Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (482) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11586205 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) ... (16120) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:00am On Jan 24, 2017
princesuko:

I Have been resisting the Urge to Quote the Rubbish you have been Spurning Out Since ,What's even More Surprising is the Fact that Other Dominant Member In this thread Have failed to Put You in your Place in this Guardiola Non-sense.

You Claimed to have Started Watching European Football during Mancini's Era in Man city. Yet You Lecture People Who watched Messi Before Pep's tenure in Barca.

Would Take You Serious if you can Provide a Link or Reliable Quote of the Statement You made Above.

I watched Rio Ferdinand, Lampard, Wonder Boy Joe Cole as Teenagers. Watched Terry as a teenager. Na wa. TheGoodJoe, 2010.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by joseph1013: 7:18am On Jan 24, 2017
Danycrusoe:
(MODIFIED) Greetings to the guys in the house The SIRS: Icon4s, thegoodjoe, Thesupernerd (welcome back), safarigirl, Joseph1013, terzurum and all other honourable members.
It's been a while I commented on this thread but I have been following all sir Joseph's national team threads both male and female.
Actually I need an advice on a project topic I want to propose In school and I want to know what you guys think about it. I'll appreciate your opinion(s)..... the topic is "THE INFLUX OF FOREIGN FOOTBALL LEAGUES IN OUR MASS MEDIA AND IT'S EFFECT ON THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE NIGERIA PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE (NPFL).
OR THE ROLE OF THE MASS MEDIA ON THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE NPFL. NB: These are topics I want to present for my lecturer, I just want a topic based on football in Nigeria or Sports.
I'll appreciate your contributions and opinions Thanks

The two topics are good. Here are some I can think of:

- Gender Balance in Nigerian Football
- Nigerian Media and Its Effects on Football Development
- Sports and Employment Potentials
- NPFL: Potential and Challenges in a Foreign League Crazy Environment

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Lazyerudite: 7:52am On Jan 24, 2017
princesuko:

I[b] Have been resisting the Urge to Quote the Rubbish you have been Spurning Out Since[/b] ,What's even More Surprising is the Fact that Other Dominant Member In this thread Have failed to Put You in your Place in this Guardiola Non-sense.

You Claimed to have Started Watching European Football during Mancini's Era in Man city. Yet You Lecture People Who watched Messi Before Pep's tenure in Barca.

Would Take You Serious if you can Provide a Link or Reliable Quote of the Statement You made Above.
You know, not everyone has to agree with your opinion, even though this is a faceless forum, throwing insults is quite cheap. We mostly do not agree with his line of thinking but to say that is uncalled for. If you are not happy with his opinion, either drop yours or move on

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danycrusoe(m): 8:00am On Jan 24, 2017
joseph1013:

The two topics are good. Here are some I can think of:

- Gender Balance in Nigerian Football
- Nigerian Media and Its Effects on Football Development
- Sports and Employment Potentials
- NPFL: Potential and Challenges in a Foreign League Crazy Environment
Thanks a lot I appreciate.
I'll consider the first three. Thanks once again
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 8:02am On Jan 24, 2017
daveP:

For the trophy, I pick Ghana

And I've take up a scientific approach to studying the way good Joe talks.

First, when you make a statement of fact after he must have tried to argue it, he simply doesn't refer to it again. E.g

You: Bojan flopped under pep

Joe: Boljan never flopped under pep he didn't have playing time.

You: What are you saying? ( state the fact of Bojan and post)

Joe: ( diverts from the truth you just stated and move over with style to another player.

Ghana is not a bad choice. They are among a cluster of 4 teams who I think from the winner will emerge.

I know all TheGoodJoe hanki panki style of argument.
He's so predictable when he argues.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 8:30am On Jan 24, 2017
terzurum5:
Little Known Nigerian Forward Patrick Igwe On Target Again In Portugal, Wins MOTM Award

Little known Nigerian forward Patrick Igwe picked up from where he left off last year for Portuguese side Alcanenense scoring the lone goal that gave them all three points against Gafetense.

