offensive esp d part whr " when we support someone for paying back another person's evil, we need to check ourselves........" Im nt evil & if aisha ws my friend, my opinion wld be for her to forget & move-on since d dude himslf is a 2 timing bstrd, well m nt d writer bt i thought the course of d story is for her to mke lara realise her evil deeds and mke peace with God. I do not like this 1 bit bt thanks anyways dsent mean i wont read it all.
Re: Beautiful Wings By Glowingscenes by glowingscenes(f): 9:50pm On May 19, 2016
DzTzl:
Ma'am, tbh i find ur post offensive esp d part whr " when we support someone for paying back another person's evil, we need to check ourselves........" Im nt evil & if aisha ws my friend, my opinion wld be for her to forget & move-on since d dude himslf is a 2 timing bstrd, well m nt d writer bt i thought the course of d story is for her to mke lara realise her evil deeds and mke peace with God. I do not like this 1 bit bt thanks anyways dsent mean i wont read it all.

I apologize if my post came off as offensive to you. I did not mean it that way. Maybe it was the way I interpreted your comment. I get your point and maybe it's just the way I said it and you took it the wrong way. Don't be upset. Sometimes I tend to do something personally when I'm alone. If I'm reading or watching something and maybe I take sides, sometimes I get to assess myself or my heart and I realize that I'm flawed because there is no good thing in my flesh and only God's love makes us whole and so I ask God to make me a better person, so that my heart is transformed by Him. I DID NOT mean you would do something like that. Definitely Not. I'm sorry if you interpreted it to mean that way. Maybe I was expecting you to frame the comment in a different way but sorry all the same. I believe it's just a misunderstanding.
Accept my peace offering.
Re: Beautiful Wings By Glowingscenes by glowingscenes(f): 10:40pm On May 19, 2016
“So tell me, how long have you been in a relationship with Jesus?” Dapo asked placing his cup of warm coffee on the table and reaching for a slice of cake with his fork.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Wings By Glowingscenes by bummybummy(f): 6:40am On May 20, 2016
tnx for d update

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Wings By Glowingscenes by kizzykeziah: 7:24pm On May 23, 2016
It's great to have you back, glow. I remember chocolates and sushi was the first story I ever read on NL. You were great then and still are, (cross my heart).

I love the way you write about the Christian faith, the doubts that still trail our hearts as believers and the hope that dwells, pushing us up to stand down and fast.

You're still a romantic, and still describe the whole romance sense like.....
I've been getting e-mail updates from your blog for a while and those reviews and writings you put up come in nick of time.

Again....

You're remain one of the greatest writers I've met on nairaland. You're on point so shoot on......

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Wings By Glowingscenes by glowingscenes(f): 5:23pm On May 25, 2016
kizzykeziah:
It's great to have you back, glow. I remember chocolates and sushi was the first story I ever read on NL. You were great then and still are, (cross my heart).

I love the way you write about the Christian faith, the doubts that still trail our hearts as believers and the hope that dwells, pushing us up to stand down and fast.

You're still a romantic, and still describe the whole romance sense like.....
I've been getting e-mail updates from your blog for a while and those reviews and writings you put up come in nick of time.

Again....

You're remain one of the greatest writers I've met on nairaland. You're on point so shoot on......

Thank you kizzykeziah. It's all God and I'm honored to be a vessel of His. I'm glad the story resonates with you. God bless smiley
Re: Beautiful Wings By Glowingscenes by kizzykeziah: 7:16pm On May 27, 2016
glowingscenes:

Thank you kizzykeziah. It's all God and I'm honored to be a vessel of His. I'm glad the story resonates with you. God bless smiley

Amen. You too...

Please make Aisha happy sometime o... I've become her fan cool
Re: Beautiful Wings By Glowingscenes by glowingscenes(f): 1:31am On Jun 07, 2016
k
Re: Beautiful Wings By Glowingscenes by opalk(m): 12:00pm On Jul 05, 2016
Abeg continue... this story is just too good to be dropped

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Wings By Glowingscenes by 1LadySule(f): 9:47am On Jul 06, 2016
I'm with you all the way. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Wings By Glowingscenes by empress101(f): 8:41pm On Jul 06, 2016
please continue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Wings By Glowingscenes by MzDarocha(f): 10:41pm On Jul 09, 2016
[quote author=glowingscenes post=45783731

“what's the link to ur website
Re: Beautiful Wings By Glowingscenes by glowingscenes(f): 12:18am On Jul 12, 2016
Hello guys,
I don't know if the moderator is aware of this. I keep posting but it keeps getting wiped off hence my discouragement to continue. I would love to continue the story here and believe me I've tried several times to post the continuation.
If the moderator can fix this, I would be grateful. I actually assumed maybe they were preventing me from posting or something like that.
The blog name is myglowingscenes.com
Thanks.
Re: Beautiful Wings By Glowingscenes by glowingscenes(f): 12:20am On Jul 12, 2016
opalk:
Abeg continue... this story is just too good to be dropped
Believe me I have tried but the story keeps getting wiped off. Hopefully something is done about it. Thanks.
Re: Beautiful Wings By Glowingscenes by glowingscenes(f): 12:20am On Jul 12, 2016
MzDarocha:
[quote author=glowingscenes post=45783731

“what's the link to ur website

I've written it in my general response but here it is again. Myglowingscenes.com
Re: Beautiful Wings By Glowingscenes by Anugod(f): 4:52pm On Jul 12, 2016
I was wondering too... Please mods what's going on?
Why hiding Glowingscenes posts?
Re: Beautiful Wings By Glowingscenes by alosiby92(f): 4:28pm On Jul 31, 2016
Happy Birthday Glowingscenes!!!!

Hope the day is going lovely so far.
God bless smiley

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Wings By Glowingscenes by Tytylorpe(f): 5:03pm On Jul 31, 2016
Hi...., if u want to read more about our dear writer's novels visit www.myglowingscenes.com

She is in episode 31 as at July 18.

Happy birthday to You Dear ITUNU.LLNP

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Wings By Glowingscenes by dupsai(f): 9:09pm On Jul 31, 2016
Happy birthday dear sister, continue to glow in His grace.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Wings By Glowingscenes by glowingscenes(f): 6:34pm On Aug 08, 2016
Tytylorpe:
Hi...., if u want to read more about our dear writer's novels visit www.myglowingscenes.com

She is in episode 31 as at July 18.

Happy birthday to You Dear ITUNU.LLNP

Wow, just seeing this. Thanks so much dear. xo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

James Adichie Is Dead! Father Of Chimamanda Adichie Dies / Younger Wole Soyinka Smoking, With A Boy Around Him (Throwback Photo) / 10 Genuine Websites You Can Write For And Get Paid Instantly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.