Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11646390 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (16144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 1:45pm On Sep 30, 2016
TheGoodJoe:
Ovie Ejaria can play the U20 games, it means nothing. I hope Rohr gives him a Super Eagles call up and cap him soon. I do not see the bright Nigerian rejecting a Super Eagles call up.

I say we cap him and get that done with.
It will say alot if he actually honors their call.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 1:48pm On Sep 30, 2016
OdenigboAroli:
Ovie Ejaria just got called up by England U20 amidst Nigeria interest....I no tell una so?

After Iwobi loss England will rather die than let any homegrown talent slip off their fingers...hehe.
no biggie. Shey his compatriot, Chuba Akpom is still languishing in their U21 while England called up their boy Rashford to senior team?

Na posers full English team, let NFF secure Kevin Akpoguma first, then we can bother about Ovie

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:58pm On Sep 30, 2016
BascoVanVeli:

It will say alot if he actually honors their call.

I do not think so because he showed devotion to play for us twice. It is better he stays active internationally than just sits at home during the international break. He should go and play with his peers.

What is important is for us to cap him before he becomes a key player for Liverpool. Klopp has faith in him and Stewart. He will push them into the Liverpool team in the coming months.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by OdenigboAroli(m): 2:19pm On Sep 30, 2016
safarigirl:
no biggie. Shey his compatriot, Chuba Akpom is still languishing in their U21 while England called up their boy Rashford to senior team?

Na posers full English team, let NFF secure Kevin Akpoguma first, then we can bother about Ovie

Do you actually believe Ovie will chose Nigeria over England if he was presented with the opportunity? I don't think so. What made Iwobi case different was because of the influence of Okocha and the fact he was born in Nigeria,hence he feels an emotional attachment.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:30pm On Sep 30, 2016
OdenigboAroli:

Do you actually believe Ovie will chose Nigeria over England if he was presented with the opportunity? I don't think so. What made Iwobi case different was because of the influence of Okocha and the fact he was born in Nigeria,hence he feels an emotional attachment.

England did not present him with the opportunity. This is just the U20. Players like Moses, Aluko flexed Under Age English call ups.

That is why I cried cap him now before he becomes important. It is easy for us to cap him in the next few games before he becomes important and England promises a disguise benching as heaven on earth.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 2:36pm On Sep 30, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

I do not think so because he showed devotion to play for us twice. It is better he stays active internationally than just sits at home during the international break. He should go and play with his peers.

What is important is for us to cap him before he becomes a key player for Liverpool. Klopp has faith in him and Stewart. He will push them into the Liverpool team in the coming months.

Players don't always leave their clubs during the break. He can use that time focus on what the coach wants from him. His call will come no need to rush.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 2:42pm On Sep 30, 2016
OdenigboAroli:

if he has any sense, he would choose Nigeria over England.

What has become of all those who chose England over Nigeria? That is what i expect him to take into consideration

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by clefstone(m): 2:46pm On Sep 30, 2016
safarigirl:
Meanwhile, to those who say we are over hyping Kelechi, perhaps you guys didn't watch him at the U17 World Cup, so you may not understand our point of view.

If a legend like Ian Wright can consider Iheanacho starting ahead of a legend like Aguero, pray tell, who is this Sanchez that Kelechi cannot bench? Is Sanchez better than Sergio Kun Aguero? Does he have a better goals-game ratio?

When English press is telling us that Rashford can bench Zlatan, then it's Kelechi that is even better than Rashford that can't compare with Sanchez? Is Sanchez better than Zlatan?

