Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (3694) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11645703 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3691) (3692) (3693) (3694) (3695) (3696) (3697) ... (16144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 6:59am On May 26, 2018
Lucque:

firstly I'd like all of us to step back and take a chill pill. All this constant back and forth banter is not helping d thread... It's dividing it.
Secondly I'd like to start from those ppl accusing forgiveness of tribalism... Please let's stop it. He has d right to cry, wail, or say whatever he wants, d best we can do is ignore the posts that he makes to avoid any rancor...
Den to those supporting forgiveness, pls let's do so without taking sides. Forgiveness myt be d victim here but he is not without fault especially on this matter..
Then to chief egbon forgiveness... Pls sir na only a selfish ND stupid woman go wan win argument at all cost to the point say she no mind weda her marriage scatter.. ...in ur quest to defend kayode's honor ND ryt u have called rohr's list corrupt, u have turned forumites against one anoda, u have directly or indirectly run down some players ND d team with small small swipes.... Please the reward or satisfaction u are seeking is not worth the unity of d thread.... Kayode is a good player ND he has done well I admit and am sure u only want things to be fair, but we know that life is not fair to all, kelechi is lucky because he is an integral part of nigeria's squad cos he has proven overtime dat immediately he wears d nigerian jersey his club performance doesn't relate... Hence his goal returns for Nigeria.... Kayode has been good but I feel that luck has not rili been on his side as it is obvious that he is not the kind of player rohr fancies... Now u must realise that the coach must not invite players that u like but the ones he believes can add something using his style of play... So like everyone has said at some point...
Let it go ND support the team please and please...lets all stop dis unnecessary fights... Please...
My work is d very stressful type and dis is wer i come to take my mind off of things, but lately d fyt here come pass d wahala for work... Please u guys and babes are like my second online family, let's not fyt. ..and lastly M getting married in exactly 2weeks time m inviting all day can make it... It's happening in warri grin
I greet d house
Bros you spoke exceptionally well. Your tone, your choice of words are full of grace and wisdom. Forgiveness please try and heed these good words. The team is more than an individual. It transcends individuals. Yesterday Jay Jay, Amokachi, Finidi were there, but today there are no longer there. I see Kayode as an unlucky guy. Accept the painful reality and hope that his luck will change. Thanks Mr Lucque and I wish you a happy marriage and welcome to za oza room.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kennysville(m): 7:12am On May 26, 2018
ChrisKels:
There is a big news guys but I won't break it until Nerdy boy and Joebie show up. E dun dey happen

Obviously this your "big news" is not World Cup related.... so no vex, we dey try concentrate on the world cup for now.

After world cup , we go follow

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:21am On May 26, 2018
Eawwal:

Wow
This guy got good passes
I love his passes especially the diagonal ones

I was also blown away by his astonishing passing range and ability in that clip. Looked like a young Xabi Alonso. The young man needs to stay grounded and keep working on improving his attributes.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by LieDetector(m): 7:23am On May 26, 2018
Mujtahida:
Another amnesia wahala don dey load dey come.
grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:26am On May 26, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
Fifa World Cup Throwback: Stars XI of France 98

Dunga played as a defender. I wonder why they put him in midfield. That spot should go to Emmanuel Petit who as far as I am concerned was the best passer in that competition.

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by larride(m): 7:28am On May 26, 2018
Nigeria Slogan for the World Cup:

Wings of African pride.

Leggo 9ja, Good People, Great Nation!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by asha80(m): 7:36am On May 26, 2018
TheGoodJoe:

Dunga played as a defender. I wonder why they put him in midfield. That spot should go to Emmanuel Petit who as far as I am concerned was the best passer in that competition.
dunga was a defensive midfielder not a defender
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:42am On May 26, 2018
asha80:

Thank you. He played so deep, I took him as a defender.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:49am On May 26, 2018
asha80:

Just did some search and this image of the tactical analysis will highlight what I mean by Dunga playing so deep that I took him as a defender.

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kennysville(m): 7:52am On May 26, 2018
Mujtahida:

You be crazy guy na. Very annoying guy. But I like you sha

Hmmm.... highly patronizing..... keep it up!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 7:56am On May 26, 2018
kennysville:

Hmmm.... highly patronizing..... keep it up!
Hahahaha hahahaha. Not patronising ooo. I like crazy people. People who are out of the box.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 8:00am On May 26, 2018
tbaba1234:
Gernot Rohr on the call for Nwakali:

You cannot say that we should take some players after the holiday match against Atletico. They came with a second team and the plan was to see them for the future. I have no regrets with my selection.

