Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,038 members, 7,825,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Nigerians are saying no to Depression And Disappointment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians are saying no to Depression And Disappointment (803 Views)

Buhari’s First Day Back On Duty, A Loud Disappointment, Aso Rock Sources - SR / Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online / What Nigerians Are Saying About James Ibori's Arrival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians are saying no to Depression And Disappointment by olaneyo18: 11:28am On Mar 30, 2016
I see depression and disappointments all written
over the faces of Nigerians.
Its not funny on the streets.
No end in sight.
The minister added Pain to the injury by saying
, suffering will linger till May.
Inflation everywhere and on every item.
Whom did we offend?
No light, No water, No fuel, No money.
The masses are crying..
We are in pains.
Everyone is denying ever voting.
Tables have turned..
The street is not smiling.
Re: Nigerians are saying no to Depression And Disappointment by Standing5(m): 11:38am On Mar 30, 2016
With $2.1B in private hands what else do u expect? The monies are taken to Dubai so banks in Nigeria can't lend it to young entrepreneurs who want to start up something.
Re: Nigerians are saying no to Depression And Disappointment by dunkem21(m): 11:41am On Mar 30, 2016
The last line .. The street is really not smiling .. angry
Re: Nigerians are saying no to Depression And Disappointment by SleekAbokii: 11:47am On Mar 30, 2016
Only God knows what buhari is doing with over $300 billion so far recovered and yielding interests somewhere.
Re: Nigerians are saying no to Depression And Disappointment by fallout87: 11:49am On Mar 30, 2016
Standing5:
With $2.1B in private hands what else do u expect? The monies are taken to Dubai so banks in Nigeria can't lend it to young entrepreneurs who want to start up something.

More propaganda nonsense.

None of which has actually been proven in a court of law.

Your god said he had recovered that money and more so if he is telling the truth, don't worry you will see it soon.

When you don't (which you won't), then your god Buhari is either a thief or a liar.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians are saying no to Depression And Disappointment by greatgod2012(f): 11:50am On Mar 30, 2016
I thought I'm the only one noticing.
Everybody on the road looking so sad.

Revolution loading..........

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians are saying no to Depression And Disappointment by Okorieikechukwu(m): 11:53am On Mar 30, 2016
PDP don kiil us . Give APC time
Re: Nigerians are saying no to Depression And Disappointment by Standing5(m): 12:02pm On Mar 30, 2016
fallout87:

More propaganda nonsense.

None of which has actually been proven in a court of law.

Your god said he had recovered that money and more so if he is telling the truth, don't worry you will see it soon.

When you don't (which you won't), then your god Buhari is either a thief or a liar.
The cry of a wailing soul.
Monies have been shared already and the culprits aren't denying it any longer. It goes to show how Zombies work like human like robots. Keep the programmatic wailing going bros.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians are saying no to Depression And Disappointment by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 30, 2016
I am very sure most nigerians from independence till now never had that crease of smile on their faces.
I grew up knowing nigeria like this,my wish is to see a better nation before i die

1 Like

Re: Nigerians are saying no to Depression And Disappointment by Pidggin(f): 12:14pm On Mar 30, 2016
Nigerians were once the happiest people in the world when PDP were in government, now we are amongst the saddest, we've experienced change.
Re: Nigerians are saying no to Depression And Disappointment by olaneyo18: 4:59pm On Mar 30, 2016
dunkem21:
The last line .. The street is really not smiling .. angry
abi now not smiling at all
Re: Nigerians are saying no to Depression And Disappointment by olaneyo18: 5:02pm On Mar 30, 2016
Okorieikechukwu:
PDP don kiil us . Give APC time
u say time, please if may ask time to do wat
Re: Nigerians are saying no to Depression And Disappointment by Okorieikechukwu(m): 5:46pm On Mar 30, 2016
olaneyo18:
u say time, please if may ask time to do wat
time to rule

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Now Questioning Our Change Agenda- Lai Mohammed / Chibok Girls: Ezekwesili Lead BBOG Rally In Abuja / Please Who Knows Where This Guy Is?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.