Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Ladies, Whats Your Criteria For Responding To Messages from guys on social media - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Whats Your Criteria For Responding To Messages from guys on social media (6000 Views)

Ladies Whats Your Opinion About Pretty Boys <pics> / 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys / Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Whats Your Criteria For Responding To Messages from guys on social media by joey150(m): 6:56am On Mar 30, 2016
This thing has been on my mind oh. Girls these days do not respond to polite "hi or hello" again on social media. I know for a fact because i have tried a ""few" times.

And most "good" guys dont hang around too much after you ignore the first polite convo they try to bring up.

Yet, you see ladies becoming victims to social media meet ups gone wrong.just because the "good boy" sounded boring and had just 3 pictures.

I want to know on a personal level,your criteria for replying messages on whatever social platform. Cause am sure the average lady gets a ton of messages.
And let no guy pretend that one fine girl never fall him hand online before o.
Ladies over to you!
modified.
Tthis post isnt about me oh.. I just want to know how different gals select their chat mate online.
You guys can learn a few tricks too grin
Re: Ladies, Whats Your Criteria For Responding To Messages from guys on social media by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 30, 2016
grin I never encounter such like that...so I can't relate really.
Re: Ladies, Whats Your Criteria For Responding To Messages from guys on social media by RexKexMilann: 7:04am On Mar 30, 2016
Most of them will only go through your display picture(s). If it's cool, they reply you. Buh if it's not, well your sorry ass might be ignored.

The bottom line is that most girls don't really know what they want & so they don't even know what makes them do what they do.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Whats Your Criteria For Responding To Messages from guys on social media by McCarlito(m): 7:07am On Mar 30, 2016
Histrings08:
Make sure ur do is doped... As in cute nd taken in NYC places, cest fini
callMeAlpha:
Work on ur profile,especially d pics aspect...then thank me later
Laveda:
Just a cute dp and they'll come drooling undecided
All these stress just for a convo www.nairaland.com/attachments/3525852_1265448311671899599658282276652785952800521n_jpeg0f8813681a64b0c3d146394c0a3ce543
if all these energies are channelled towards making money who would wanna complain about being noticed by ladies?

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Whats Your Criteria For Responding To Messages from guys on social media by joey150(m): 7:23am On Mar 30, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin I never encounter such like that...so I can't relate really.
so take nl for example...do you reply all the pm you get?
Re: Ladies, Whats Your Criteria For Responding To Messages from guys on social media by Laveda(f): 7:24am On Mar 30, 2016
Just a cute dp and they'll come drooling undecided
Re: Ladies, Whats Your Criteria For Responding To Messages from guys on social media by joey150(m): 7:26am On Mar 30, 2016
RexKexMilann:
Most of them will only go through your display picture(s). If it's cool, they reply you. Buh if it's not, well your sorry ass might be ignored.

The bottom line is that most girls don't really know what they want & so they don't even know what makes them do what they do.
the dp theory is true... For guys that flood their profiles with pictures.. Not just any picture..pictures in clubs and bars and rides...

I left my Facebook with just 1 picture..no request.. I uploaded 3 after a while at one fancy tourist spot..mehn i was overwhelmed with the likes and requests.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Whats Your Criteria For Responding To Messages from guys on social media by Histrings08(m): 7:27am On Mar 30, 2016
Re: Ladies, Whats Your Criteria For Responding To Messages from guys on social media by callMeAlpha(m): 7:28am On Mar 30, 2016
Work on ur profile,especially d pics aspect...then thank me later
Re: Ladies, Whats Your Criteria For Responding To Messages from guys on social media by joey150(m): 7:29am On Mar 30, 2016
Histrings08:
no wonder men they use retrica and filters now.. grin grin . people online look like cartoon these days..all in the name of dope picture oh

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Whats Your Criteria For Responding To Messages from guys on social media by Monalisa185(f): 7:35am On Mar 30, 2016
as if they write "THE GOOD GUY" and "THE BAD GUY" on one's profile
Re: Ladies, Whats Your Criteria For Responding To Messages from guys on social media by Histrings08(m): 7:36am On Mar 30, 2016
joey150:
no wonder men they use retrica and filters now.. grin grin . people online look like cartoon these days..all in the name of dope picture oh
... Fake nd flashy is what they like, fake nd flashy is what we'll give DEm....

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Whats Your Criteria For Responding To Messages from guys on social media by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 30, 2016
joey150:
so take nl for example...do you reply all the pm you get?

