Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,784 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11592596 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (16121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 3:50pm On Oct 21, 2016
grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 3:50pm On Oct 21, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

No one is against calling or Inviting Solanke. I am into increasing our pool of players. I feel it makes us stronger. I believe the competition is high in our attack. I feel Solanke will finding it difficult securing a place. We have not given players like Adi and Eleke chances.

That does not mean I am against a call-up of Solanke in the near future. We should keep pushing our players to improve. Let us not make it look as if as a third Striker at Chelsea is an achievement. He needs to keep pushing and believing he can outperform Costa.

In the last match, when Costa insulted Conte and signalled the coach to remove him. I fumed. I (very funny) called Conte a p**sy for not subbing Costa immediately for Solanke. I believe the young man can do it big. But, (in the words of Icon4s) he is not there yet.

A third striker at the fourth best club in the world is not a beans.

It is a very big achievement many youngsters dreams of, including Iwobi, Iheanacho and Success. Abi I lie? grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 4:02pm On Oct 21, 2016
This is what Liverpool legend has to say about our *toddler*

Liverpool Legend Praises Iwobi – “He Has Traits Hard To Find In English Kids”

The rise of Nigerian forward Alex Iwobi at Arsenal in the last six months has won him praise from all quarters, with Liverpool legendary midfielder Dietmar Hamann, the latest to join the list. Iwobi has made himself a mainstay in the Arsenal line up at the age of just 20, a feat which is more remarkable following the dearth of players in England progressing from the youth ranks of teams to the main team. Hamann largely respected by fans of Liverpool, where he spent 8 years and played a pivotal role in their comeback UEFA Champions League win over AC Milan in 2005, praised Iwobi in a TV programme monitored by Owngoalnigeria.com. ” People don’t really know what he adds to the team of Arsenal, he is very calm, comfortable on the ball and plays without fear despite his young age. He has traits hard to find in English kids” He said during his preview of this weekend game between Arsenal and Middlesbrough in a Premier League TV show called Match Pack. ” He is very hard to keep out, he is quick when he wants to, and can play others in as well. One of the player opponent need keep an eye on in games against Arsenal is him”.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 4:07pm On Oct 21, 2016
@Oasis007..... smiley Both you and Forgiveness can say what you want about your "emotion" theory.... Where was emotion shown?? Loolllllll...

I REPEAT, "FORGIVENESS IS THE BIG FAT LIAR.... smiley " HE USED THAT WORD FIRST WITH "THAT'S A FAT LIE" AND NOW IT LANDS ON HIS DOORSTEPS.... smiley

HE'S BEEN PROVEN TO ARGUE ON REFLEX. smiley HE'S BLIND TO THE OVERALL STATS AND ONLY CONCERNED WITH HIS FAVORITES HENCE TERMING ME A FAT LIAR..... He always speak about stats and facts... *smiles* It's ironic that it is the same "facts and stats" that has exposed him.... smiley

Look... Don't be a coward okay. If you wanna say something to my face, do it directly... Don't throw silly jabs because you obviously are also taking sides too wink

THE MATTER WAS SIMPLE...... FORGIVENESS TERMS SUPERNERD A FAT LIAR FOR SAYING NACHO HAD LESSER MINS And WAS MORE PROLIFIC THAN SOLANKE HAD AND WAS LAST SEASON..... smiley

I said first, "PRODUCE THE STATS TO SEE FOR YOURSELF" smiley

HE REFUSED!!!! AND THREW IT BACK TO ME...

"THE FAT LIAR" COMMENT WAS STILL HANGING.... Someone had to be lying right?? wink

Hence, I produced the "truth" and ended this. smiley DID I DO WRONG? sad

ALSO.... I HAVE ALWAYS SPOKEN ABOUT FOREIGN-BORNS ACROSS ALL KINDS OF SPORTS THREADS ON NL INCLUDING SOME PREVIOUS ONES AND HAVE ALWAYS DROPPED NAMES...... I also spoke about IWOBI, DELE ALLI (BEFORE HE CHOSE ENGLAND), AND A COUPLE OF OTHERS.... smiley

I ALSO SPOKE ABOUT EBUEHI, EHIZIBUE AND LATELY TAMMY ABRAHAM... THE LIST IS SO ENDLESS..... smiley

SO LET NO ONE MAKE IT LOOK LIKE IT'S ONLY FORGIVENESS WHO GIVES A SH*T ABOUT FOREIGN-BORNS..... IT'S REALLY A FALLACY.

