Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,600 members, 7,847,527 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:58 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (4131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11845736 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4128) (4129) (4130) (4131) (4132) (4133) (4134) ... (16241) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AIG07: 9:17am On Jun 17, 2018
ChrisKels:

If you are pissed, u hang urself

I said it was joke calling u an unknown entity and that it was a joke calling for Rohr's sack before our first match. I never said it was a joke calling Rohr inept.

Prove me wrong or face ur palm grin
This is the second time you are using this word. Sir, you need to stop it. It is deleterious. So kindly put it down and desist from using it again.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by pelezico: 9:20am On Jun 17, 2018
The real problem is that Ighalo is not very good and Mikel should not be playing as an attacking midfield player. The teams formation did not lend itself to an attacking formation at all. The zone system we played meant that Nigeria did not pick up players when defending but allowed them room to pass the ball at ease. No one Nigeria player tried to change things up in midfield. We lack leaders or players who are willing to put themselves on the line.

This world cup looks alot like when that Swedish guy managed us. Its history repeating itself again.

TheGoodJoe:

Watch the first shot Nacho had and watch his movement to the ball. As long as you have an attacker with movement, the midfield has chances. Ighalo did not offer that all game. Also, Ighalo was too lazy to press all game, causing Mikel to aid in the pressing.

I hammered on this before. If Mikel has to do the pressing, you have a problem. Mikel was all over the pitch working hard and that can not be a description of poor performance. Simple we were not mobile enough and that was basically what nullified us.

So why were we not mobile.

Simple.

Shehu and Ighalo.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:20am On Jun 17, 2018
Mickael2:

wait oh, so Ighalo was supposed to press the entire back four alone? So Mikel does not have to press even though he is the second most advanced player as per Messi or something? I think it was in the beginning of the second half when we actually created a chance for Ighalo did you not see his brilliant movement to get onto the wrong side of his marker? if not for that brilliant block he would have scored. There was a time Ighalo had the ball on the byline but Iwobi was too slow to get into the box, that summed up what was happening. Ighalo played upfront alone because Moses was busy showing off his skills in a wide area

Most of the problems the Croats caused us was after clever build up plays. That gave them enough time to attack from Shehu's wing. With pressure from our striker, the build-up plays of the Croats would have been less organized.

Rohr instructing Mikel to help press is because he know Ighalo lacks the capability. If some of you want us to continue that way, feel free.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 9:22am On Jun 17, 2018
TheSuperNerd:

Alright, now I knew you were never gonna leave... When I saw that comment of yours, I had a reply in mind to save you putting yourself in such position but I decided to keep mute.... But now... Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.... Mehn that lawyer GF of yours have truly taught you some tricks from the law book abi... I hail ooooo... Looooolllll...

Lol Nerdy bwoy, it seems despite ur obvious young age, you more mature than ur folks and uv got that sweet touch of humour that many here have lost.

Until my team is defeated, I won't leave. I can not come and go and be hating on my players because of a bad coach

Elyte89 Baba mi, bookmark this ASAP for future refferences
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by wayodude(m): 9:23am On Jun 17, 2018
Anyone who thinks we played well yesterday should perhaps reconsider watching this sport.

These are some of the points of note following the game last night:

1. The Croats won almost all the key headers contested. It surprised me they were that good in the air, or were we just poor?

2. We don’t press the opposition as a team. Ighalo going to press for the ball without the support of the players behind him is pointless.

3. Though pressing high up the pitch is one of Ighalo’s strengths I’m not sure sure he can excel as a lone striker against an organised defence. His movement is not clever enough so he never draws defenders out of position to create space for runners from behind and also the ball doesn’t stick with him when he is used as an outlet for the the team. His hold up play is not good enough, this is partly down to the difficult balls played to him though.

4. Mikel as an AM against African opposition may work but against proper ball playing teams? Well the evidence suggests despite his best efforts, the team need more. We did not create a single chance from open play yesterday. In the match where we created the most chances since we qualified for the World Cup (vs Argentina friendly) Mikel was not present.

5. Rohr does not trust Ebuehi. This is sad because I think if he had been allowed to play enough minutes since he joined the set up he would by now have played himself into being one of the first names on the team sheet, like Ekong is now.