Nobody is over hyping anybody, where was Sanchez at Kelechi's age? The only thing Sanchez has over Kelechi is EXPERIENCE

Sanchez is a greater asset to any team than Kun. Yes, Aguero is arguably the best number 9 in the planet right now but his overall contribution to the team falls a little short of Sanchez's, IMO.
My dear, you don't love Kelechi more than some of us but we have watched football for so long and have seen players with greater talent than Kelechi fail to fulfill their potential. Bojan krkich created records as a Barcelona youth player that surpassed the likes of messi. But where did he end up at his prime age? Stoke city.
You are not doing Kelechi any good by comparing him to Sanchez. The boy needs to grow and garner more experience and hopefully we'll proud as Nigerians if one day he is pictured caressing the Ballon d'or

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 30, 2016
safarigirl:

The Akpoguma dude will be a great addition to the defense. He's got the height (6'3"wink and athleticism to succeed with the SE

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 3:00pm On Sep 30, 2016
clefstone:
Sanchez is a greater asset to any team than Kun. Yes, Aguero is arguably the best number 9 in the planet right now but his overall contribution to the team falls a little short of Sanchez's, IMO.
My dear, you don't love Kelechi more than some of us but we have watched football for so long and have seen players with greater talent than Kelechi fail to fulfill their potential. Bojan krkich created records as a Barcelona youth player that surpassed the likes of messi. But where did he end up at his prime age? Stoke city.
You are not doing Kelechi any good by comparing him to Sanchez. The boy needs to grow and garner more experience and hopefully we'll proud as Nigerians if one day he is pictured caressing the Ballon d'or

Don't worry, he's not reading my comments, he reads and hears whatever BBC and Brit Press churns out. He's not carried away by hype and keeps his head down.

Whether he becomes a ballon contender or not will not be determined by my faith in him, but his faith in himself and his abilities. I did not say Kelechi is better than Sanchez, but please, Aguero is certainly closer to a ballon d'or than Sanchez is

Bros, very few people take Kelechi as serious as I do, I know how many debates I've had on his account on social media, most people here haven't even bothered that much. Mikel and Kelechi are two players I'm very much invested in, so no, I doubt you take him as seriously as I do.

You question his talent when he's pitted against some of your favorite players, I never question him. If you know how sad I get when he doesn't get a goal or an assist in a game, that's exactly how I feel when Nigeria loses a match.

It's very personal for me abeg, you no like am reach me

6 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 3:14pm On Sep 30, 2016
Gbam!!! smiley

safarigirl:
Meanwhile, to those who say we are over hyping Kelechi, perhaps you guys didn't watch him at the U17 World Cup, so you may not understand our point of view.

If a legend like Ian Wright can consider Iheanacho starting ahead of a legend like Aguero, pray tell, who is this Sanchez that Kelechi cannot bench? Is Sanchez better than Sergio Kun Aguero? Does he have a better goals-game ratio?

When English press is telling us that Rashford can bench Zlatan, then it's Kelechi that is even better than Rashford that can't compare with Sanchez? Is Sanchez better than Zlatan?

Nobody is over hyping anybody, where was Sanchez at Kelechi's age? The only thing Sanchez has over Kelechi is EXPERIENCE

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 3:22pm On Sep 30, 2016
Now this is that moment I have always dreaded but let's see how Ejaria reacts to it. Let's not play the victim card here because we had him once in our youth set up, after all, England had Iwobi too and we stole a March on them. This is a test of Ejaria's total commitment to the course, he can do an Alaba anyways, besides Nigeria is big a team for a player to use as a bargain to win a place in the English team.

Am sorry sir Forgiveness, but Nigeria is right for not rushing him into super Eagles. He needs to get it right at the club level first, as rushing him might end up destroying his career. His time will come if he remains committed.

He once said he has pledged his allegiance to Nigeria when he needed an international exposure at the youth level, now let's see if he truly meant those words, it will be sad to lose him to England though.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 3:24pm On Sep 30, 2016
Lollll... Well said Safari... Mikel and Nacho and all Nigerian talents with that "something special" always take my attention.... I see beyond the football and view the "significance" of their success/excellence... Just like I see it in my field of study and beyond.

All is well... smiley

safarigirl:

Don't worry, he's not reading my comments, he reads and hears whatever BBC and Brit Press churns out. He's not carried away by hype and keeps his head down.

