Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (4434) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11675301 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4431) (4432) (4433) (4434) (4435) (4436) (4437) ... (16152) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 8:17am On Jul 21, 2018
Basel's Noah Arinze, 18 years old.. Great Prospect who already made his debut with the first team at Basel..

Here, he is showing his Nigerian side on Instagram. Let us not lose this guy to Switzerland like Manuel Akanji.

Youth Coaches take note.

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 21, 2018
This higher institutions football league looks ways more organized and modern than Npfl. Hopefully it can grow into something like the NCAA in the states and new talents can get scholarships. This is a massive game changer guys. Watch out.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 8:56am On Jul 21, 2018
Bolowolowo:
This higher institutions football league looks ways more organized and modern than Npfl. Hopefully it can grow into something like the NCAA in the states and new talents can get scholarships. This is a massive game changer guys. Watch out.

Most Nigerian schools are government owned and heavily subsidized already. Unless, private sponsors are responsible for Scholarships.

It could help feed under 20 and under 23 teams if well organized.

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AIG07: 9:21am On Jul 21, 2018
Bolowolowo:
This is beautiful! Just remembered something like this was discussed here 2-3yrs ago.

If well organized, I see it rivaling, masking the NPFL... All that is needed is awareness and they are already taking to social media - one of the most powerful tools.

I like the way they are starting with Federal Schools. Hopefully, it can develop into competitions with tiers that will involve the state and private schools. So that schools like Covenant Universities who can boast of good facilities too can be part of this football change.

Another thing I like about it, is the ZONING(Coastal A, B; Sahel A...). So happy with this atleast they are doing right what the Npfl is doing wrong. This is a positive move in the right direction for our football!

Kudos to the organizers.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 10:13am On Jul 21, 2018
tbaba1234:
Basel's Noah Arinze, 18 years old.. Great Prospect who already made his debut with the first team at Basel..

Here, he is showing his Nigerian side on Instagram. Let us not lose this guy to Switzerland like Manuel Akanji.

Youth Coaches take note.

How I wish he is eligible to play for Nigeria U20 but that is not the case. Nigeria SE team is only one he is eligible to play for but our rob palms mentality will not allow dem give em chance small. Na wa ooooooo.

This boy heart is Nigerian, so is Manuel Akanji but the yeye people consigned may not look his way despite the open show of connection with Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 10:20am On Jul 21, 2018
forgiveness:

How I wish he is eligible to play for Nigeria U20 but that is not the case. Nigeria SE team is only one he is eligible to play for but our rob palms mentality will not allow dem give em chance small. Na wa ooooooo.

This boy heart is Nigerian, so is Manuel Akanji but the yeye people consigned may not look his way despite the open show of connection with Nigeria.

But he has only played for Swiss U18

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 10:20am On Jul 21, 2018
forgiveness:

He is eligible for under 20.. He has not played for other swiss youth teams but not under 20.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 10:31am On Jul 21, 2018
Now I know allnigeriasoccer.com is up to something. Their claim Simon Moses is out of favour in Gent is a big fat lie and the insinuation Samuel Kalu market value is higher than Simon Moses is a fuss. Below transfermarkt market value of Simon Moses shows he is the 2nd most valuable player in Gent and 15th most valuable player in the Belgium pro league, which makes him valuable than Samuel Kalu in Gent and Belgium pro league.

Nigerian Players Likely To Change Clubs: Top Five Summer Transfer Targets

Published: July 20, 2018

With the summer transfer window in full swing, allnigeriasoccer.com takes a look at five Nigerian players who will most likely jump ship before the close of the window.

1) Name : Kenneth Omeruo
Club : Chelsea
Linked with : Gent, Celtic, Göztepe
Probable Cost : £5 million

Comments: Omeruo returned to Cobham for pre-season training with Chelsea ahead of the new season. Despite his impressive performance at the 2018 World Cup, another loan move or permanent transfer is on the cards yet again.

2) Name : Ahmed Musa
Club : Leicester City
Linked with : Al Nassr, Galatasaray, Fenerbahçe, Wolverhampton Wanderers, Huddersfield Town
Probable Cost : £12 million

Comments: The 25-year-old's transfer to Leicester City has not really worked out and that is unlikely to change in the new season if he remains at the KP as manager Claude Puel is still in charge.

Musa's stock has risen thanks to his two goals against Iceland at the World Cup, and is now spoilt for choice as regards to his next destination.