6. The referee yesterday did not protect Nigeria enough. Modric’s rugby tackle on Etebo after losing the ball should have been carded, Strinic also made several fouls without being booked and the penalty though can’t be argued against, was a soft one from a consistency in decision making point of view.

7. Rohr’s subs indicated to me didn’t know what he needed to do to turn the game so he just made subs for the sake of it. This is worrying, I had trusted him to be an astute tactician until recently.

8. If we play with the same set up in our next game we will lose. I will offer you any odds you like on this.

9. The odds on Nigeria exiting at the group stage is now 1/10. To the bookies we are already out. To me we are out but the door is still open to walk back in...can we?

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by wayodude(m): 9:24am On Jun 17, 2018
TheGoodJoe:

Most of the problems the Croats caused us was after clever build up plays. That gave them enough time to attack from Shehu's wing. With pressure from our striker, the build-up plays of the Croats would have been less organized.

Rohr instructing Mikel to help press is because he know Ighalo lacks the capability. If some of you want us to continue that way, feel free.

Ighalo can press excellently well high up the pitch. without support though this cannot work.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:24am On Jun 17, 2018
pelezico:
The real problem is that Ighalo is not very good and Mikel should not be playing as an attacking midfield player. The teams formation did not lend itself to an attacking formation at all. The zone system we played meant that Nigeria did not pick up players when defending but allowed them room to pass the ball at ease. No one Nigeria player tried to change things up in midfield. We lack leaders or players who are willing to put themselves on the line.

This world cup looks alot like when that Swedish guy managed us. Its history repeating itself again.

In a more balanced set-up, we can see the effectiveness of Mikel and I feel Mikel was too advanced to control and dictate the game the way his supposed to. Although on repeated occassions, he dropped deep and helped distribute the ball. However the cry of Mikel not being the right mix in the AMF position is due to Ighalo still not having influence in the box of the opposition with mobility.

With a striker having more influence, Mikel will spend more time exploiting spaces with the passes and conserving his energy to break down plays in the Middle.

I hope Rohr fixes this.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 9:25am On Jun 17, 2018
AIG07:
When your full backs are poor and clueless.,there is nothing your wingers can do.

Shehu a full back that can not open up space to receive pass for crossing is that one a fullback?

Bascovanveli and Goldfish80, you guys are not honest with the truth. Shehu was below par. Even Idowu though not phenomenal improved on his game.

Why did you think Modric kept playing those long balls to his side. They knew Shehu was not just it.
He was caught out of position so many times. Not a single cross from him.

In short he was Echiejile on the right.

Please go back and watch the match. Shehu opened up and received the ball plenty of times. He was the highest fullback up the pitch. Like I said from the start let us not make up stuff about one player just to hype up another. There was nothing that I saw through out the match that said Shehu was out of his element. The fact is that u people want Ebuehi to play at all cost but is that is why it so hard to believe that he can be kept on the bench by somebody. Shehu is a good player and I won't let sentiments make me think different.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mickael2(m): 9:26am On Jun 17, 2018
TheGoodJoe:

When Iheanacho was on the pitch, Mikel reduced his pressing duties and Iheanacho carried most of the load. It was until Nacho came on we had the keeper under pressure to disturb their build-up plays which was a big part of their game.

I repeat, when Mikel has to do a lot of pressing when you have a striker on the field, you have a problem. Heck, repeatedly, Mikel was ahead of Ighalo pressing. That already spelt doom for us.

I did not say Ighalo was stationary but not mobile enough to cause the Croats problems.

why are you always twisting facts? So Musa was not pressing? it was only Nacho doing all the pressing? At one point you are blaming Ighalo for not pressing alone yet you want us to believe that Nacho was pressing alone when Musa was also pressing like MAD? brother, did Moses ever press? What Mikel was doing would you call that pressing? Play Ighalo with Musa and know if they won't press just as much, even better. I mean if Ighalo presses the GK and he passes the ball to the defender and nobody is pressing the defender what happens? We lose one player
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 9:28am On Jun 17, 2018
AIG07:
This is the second time you are using this word. Sir, you need to stop it. It is deleterious. So kindly put it down and desist from using it again.