Monikers like yours choose their words and subtly try to paint another bad in the name of claiming peacemaker.... grin

I AM NOT HERE FOR YOUR RESPECT OR THE RESPECT OF ANY MONIKER...... I AM HERE TO TALK FOOTBALL DEVOID OF SENTIMENTS, "SUBTLE" TRIBALISM AND BLIND FAVORITISM........ FAVORITISM THAT MAKES FORGIVENESS LIE SO BLATANTLY WHEN COMPARING TWO PLAYERS..... "NACHO AND SOLANKE" TO WHICH I HAD TO RESPOND TO SET THE RECORDS STRAIGHT.....

I AM NOT SORRY FOR WHAT I DID FOR I DID IT THE WAY IT JUST HAD TO DONE....... smiley

AND I INSIST.... With Forgiveness.... The air of blind sentiments and tribalism will continue to sniff around this thread and future threads....

Forgiveness.... Hope you remember your words well.... smiley

»You speaking on Omidiji's omission from Nigeria's Falconets squad... Sept.21 (4:14pm) on The youth talents and players thread...

Let's call a spade a spade, the coach is fanatically a racist and bigot for telling her 'she is not as big and strong as the black girls in the team.' now that is a racist comment and a bigot. If we glance through his list, we will see it as clear as crystal.

»You speaking further on same matter....

Wetin concern Mourinho with wetin Nigerian coach talk?
Even Mourinho dares not tell a player he is white
or black.
So, because one part of Nigeria is physically built, the other part doesn't deserve a place in the National team?
We will wait to see what his so called physical
players look. End of discussion.

SIR FORGIVESSNESS..... IT WAS ONLY ABOUT OMIDIJI SOPHIA WHO IS 5ft 2inches.

SHE IS ONE PERSON. SO NOW I ASK... HOW DOES THE COMMENT ON "ONE PART OF NIGERIA" BEING PHYSICALLY BUILT COME INTO THIS?? AND....

THE "OTHER PART" DOESN'T DESERVE A PLACE IN THE TEAM...... *where does that connect with Sophia's case??*

DON'T WE HAVE LITTLE AND SHORT PLAYERS ALL OVER THE COUNTRY? SO WHERE DOES THE BIGOTRY COME INTO THIS??

AND ALSO... IF YOU "GO THRU THE LIST WE WILL SEE IT AS CRYSTAL CLEAR"... What exactly?? HMMM... Forgiveness... smiley

I won't even mention your comment to Sir Icon4s as regards "bigotry".... The evidence is much my friend. Your words are your doom...
smiley

Listen up Oasis007...... I may be a youngster in my early 20s and a "junior" on this thread... But it's clear I don't make remarks that are tantamount to just "blowing hot air".

I am super-passionate to see Nigeria rise in Soccer so much the same way I strive to keep excelling against the odds in my studies and career path.... smiley

ANYONE ELSE WHO WANNA MISUNDERSTAND AND TAKE SIDES WITH ME OR FORGIVESNESS WITHOUT FULLY UNDERSTANDING WHY SOME THINGS WERE SAID AND WHY I HAD TO PROVE HE WAS WRONG IN TERMING ME A FAT LIAR....... PLS... I GOT THIS FOR YOU:

"Don't just jump in like Oasis007 did... Look at the whole picture and pls don't take sides with me either.... I AM NOT ASKING FOR SUPPORT. I AM SAYING, LET TRUTH AND NON-BIAS RULE......"

I don't mind being misunderstood......... It's all part of the risk of going on this ride.... wink

PEACE..... smiley
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by enomakos(m): 4:10pm On Oct 21, 2016
AIG07:
THESUPERNERD! THESUPERNERD!! THESUPERNERD!!!
How manytimes did I called u?