“My real regret is that people talk about players not on the list than those on the list. This is not fair as we have many interesting players on that team as well”,

Tell me why I should not love and respect this man.

When some people here even stated that the Team B are better than Team A.

Some people here have mentioned Kayode and Nwakali, 2 players not on the list, more than any player on the list.

Respect Baba Rohr

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 8:00am On May 26, 2018
Martz101:

you are right but his suppprt for certain players from some tribe and hatred for some from other tribe don't say good about him.

Fact is he can be very pesky and annoying but he's his own person.
It's okay Bro. Let's move on. So who you expect to win the champions league?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by asha80(m): 8:03am On May 26, 2018
TheGoodJoe:

Just did some search and this image of the tactical analysis will highlight what I mean by Dunga playing so deep that I took him as a defender.
yes he used to sit very deep allowing his co defensive midfield partner Cesar sampaio (1998) and Mauro Silva (1994) to occasional burst forward

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 8:09am On May 26, 2018
WINGS OF AFRICAN PRIDE: FIFA Release World Cup Slogans For Super Eagles, Others
1 May 25, 2018 10:11 pm
FIFA have released the slogans for all the 32 teams that will participate at the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia, reports Completesportsnigeria.com.
The Super Eagles of Nigeria who will compete in Group D along with two- time world champions Argentina, Croatia and debutants, Iceland have the ‘Wings of African Pride’ as their slogan for the competition.
The slogan for Argentina, who will be led by Barcelona forward, Lionel Messi, who will be hoping to win his first major title with the Albiceleste in Russia is ‘Together for a Dream’.
For Croatia, it is ‘Small country, big dreams’, while for Iceland, it is ‘Let’s make our dream come true’.
Gernot Rohr’s men will take on Croatia in their opening fixture in Russia on June 16 in Kaliningrad.
THE SLOGANS
Argentina: Together for a dream
Australia: BE BRAVE, BE BOLD, SOCCEROOS IN GREEN AND GOLD
Belgium: RED DEVILS ON A MISSION
Brazil:More than 5 stars, 200 million hearts)
Colombia: Here goes 1 dream, 3 colors and 50 million hearts
Costa Rica: Nothing is impossible when a whole country plays
Croatia: Small country, big dreams
Denmark: Together we make history
England: SEND US VICTORIOUS
Egypt: When you say Pharaohs, the world must get up and listen
France: Your strength, our passion! Come on Les Bleus!
Germany: Let’s write history together
Iceland: LET’S MAKE OUR DREAM COME TRUE
Iran: 80 MILLION PEOPLE , 1 NATION , 1 HEART BEAT
Japan: IT’S TIME TO BATTLE, SAMURAI BLUE!
Korea Republic: TIGERS OF ASIA, CONQUER THE WORLD)
Mexico: MADE IN MEXICO, MADE FOR VICTORY)
Morocco: The Atlas Lions, pride of Morocco)
Nigeria: THE WINGS OF AFRICAN PRIDE
Panama: PANAMA THE FORCE OF TWO SEAS
Peru: We are back! 30 Million Peruvians are travelling here)
Poland: GO POLAND!
Portugal: THE PAST IS GLORY, THE PRESENT IS HISTORY
Russia: PLAY WITH AN OPEN HEART
Saudi Arabia: DESERT KNIGHTS
Senegal: IMPOSSIBLE IS NOT SENEGALESE
Serbia: ONE TEAM, ONE DREAM – SERBIA!
Spain: TOGETHER WE ARE INVINCIBLE
Sweden: TOGETHER FOR SWEDEN!
Switzerland: FOUR LANGUAGES, ONE NATION
Tunisia: Russia here comes the eagles hand in hand players and fans
Uruguay: The sun shines in Russia, the sky is all light blue
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 8:09am On May 26, 2018
Lucque:

