Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,823 members, 7,837,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (16172) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11796420 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16169) (16170) (16171) (16172) (16173) (16174) (16175) ... (16204) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Amedino99(m): 7:03am On May 12
komekn:

Tell me the players who were better than him at that time when he was playing in the EPL.

Dont forget that Iwobi got in to the SE at that period without playing a single game for Arsenal in the EPL.

We are country of ingrained, widespread instutional fantastic corruption and you want to white wash the NFF.
majority of his call ups happened when he was in his last season in the premier league. They stopped when he followed hull to relegation.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Amedino99(m): 7:08am On May 12
mostob:
You noticed it too.

But this thread was flooded with screenshots and links when Xabi won the last game.
btw kompany spent more money and signed more players on loan than Alonso but apparently kompany needs more time for his peppification to be complete. We should be scared of his comeback.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by zicky(m): 7:14am On May 12
komekn:

That's an assumption by perception.

If you look at the two EPL teams I mentioned Sheffield Wednesday who beat Newcastle United and Newport county who beat Leicester city it was the complete first team squad.

See below.
oga this same scenerio happens in every league, even the NPFL, that's why I use UEFA competition as standard where you have clubs from different leagues play each other in a home and away format
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 9:54am On May 12
Amedino99:
btw kompany spent more money and signed more players on loan than Alonso but apparently kompany needs more time for his peppification to be complete. We should be scared of his comeback.
He probably didn't conclude his internship under Pep. He nor learn work finish.

Most of these Pep disciples that went on to be big names didn't just learn from Pep but from other coaches as well.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Odunayaw(m): 11:51am On May 12
Amedino99:
grin peppification

I too gbadun una for here walahi

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 12:04pm On May 12
Don Carlo and the gang 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 12:06pm On May 12
Amedino99:
peppification 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mk una kuku close this thread 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nomyth: 12:19pm On May 12
zicky:
oga this same scenerio happens in every league, even the NPFL, that's why I use UEFA competition as standard where you have clubs from different leagues play each other in a home and away format

It even happened in Germany this year. A team from the lower division made it to the semifinal of the FA cup beating a couple of Bundesliga teams,including bayern munich, along the way.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AndSunGorilla: 12:34pm On May 12
Amedino99:
Kompany is a serial champion that's why he's going back to the championship.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 1:11pm On May 12
AndSunGorilla:

🤦‍♀️🤣🤣
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 1:12pm On May 12
LET'S PRAY FOR TIJANI BABANGIDA FAMILY.HE LOST HIS SON AFTER IBRAHIM BABANGIDA HIS YOUNGER BROTHER DIED ON THE SPOT AND WIFE LOST HER LEFT EYE DUE TO THE ACCIDENT.....TIJANI HAS BEEN MOVED TO NATIONAL HOSPITAL ABUJA....pls pray for the FAMILY,this is too much to bear.

6 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 1:17pm On May 12
ChrisKels:

LoL I don't agree with that Peckham crackhead but bro Keshi and Amokachi did Aluko dirty. Who were these guys preferred ahead of him? The likes of Babatunde Michael, Gabriel etc? Aluko was impressive in the matches he played for us especially against SA where Omeruo was räped by Tokelo Rantie. Aluko was creative but Keshi would rather pack 100 defensive midfielders than provide a place for Aluko. They did him dirty and that was one of the reasons I didn't like Keshi.
Big boss fumbled regarding Aluko Sone,Brown Ideye and Ike Uche though later misbehaved but I expected Keshi to still consider him instead of Nwofor and Uchebo.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by comodo: 1:57pm On May 12
Kog45:
Big boss fumbled regarding Aluko Sone,Brown Ideye and Ike Uche though later misbehave but I expected Keshi to still consider him instead of Nwofor and Uchebo.
At least Nwofor was in Dutch league then. Uchebo na flavour na abania. But Ruben Gabriel eeh. I no fit talk.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BronzeTiger: 2:22pm On May 12
AndSunGorilla:

😂😂.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Amedino99(m): 2:43pm On May 12
AndSunGorilla:

it's like he just came to check how tough the EPL before going back to the championship. Fear his return!!!!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by zuchyblink(m): 3:03pm On May 12
THE NIGERIAN 🇳🇬 FOOTBALL FEDERATION (NFF) RELEASES A SUPER EAGLES 🦅 25 MAN SQUAD FOR THE FIFA WORLD CUP 2026 QUALIFIERS AGAINST SOUTH AFRICA AND BENIN REPUBLIC SCHEDULED FOR 3RD JUNE/7TH JUNE 2024 RESPECTIVELY