Come over here...
*oya Say sorry to Sir. Forgiveness*
how dare you say an oldie is lying?
How many times have you heard that in such a society like ours, no matter what, you don't tell an elderly man that he is wrong-never.
But you didn't only do this in secret you went all d way to make t public. Haba.

I, personally won't take this from you.
You deserve some punishment.

*thinks on d kinda punishment he deserves*

Flogging, Kneeling down, ? No, he's already old enough to be a papa.

Since this is a sport section.
I'll suggest a 50press-ups as punishment.

Or what do you think house?
hahaha make it 500 press-up
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 4:11pm On Oct 21, 2016
Make I start? sad
enomakos:
hahaha make it 500 press-up
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by enomakos(m): 4:12pm On Oct 21, 2016
BascoVanVeli:

I don't agree with forgiveness but it is a legit arguement. Solanke was like the god of youth football in England. He won everything there was to win. The boy is not a bum off the streets, i still give the edge to Iheanacho but that doesn't make us right it is just our opinion.
you are right

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 4:13pm On Oct 21, 2016
And uhmmm.... Loollll... Oasis007 smiley

I didn't "run away" or "surrender to any emotion".... Doesn't it occur to you that someone like me have bigger lives outside NL hence the need to drop comments quickly and move on?? smiley

I use the words that best depicts my points smiley

You're funny.... Came in as a peacemaker and now have taken side(s).... Looolllll

What a scam you are. grin #NiceTry
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by siralos135: 4:15pm On Oct 21, 2016
@supernerd,all ds turanshi untop ds matter? I throway salute.

E don do
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Oasis007(m): 4:23pm On Oct 21, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
And uhmmm.... Loollll... Oasis007 smiley

I didn't "run away".... Doesn't it occur to you that someone like me have bigger lives outside NL?? smiley

You're funny.... Came in as a peacemaker and now have taken side.... Looolllll

What a scam you are. grin #NiceTry

grin

I wasn't expecting you to refer to my Moniker as just Someone. LOL! I am not siding anyone, just kinda surprised you could think of Forgiveness as a Bigot?! Common..... you are smarter than that, trust me, you are among the few I respect a lot on this thread. Your hilarious style of commenting is unique and very interesting.

But dear Supernerd - why calling me a Scam?! Why are you quickly losing your temper these Days! Common..... this ain't you per se! Seem your Moniker is hacked!!! grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 4:27pm On Oct 21, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Reflex Argument again. A Maastricht fan took his time to explain but you must bark.

He is not playing means he is not good enough. Sorry.

Hmm! I can see that you can interpret the barking of a dog. grin genius! grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 4:30pm On Oct 21, 2016
**smiles** *winks** **laughs**

It's still me Sir... grin it's still me afterall... smiley

You are a scam for subtly jumping in the name of peacemaker and now making jibes like "Unlike the other who surrendered to EMOTION" grin

Dude..... I got the message smiley

So you've been noticed.... Mr Oasis007 smiley

Run along now.... Next time... Don't jump in so quickly. Stand apart like the others and observe for a while... Only then will you drop truly wise comments. wink

Oasis007:

grin

I wasn't expecting you to refer to my Moniker as just Someone. LOL! I am not siding anyone, just kinda surprised you could think of Forgiveness as a Bigot?! Common..... you are smarter than that, trust me, you are among the few I respect a lot on this thread. Your hilarious style of commenting is unique and very interesting.

But dear Supernerd - why calling me a Scam?! Why are you quickly losing your temper these Days! Common..... this ain't you per se! Seem your Moniker is hacked!!! grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 4:32pm On Oct 21, 2016
I see you Sir/Ma... *I'm thinking Sir* smiley

Sometimes.... because of the limitations of social media... You just gotta insist on the truth.

I hate trolling acts... And Forgiveness with his sense of bigotry is a troll. smiley I'm sorry.... But this has to be done.

siralos135:
@supernerd,all ds turanshi untop ds matter? I throway salute.

E don do
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by enomakos(m): 4:46pm On Oct 21, 2016
forgiveness:

I only saw him once and the impression I got wasn't bad.

He can play on both back wings and he seems to love overlapping.