Igwe scored five goals in the first stanza of the third division league in Portugal to bring his goal tally this season to six, and in the process picked up his third Man of the Match award.

The 19 year old has been watched by several top teams in Portugal and beyond, and a transfer away from the team in the summer looks most likely.Plucked from Geelec Football Academy of Jos, the pacy forward is having his best season since moving to Portugal one year ago.”

I am focused on doing well for Alcanenense, I have people who handle the business area of mycareer, a move away from here is in their hands. Every footballer wants to play in a big league, amno different but am calm”, he told Owngoalnigeria.com when asked about speculations linking him with a summer move.

http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/01/23/little-known-nigerian-forward-patrick-igwe-on-target-again-in-portugal-wins-motm-award/

Another 19 years old.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 8:41am On Jan 24, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

LOLS. Arguing how. Na wa. I had not watched much of Etebo and was impressed with Usman Mohammed's impact at the CHAN . I believe he is quality but you told me you prefer Etebo. You said you have watched Etebo closely and feel he is a better talent. I said I will watch and judge at Rio. Etebo did well. I feel Etebo is better now but that does not mean I do not see Usman as quality. I hope he sorts out his challenges.

That was not arguing but stating my preference. Na wa.
grin

You had not watched much of Etebo how? Etebo that featured prominently at the CAF U23 in December 2015 and emerged highest goals scorer. Even scoring a brace in that final against Algeria. That CHAN u are referring to took place in January, 2016 i.e a month after the CAF U23 and Nigeria only played 3 games as we crashed out at the group stage. So the exposure u got abt Usman in that CHAN was more than the one u got about Etebo at the CAF U23. See excuse.

That your preference of Usman to Etebo was just ur normal way. Just like Oshaninwa over Echiejile.

Usman was about the worst player in that Rio squad.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 8:58am On Jan 24, 2017
promzyphyno:

If I take road one and got riches,who cares what road two would have looked like

Moses would have been history if not for loan spells that helped him stay relevant....today see what he is doing,he learnt from his sojourns my broda

Not every royal family member will get to the throne....applying this to nacho's case,not every player would break into their parent team,some need loan moves,some permanent moves...

Who could dennis suarez bench in barca back then,but his sojorun has helped him come back stronger??

D goodjoe think good jor o...lolz

I agree with u but wat just ticks me off is that people are ignoring what he did last year. U go on loans or permanent moves to have numbers like he did last year. This all feels like a lack of respect.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 9:01am On Jan 24, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

There is no guarantee he will get a better attention at another club. It is hoping. He is with Guardiola. A man who has a history of improving players. Guardiola has said it repeatedly he rates Nacho.

Just like Sane who Guardiola rates highly. He is also not seeing games. That does not mean Guardiola does not take it upon himself to make Sane a Super Star.

Sorry if I came out rude and harsh.

As I said, let Iheanacho learn. The time to show what he has learnt will come.

Did u see the names of clubs i mentioned?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 9:19am On Jan 24, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

I do not support Guardiola's choice of leaving Aguero upfront. I believe Aguero slows down the pace of our attack. I also want Sterling off. He might be fast but his not brilliant in his choices. Sterling's wrong designs always slows us down too.

I hope to see Nacho, Gabriel Jesus, Sane playing up front for City. As for me, these are the best options for Guardiola's possession-heavy/high intensity attack style.

With De Bruyne and Silva behind them creating chances repeatedly.

So, does this sound like someone who supports everything Guardiola does? Say what you know.

Are you truly suggesting that Guardiola should drop Aguero and play Nacho
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 9:25am On Jan 24, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

Nacho is moving faster and playing with more intensity under Guardiola. Saying needs love to develop does not add for me. He needs to keep persevering. He needs to keep working hard. He needs to learn how to move fast with the ball on his feet. It will take a lot of work to get to that level.