3) Name : Moses Simon
Club : Gent
Linked with : Liverpool, Brighton, Monaco, Newcastle United, Wolfsburg

Comments: Simon has not figured for Gent in their pre-season matches so far, fueling speculation that he is not in the plans of manager Yves Vanderhaeghe for the upcoming season.

His omission from Nigeria's World Cup roster due to injury has not helped his cause as no concrete bid has been put in place by all the clubs he has been linked with.

4) Name : Samuel Kalu
Linked with : Monaco
Probable Cost : £13 million

Comments : Gent are hoping to make a tidy profit from the sale of the winger this summer. While Simon is out of favour at the club, Kalu is still in the plans of the coach and they will demand an astronomical fee before he is sold.

Monaco made initial enquiries about signing the player rated the most promising talent from Nigeria ahead of the summer transfer window.

5) Name : Taiwo Awoniyi
Club : Liverpool
Linked with : Monaco, PAOK, Anderlecht, Club Brugge, Gent
Loan Fee : £1 million

Comments : Despite recently extending his contract with Liverpool, Awoniyi is set for a fourth loan spell because he is not eligible to be issued a British work permit.

He impressed last season on loan at Belgium club Royal Excel Mouscron, hitting double-figures for the first time in his professional career.

Ifeanyi Emmanuel

http://www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=28585

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 10:34am On Jul 21, 2018
BascoVanVeli:

You are simply bending facts. Your argument has no merit. How can a player play in season that he is injured? If Victor was allowed to play with the team before 18 like other European boys you could say we shouldn't have separate units of measurement but not now. Every player will need time to acclimate in a new environment.

How many appearances did Ross Barkley make last season? Danny Drinkwater? Ben Arfa PSG? Daley Blind? Go look at burley I bet you'd find a couple who didn't notch 13 apps.

I am getting concerned about your lack of objectivity and creating a unit of measurement for Victor alone.

In football whatever your personal circumstances injury, bereavement, depression they are all irrelevant. If you get Injured you can be tagged injury prone. Injury is part of football.

Victor has been at lowly Wolfsburg for two seasons no argument and played 13 games. Injury or no injury that's the fact. He has barely if at all played up to 300 minutes of senior football. That's not succes. His entire football career at near 21 amounts to 13 games. That's failure by any measurement in football.

We are not talking about one season alone.

How many professional games has Barkley played in his career ❓ I will tell you 200+ he has 22 senior caps for England. He started playing for Everton first team at 17 he is now 23. Do you know how many injuries he has had and operations But it's not part of the equation in his over all assessment.

You are comparing established professional players who have both national caps and clear top level pedigree. To a boy who has barely started his career.

I am completely lost by your rational if I can even call it that.

Why not compare him to other U21 players across Europe.

If you are 20 + and you have only played 13 games professional games in your life. I am sorry you can not be classed as great potential. You actually are failing.

You are not better than a player who is playing non league making waves in that low league who then will bought by bigger clubs as potential quality.

I will give the story of Kienan Davis he is 20. In 2015 he was playing for Biggleswade Town non league. He is now playing for Aston Villa and England U21 he has played 22 +games for Villa. Not great progression nut progress all the same.

If you were to compare Victor to U21 players across Europe that are considered to be good prospects. He will be nowhere in a list of 300. If he can even get in the list.

However, he was somehow invited to the SE that's bewildering to me.

So considering this comparison assessment would you say I am being biased emotive and prejudiced against him. Or rather you are being emotive and sentimental.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 10:41am On Jul 21, 2018
ChrisKels:

But he has only played for Swiss U18

I may be wrong but FIFA rule doesn't permit a player who has played in any affilliated organized FIFA competition at the underage level to play for another country underage team.

Such player is only eligible to play for the national team, therefore, Okafor who has played for Swiss U16 in the U17 UEFA qualifiers is no longer eligible to play any age grade tournament for another country.

Like I said, I may be wrong.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 10:50am On Jul 21, 2018
tbaba1234:

He is eligible for under 20.. He has not played for other swiss youth teams but not under 20.

Is Omijiji still eligible to play for America U20 team should he play for Nigeria 17 team in competitive tournament recognized by FIFA?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 11:47am On Jul 21, 2018
If reports are anything to go by, Osimhen is on the verge of joining Zulte Waregem on loan from Wolfsburg with an option to buy permanently.