His records show he can also score.

But he needs to build his physical shape if he wants to play well against a physical attacker.

Anyway, I just want us to cap before he becomes another Dele and Alaba. Who knows?
you means he can play both left and right back?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Oasis007(m): 4:57pm On Oct 21, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
**smiles** *winks** **laughs**

It's still me Sir... grin it's still me afterall... smiley

You are a scam for subtly jumping in the name of peacemaker and now making jibes like "Unlike the other who surrendered to EMOTION" grin

Dude..... I got the message smiley

So you've been noticed.... Mr Oasis007 smiley

Run along now.... Next time... Don't jump in so quickly. Stand apart like the others and observe for a while... Only then will you drop truly wise comments. wink

I rarely comment or engage in any discourse on this Thread, even though I am big Fan of it. grin

This Platform has indeed helped to enlighten Monikers like mine..... the importance of believing in the National Teams, especially the Super Eagles. grin

This Thread, has economically, helped me to cut my daily expenses - because I am no longer buying Complete Football or Soccer Newspapers purposely to read News on Nigerian Players as well as the National Teams. grin

I was disappointed to read jibes and allegations flowing up and down. And more disappointed that, some fellows ain't helping the Tense to calm, rather fanning the Flame. grin

I do not meant to offend anyone, cos there is nothing to gain from it. But only disappointed that Supernerd could quote Parts of comment (Quota System) and acknowledged my Moniker as Someone. grin

I have nothing to gain from siding anyone, however if Supernerd thinks I've been partial, and leaning to a particular side with my earlier post(s), I am very sorry! Seeking for Forgiveness from a Person you offend isn't a bad thing.! Hope Supernerd would forgive and forget, and cease throwing more jibes at my Moniker directly or indirectly?! grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by enomakos(m): 5:26pm On Oct 21, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
Make I start? sad
no need bro just joking
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by enomakos(m): 5:35pm On Oct 21, 2016
forgiveness:

A third striker at the fourth best club in the world is not a beans.

It is a very big achievement many youngsters dreams of, including Iwobi, Iheanacho and Success. Abi I lie? grin
are you a chelsea fan?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by joseph1013: 5:36pm On Oct 21, 2016
forgiveness:

That Emmanuel Amunike's is full of overrated players.

I will only single out 1 player(although I like Michael) from that set. The rest na poho.

How dey won the U17 competition is simply based on tik tak football.

Seriously, the most valuable player in U17 is finding it hard to play in a second division? shocked

Nobody should give excuses that this is first professional football experience because it is expected here that you must perform like Messi in ya first professional club football. Gosh! grin

Na wa ooooooo! Dutch second division. shocked

You can't be taken serious when you make comments like this. Did you see the comment by his club's fan? Did you see the video he shared? Did you watch the U17 World cup? Do you think Arsenal scouts are fo.ols?

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:47pm On Oct 21, 2016
@ First bolded That's true but u don tey Sir..... *smiles* I am 100% certain you know of my passion for all our national teams and my boundless love for all our players and talents... And probably of my vision of a golden and more powerful generation rising in Nigerian soccer.

WHY AM I SO SURE?? wink You showed some of your homework here: (when speaking on Siasia's bribes and the U-23 team to which I didn't drop a comment then) wink
https://www.nairaland.com/1952331/all-news-olympic-eagles-u-23/321#48292296

Even when you did, you crowned Forgiveness "A Saint" as one who stood with the team and Siasia when that's a quarter-lie smiley

**Your subtle "romance" and stand with Forgiveness without actually seeing thru matters wholly didn't start today bro.** smiley

@ Second bolded.... I am glad to hear this. So very glad.... smiley

@ third bolded..... quota system... smiley I ONLY QUOTED THAT PART COZ I WANTED TO KNOW why we should even be discussing "quota system" when we are talking picking the finest and the best for each position regardless of location... smiley And the "someone"?... Didn't wanna disturb your moniker..... I'm not afraid to mention if I wanna mention. smiley