Whether he becomes a ballon contender or not will not be determined by my faith in him, but his faith in himself and his abilities. I did not say Kelechi is better than Sanchez, but please, Aguero is certainly closer to a ballon d'or than Sanchez is

Bros, very few people take Kelechi as serious as I do, I know how many debates I've had on his account on social media, most people here haven't even bothered that much. Mikel and Kelechi are two players I'm very much invested in, so no, I doubt you take him as seriously as I do.

You question his talent when he's pitted against some of your favorite players, I never question him. If you know how sad I get when he doesn't get a goal or an assist in a game, that's exactly how I feel when Nigeria loses a match.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:46pm On Sep 30, 2016
@tbaba1234

I want to talk a bit about the Nigerian team that faced Catalonia in 1998. As much as the score was embarrassing, there were good talents on that team.

Apart from Adepoju and Lawal you listed rightly as the established stars, we still had gems in that team.

Karibe Ojigwe: He was a brilliant midfielder for the Japan '93 team. Fast and mobile. I still believe Sunday Oliseh's top quality and longevity kept Ojigwe out of the Super Eagles.

Gbenga Okunowo: Was a promising talent and full back of Nigeria. Barcelona signed him that period but injuries hampered his development.

Jero Shakpoke: Was suppose to start in the France '98 World Cup. He put some good shifts in our top friendly. A preferred choice to Austin Eguaveon who was a Super Eagles legend. Eguaveon was battling fitness then and Jero was the main choice. His injury was a blow in our friendly game against Holland. It was after his injury that Seedorf tore through Eguaveon and we lost 5-1. The only goal came from Kanu after a pull of Amokachi during a brilliant run.

Ganiyu Ajide: He was part of the Carlsberg Cup winning team that had the likes of Yaro Yaro, Obiekwu and Siasia. He played well in the tourney and was a reserve to the Legend, Celestine Babayaro.

These are the players I remember off my head. I believe with research, it was a strong team. The problem was our impatience and we dropped the idea of a backup to the Super Eagles after the Catalonia Massacre.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:50pm On Sep 30, 2016
ChrisKels:
Now this is that moment I have always dreaded but let's see how Ejaria reacts to it. Let's not play the victim card here because we had him once in our youth set up, after all, England had Iwobi too and we stole a March on them. This is a test of Ejaria's total commitment to the course, he can do an Alaba anyways, besides Nigeria is big a team for a player to use as a bargain to win a place in the English team.

Am sorry sir Forgiveness, but Nigeria is right for not rushing him into super Eagles. He needs to get it right at the club level first, as rushing him might end up destroying his career. His time will come if he remains committed.

He once said he has pledged his allegiance to Nigeria when he needed an international exposure at the youth level, now let's see if he truly meant those words, it will be sad to lose him to England though.

I do not see capping Ovie as rushing him. People make that mistake. That Tanzania game was a good opportunity. Three minutes to go, field him and know we are done with that.

We still have a chance to do it. It is time we cap him. Not rush him into the Super Eagles squad. He can go back to his development but he increases our pool of top quality players.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 3:53pm On Sep 30, 2016
TheGoodJoe:
@tbaba1234

I want to talk a bit about the Nigerian team that faced Catalonia in 1998. As much as the score was embarrassing, there were good talents on that team.

Apart from Adepoju and Lawal you listed rightly as the established stars, we still had gems in that team.

Karibe Ojigwe: He was a brilliant midfielder for the Japan '93 team. Fast and mobile. I still believe Sunday Oliseh's top quality and longevity kept Ojigwe out of the Super Eagles.

Gbenga Okunowo: Was a promising talent and full back of Nigeria. Barcelona signed him that period but injuries hampered his development.

Jero Shakpoke: Was suppose to start in the France '98 World Cup. He put some good shifts in our top friendly. A preferred choice to Austin Eguaveon who was a Super Eagles legend. Eguaveon was battling fitness then and Jero was the main choice. His injury was a blow in our friendly game against Holland. It was after his injury that Seedorf tore through Eguaveon and we lost 5-1. The only goal came from Kanu after a pull of Amokachi during a brilliant run.