I dont receive a punch and leave my fist unclenched. Only the weak ones do. In the society we leave in, the good guys go broke the mean ones make it big.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 9:30am On Jun 17, 2018
Oasis007:

grin

LMAO! Didn't you see To-Let written boldly on your Door?! The Management of this Thread has already marked your Room as a vacant One.

We are hoping you gonna do the needful and pack out in time. There are too many homeless Members of the Thread (ghost Readers) that are eager to move in.

Lol Oasis so u long wanted me outta this hood huh? Dont worry, I will leave some day but until that day, let's keep the the ship sailing
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:30am On Jun 17, 2018
Mickael2:

why are you always twisting facts? So Musa was not pressing? it was only Nacho doing all the pressing? At one point you are blaming Ighalo for not pressing alone yet you want us to believe that Nacho was pressing alone when Musa was also pressing like MAD? brother, did Moses ever press? What Mikel was doing would you call that pressing? Play Ighalo with Musa and know if they won't press just as much, even better. I mean if Ighalo presses the GK and he passes the ball to the defender and nobody is pressing the defender what happens? We lose one player

How many times was Musa ahead of Nacho pressing? Did you see Musa ahead of Nacho pressing the central defenders? Keep in mind, I said Nacho carried the bulk of the load. In the case of Ighalo we are talking of Mikel carrying a heavy chunk of the load.

Note also, Ighalo had a sufficient amount of time with Musa on the pitch but Mikel still had that burden to help with the pressing. With Nacho, Mikel lacked that responsibility.

Gerrit?

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 9:34am On Jun 17, 2018
Mujtahida:
I don read am. You wriggle your way out. Good one Bro.
Okay, better luck next time grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:34am On Jun 17, 2018
Mickael2:

Throughout Ighalo was on the field, how many times did you see Ighalo go to press the Goalkeeper to pull out the ball early? In the few minutes Nacho was upfront, it was repeated. When Simy came on, it stopped.

We have no striker for now that offers that in the team. So Nacho deserves the nod to spearhead our attack or we suffer from build-up plays from the back of our oppositions.

Finito.

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:35am On Jun 17, 2018
Mickael2:

When you have Mikel doing your pressing, you have a problem.

Finito.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:36am On Jun 17, 2018
ChrisKels:

Lol Oasis so u long wanted me outta this hood huh? Dont worry, I will leave some day but until that day, let's keep the the ship sailing

You are going no where. Stay here and keep supporting the Super Eagles.

Gerrit?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mickael2(m): 9:37am On Jun 17, 2018
TheGoodJoe:

How many times was Musa ahead of Nacho pressing? Did you see Musa ahead of Nacho pressing the central defenders? Keep in mind, I said Nacho carried the bulk of the load. In the case of Ighalo we are talking of Mikel carrying a heavy chunk of the load.

Note also, Ighalo had a sufficient amount of time with Musa on the pitch but Mikel still had that burden to help with the pressing. With Nacho, Mikel lacked that responsibility.

Gerrit?

actually you are not making much sense seriously. Why does Musa have to be ahead of Nacho? OK let's say Ighalo is pressing the GK and the other two defenders are free the GK would easily pass to one of the defenders and if you form hard man and continue chasing the second defender they will use you as middle man. That was the predicament Ighalo had to live wit. Please let me ask, did we really play better with Nacho in the game? The Croatians actually had more chances to score a third and a fourth

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mickael2(m): 9:38am On Jun 17, 2018
TheGoodJoe:

When you have Mikel doing your pressing, you have a problem.
Finito.

should we blame Ighalo or the coach
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Oasis007(m): 9:39am On Jun 17, 2018
ChrisKels:

grin

One love Bruh! Forget whatever you said, it's all for Fun. You are going no where Bruh, we are in it together, and gonna celebrate the Eagles together when they start pulling magical Moments and winning Games.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kellycute(m): 9:40am On Jun 17, 2018
Rohr aka white Onigbinde will never learn from this. He is still going to stick to that loser formation Cos he is clueless and stupid. I almost smashed my tv because of that short Neanderthal coach with his archaic method of coaching. Na coconut water full his brain. I’m so gutted right now. If he like let him stick to same line up and formation, ashawo coach kobo kobo, charge n paid coach with no iota of sense. Oshuo!!! Infact ogun ah gbera gbi izuen!. Nonsense!!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:41am On Jun 17, 2018
Mickael2:

should we blame Ighalo or the coach

Not Ighalo in any way but the coaching. The balance is wrong. We are still disorganized.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Oasis007(m): 9:41am On Jun 17, 2018
TheSuperNerd:

Looooolllll.... Just change the channel my good man... Hahahaahahahahaha.... Indeed it is painful shaa...