FORWARDS
OSIMHEN... NAPOLI🇮🇹
BONIFACE.. BAYER O4 🇩🇪
CHUKWEZE..AC MILAN🇮🇹
TELLA..BAYER O4 🇩🇪
LUKMAN.. ATALANTA 🇮🇹
MOFFI..OGC NICE 🇨🇵
NJINMAH.. WERDER BREMEN 🇩🇪

MIDFIELD
AKPOM..AJAX🇳🇱
EJUKE...ANTWERP🇧🇪
IWOBI.. FULHAM 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
NDIDI.. LEICESTER 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
YUSUF... ANTWERP 🇧🇪
ONYEDIKA..CLUB BRUGGE🇧🇪
ONYEKA.. BRENFORD 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
ARIBO.. SOUTHAMTON🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

DEFENDERS
BASSEY.. FULHAM 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
TOSIN... FULHAM 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
OKOLI..FROSINONE🇨🇵
AKPOGUMA. HOFFENHAM🇩🇪
AINA.. NTH FOREST 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
OSAYI..FENERBACHE🇹🇷
OSHO...LUTON TOWN🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

GOAL KEEPERS
NWABALI..CHIPPA 🇿🇦
OKONKWO..WREXHAM🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
OKOYE..UDINESE🇮🇹

Is this list official? I don't believe it!

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 3:04pm On May 12
zuchyblink:
THE NIGERIAN 🇳🇬 FOOTBALL FEDERATION (NFF) RELEASES A SUPER EAGLES 🦅 25 MAN SQUAD FOR THE FIFA WORLD CUP 2026 QUALIFIERS AGAINST SOUTH AFRICA AND BENIN REPUBLIC SCHEDULED FOR 3RD JUNE/7TH JUNE 2024 RESPECTIVELY

FORWARDS
OSIMHEN... NAPOLI🇮🇹
BONIFACE.. BAYER O4 🇩🇪
CHUKWEZE..AC MILAN🇮🇹
TELLA..BAYER O4 🇩🇪
LUKMAN.. ATALANTA 🇮🇹
MOFFI..OGC NICE 🇨🇵

MIDFIELD
AKPOM..AJAX🇳🇱
EJUKE...ANTWERP🇧🇪
IWOBI.. FULHAM 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
YUSUF... ANTWERP 🇧🇪
ONYEDIKA..CLUB BRUGGE🇧🇪

DEFENDERS
BASSEY.. FULHAM 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
TOSIN... FULHAM 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
OKOLI..FROSINONE🇨🇵
AKPOGUMA. HOFFENHAM🇩🇪
OSAYI..FENERBACHE🇹🇷
OSHO...LUTON TOWN🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

GOAL KEEPERS
NWABALI..CHIPPA 🇿🇦
OKONKWO..WREXHAM🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
OKOYE..UDINESE🇮🇹

Lie lie list 😊

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Alfryd: 3:12pm On May 12
zuchyblink:

FORWARDS
OSIMHEN... NAPOLI🇮🇹
BONIFACE.. BAYER O4 🇩🇪
CHUKWEZE..AC MILAN🇮🇹
TELLA..BAYER O4 🇩🇪
LUKMAN.. ATALANTA 🇮🇹
MOFFI..OGC NICE 🇨🇵

MIDFIELD
AKPOM..AJAX🇳🇱
EJUKE...ANTWERP🇧🇪
IWOBI.. FULHAM 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
YUSUF... ANTWERP 🇧🇪
ONYEDIKA..CLUB BRUGGE🇧🇪

DEFENDERS
BASSEY.. FULHAM 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
TOSIN... FULHAM 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
OKOLI..FROSINONE🇨🇵
AKPOGUMA. HOFFENHAM🇩🇪
OSAYI..FENERBACHE🇹🇷
OSHO...LUTON TOWN🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

GOAL KEEPERS
NWABALI..CHIPPA 🇿🇦
OKONKWO..WREXHAM🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
OKOYE..UDINESE🇮🇹

I thought it was official , lol I was so happy
Seeing Tosin, Njinmah, Okonkwo and okoli
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by comodo: 3:13pm On May 12
zuchyblink:

FORWARDS
OSIMHEN... NAPOLI🇮🇹
BONIFACE.. BAYER O4 🇩🇪
CHUKWEZE..AC MILAN🇮🇹
TELLA..BAYER O4 🇩🇪
LUKMAN.. ATALANTA 🇮🇹
MOFFI..OGC NICE 🇨🇵