To be honest I did before but only few replied back & some wud juz sent me spam & even tried to hack my account cry that's y I stopped replying coz I don't know what these men true intentions...
Re: Ladies, Whats Your Criteria For Responding To Messages from guys on social media by naijaboiy: 8:16am On Mar 30, 2016
Sometimes they are not just interested. And not every girl gets tons of messages from guys as you think, some don't and that's why they look for attention everywhere.

Some girls live boring lives and so they don't even know how to flow in conversations.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Whats Your Criteria For Responding To Messages from guys on social media by joey150(m): 8:21am On Mar 30, 2016
KashyBaby:

To be honest I did before but only few replied back & some wud juz sent me spam & even tried to hack my account cry that's y I stopped replying coz I don't know what these men true intentions...
lol...you should know their intentions na..or at least most of them
Re: Ladies, Whats Your Criteria For Responding To Messages from guys on social media by joey150(m): 8:25am On Mar 30, 2016
Monalisa185:
certainly not..but the good guy is likely to say hi..and the bad guy is likely to say..monalisa you look ravishing today, you remind me of the real monalisa..Infact i think da vinci was thinking about you when he made that art. grin.
Re: Ladies, Whats Your Criteria For Responding To Messages from guys on social media by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 30, 2016
joey150:
lol...you should know their intentions na..or at least most of them

I have no idea to be honest..some will juz replied back to say hi but that's it & others why they sent me spans & try to hacked my email? These 419ers are all dumb to do that.. cool
Re: Ladies, Whats Your Criteria For Responding To Messages from guys on social media by joey150(m): 8:28am On Mar 30, 2016
KashyBaby:

I have no idea to be honest..some will juz replied back to say hi but that's it & others why they sent me spans & try to hacked my email? These 419ers are all dumb to do that.. cool

Naija people are just not used to chatting via emails. Those that do are mostly scammers.. Dont worry I'll try ma luck with you one day
Re: Ladies, Whats Your Criteria For Responding To Messages from guys on social media by LuveU2(f): 8:44am On Mar 30, 2016
Monalisa185:
Lol
Re: Ladies, Whats Your Criteria For Responding To Messages from guys on social media by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:52am On Mar 30, 2016
Must you send every female profile you see online a pm? undecided....na una dey attract insult na.......

Besides..... chatting with a random girl can be exhausting....so I stick to the few ones I already know and flow with.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Whats Your Criteria For Responding To Messages from guys on social media by Creamish(f): 9:01am On Mar 30, 2016
KnightX:
I know females check pictures; that's a given.

Luckily, I've got this good-looking-yet-subtle-sneer to my face. Yes, ladies are attracted to bearded guys.

If it's on Whatsapp or BBM, being good-looking enhances your chances at striking a conversation. If you're a wordsmith, that'll help you keep the conversation going. Add a little bit of spontaneous hilarity to your conversations and, boom! she's hooked like crack.

Works for me everytime.

@BOLDED..

Re: Ladies, Whats Your Criteria For Responding To Messages from guys on social media by joseph1832(m): 9:14am On Mar 30, 2016
Monalisa185:
All the more reason why you need to get to know the person first. People pretend, that's a standard fact. Any guy who is afraid of showing you the real him, who hides under pretentious saying and doing, doesn't have good intention.

That's why with me, I'm always direct. I ask direct questions, whoever feel uncomfortable with direct questions shouldn't be taken seriously. And please, they should stop all the "I'm just knowing you for the first time, how can I reveal such things to you". Like seriously . How can what do you do for a living be such a big deal

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Whats Your Criteria For Responding To Messages from guys on social media by ClassCaptain(m): 9:28am On Mar 30, 2016
1 put jesus picture on your dp,motivational quotes or you in church drumming,singing or acting drama

2 let your status be jesus is the almighty God, i serve the Lord or money is not everything

these two never fails
Re: Ladies, Whats Your Criteria For Responding To Messages from guys on social media by jworos(m): 9:28am On Mar 30, 2016
Most girls quickly react to stroking (insult) in a subtle way sha... They'll reply fast.
Re: Ladies, Whats Your Criteria For Responding To Messages from guys on social media by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 30, 2016
I always reply to a "hi" or "hello" cos I'm friendly like that smiley

BUT the convo goes sour for me when y'all do the following...