Note: Forgiveness has already said he wasn't speaking for quota system. Looolllll... THEN I WONDER WHAT ELSE HE MEANT BY WHAT HE SAID ON THE YOUTH/CADETS TALENTS THREAD shown IN MY EARLIER "LOOOONNNG POST" where I gave You, Sir Oasis007, a lot of mentions. smiley

@ fourth bolded.... Actually Sir, you sure have been partial... grin It's not me thinking... It's me "knowing" wink **check first bolded again**

@ fifth bolded...... I'm actually not offended. I expected such to happen smiley

But just to make it balanced... Okay.. "Forgiving" (would have used "Forgiveness" grin ) is already forgone. Not even an issue... smiley BUT FORGETTING?? Well, I can forget the "cloudy atmosphere" under which all this happened but I can't "neurologically" forget... wink I'm not amnesiac... grin

LASTLY...... I don't throw jibes. I only reply to "selected/certain" jibes thrown at me. Ignore some. But sometimes you reply some to set records straight coz Silence isn't always golden. smiley

Super finally.... YOU'RE WELCOME..... smiley

Oasis007:

I rarely comment or engage in any discourse on this Thread, even though I am big Fan of it. grin

This Platform has indeed helped to enlighten Monikers like mine..... the importance of believing in the National Teams, especially the Super Eagles. grin

This Thread, has economically, helped me to cut my daily expenses - because I am no longer buying Complete Football or Soccer Newspapers purposely to read News on Nigerian Players as well as the National Teams. grin

I was disappointed to read jibes and allegations flowing up and down. And more disappointed that, some fellows ain't helping the Tense to calm, rather fanning the Flame. grin

I do not meant to offend anyone, cos there is nothing to gain from it. But only disappointed that Supernerd could quote Parts of comment (Quota System) and acknowledged my Moniker as Someone. grin

I have nothing to gain from siding anyone, however if Supernerd thinks I've been partial, and leaning to a particular side with my earlier post(s), I am very sorry! Seeking for Forgiveness from a Person you offend isn't a bad thing.! Hope Supernerd would forgive and forget, and cease throwing more jibes at my Moniker directly or indirectly?! grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 5:51pm On Oct 21, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Like a Bencher at Chelsea is better than A Starter at Manchester City. Or Iwobi is a toddler to Solanke.
Only Forgiveness can make such ridiculous claims.
#ShunReflexArguments
#AnalyseWithConscience
grin grin grin

I have said it over and over again that based on some statistics Iwobi is a Toddler to Solanke.

Go ask yourself.

He has the opportunity to play in a lesser team compared to the fourth best club in the world doesn't change anything.

Yes! Iwobi and Iheanacho dey shine wella 4 Arsenal and Manchester City but it doesn't mean they will make Chelsea's bench and if they do, count it a great honour. grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:56pm On Oct 21, 2016
Looollll... Actually, He is... smiley

I hope this isn't another one Forgiveness will tell me to prove with "facts and stats" or call "a fat lie" wink

enomakos:
are you a chelsea fan?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:59pm On Oct 21, 2016
Huh?? Really?? But I'm already on the ground but wait... Make I confess... if I go do am, I go need like one week to deposit different press-up installments like 100 today... Then another 75 the next day and so on... Abeg. sad

But since na joke... Thanks for saving me such "labor" smiley

enomakos:
no need bro just joking
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 6:01pm On Oct 21, 2016
Oasis007:

grin

Seem you like trouble! He's also scoring spectacular Goals as evident against Tanzania and Zambia respectively!

Loooolllll! grin I didn't mention names na. Na you add put ooooooo. grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 6:08pm On Oct 21, 2016
Kog45:
Thank u my guy,d Ndidi i saw against Zambia cannot bench Onazi though he played at RB against Zambia.No matter d position u played there is a basic thing about footballer which is composure on d ball,this guy lack it.Mikel obi played as DM,CB for chelsea and in national team CM,he never found wanting but Ndidi against Zambia,oh my God was a thrash as a professional player,pls go and re watch d match again,such player lack d class to bench Onazi.

Well, Ndid is good but I don't think he is a CM known to control the midfield.

Onazi has the composture and he has the ability to play as CM, DM and AMF.