That I the beauty of following Guardiola. At 34, Yaya could show improvement in his midfield control game. Talk less of a young man like Nacho. Even Lahm who was at the top of his game believes Guardiola improved him. Messi who was the third best player in the World improved under Guardiola.

Nacho still has a lot to learn. The more he learns, the more lethal he becomes. I hope Sane's improvement motivates Nacho to strive harder.

Abeg no do, he is playing according to the system. He would be moving just as fast with liverpool or dortmond. All the learning u are talking about, have u stopped learning? We all keep learning till the day we die. I want Nacho on a big team like man city but we can't be desperate. I know that's ur club but u can't get sentimental. To me Iheanacho is a big player, he has already passed 20 goals for his club (something they never mentioned) as of now he can attract big clubs but if he waits it would be hard for a big club to sign him without playing time.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 9:28am On Jan 24, 2017
komekn:

When last did Kun score? When last was he decisive?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:31am On Jan 24, 2017
BascoVanVeli:

Abeg no do, he is playing according to the system. He would be moving just as fast with liverpool or dortmond. All the learning u are talking about, have u stopped learning? We all keep learning till the day we die. I want Nacho on a big team like man city but we can't be desperate. I know that's ur club but u can't get sentimental. To me Iheanacho is a big player, he has already passed 20 goals for his club (something they never mentioned) as of now he can attract big clubs but if he waits it would be hard for a big club to sign him without playing time.

If Iheanacho goes to Liverpool now, do you think he will keep Firmino on the bench?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 9:32am On Jan 24, 2017
In football people have a short memory if you are not playing you are soon forgotten. Somebody else will become the flavour of the month.

But where Kelechi is concerned currently he is still potential not completely realised. He is not the finished article. When he goes it's imperative he chooses a club that will play to his strengths and help with his development.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:36am On Jan 24, 2017
komekn:

Yes. I am honestly suggesting that and I absolutely believe. Guardiola should take both of them, run a rigorous high intensity stamina and speed drill. Iheanacho will come top. Aguero is brilliant when given good chances but when we are playing against teams that tightly mark him, he does not make us stronger.

In the last game, Aguero tried harder than before. He tried to press, track back and take on defenders with his speed. However, Nacho does this faster and longer. We need Nacho upfront. I was okay with Nacho learning and studying the great hitman but with the way our season is going, we need fresh ideas. I have no doubt a run of games for Nacho will improve our performance upfront.

Guardiola can not keep preaching that he wants the Cityzens to attack with intensity, press with force and track back with speed, then pick the slower option upfront. Iheanacho is also better aerially than Aguero and gives Bravo an extra option upfront for the long balls.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:40am On Jan 24, 2017
Icon4s:

You had not watched much of Etebo how? Etebo that featured prominently at the CAF U23 in December 2015 and emerged highest goals scorer. Even scoring a brace in that final against Algeria. That CHAN u are referring to took place in January, 2016 i.e a month after the CAF U23 and Nigeria only played 3 games as we crashed out at the group stage. So the exposure u got abt Usman in that CHAN was more than the one u got about Etebo at the CAF U23. See excuse.

That your preference of Usman to Etebo was just ur normal way. Just like Oshaninwa over Echiejile.

I did not watch much of the CAF U23. I got to watch Usman Mohammed closely at CHAN and he was brilliant. You told me you have watched both and you said Etebo was better, I did not argue. That is my point. I believed your judgment and with time, Etebo impressed me.

From that time until today, I kept on hammering that I have not watched Etebo well. What do you want me to do? Pretend that I have watched Etebo?

You are not happy even when I trust your judgment. cheesy cheesy grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 9:43am On Jan 24, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

If Iheanacho goes to Liverpool now, do you think he will keep Firmino on the bench?

There is great potential for him to contend with Furmino because I think he will score more goals. If he continues to score he can find himself the main man.

There is less pressure on Klopp to win the EPL, as a result he will have more patience and loyalty to Kelechi.