firstly I'd like all of us to step back and take a chill pill. All this constant back and forth banter is not helping d thread... It's dividing it.
Secondly I'd like to start from those ppl accusing forgiveness of tribalism... Please let's stop it. He has d right to cry, wail, or say whatever he wants, d best we can do is ignore the posts that he makes to avoid any rancor...
Den to those supporting forgiveness, pls let's do so without taking sides. Forgiveness myt be d victim here but he is not without fault especially on this matter..
Then to chief egbon forgiveness... Pls sir na only a selfish ND stupid woman go wan win argument at all cost to the point say she no mind weda her marriage scatter.. ...in ur quest to defend kayode's honor ND ryt u have called rohr's list corrupt, u have turned forumites against one anoda, u have directly or indirectly run down some players ND d team with small small swipes.... Please the reward or satisfaction u are seeking is not worth the unity of d thread.... Kayode is a good player ND he has done well I admit and am sure u only want things to be fair, but we know that life is not fair to all, kelechi is lucky because he is an integral part of nigeria's squad cos he has proven overtime dat immediately he wears d nigerian jersey his club performance doesn't relate... Hence his goal returns for Nigeria.... Kayode has been good but I feel that luck has not rili been on his side as it is obvious that he is not the kind of player rohr fancies... Now u must realise that the coach must not invite players that u like but the ones he believes can add something using his style of play... So like everyone has said at some point...
Let it go ND support the team please and please...lets all stop dis unnecessary fights... Please...
My work is d very stressful type and dis is wer i come to take my mind off of things, but lately d fyt here come pass d wahala for work... Please u guys and babes are like my second online family, let's not fyt. ..and lastly M getting married in exactly 2weeks time m inviting all day can make it... It's happening in warri grin
I greet d house

The good Lord bless you my brother for this post and congrats on your wedding

Please can you post your wedding IV here? or through any other means.

I would like to attend as I will be in Warri that same weekend.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 8:13am On May 26, 2018
Icon4s:

Tell me why I should not love and respect this man.

When some people here even stated that the Team B are better than Team A.

Some people here have mentioned Kayode and Nwakali, 2 players not on the list, more than any player on the list.

Respect Baba Rohr

hope I am not among those people...senior man?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mazimee(m): 8:14am On May 26, 2018
MetalJigsaw:
WINGS OF AFRICAN PRIDE: FIFA Release World Cup Slogans For Super Eagles, Others
1 May 25, 2018 10:11 pm
FIFA have released the slogans for all the 32 teams that will participate at the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia, reports Completesportsnigeria.com.
The Super Eagles of Nigeria who will compete in Group D along with two- time world champions Argentina, Croatia and debutants, Iceland have the ‘Wings of African Pride’ as their slogan for the competition.
The slogan for Argentina, who will be led by Barcelona forward, Lionel Messi, who will be hoping to win his first major title with the Albiceleste in Russia is ‘Together for a Dream’.
For Croatia, it is ‘Small country, big dreams’, while for Iceland, it is ‘Let’s make our dream come true’.
Gernot Rohr’s men will take on Croatia in their opening fixture in Russia on June 16 in Kaliningrad.
THE SLOGANS
Argentina: Together for a dream
Australia: BE BRAVE, BE BOLD, SOCCEROOS IN GREEN AND GOLD
Belgium: RED DEVILS ON A MISSION
Brazil:More than 5 stars, 200 million hearts)
Colombia: Here goes 1 dream, 3 colors and 50 million hearts
Costa Rica: Nothing is impossible when a whole country plays
Croatia: Small country, big dreams
Denmark: Together we make history
England: SEND US VICTORIOUS
Egypt: When you say Pharaohs, the world must get up and listen
France: Your strength, our passion! Come on Les Bleus!
Germany: Let’s write history together
Iceland: LET’S MAKE OUR DREAM COME TRUE
Iran: 80 MILLION PEOPLE , 1 NATION , 1 HEART BEAT
Japan: IT’S TIME TO BATTLE, SAMURAI BLUE!
Korea Republic: TIGERS OF ASIA, CONQUER THE WORLD)
Mexico: MADE IN MEXICO, MADE FOR VICTORY)
Morocco: The Atlas Lions, pride of Morocco)
Nigeria: THE WINGS OF AFRICAN PRIDE
Panama: PANAMA THE FORCE OF TWO SEAS
Peru: We are back! 30 Million Peruvians are travelling here)
Poland: GO POLAND!
Portugal: THE PAST IS GLORY, THE PRESENT IS HISTORY
Russia: PLAY WITH AN OPEN HEART
Saudi Arabia: DESERT KNIGHTS
Senegal: IMPOSSIBLE IS NOT SENEGALESE
Serbia: ONE TEAM, ONE DREAM – SERBIA!
Spain: TOGETHER WE ARE INVINCIBLE
Sweden: TOGETHER FOR SWEDEN!
Switzerland: FOUR LANGUAGES, ONE NATION
Tunisia: Russia here comes the eagles hand in hand players and fans
Uruguay: The sun shines in Russia, the sky is all light blue

Too many Dreams in the slogan
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 8:18am On May 26, 2018
OMANBALA1:

Rohr doesnt have that typical Nigerian arrogance found in most of our coaches. Its obvious he is very wise with his choice of words,body language and players management. Everything nobi gragra
He appears to be wise. If he just gets his tactics right, substitutions right, and the team plays with determination and guts forget this talk that we are average- we will do well. That's my hope and expectation.