In fact, Ndid should be tried in a friendly without Mikel and Onazi and let us see how he carries the team but for now, I say mbanu!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by enomakos(m): 6:28pm On Oct 21, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
Looollll... Actually, He is... smiley

I hope this isn't another one Forgiveness will tell me to prove with "facts and stats" or call "a fat lie" wink

ok thanks
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 6:29pm On Oct 21, 2016
ChrisKels:

I doubt u did TENSE while in school.

Iwobi WAS a toddler to Solanke at youth level. We all agree. He was a toddler to even Ravel Morrison but bro why can't u see past ur nose After much much, who come be oga now?? Today Solanke is still a foetus compared to Iwobi. Mind u, nobody gives a Bleep what u did at youth level until u give account of ur exploits at a professional and senior level. Solanke is still a prospect while a younger Iwobi is now a renowned professional. Nobi who first come...na who fit stand d heat. If Iwobi had remained loyal to England, he would be starting alongside Dele Alli for the 3lions while ur Solanke still vying for shirt with Tammy and Hybe at the youth level (u19).Talk of people not living up to their potential... Mind you ur Solanke is threading this path. He is gradually doing a Morrison. Chelsea is trynna cut short Tammy's loan deal to bring him back, that tells u how bad ur solanke's stock has fallen even within the ranks of his club. When last did England send him a call up letter??

Ur claims sometimes are pathetic and reek of hate and desperation. U have to reexamine ur conscience and sense of reasoning. Stop being parochial.

I love ur resilience and the fact that u always remained grounded even when jibes are thrown at u but sir I must tell u, u sound like a troll most times and it riles people up. U seem to like it and u are enthusiastic of it. Continu

When I said 'Iwobi is a Toddler to Solanke' I no dey troll and I no dey hate. I said it as it is.

Do you know why Iwobi is a starter in Arsenal?

Very simple, it is because he was called up to the Nigeria national team.

He was never a regular prior to his invitation to the Nigerian national team. The call up boasted his criteria.

Listen to Wenger then you will know th he never considered Iwobi to be a prospect..

Invite Solanke to the Nigerian national team and you will see him play. Though he has done well to make Chelsea's bench. The next level is to play in FA games.

A player is not player is not living up to potential but he is now Chelsea's 3rd striker? grin Very funny.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by enomakos(m): 6:30pm On Oct 21, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
Huh?? Really?? But I'm already on the ground but wait... Make I confess... if I go do am, I go need like one week to deposit different press-up installments like 100 today... Then another 75 the next day and so on... Abeg. sad

But since na joke... Thanks for saving me such "labor" smiley

you are welcome bro
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 6:35pm On Oct 21, 2016
forgiveness:

When I said 'Iwobi is a Toddler to Solanke' I no dey troll and I no dey hate. I said it as it is.

Do you know why Iwobi is a starter in Arsenal?

Very simple, it is because he was called up to the Nigeria national team.

He was never a regular prior to his invitation to the Nigerian national team. The call up boasted his criteria.

Listen to Wenger then you will know th he never considered Iwobi to be a prospect..

Invite Solanke to the Nigerian national team and you will see him play. Though he has done well to make Chelsea's bench. The next level is to play in FA games.

A player is not player is not living up to potential but he is now Chelsea's 3rd striker? grin Very funny.

Hi devil's advocate speaking. Why didn't ur theory work for Victor Moses? The boy just needs to work harder becos Conte no dey look face. As of now Iwobi is his senior. The truth is that Wenger wanted Iwobi to play for England so it would be easier for him to use his system when he takes the job.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 6:47pm On Oct 21, 2016
IyanuFanoro:
really pain mr we lost dele d guy is really good

The guy is too good but some no gree. grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 6:49pm On Oct 21, 2016
ChrisKels:

I said Onazi not Mikel. Mikel seems indispensable now, but same can't be said of Onazi.