Comparatively Guardiola is having a baptism of fire and under far greater pressure, it's an expectation that he should win the EPL. I don't know how well he can deal with failure or a failing team. This means Guardiola does not have the luxury of time, which means he will inevitably be impatient. Players will be dropped if they can not produce to the standard required without sentiment.

For Kelechi going to Liverpool would be a far better proposition the style of play and philosophy is very similar.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:43am On Jan 24, 2017
Icon4s:

How can you bring Oshaniwa into this discussion? It is out of this World. We had the World Cup and AFCON qualifiers to watch Oshaniwa closely. He was a better option than Echiejile. Oshaniwa never had poor games like Echiejile.

Please, all these one of the Worst players, Usman Mohammed was part of the Olympics Bronze winning team. He got called up to the Super Eagles after his CHAN performance. He played his part in our success. Wish the young man the best.
wink
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:47am On Jan 24, 2017
komekn:

There is great potential for him to contend with Furmino because I think he will score more goals. If he continues to score he can find himself the main man.

There is less pressure on Klopp to win the EPL, as a result he will have more patience and loyalty to Kelechi.

Comparatively Guardiola having a baptism of fire and under far greater pressure, it's an expectation that he should win the EPL. I don't know how well he can deal with failure or a failing team. This means Guardiola does not have the luxury of time, which means he will inevitably be impatient. Players will be dropped if they can not produce to the standard required without sentiment.

For Kelechi going to Liverpool would be a far better proposition the style of play and philosophy is very similar.

Iheanacho is behind Firmino. When I watch Firmino, I say, "Iheanacho needs to watch this guy closely."

Firmino's all round play is amazing. His hard work all through the game is mind blowing. He effortlessly drops into different pockets of space on the pitch to give himself room to cause damage. If Iheanacho goes to Liverpool, he will bench. He will not play ahead of Origi. It will take him time to break in.

I feel he is closer to breaking in at City if Guardiola maintains his cool and resist the urge to bring in a top rated forward. Apart from that, City is a better option for now than Liverpool for Iheanacho.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:52am On Jan 24, 2017
komekn:

Comparatively Guardiola is having a baptism of fire and under far greater pressure, it's an expectation that he should win the EPL. I don't know how well he can deal with failure or a failing team. This means Guardiola does not have the luxury of time, which means he will inevitably be impatient. Players will be dropped if they can not produce to the standard required without sentiment.

“I started out as a defender,” Firmino revealed earlier in September. “I played as a full-back and then I moved into the centre. I played defence right the way through until the Under-18s.”

This insight into his footballing upbringing goes some length to justifying Firmino’s stance as something of a physical anomaly; standing at 5’11” and weighing 76kg, the Brazilian boasts a similar physique to Daniel Sturridge (6’2″, 76kg) but is lithe and nimble, like Lallana.

The transition from defender to attacker has clearly handed Firmino an advantage in his off-ball work, which he explained is reinforced by a relentless, innate energy.

“I’ve been quite hyperactive since I was a child, I don’t like to stop,” he added, later concluding that “nowadays that is the only way you can play football.”

http://www.thisisanfield.com/2016/09/roberto-firmino-brazilian-becoming-liverpools-important-player/

Firmino embodies what Guardiola demands from a forward. All round play and Iheanacho has lots to learn in achieving this. Firmino's weight is one of the things that helps him work that hard. He is light. This is why Nacho needs the dietary discipline. The stamina training. It is not just goals. Guardiola gets it. Iheanacho can score goals but there is more to learn.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 10:08am On Jan 24, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

I did not watch much of the CAF U23. I got to watch Usman Mohammed closely at CHAN and he was brilliant. You told me you have watched both and you said Etebo was better, I did not argue . That is my point. I believed your judgment and with time, Etebo impressed me.

From that time until today, I kept on hammering that I have not watched Etebo well. What do you want me to do? Pretend that I have watched Etebo?