This is me when I see any channel that will wanna put me through the torture of watching a game we lost so annoyingly...

I go be like.... "Waka dia... Lol..." **picks up remote and changes the channel** Finito!! grin

grin

I just dey blast Music to console myself....... LOL!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mickael2(m): 9:41am On Jun 17, 2018
TheGoodJoe:

Throughout Ighalo was on the field, how many times did you see Ighalo go to press the Goalkeeper to pull out the ball early? In the few minutes Nacho was upfront, it was repeated. When Simy came on, it stopped.

We have no striker for now that offers that in the team. So Nacho deserves the nod to spearhead our attack or we suffer from build-up plays from the back of our oppositions.

Finito.

I give up, you win.

Iheanacho is the messiah we have been waiting for.
Finito

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:42am On Jun 17, 2018
kellycute:
Rohr aka white Onigbinde will never learn from this. He is still going to stick to that loser formation Cos he is clueless and stupid. I almost smashed my tv because of that short Neanderthal coach with his archaic method of coaching. Na coconut water full his brain. I’m so gutted right now. If he like let him stick to same line up and formation, ashawo coach kobo kobo, charge n paid coach with no iota of sense. Oshuo!!! Infact ogun ah gbera gbi izuen!. Nonsense!!

I am going to bring out my Kung-fu shoes the next time someone says White Onigbinde. angry
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 9:43am On Jun 17, 2018
TheGoodJoe:

No one player can press a defense even if na Kante and Firmino in one body.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mickael2(m): 9:43am On Jun 17, 2018
TheGoodJoe:

Not Ighalo in any way but the coaching. The balance is wrong. We are still disorganized.

so why are you sounding as if Nacho upfront would have made any difference?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Oasis007(m): 9:43am On Jun 17, 2018
grin

I shouldn't have called Rohr - white Onigbinde. Seem Dudes don't wanna listen to elder Kog45 ba?!

Enough na....... let's move on and hope for better Results in our subsequent Matches.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:44am On Jun 17, 2018
Mickael2:

I give up, you win.

Iheanacho is the messiah we have been waiting for.
Finito

I never said that. I said we can not let the opposition build easily from the back and Iheanacho is the only attacker that can help us keep the defence and keeper under constant pressure. We need him upfront for now until we sort out our attack.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 9:45am On Jun 17, 2018
Mickael2:

That's not what matters now but how the team will move forward, they are representing Nigeria anyways. But there are some issues here

First of all Mikel was poor, very very poor. There was only one reasonable chance that Mikel created, the one he gave to Nacho which Nacho should have dropped back for him because Mikel was in a better position yet he choose to shoot, looking for the glory for himself. Mikel dispossessed Modric by the corner flag and he just passed the ball to Subasic, is that a chance created? Mikel was supposed to do a 1-2 with Moses but passed the ball far ahead of Moses and there was no way Moses was going to get that ball so he dived, is that a chance created? Modric was easily the best player on the pitch followed by Rakitic why? Whenever Modric had the ball no Nigerian player bothered to press him, and that was supposed to be the work of Mikel and since nobody was pressuring him he had enough time to pick his passes precisely. In fact from the 52-78 minutes Modric was not dispossessed even once because nobody dared to mark him. Even when Rakitic also dropped into Modrics role towards the end of the game nobody was marking him either. Mikel was bad, let us not hide that fact but to me he remains our best bet in the AMF role, there is no assurance that Iwobi would have done better.