I hope Rohr doesn't listen to you.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 6:54pm On Oct 21, 2016
ChrisKels:
This is what Liverpool legend has to say about our *toddler*

Liverpool Legend Praises Iwobi
– “He Has Traits Hard To Find In
English Kids”

The rise of Nigerian forward Alex Iwobi at
Arsenal in the last six months has won him
praise from all quarters, with Liverpool
legendary midfielder Dietmar Hamann, the latest
to join the list.
Iwobi has made himself a mainstay in the
Arsenal line up at the age of just 20, a feat
which is more remarkable following the dearth
of players in England progressing from the
youth ranks of teams to the main team.
Hamann largely respected by fans of Liverpool,
where he spent 8 years and played a pivotal
role in their comeback UEFA Champions League
win over AC Milan in 2005, praised Iwobi in a
TV programme monitored by
Owngoalnigeria.com.
” People don’t really know what he adds to the
team of Arsenal, he is very calm, comfortable
on the ball and plays without fear despite his
young age. He has traits hard to find in English
kids” He said during his preview of this
weekend game between Arsenal and
Middlesbrough in a Premier League TV show
called Match Pack.
” He is very hard to keep out, he is quick when
he wants to, and can play others in as well.
One of the player opponent need keep an eye
on in games against Arsenal is him”.

Who said 'Iwobi is a Toddler'? grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Oasis007(m): 7:08pm On Oct 21, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
@ First bolded That's true but u don tey Sir..... *smiles* I am 100% certain you know of my passion for all our national teams and my boundless love for all our players and talents... And probably of my vision of a golden and more powerful generation rising in Nigerian soccer.

WHY AM I SO SURE?? wink You showed some of your homework here: (when speaking on Siasia's bribes and the U-23 team to which I didn't drop a comment then) wink

Even when you did, you crowned Forgiveness "A Saint" as one who stood with the team and Siasia when that's a quarter-lie smiley

**Your subtle "romance" and stand with Forgiveness without actually seeing thru matters wholly didn't start today bro.** smiley

@ Second bolded.... I am glad to hear this. So very glad.... smiley

@ third bolded..... quota system... smiley I ONLY QUOTED THAT PART COZ I WANTED TO KNOW why we should even be discussing "quota system" when we are talking picking the finest and the best for each position regardless of location... smiley And the "someone"?... Didn't wanna disturb your moniker..... I'm not afraid to mention if I wanna mention. smiley

Note: Forgiveness has already said he wasn't speaking for quota system. Looolllll... THEN I WONDER WHAT ELSE HE MEANT BY WHAT HE SAID ON THE YOUTH/CADETS TALENTS THREAD shown IN MY EARLIER "LOOOONNNG POST" where I gave You, Sir Oasis007, a lot of mentions. smiley

@ fourth bolded.... Actually Sir, you sure have been partial... grin It's not me thinking... It's me "knowing" wink **check first bolded again**

@ fifth bolded...... I'm actually not offended. I expected such to happen smiley

But just to make it balanced... Okay.. "Forgiving" (would have used "Forgiveness" grin ) is already forgone. Not even an issue... smiley BUT FORGETTING?? Well, I can forget the "cloudy atmosphere" under which all this happened but I can't "neurologically" forget... wink I'm not amnesiac... grin

LASTLY...... I don't throw jibes. I only reply to "selected/certain" jibes thrown at me. Ignore some. But sometimes you reply some to set records straight coz Silence isn't always golden. smiley

Super finally.... YOU'RE WELCOME..... smiley

grin grin grin

Forgiveness is a fat Liar, while Oasis007 is a quarter-Liar

- Supernerd

(just joking with the quotation) grin

LOL! You are really a funny Dude! I may seem partial with my support for Forgiveness, but I'm ain't! Just don't want him to feel bullied and isolated because of his philosophy. (he would surely laugh at this comment) grin

We can't all be on the same page - but my concern is; this thread shouldn't be turned to Politics Section. Maybe I missed, but I'm kinda convinced this is the first time you are engaging in E-Confrontation. LOL!

I think we should return normalcy back to the thread ASAP! We have few Days left to the Algeria Match, Rohr is kinda disappointed that the Thread was derailed.

Rohr is waiting for us to start recommending Players based on Merit. Forgiveness shouldn't be feeding us with craps! LOL!

I enjoin all aggrieved Parties to sheath their swords...... it's time to start discussing Algeria Match in proper!

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (16121) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: victornoah(m) and 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.