1. Talking about love! like really? undecided
2. If it's whatsapp and I ask how you got my number, just say the truth instead of lies from the pit of hell such as " I just bought a new phone and found the number on it"....seriously? do I look like mumu to you
3. "Tell me about yourself". okay I don't know about other people but I find this really awkward and annoying cos why should I start listing random things about myself. Instead, ask more specific questions like "how old are you"
4. Bad spelling. and I dont mean typos oo, neither am I saying you must spell everything perfectly....this is what I'm talking about " u r xo xo pretty. Will wana knw u beta". Once I see something like this, I don't even bother replying

This is just to name a few but I have noticed these things so much that I can now tell when a Nigerian guy is texting me without even checking the number. Not saying they're all the same tho but I can tell grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, Whats Your Criteria For Responding To Messages from guys on social media by joey150(m): 10:12am On Mar 30, 2016
MissGdope:

2. If it's whatsapp and I ask how you got my number, just say the truth instead of lies from the pit of hell such as " I just bought a new phone and found the number on it"....seriously? do I look like mumu to you
3. "Tell me about yourself". okay I don't know about other people but I find this really awkward and annoying cos why should I start listing random things about myself. Instead, ask more specific questions like "how old are you"
4. Bad spelling. and I dont mean typos oo, neither am I saying you must spell everything perfectly....this is what I'm talking about " u r xo xo pretty. Will wana knw u beta". Once I see something like this, I don't even bother replying

This is just to name a few but I have noticed these things so much that I can now tell when a Nigerian guy is texting me without even checking the number. Not saying they're all the same tho but I can tell grin
guys hope una dey learn?
But i have found that if you aint hitting on a random girl online..most times the chat goes sour..
Wetin we come one dey talk? Fuel scarcity?
But yeah at least you reply to the polite hi, and then get to know the person.most Naija girls in uk sha... They'll treat you like your from mozambique.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Whats Your Criteria For Responding To Messages from guys on social media by joey150(m): 10:13am On Mar 30, 2016
jworos:
Most girls quickly react to stroking (insult) in a subtle way sha... They'll reply fast.
mehn..this one always work..after like 3 hi's on 3 diff occasion without reply.
Just type your very stupid...omg! The rage and long essay that would follow...ma broda youll never experrit!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Whats Your Criteria For Responding To Messages from guys on social media by MrWhaley: 10:33am On Mar 30, 2016
joey150:
mehn..this one always work..after like 3 hi's on 3 diff occasion without reply.
Just type your very stupid...omg! The rage and long essay that would follow...ma broda youll never experrit!
Bros,you are 100% correct.

There's one girl like that I met online and we exchanged numbers. We began to chat on WhatsApp. But seriously,I won't call it a 'chat' cuz she kept on replying in monosyllables.

Replies like 'kul' 'fine' 'okay' 'Yes' 'ofcourse'. Bruv,I gave up on the girl. The day it now really vexed me was the day I sent something like "Watsup with you?" and it took her 4 days to reply with "I am kul",literally.

When she finally replied ,I told her she was boring and she can't even hold a conversation. Na im the girl begin type...dey vent unnecessary anger.

I swear,that day she typed more than 3 sentences at once which she had never done before. After that,I gave up on meeting random girls online. lipsrsealed

Ah swear,girls can be really boring when they want to be. cry

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Whats Your Criteria For Responding To Messages from guys on social media by Fkhalifa(m): 10:41am On Mar 30, 2016
MissGdope:

comments like this make nairaland very interesting kiss
Btw, Don't you feel the "how old are you question can be disrespectful and too early to ask?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Whats Your Criteria For Responding To Messages from guys on social media by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 30, 2016
Fkhalifa:
comments like this make nairaland very interesting kiss
Btw, Don't you feel the "how old are you question can be disrespectful and too early to ask?
nope I feel its a good question to ask. I don't understand why anyone would find it disrespectful tho. seems a legit question to me and its good for keeping the conversation going
Re: Ladies, Whats Your Criteria For Responding To Messages from guys on social media by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 30, 2016
joey150:
guys hope una dey learn?
But i have found that if you aint hitting on a random girl online..most times the chat goes sour..
Wetin we come one dey talk? Fuel scarcity?
But yeah at least you reply to the polite hi, and then get to know the person.most Naija girls in uk sha... They'll treat you like your from mozambique.
grin grin lol why you throwing shade at mozambicans cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Ishilove! / Chaiii See The Real Reasons Why Nigerian Women Wear Waist Beads ( Photo ) / See The Endowed Lady Crashing The Internet (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.