I don't know oo but I swear to God even if Nigeria is playing against the best team in the world I always expect that we'd win. Maybe it has to do with me starting out as a fan during the 94 set when we played robust football. I can't help it. Even if na Brazil we playing I always start out believing we will win no matter the odds.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 8:21am On May 26, 2018
Humility017:

Hahahaha hahahaha. You know yourself na. Truth is we have good supply of talents. If we have consistency in footballing philosophy we will harness what we have and become a great team but sack and replacement of coaches will not help us.

If these current team fails to go past the first round do you think it's good enough justification for Rohr to be sacked?

Anyway NFF gave him contract extension.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kennysville(m): 8:22am On May 26, 2018
charlesemeka85:
THIS KID SHOULD BE IN LA MASIA. 9JA GOT TALENT,DAMN!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wL0e1_oqzwA

The boy shd be in our u-15 but i am suspecting he will be a threat to Lateef Omidiji..... make una no roast me O! I love lateef too
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AIG07: 8:29am On May 26, 2018
Mujtahida:

He appears to be wise. If he just gets his tactics right, substitutions right, and the team plays with determination and guts forget this talk that we are average- we will do well. That's my hope and expectation.

I don't know oo but I swear to God even if Nigeria is playing against the best team in the world I always expect that we'd win. Maybe it has to do with me starting out as a fan during the 94 set when we played robust football. I can't help it. Even if na Brazil we playing I always start out believing we will win no matter the odds.
That man is too much.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 8:34am On May 26, 2018
kennysville:

The boy shd be in our u-15 but i am suspecting he will be a threat to Lateef Omidiji..... make una no roast me O! I love lateef too

They are still very young. Time will tell
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Unlimited22: 8:39am On May 26, 2018
TheGoodJoe:

Dunga was a DMF
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 8:47am On May 26, 2018
Bolton Release Chinedu Obasi After Just Two Months
May 24, 2018 4:31 pm

Former Nigeria forward Chinedu Obasi has been released by English Championship club Bolton Wanderers after just two months following the expiration of his short-term deal with the club.

Bolton made the announcement on their official website on Thursday.

According to the club, Phil Parkinson who is Bolton’s manager stated he would not be needing the services of Obasi and six other players after their deals ended.

Obasi, 31, joined Bolton in March after going on trial but did not make a single appearance for the first team, only featuring for the U-23s.

A statement on the club’s website reads: “Bolton Wanderers have today confirmed that seven players will not be offered new deals when their current contracts end on Saturday 30 June.

“Derik Osede, Dorian Dervite, Chris Taylor, Jem Karacan, Mark Howard, Jan Kirchhoff and Chinedu Obasi have all been informed by manager Phil Parkinson that they are free to look elsewhere once their contracts end at Macron Stadium.

“With the majority of the squad on overseas holidays, further meetings with the remaining out-of-contract players will take place in the next seven to 10 days.”

And commenting on the released players, Parkinson said: “I would like to thank the players for their contributions to Bolton Wanderers Football Club and wish them well for the future.”

Obasi was in the Flying Eagles squad that finished second at the 2005 FIFA U-20 World Cup in the Netherlands.

He was also part of the U-23 Eagles that won silver at the 2008 Beijing Olympics in China.

He featured for the Super Eagles at the 2010 Africa Cup of Nations in Angola and the 2010 FIFA World Cup in South Africa.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 8:48am On May 26, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
Uhmmm... Shahktar is actually a top club in Europe... They are no. 15 or 14 I believe right? Not sure... But definitely in top 20. I only will like Kayode's stay there because of the UCL. I even said so to you earlier on this convo remember? That I will love Kayode to play UCL football.

I have no issues with Shahktar. I only have issues with rhe league's quality. A player of his talent based on what I have noticed having followed him over the years deserve a place in one of the big 5 of Europe. And I sincerely hope Ukraine is a huge stepping stone to that level.

So it is not about Shahktar the club....nope... It is about the league Ukraine. I want Kayode in a Big 5.