All the blames on Shehu are all pointless. Two seasons ago at Barca, Alba was very very poor because he was playing on the same wing with Neymar but last season he was a totally different beast. When you play on the same wing with a player who likes to dribble so much, you as a fullback will be reluctant to attack knowing fully well that any mistake and you would be out of position badly and that was what clearly restricted Shehu. There were times when Moses had better options yet he choose to beat his man, after seeing that will you still want to attack knowing fully well that the person you are living behind is Perisic, a quick winger? Also, the lack of press on Modric by Mikel was easily the reason why Perisic kept on receiving accurate long balls but instead of blaming Mikel we blame Shehu? The young guy contained Perisic which nobody can really guarantee that Ebuehi could have done especially since we were a goal down and the onus would have been on Ebuehi to attack leaving gaps for Perisic. Cut Shehu some slack, he was not bad today. not outstanding but absolutely solid.

we really need to tell our GK that there is a difference between winning and losing. even when we were losing it took him hours to get the ball back in play allowing the Croatians to regroup and easily counter our long balls.

this one is going to create serious controversy but I wasn't overly impressed with Etebo. too many back passes, just too many. too much ball hogging, just too much. he pressed well, won the ball back well but did absolutely nothing with it except the driving runs that he made once or twice which all happened in the middle of the pitch which really didn't matter. Now peeps want him to play as the 10 after that performance against Algeria and SA in that role? that should not happen any time soon. Ndidi was anonymous in this match, he was not the deepest midfielder so I would have guessed that it was his work to carry the ball forward which he absolutely did not do all game long.

Your analysis is very apt and totally spot on. It's unbelievable, at this age people are still sentimental and defensive of their favourite players.

Fact is that Ndidi and Mikel were piss poor in ball circulation. I lost count how many times Ndidi passed the ball straight to an opponent.
I think Rohrs plan was to contain the Croats and hope for something to drop, while the Baltics played it safe and didn't try to force anything, knowing that Nigeria will self implode at some point, especially from dead balls and corner kicks.

The problem with our tactics is that Rohr had no contingency plan if his team went a goal down. Because it's a different ball game matching the Croats, which he set up to team to do than trying to force the opening when you are a goal behind.

Again, back to Mikel, do you know it took until the 2nd half before we had a shot at goal? A tame shot for that matter.The fanatics here made us believe the absence of Mikel against Poland and Serbia was the reason why we hardly had a shot at goal in those games.Being the most advanced midfielder, what was his job, if not to create chances?

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:46am On Jun 17, 2018
Mickael2:

so why are you sounding as if Nacho upfront would have made any difference?

It would have because Nacho's movement and pressing would have given us more chances to cause the Croatians havoc. Ighalo lacked mobility and found pressing difficult. This made it easy for the Croats to repeatedly build-up plays from the back and exploit gaps in our play.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:50am On Jun 17, 2018
goldfish80:

Your analysis is very apt and totally spot on. It's unbelievable, at this age people are still sentimental and defensive of their favourite players.

Fact is that Ndidi and Mikel were piss poor in ball circulation. I lost count how many times Ndidi passed the ball straight to an opponent.
I think Rohrs plan was to contain the Croats and hope for something to drop, while the Baltics played it safe and didn't try to force anything, knowing that Nigeria will self implode at some point, especially from dead balls and corner kicks.

The problem with our tactics is that Rohr had no contingency plan if his team went a goal down. Because it's a different ball game matching the Croats, which he set up to team to do than trying to force the opening when you are a goal behind.

Again, back to Mikel, do you know it took until the 2nd half before we had a shot at goal? A tame shot for that matter.The fanatics here made us believe the absence of Mikel against Poland and Serbia was the reason why we hardly had a shot at goal in those games.Being the most advanced midfielder, what was his job, if not to create chances?

You start by trying to discredit people by tagged their analysis sentimental. Talk of Mikel and Ndidi being piss in distribution and then use Ndidi misplacing passes to justify your distribution ideology.

Haaa.

Ndidi was working more with Etebo. Not Mikel. Mikel's distribution was not a problem. Few errors to the best of my knowledge. We had Limited shot on goals because of our conservative style and lack of movement upfront.

How the heck does Mikel get the blame for that beats my imagination.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:50am On Jun 17, 2018
BascoVanVeli:

No one player can press a defense even if na Kante and Firmino in one body.

Carried the bulk of the load in pressing does not mean pressing alone.

Gerrit?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4128) (4129) (4130) (4131) (4132) (4133) (4134) ... (16241) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Odunayaw(m), trilacos and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.