Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (3689) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11791209 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3686) (3687) (3688) (3689) (3690) (3691) (3692) ... (16196) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by edi287: 9:36pm On May 25, 2018
[quote author=NIGHTMAREOO7 post=67882477][/quote]
You are a disgrace. Take the L in peace and stop arguing. You have been disgraced. Go back to reading mode and never ever comment here again.
I know your dyslexic, but it's not my responsibility to school you.
Prove I am Yoruba or forever be a disgrace.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Abusule007: 9:42pm On May 25, 2018
This thread have been one kind today. Let me just close it till tomorrow morning so everyone can go and cool off with this weather. grin grin grin

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 9:44pm On May 25, 2018
Unlimited22:

LOL, I never said we don't stand a chance in hell.
We actually have a very good chance of making it out of the group if we play to our strengths. Let's maximise those strengths and we scale through. But how strong are the strengths? Despite the massive bounds we've made recently, the team is still average. That is my point. I support the super eagles, but that won't make me lose objectivity.
Point is we are counting on our average team to do well. Gerrit?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Unlimited22: 9:46pm On May 25, 2018
Mujtahida:

Point is we are counting on our average team to do well. Gerrit?
If we do that while still pointing out that the team is average, then we don't have a problem, do we?
Hope and expectations are similar but not quite the same.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mazimee(m): 9:46pm On May 25, 2018
Abusule007:
This thread have been one kind today. Let me just close it till tomorrow morning so everyone can go and cool off with this weather. grin grin grin

Today's Sun was too much for some of us to handle and the result was what happened on this thread today . Hopefully, dem go dey alright when they sleep and wake up tomorrow morning.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 25, 2018
edi287:

You are an slowpoke. You didn't day he thinks all his brothers are Messi and Cr7?? Fool if you were on the thread long enough, you'd know whenever he brought Aluko's name up, the same thing about Nwakali playing in the second division was used against him. See how you've exposed yourself as a liar??
I just knew it...bloody disgrace of a man. Trying to twist his way of this. Admit you are a clown.
Did you not say he sees all his brothers as Messi and Ronaldo?? Why isn't he saying the same of Aina and Idowu?? Show me one Yoruba player he has said that has the potential to be better than Salah like he said of Vic moses?? But he is a tribalist according to your pea brain, aturu, onye nzuzu self. You're an idiot. Admit it.
Oya go and bring Proof we are both from the same place . Show me that I'm a Yoruba pretending to be Igbo.
I'm waiting...
Dunderhead, you are a goat

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 9:48pm On May 25, 2018
Today's thread has been off d radar,very very unusual, even d oldies couldn't comport demselves,tbaba1234 no gree talk sef,baba don vex commot class, go aws sad
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 9:49pm On May 25, 2018
Unlimited22:

If we do that while still pointing out that the team is average, then we don't have a problem, do we?
Hope and expectations are similar but not quite the same.
They are not similar but we have both in our hearts. We are hopeful for this average team to go far, we expect this average team to at least get into the second round. Gerrit? (chai, na now I know how sweet this goodjoe word is ooo, no wonder he loves using it)
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 9:49pm On May 25, 2018
safarigirl:
because he is giving people a reason to accuse him.

See me now, my own is that I'm rude and disrespectful. The day I have any tiff with anyone, monikers will be registering 'present' on top my head and all attempts to explain my behavior will be futile

Forgiveness has been on about Kayode and Iheanacho since this 30-man list was released, it makes him appear somehow. The regulars are so used to him that they overlook it, but these ghost readers and co are not and so, they drag him.

This is a normal scenario on this thread, so let it be played out. Everybody will soon disappear, but that depends on how much attention you give them

The bolded is very bias and false.

Who brought up the issue?

Was it me?

Abi if somebody say something about Iheanacho, I should not respond because Iheanacho is untouchable? grin

That is just petty.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Unlimited22: 9:51pm On May 25, 2018
Mujtahida:

They are not similar but we have both in our hearts. We are hopeful for this average team to go far, we expect this average team to at least get into the second round. Gerrit? (chai, na now I know how sweet this goodjoe word is ooo, no wonder he loves using it)
I also expect the average team to get into the second round at least. However, beyond that, I'm merely hopeful.
GERRITTT??
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 9:53pm On May 25, 2018
elyte89:
Today's thread has been off d radar,very very unusual, even d oldies couldn't comport demselves,tbaba1234 no gree talk sef,baba don vex commot class, go aws sad

I was busy.. I just see say, everywhere don scatter.... lol..
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 25, 2018
Finally ,I take my exit from here and only to return if any beer parlour drunk here mentions me ...Udo to all man . Igwebuike!!!!

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mickael2(m): 9:55pm On May 25, 2018
safarigirl:
when did Kayode suffer injury?

People that have sense already told forgiveness why Kelechi is in the list as opposed to Kayode, but some people no free hear word

Statistically, Niangollan had a better season than others in the Belgian team, he dey list? Statistically, Icardi also had a better season than others in the Argentine team, he dey list?

So, what exceptional thing did Kayode do that we will not hear word on this thread?