How do you rate the quality of a league?

You can measure the quality of a league by its team performance in the biggest European competition against the best clubs in European TOP 5 leagues.

Suffice to say that the unit measurement standard to measure, rate, weight etc, the QUALITY of a league is the performance of a team in the UEFA Champions league and the Europa league to some extent because that is the idea of the competition in the first place. Fact. Opinions doesn't work here. There is already an officially established recognized institution that does the rating. Fact.

Abi I lie?

Now, what was the performance of a team from the Ukrainian against the best team from EPL and Seria A this season?

1. The team from the Ukrainian league was able to break the UNBEATEN record of the current champions of the EPL. This is what the EPL teams could not do as at the time the record was broken. Even the Seria A teams could not dare do it

2. The team from the said Ukrainian beat both the current second best team in the Seria A and the UEFA Champions league Semifinalist too which both came from the Seria A. Fact.

However, if the quality of the Ukrainian league is low, why were they able to achieve this feat against these top clubs from the top 5 leagues?

Because quality is there. Simple

Therefore, the quality of the Ukrainian champions is not questionable, so far dem dey beat the best from the best teams in the top 5 leagues in Europe. Fact.

Anything outside this fact, is just a personal opinion. fact.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Lucque: 8:50am On May 26, 2018
Icon4s:

The good Lord bless you my brother for this post and congrats on your wedding

Please can you post your wedding IV here? or through any other means.

I would like to attend as I will be in Warri that same weekend.
Thank you very much for the wishes sir.
Here is d for d house.

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 8:52am On May 26, 2018
Humility017:

Kai Humility, OK forgiveness-Kayode ,Truidstar-Dessers. ,Chriskel-German FB ,Michael2-Ndidi ,Thegoodjoe-Iheanacho ,Komkne-Nigerian UK born ,BasconvVanVelli-NPFL ,tbaba1234 - FB ,TheSuperNerd-Suoer eagles ,goldfish80 -Osas Okoro ,icon4s-Exoerience ,elyte89-Comedian ,now Humility 017-Kelechi Nwakili abi you no want tag.

Good to promote good player and Nwakili performance against Atletico was awesome,honestly you are not sentimental cos if i have my way i will include the young man based on Atletico match in our provisional WC list but on club performance no way.

Goid for him to keep on developing cos his future is bright.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 8:52am On May 26, 2018
Mujtahida:

Hahahaha hahahaha. You know yourself na. Truth is we have good supply of talents. If we have consistency in footballing philosophy we will harness what we have and become a great team but sack and replacement of coaches will not help us.

If these current team fails to go past the first round do you think it's good enough justification for Rohr to be sacked?

Anyway NFF gave him contract extension.
the man should be retained.
he is a good coach...the kind of coach we have been longing for... though he may not be too tactical but very discplined and a good man manager.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 8:54am On May 26, 2018
Humility017:

the man should be retained.
he is a good coach...the kind of coach we have been longing for... though he may not be too tactical but very discplined and a good man manager.
That is not the first time Mikel is saying such things about Rohr. During the WCQ he said the same thing.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 8:54am On May 26, 2018
Kog45:
Kai Humility, OK forgiveness-Kayode ,Truidstar-Dessers. ,Chriskel-German FB ,Michael2-Ndidi ,Thegoodjoe-Iheanacho ,Komkne-Nigerian UK born ,BasconvVanVelli-NPFL ,tbaba1234 - FB ,TheSuperNerd-Suoer eagles ,goldfish80 -Osas Okoro ,icon4s-Exoerience ,elyte89-Comedian ,now Humility 017-Kelechi Nwakili abi you no want tag.

Good to promote good player and Nwakili performance against Atletico was awesome,honestly you are not sentimental cos if i have my way i will include the young man based on Atletico match in our provisional WC list but on club performance no way.

Goid for him to keep on developing cos his future is bright.

you catch us wella.....
I just pray he gets the British work permit on time...because arsenal is a club that really suits his development..... and also man city

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 8:56am On May 26, 2018
Mujtahida:

That is not the first time Mikel is saying such things about Rohr. During the WCQ he said the same thing.
yes...ooo
see how he visits his players...
the truth is when...your call ups for tourney qualification is based on merit... you will have little selection headache...when you eventually qualified for the tourney....

he already know most of his players.... and i am solidly behind his decisions at this time...

(1) (2) (3) ... (3691) (3692) (3693) (3694) (3695) (3696) (3697) ... (16144) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: mowah and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.