MIDFIELD
AKPOM..AJAX🇳🇱
EJUKE...ANTWERP🇧🇪
IWOBI.. FULHAM 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
YUSUF... ANTWERP 🇧🇪
ONYEDIKA..CLUB BRUGGE🇧🇪

DEFENDERS
BASSEY.. FULHAM 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
TOSIN... FULHAM 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
OKOLI..FROSINONE🇨🇵
AKPOGUMA. HOFFENHAM🇩🇪
OSAYI..FENERBACHE🇹🇷
OSHO...LUTON TOWN🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

GOAL KEEPERS
NWABALI..CHIPPA 🇿🇦
OKONKWO..WREXHAM🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
OKOYE..UDINESE🇮🇹

Na u post am, na u dey ask us. If you ask me, na who I go ask. Anyways the list dey one kind. Only the Mf look like close. Others are off tangent.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AndSunGorilla: 3:46pm On May 12
elyte89:

Lie lie list 😊
How Olorunleke Ojo no go dey dia and Tamuno too, na how i know say na fake!!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by zuchyblink(m): 3:51pm On May 12
comodo:

Na u post am, na u dey ask us. If you ask me, na who I go ask. Anyways the list dey one kind. Only the Mf look like close. Others are off tangent.
I copied it from Facebook
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MallamSpicey: 5:21pm On May 12
zuchyblink:
I copied it from Facebook
Mind sharing your Facebook source?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by zicky(m): 5:22pm On May 12
Nomyth:

It even happened in Germany this year. A team from the lower division made it to the semifinal of the FA cup beating a couple of Bundesliga teams,including bayern munich, along the way.
As in normal upset that happens everywhere. Thanks for that reminder.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 5:51pm On May 12
chrisooblog:
Goodjoe fear God everything is not about scoring brownie points or winning arguments. Don Carlo mentored Alonso too. Trying to attribute Xavi's success solely to Pep is dishonest my friend.

Xavi has been able to get his Leverkusen side playing to a style unique to them which has elements drawn from various great managers not just Pep alone. Plus for the record Don Carlo was the first to say he will make a great manager.

Post articles that agree with your bias won't change that fact no matter how many times you try.

To win an argument even through wuru - wuru- to - the - answer methods is his whole aim.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by lovewins: 5:53pm On May 12
See how Rudiger dey banter our Naira. Quite hilarious

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 5:55pm On May 12
mostob:
Burnley has officially relegated o.
Thegoodjoe, good evening sir.
One disciple has gone down.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Longneck: 5:57pm On May 12
Paul Onuachu with a brace already

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Amedino99(m): 6:09pm On May 12
zuchyblink:

FORWARDS
OSIMHEN... NAPOLI🇮🇹
BONIFACE.. BAYER O4 🇩🇪
CHUKWEZE..AC MILAN🇮🇹
TELLA..BAYER O4 🇩🇪
LUKMAN.. ATALANTA 🇮🇹
MOFFI..OGC NICE 🇨🇵

MIDFIELD
AKPOM..AJAX🇳🇱
EJUKE...ANTWERP🇧🇪
IWOBI.. FULHAM 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
YUSUF... ANTWERP 🇧🇪
ONYEDIKA..CLUB BRUGGE🇧🇪

DEFENDERS
BASSEY.. FULHAM 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
TOSIN... FULHAM 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
OKOLI..FROSINONE🇨🇵
AKPOGUMA. HOFFENHAM🇩🇪
OSAYI..FENERBACHE🇹🇷
OSHO...LUTON TOWN🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

GOAL KEEPERS
NWABALI..CHIPPA 🇿🇦
OKONKWO..WREXHAM🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
OKOYE..UDINESE🇮🇹

looks like a list from those Facebook pages.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 6:35pm On May 12
Mujtahida:
One disciple has gone down.
Gone gone gone down... grin grin grin
Another stubborn student. He wan play tikitaka with small boys...
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Longneck: 6:53pm On May 12
It seems Victor Boniface is playing as a wing forward today
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by GMBOFASIA: 7:27pm On May 12
Longneck:
It seems Victor Boniface is playing as a wing forward today
Yes
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 7:28pm On May 12
VB scores as Neverlusen leads 2-0

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (16169) (16170) (16171) (16172) (16173) (16174) (16175) ... (16204) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: foxman04, Darell2002(f), Odunayaw(m), elyte89, Taazenga(m), bossto(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.