You are not happy even when I trust your judgment. cheesy cheesy grin

You told me u still preferred Usman Mohammed.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 10:08am On Jan 24, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

What does that have to do with anything i just said? I never said he should go to liverpool, i said the system there would have also called him to be better at pressing. U can't give Pep credit for his physical abilities because that comes with age.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:15am On Jan 24, 2017
BascoVanVeli:

What does that have to do with anything i just said? I never said he should go to liverpool, i said the system there would have also called him to be better at pressing. U can't give Pep credit for his physical abilities because that comes with age.

We were discussing with respect of is it better for Iheanacho to stay at City or go to Liverpool. I am saying, if it is training in pressing, hard work and intensity. Just like Liverpool, he is already getting it at City. I still feel we press better than Liverpool. In the game against Tottenham, we showed our superiority.

The next thing falls to playing time. I doubt Nacho will see playing time at Liverpool now. That makes City the better option. I have not watched much of Dortmund to elaborate on Nacho's chances.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:17am On Jan 24, 2017
BascoVanVeli:

I will give Pep the credit because Iheanacho is picking these up at a fast rate. He will not press and play this way if he was at lots of club. Every training session at City is with high intensity. Higher than most clubs. So he will develop these attributes faster.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:19am On Jan 24, 2017
Icon4s:

You told me u still preferred Usman Mohammed.

Ah Ah!

I have watch Usman Mohammed, so I prefer him as a choice. You told me you have watched both closely and you said Etebo was better. I said I will watch Etebo and see if he is actually better.

You wanted me to say, I have not watched Etebo closely and I prefer him to one who I have watched closely?
undecided
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 10:31am On Jan 24, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

Ah Ah!

I have watch Usman Mohammed, so I prefer him as a choice. You told me you have watched both closely and you said Etebo was better. I said I will watch Etebo and see if he is actually better.

You wanted me to say, I have not watched Etebo closely and I prefer him to one who I have watched closely?
undecided

Are you telling me you did not see him even in that CAF U23 final against Algeria? Prior to that our discussion he had already won CAF most promising talent.

Anyways, that is past. But I have made my point. Na your usual way be that. grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 10:37am On Jan 24, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

I will give Pep the credit because Iheanacho is picking these up at a fast rate. He will not press and play this way if he was at lots of club. Every training session at City is with high intensity. Higher than most clubs. So he will develop these attributes faster.

Why not? I am sure u also believe that Nacho wouldn't be able to put his pants on in the morning without Pep.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 10:51am On Jan 24, 2017
BascoVanVeli:

Why not? I am sure u also believe that Nacho wouldn't be able to put his pants on in the morning without Pep.

grin

Comment of the day. grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:52am On Jan 24, 2017
Icon4s:

Are you telling me you did not see him even in that CAF U23 final against Algeria? Prior to that our discussion he had already won CAF most promising talent.

Anyways, that is past. But I have made my point. Na your usual way be that. grin

I did not watch it. Honestly. I also told you then I have not watched Etebo closely. I said I will watch him closely at Rio. Unfortunately, he injured at Rio. My next chance to watch Etebo was against Algeria in the qualifiers. He impressed me a lot.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 11:35am On Jan 24, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

I did not watch it. Honestly. I also told you then I have not watched Etebo closely. I said I will watch him closely at Rio. Unfortunately, he injured at Rio. My next chance to watch Etebo was against Algeria in the qualifiers . He impressed me a lot.

You didn't watch him in the Egypt double header abi? A player that scored Nigeria's only goal in the double encounter.

Ok. Kontinu.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:37am On Jan 24, 2017
Icon4s:

You didn't watch him in the Egypt double header abi? A player that scored Nigeria's only goal in the double encounter.

Ok. Kontinu.

I did but he was not explosive but was that not before our discussion?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 11:44am On Jan 24, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

I did but he was not explosive but was that not before our discussion?

Explosive? Were even Iheanacho and Iwobi explosive on their debuts?
And yes that was before our discussion. Meaning you still had another opportunity to look at him. Yet u still preferred Usman.

(1) (2) (3) ... (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) ... (16120) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: TheGoodJoe(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.