Also England reject and an Arsenal flop, Chuba Akpom to join Sint Truiden on a permanent deal from Arsenal.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by edi287: 12:04pm On Jul 21, 2018
Iwobi linked with a move to Lazio and Wolves
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 12:08pm On Jul 21, 2018
edi287:

Bogus
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 12:09pm On Jul 21, 2018
krattoss:
Certain tau or so from memelodi sounders in South African league made a direct change of transfer to Brighton and hives in EPL..

And coming back home, a certain league winner will be going for trial on one Norwegian third tie league embarassed embarassed
Tau is a full South African international. I belive he was the guy who put Nigeria's Super Eagles to the sword in Uyo with that infamous second goal. I stand to be corrected.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 12:17pm On Jul 21, 2018
AIG07:
This is beautiful! Just remembered something like this was discussed here 2-3yrs ago.

If well organized, I see it rivaling, masking the NPFL... All that is needed is awareness and they are already taking to social media - one of the most powerful tools.

I like the way they are starting with Federal Schools. Hopefully, it can develop into competitions with tiers that will involve the state and private schools. So that schools like Covenant Universities who can boast of good facilities too can be part of this football change.

Another thing I like about it, is the ZONING(Coastal A, B; Sahel A...). So happy with this atleast they are doing right what the Npfl is doing wrong. This is a positive move in the right direction for our football!

Kudos to the organizers.
You think you won't have some NPFL players, playing as mercenaries for some of these teams?
Schools employ the services of state atheletes to represent them at NUGA games. This is Nigeria... Lol
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 12:21pm On Jul 21, 2018
edi287:
I have a feeling he could be sold to fund a move for an elite winger in the shape of Zaha, Coman or someone like that. This could probably be a clandestine move by the club to sound out to interested buyers. Fingers crossed.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 12:57pm On Jul 21, 2018
komekn:

I am getting concerned about your lack of objectivity and creating a unit of measurement for Victor alone.

In football whatever your personal circumstances injury, bereavement, depression they are all irrelevant. If you get Injured you can be tagged injury prone. Injury is part of football.

Victor has been at lowly Wolfsburg for two seasons no argument and played 13 games. Injury or no injury that's the fact. He has barely if at all played up to 300 minutes of senior football. That's not succes. His entire football career at near 21 amounts to 13 games. That's failure by any measurement in football.

We are not talking about one season alone.

How many professional games has Barkley played in his career ❓ I will tell you 200+ he has 22 senior caps for England. He started playing for Everton first team at 17 he is now 23. Do you know how many injuries he has had and operations But it's not part of the equation in his over all assessment.

You are comparing established professional players who have both national caps and clear top level pedigree. To a boy who has barely started his career.

I am completely lost by your rational if I can even call it that.

Why not compare him to other U21 players across Europe.

If you are 20 + and you have only played 13 games professional games in your life. I am sorry you can not be classed as great potential. You actually are failing.

You are not better than a player who is playing non league making waves in that low league who then will bought by bigger clubs as potential quality.

I will give the story of Kienan Davis he is 20. In 2015 he was playing for Biggleswade Town non league. He is now playing for Aston Villa and England U21 he has played 22 +games for Villa. Not great progression nut progress all the same.

If you were to compare Victor to U21 players across Europe that are considered to be good prospects. He will be nowhere in a list of 300. If he can even get in the list.

However, he was somehow invited to the SE that's bewildering to me.

So considering this comparison assessment would you say I am being biased emotive and prejudiced against him. Or rather you are being emotive and sentimental.

Sentiments don commot. So you dey vex for national cap? The boy didn't invite himself na.

Grammar won't save you from being completely off base in this argument. We should use a full season that a player was injured to judge the player? That is utterly ridiculous, forget what football says this is common sense if a player is injured for a full season then that season doesn't count.

If you call Wolfsburg lowly then what was burnley last season? How many U21 players did you see get 1 minute in the bottom half of the premier table? You are turning a blind eye on reality just to attack this boy maybe to suggest a league one player in his place.

The measurement you are talking about has worked just fine for other Nigerian players going into Europe. You told me no 29 year old would be on a bench and I gave you players within that age range that control the bench so what's the problem? I can also find at least one U21 player in each team that are waiting on their chance.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 1:22pm On Jul 21, 2018
goldfish80:

I have a feeling he could be sold to fund a move for an elite winger in the shape of Zaha, Coman or someone like that. This could probably be a clandestine move by the club to sound out to interested buyers. Fingers crossed.