Ganiyu Ajide: He was part of the Carlsberg Cup winning team that had the likes of Yaro Yaro, Obiekwu and Siasia. He played well in the tourney and was a reserve to the Legend, Celestine Babayaro.

These are the players I remember off my head. I believe with research, it was a strong team. The problem was our impatience and we dropped the idea of a backup to the Super Eagles after the Catalonia Massacre.

The Carlsberg cup that we played hong kong and iran? The only surprise would be if we failed to win. Narrow wins against weak opposition.

The team was not strong biko. That is why they were battered when they faced a team with decent players.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:55pm On Sep 30, 2016
tbaba1234:

The Carlsberg cup that we played hong kong and iran? The only surprise would be if we failed to win. Narrow wins against weak opposition.

The team was not strong biko. That is why they were battered when they faced a team with decent players.

And you skipped that the Hong Kong star eleven beat Chile 3-1.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by zicky(m): 3:58pm On Sep 30, 2016
safarigirl:

good sense of patriotism, proud follower of NPFL

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 4:00pm On Sep 30, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

And you skipped that the Hong Kong star eleven beat Chile 3-1.

What team did Chile present?

That was a grade C tournament at best. It flattered us.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by clefstone(m): 4:01pm On Sep 30, 2016
safarigirl:

I no say I like am pass you. Well for u it's more of emotion than reality, that's the summary of what you are saying here. Not surprised at all, your profile doesn't lie you r indeed a woman

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:04pm On Sep 30, 2016
tbaba1234:

What team did Chile present?

That was a grade C tournament at best. It flattered us.

It was not grade C. Chile came with a strong squad. If you remember, it was during the World Cup preparation. We already appointed Bora Milutinovic as coach of Nigeria to prepare us for the World Cup. Chile was going to the World Cup and we're also preparing. Nelson Acosta was the Chilean National team coach.

The Chileans came with a good team to that tournament. We also did.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 4:07pm On Sep 30, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

It was not grade C. Chile came with a strong squad. If you remember, it was during the World Cup preparation. We already appointed Bora Milutinovic as coach of Nigeria to prepare us for the World Cup. Chile was going to the World Cup and we're also preparing. Nelson Acosta was the Chilean National team coach.

The Chileans came with a good team to that tournament. We also did.

I don't know what you categorise as a strong team, yaro yaro was possibly the best player on that team.

Hong kong selected 11 have never been a team to reckon with.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:13pm On Sep 30, 2016
tbaba1234:

I don't know what you categorise as a strong team, yaro yaro was possibly the best player on that team.

The Hong Kong star eleven beat Chile 3-1 and Samson Siasia was the best player in that team. Yaro Yaro was a home based player then. His goal and run down the left increased his rep. Unfortunately, he was too eager to play in Europe and left for different trials.

I will say he was second best and Siasia was first.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by zoboizee: 4:16pm On Sep 30, 2016
My matchday squad.

Carl
Troost Omeruo
Mohmd Echiejile
Mikel
Onazi Iwobi
Musa Moses
Iheanacho

Sub:
Daniel
Ndidi
Success
Ideye
Simon
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:20pm On Sep 30, 2016
tbaba1234:

Just did a quick search and most of the Chilean players of the Carlsberg Cup made it to France '98. At France' 98, the Chilean side reached he second round, knocked out by Brazil. 4-1.

If my memory serves me right, they led Italy towards the end of the game until Roberto Baggio kicked the ball on a defenders had to get a penalty to draw the game.

The Hong Kong select eleven put three past the Chileans. It shows it was not a weak team we defeated in the finals.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 4:21pm On Sep 30, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

The Hong Kong star eleven beat Chile 3-1 and Samson Siasia was the best player in that team. Yaro Yaro was a home based player then. His goal and run down the left increased his rep. Unfortunately, he was too eager to play in Europe and left for different trials.

I will say he was second best and Siasia was first.

A strong Nigerian team at the time will not have yaro yaro as the second best player.

I can't remember the chilean team but i doubt they took their strongest squad or maybe it was an off day.