OK
Larry had an injury, I am certain about that and if you followed that argument then I am sure forgiveness gave the link at some point so either you didn't follow the conversation or its just selective amnesia

forgiveness was just giving reasons why Larry deserved an invite just like someone can also give reasons why Radja should be. invited
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 25, 2018
I Kwame Osofio Appartey don werk out
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 9:57pm On May 25, 2018
Joebie:
OGN say K. Nwakali added to Nigeria's World Cup squad grin

Those guys should just declare themselves as a rumor site.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by CaptainStephen(m): 9:58pm On May 25, 2018
elyte89:

as in e tire me walahi, I even post picture to deflect the quarrel but them no gree oh
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by CaptainStephen(m): 9:59pm On May 25, 2018
Abusule007:
*cleans my pistol
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 10:00pm On May 25, 2018
hardwerk:
I Kwame Osofio Appartey don werk out

Lol make I find ur trouble, hardwerk I bu akpa something grin

Oya bye bye
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 10:00pm On May 25, 2018
Unlimited22:

I also expect the average team to get into the second round at least. However, beyond that, I'm merely hopeful.
GERRITTT??
You just echoed my words na.

Get one thing:always fancy your chances in this life. Many people have succeeded not because they got it all nice and good but because of the fact they had confidence.
Alexander the Great's motto was fortune favors the great.

Even if our team will go out let them play robust football, let them fight. Let them be like Roma and Juventus
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Hanibal(m): 10:01pm On May 25, 2018
Please MODs should do something about the new monikers flooding this thread with insults and name calling posts these days
The comments are an eyesore .
Abeg someone should help us ban all of them before they spread the disease.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 10:01pm On May 25, 2018
CaptainStephen:
*cleans my pistol
Bia captain some pipo in here deserve to be frog jumped
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 10:01pm On May 25, 2018
hardwerk:
Finally ,I take my exit from here and only to return if any beer parlour drunk here mentions me ...Udo to all man . Igwebuike!!!!
Bye Kwame kofi Agyemang

This girl get bad mouth sha. Chai, see name:Agyemang
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 25, 2018
Mujtahida:

Bye Kwame
lol...I say make una no mention me
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by CaptainStephen(m): 10:02pm On May 25, 2018
safarigirl:
Jersey no even fit am.

Why is he wearing it? It must be part of their Welcome To Russia campaign. We are not impressed angry
this ya mouth ehnnn cheesy. the question is where did he get the jersey since dem never release am yet.

abi aba don reach Russia grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mazimee(m): 10:06pm On May 25, 2018
In the other news, Rohr no wan See Russian runs girls near his players.

Responding to questions at Friday’s media briefing in Uyo, Rorh claims there is no harm in allowing the players’ family to visit them after games.
He said: “Yes, the players can have their wives and family come to visit them at the World Cup. Each player will have a room to himself so the family can come on days when we are not preparing for games or on matchdays.
“However, I won’t allow them to have Russian girls, no, no, no. Only captain Mikel who has a Russian partner can come with her.”

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by edi287: 10:07pm On May 25, 2018
hardwerk:
Dunderhead, you are a goat
Nwa otele driller aka gburu gburu one of association of ndi homo one kobo, are you back for a beat down?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 10:07pm On May 25, 2018
Hanibal:
Please MODs should do something about the new monikers flooding this thread with insults and name calling posts these days
The comments are an eyesore .
Abeg someone should help us ban all of them before they spread the disease.

Not to worry.

They have nothing to offer.

They will just make noise in a flash and you won't hear of them again.

Best thing is just to ignore them.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by CaptainStephen(m): 10:07pm On May 25, 2018
ChrisKels:

Bia captain some pipo in here deserve to be frog jumped
ahh me na gentle man oh but some people need like 5km hunching with better hydra head koboko to warm their body since rain they fall grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Martz101: 10:08pm On May 25, 2018
kennysville:

Obviously u are the one who isnt civil, calling what i said a rant. And this is where translations set in. You read all i posted up there as an attack on ur person whereas this only has to do with your views on VicMo's attitude.

When we watch soccer, we dont look to see one player. We look at the overall complexion of a team. This is not Super Moses, the national team. This is Super Eagles we are talking about. And if you dont understand that, its also cool...(on you)
At he bolded, it is my business because you lost right to any form of being taken seriously if you say one thing and start backtracking later. That makes you a hypocrite then. Why not say what you mean and mean what you say instead of trying to be politically correct?

My Friend i never said i was pro moses, i want super eagles to do well and i know moses is needed for that.

So i don't care about your rant
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 10:08pm On May 25, 2018
edi287:

Nwa otele driller aka gburu gburu one of association of ndi homo one kobo, are you back for a beat down?

Edi, forget this guy naa. He is not worth the time.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by comodo: 10:09pm On May 25, 2018
mazimee:

The Sun was too much for some of us to handle and the result was what happened on this thread today . Hopefully, dem go dey alright when they sleep and wake up tomorrow morning.
My broda. The kind of name calling & insults am seeing in this forum can make someone to puke. Over what self. SE players... God have mercy.. This forum has turned to another kickoffnigera.com before it went off air. All these players we are mentioning here & there may not really add anything different.
Rohr & his backroom staff has made their choice .It is our team, let's support them. Even if all these players were added to the roaster. People will still complain. I don tire oh. World cup no dey finish umuibe.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Martz101: 10:11pm On May 25, 2018
andrew444:

You dey mind am? even the agbo wey him put no be from him mind,when dem list samuel kalu him no post the link.

You dey smart

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3686) (3687) (3688) (3689) (3690) (3691) (3692) ... (16196) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: komekn(m), Friday03, dymusty86 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.