Dude that news is a false one. So dont feel nothing just yet.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 1:36pm On Jul 21, 2018
Ighalo scored again today although in a loss. Mikel is back in the line up for his club but they are down 2-1 at HT.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 2:07pm On Jul 21, 2018
BascoVanVeli:
Ighalo scored again today although in a loss. Mikel is back in the line up for his club but they are down 2-1 at HT.

Let him score 50 in a match grin grin,no way again smiley

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by isan(m): 2:17pm On Jul 21, 2018
This lawal boy is very young

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by isan(m): 2:20pm On Jul 21, 2018
We don't care again we've had enough of him
BascoVanVeli:
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Psittacus(m): 2:35pm On Jul 21, 2018
Southampton Football Cub has handed two-year scholarships to fifteen players as part of its latest intake to the Under-18s squad.
A proportion of the players have come through the youth ranks at the club, but, significantly, have been joined by many young talents from other clubs who have opted to further their fledgling careers with Saints.
The group were welcomed earlier this month by Academy Manager Matt Hale, who commented on the excitement surrounding the club's newest intake: "It's an exciting time, the first-year scholars have started full-time at the club last week.
"We've bought some boys through the levels from the age of 8, who've been rewarded for their hard work with a scholarship, but we've also recruited a few players from outside of the club who we've monitored for some time.
"We are certainly excited by what we've seen in these young players, it's a good group with plenty of competition for places.
"It's been good to see them all back, in the professional phase now. They've been running hard and they've seen a football as well, so everyone's pleased!"
The first-year scholars:
Jack Bycroft
James Morris
Michael Saunders
Ryan Cluett
Ethan Burnett
Callum Watts
Lucas Defise
Roland Idowu (joins from St Joseph's Boys AFC)
David Osaretin Agbontohoma (joins from Arsenal)
Allan Tchaptchet (joins from French club, Sannois Saint-Gratien)
Pascal Kpohomouh (joins from Man City)
Benni Smales-Braithwaite (joins from Man City)
Seamas Keogh (joins from Irish club, Sligo Rovers)
Rio Glean (joins from Tottenham Hotspur)
Caleb Watts (joins from QPR)

https://southamptonfc.com/news/2018-07-12/scholar-signings-southampton-football-club-under-18s

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 2:38pm On Jul 21, 2018
isan:
We don't care again we've had enough of him

I don't care about what you've had enough of tbh.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 2:39pm On Jul 21, 2018
elyte89:

Let him score 50 in a match grin grin,no way again smiley

Ok
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 2:47pm On Jul 21, 2018
Allnigeriasoccer.com can exclusively report that highly-rated Nigerian midfielder Tosin Kehinde has rejected a summer transfer to Norwegian Eliteserien club SK Brann.

It is correct that SK Brann are among the teams interested in securing the services of the former Manchester United starlet but they are lagging far behind in the race for his signature, and reports that he'll test with the club are wide of the mark.

Kehinde's possible destination has been pruned to two from the plethora of teams in England, France, Sweden, Austria, Norway, Netherlands and Spain he has been linked to this summer.

The 20-year-old is in advanced talks with Scottish Premiership outfit Rangers and Austria Vienna over a transfer to one of the clubs and a decision will be made in the coming days.

This month, Rangers completed the transfer of Nigeria U23 star Sadiq Umar on a season-long loan from AS Roma and are hopeful of signing Kehinde.

Manchester United had offered the Nigeria Football Federation target a fresh two-year contract before he decided to move onto pastures new after seven years at Old Trafford.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 2:50pm On Jul 21, 2018
allnigeriasoccer.com just dey beef simon moses anyhow.imagine saying kalu is more valuable than him? nawaoooo
forgiveness:

Now I know allnigeriasoccer.com is up to something. Their claim Simon Moses is out of favour in Gent is a big fat lie and the insinuation Samuel Kalu market value is higher than Simon Moses is a fuss. Below transfermarkt market value of Simon Moses shows he is the 2nd most valuable player in Gent and 15th most valuable player in the Belgium pro league, which makes him valuable than Samuel Kalu in Gent and Belgium pro league.

Nigerian Players Likely To Change Clubs: Top Five Summer Transfer Targets

Published: July 20, 2018

With the summer transfer window in full swing, allnigeriasoccer.com takes a look at five Nigerian players who will most likely jump ship before the close of the window.