The Hong Kong select 11 and Iran can hardly be seen as a tough tournament.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 4:27pm On Sep 30, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Just did a quick search and most of the Chilean players of the Carlsberg Cup made it to France '98. At France' 98, the Chilean side reached he second round, knocked out by Brazil. 4-1.

If my memory serves me right, they led Italy towards the end of the game until Roberto Baggio kicked the ball on a defenders had to get a penalty to draw the game.

The Hong Kong select eleven put three past the Chileans. It shows it was not a weak team we defeated in the finals.

Shef Wed beat Arsenal 3.0 last season.. It does not mean they are a champions league quality team. It happens.. Hong Kong played at home too.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by joseph1013: 4:29pm On Sep 30, 2016
clefstone:
I no say I like am pass you. Well for u it's more of emotion than reality, that's the summary of what you are saying here. Not surprised at all, your profile doesn't lie you r indeed a woman
C'mon, don't be a sexist. What does being a female has to do with this issue? Do we say TheSuperNerd who is also in the same line of thought with her is also a female?

Fact is that she understands and analyses football more than a lot of males. So what's the fuss?

Let's treat each comment on its own merit, and not go off the tangent by turning to ad hominem statements.

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:30pm On Sep 30, 2016
tbaba1234:

A strong Nigerian team at the time will not have yaro yaro as the second best player.

I can't remember the chilean team but i doubt they took their strongest squad or maybe it was an off day.

The Hong Kong select 11 and Iran can hardly be seen as a tough tournament.

I did a search. They did. Many do not remember the trials we had with the Atlanta boys.

A quick summary is that Coach Monday Sinclair chose to drop some of them in the final qualifier game against Kenya in 1998. With the talents at our disposal, Amokachi, Kanu, Okocha, Ikpeba, Amunike, Finidi, Tijani, Oruma, Oliseh etc, we were to blow away every team in the qualifiers.

Disciplinary issues, lack of commitment came up. To elaborate this, we sacked Philippe Trousierre and needed to win Kenya to qualify in our last game.

Under Sinclair, with the shake up, we thrashed the same Kenyan team our Super Eagles superstars struggled to beat.

When Bora took over, he used the Carlsberg team to keep our stars on their toes. Mess up in any position and I replace you.

Yaro Yaro was a small player then but his delightful performance was part of the shake up.

Our stars were so out of form that we lost to Germany, Yugoslavia and Holland in the Friendlies.

They clicked in the World Cup but the lack of consistent form showed in the Denmark 4-1 demolition.

That was what we wanted to do with the team that faced Catalonia. Unfortunately, Jordi Cruyff, Guardiola and co. did not show us mercy.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:34pm On Sep 30, 2016
tbaba1234:

Shef Wed beat Arsenal 3.0 last season.. It does not mean they are a champions league quality team. It happens.. Hong Kong played at home too.

It meant at that time, the Sheff team was strong. That Hong Kong team was strong. They had this crazy player that makes mad mazy runs. Rahimi.

The game we played them was tough. The scores did not do them justice. There was a big shock that a second Super Eagles team could play that way.

That is why I encourage competition.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 4:36pm On Sep 30, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Which kind comment is this? LOL. How many players peak in their early teens?

I doubt you saw his list of teen sensations. Bojan and Dos Santos.

Xavi was a teenage sensation. He was the La Liga breakthrough player if the year as a teenager. Finish. You want to drag another blatant fact.
Infant sensations peak in their teenage years. Fabregas, Bojan, Saviola, Dos Santos, Wishere, David Bentley,Fred Adu the list is a endless am sure you can draw a parallel line between these players.
Xavi was not a teen sensation. Being a good player in your teen years is not the same as being a poster boy at a very young age.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by zicky(m): 4:37pm On Sep 30, 2016
clefstone:
I hate it when I see some guys use this line "you are woman or lady" in a debate. What have that got to do with the topic of discussion, are you saying you are more knowledgeable than all female when it comes to sports.

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (16144) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Kog45(m), dymusty86 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.