1) Name : Kenneth Omeruo
Club : Chelsea
Linked with : Gent, Celtic, Göztepe

Comments: Omeruo returned to Cobham for pre-season training with Chelsea ahead of the new season. Despite his impressive performance at the 2018 World Cup, another loan move or permanent transfer is on the cards yet again.

2) Name : Ahmed Musa
Club : Leicester City
Linked with : Al Nassr, Galatasaray, Fenerbahçe, Wolverhampton Wanderers, Huddersfield Town
Probable Cost : £12 million

Comments: The 25-year-old's transfer to Leicester City has not really worked out and that is unlikely to change in the new season if he remains at the KP as manager Claude Puel is still in charge.

Musa's stock has risen thanks to his two goals against Iceland at the World Cup, and is now spoilt for choice as regards to his next destination.

3) Name : Moses Simon
Linked with : Liverpool, Brighton, Monaco, Newcastle United, Wolfsburg

Comments: Simon has not figured for Gent in their pre-season matches so far, fueling speculation that he is not in the plans of manager Yves Vanderhaeghe for the upcoming season.

His omission from Nigeria's World Cup roster due to injury has not helped his cause as no concrete bid has been put in place by all the clubs he has been linked with.

4) Name : Samuel Kalu
Linked with : Monaco
Probable Cost : £13 million

Comments : Gent are hoping to make a tidy profit from the sale of the winger this summer. While Simon is out of favour at the club, Kalu is still in the plans of the coach and they will demand an astronomical fee before he is sold.

Monaco made initial enquiries about signing the player rated the most promising talent from Nigeria ahead of the summer transfer window.

5) Name : Taiwo Awoniyi
Club : Liverpool
Linked with : Monaco, PAOK, Anderlecht, Club Brugge, Gent
Loan Fee : £1 million

Comments : Despite recently extending his contract with Liverpool, Awoniyi is set for a fourth loan spell because he is not eligible to be issued a British work permit.

He impressed last season on loan at Belgium club Royal Excel Mouscron, hitting double-figures for the first time in his professional career.

Ifeanyi Emmanuel

http://www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=28585
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 2:52pm On Jul 21, 2018
The Nigerian contingent at modest Slovakian side AS Trencin has swelled to six following the capture of Peter Eneji and Yamen Tenton, Owngoalnigeria.com can exclusively reveal.

Eneji was widely regarded as the best player in the Nigeria Professional Football League ( NPFL) after dazzling for champions Plateau United in his first season in the Nigerian top flight league.

He made the Nigerian team to the African Nations Championship but injury stopped him from matching his performance for the B team at the WAFU Cup in Ghana at the showpiece which was held in Morocco.

His only involment in the tournament was in the final game and he was sent off as Nigeria crashed to a heavy 0-4 defeat in the hands of the host nation Morocco. Eneji is presently with the Nigeria U20 team who are one game away from qualifying for the African Youth Championship.

Owngoalnigeria.com can exclusively report that the left footed ace arrived Slovakia yesterday in the company of Yamen Tenton who until his move to the club was playing for NPFL side Akwa United.

DONT MISS ==> EAGLES WATCH - Etebo Suffers Heavy Defeat, Leon Missing, Little Known Udeh Rescues Team From Defeat...
Their arrival brings to six, the number of Nigerian players at the club with Emeka Umeh, Ado Zubairu, Philip Azango and Rueben Yem completing the list of Nigerians at the club.

They were all plucked from the famous GBS Academy in Jos, same place where Trencin signed Vitesse Arnhem new boy Hillary Gong, Moses Simon and Samuel Kalu of Gent as well as the duo of Aliko Bala and Kingsley Madu who are at Zulte-Waregem.

Ahmed Musa of Leicester City is another high profile player who passed through the Jos based Academy, which is ran by Ahmed Ibrahim popularly called ‘ Coach Bros

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 3:19pm On Jul 21, 2018
forgiveness:

Is Omijiji still eligible to play for America U20 team should he play for Nigeria 17 team in competitive tournament recognized by FIFA?

Yes, he can switch
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 3:20pm On Jul 21, 2018
isan:
This lawal boy is very young

They are both the same age 14.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 4:00pm On Jul 21, 2018
Isaac Success with a preseason goal.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4431) (4432) (4433) (4434) (4435) (4436) (4437) ... (16152) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AndSunGorilla and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.