Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,228 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix (69588 Views)

Senators, Reps Exchange Blows In Akpabio’s House Ahead Of Convention - TheNation / Can This Ever Happen In Nigeria? (PIX) / South-West Sends Mercenaries To Other Parts Of Nigeria To Fight – Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix by oilsuop: 1:10pm On Mar 30, 2016
shocked

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix by oilsuop: 1:12pm On Mar 30, 2016
Looks at money and good governance can do which we get little bit developed in SW sad

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix by oilsuop: 1:16pm On Mar 30, 2016
See

8 Likes

Re: Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix by Kingsasian(m): 1:20pm On Mar 30, 2016
The best governor in the last administration.

159 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:24pm On Mar 30, 2016
Nice One... PDP don't live on propaganda...
Together we shall make Imo greater than this from 2019

133 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix by princefunmmy(m): 1:27pm On Mar 30, 2016
E fine o

4 Likes

Re: Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 30, 2016
[size=13pt]Why dont you show us the entire pictures of the state he governed This is like snapping at Banana Island in Lagos and portray it as the way the entire Lagos metropolis looks. Akpabio remains the biggest fraud out of the SS after GEJ and MAMA PISS. He built and inflated irrelavant projects to loot the state dry. He is a failure in my opinion undecided[/size]

233 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix by ammyluv2002(f): 1:29pm On Mar 30, 2016
Wow! Awesome

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix by Emmatdayo(m): 1:30pm On Mar 30, 2016
Which home town is this grin

3 Likes

Re: Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 30, 2016
That guy really transformed Akwa Ibom. Though the thieves among them said he did nothing.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix by tomakint: 1:34pm On Mar 30, 2016
Wonderful .....and these APC rams want to win Akwa Ibom? How unfortunate.....undecided

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix by Abagworo(m): 1:39pm On Mar 30, 2016
A marked road with park and hotel was built at Ikot Ekpene.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix by richidinho(m): 1:40pm On Mar 30, 2016
irunoobo:
[size=13pt]Why dont you show us the entire pictures of the state he governed This is like snapping at Banana Island in Lagos and portray it as the way the entire Lagos metropolis looks like. Akpabio remains the biggest fraud out of the SS after GEJ and MAMA PISS. He built and inflated irrelavant projects to loot the state dry. He is a failure in my opinion undecided[/size]

People like this might be Osunite, they derive pleasure in analysing other states they have not visited before

235 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix by owellej(m): 1:52pm On Mar 30, 2016
I'm a witness to this. That's Ikot Ekpene plaza, flyover and Four point hotel by Sheraton. Akwa Ibom ayaya

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix by Opinedecandid(m): 1:53pm On Mar 30, 2016
Ikot Ekpene is not Akpabio's home town.

Yes, Senator Akpabio did all that for the first Local Government Area, East of the Niger just in a bid to relieve the glory of that area that had been dead over decades.
But he is not from Ikot Ekpene.
Senator Akpabio is from Ukana in Essien Udim LGA.

Again, one the first three pictures or so is IK, the last one is Uyo, at Wellington Bassey Way, where the Government House is located. Senator Akpabio equally did that.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix by richidinho(m): 2:03pm On Mar 30, 2016
Opinedecandid:
Ikot Ekpene is not Akpabio's home town.

Yes, Senator Akpabio did all that for the first Local Government Area, East of the Niger just in a bid to relieve the glory of that area that had been dead over decades.
But he is not from Ikot Ekpene.
Senator Akpabio is from Ukana in Essien Udim LGA.

Again, one the first three pictures or so is IK, the last one is Uyo, at Wellington Bassey Way, where the Government House is located. Senator Akpabio equally did that.

Truly, you are on ground

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix by rejosom(m): 2:07pm On Mar 30, 2016
Now, that's gud.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix by TippyTop(m): 2:07pm On Mar 30, 2016
Nice
Re: Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 30, 2016
My own home town be like Mr. Bones Igwaragwara village. May God judge all the past governors of Kogi state.

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix by ritahot(f): 2:11pm On Mar 30, 2016
irunoobo:
[size=13pt]Why dont you show us the entire pictures of the state he governed This is like snapping at Banana Island in Lagos and portray it as the way the entire Lagos metropolis looks. Akpabio remains the biggest fraud out of the SS after GEJ and MAMA PISS. He built and inflated irrelavant projects to loot the state dry. He is a failure in my opinion undecided[/size]

I can bet my left orange that u have comprehension problem!. He said akpabio hometown, did he say the whole state?!

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix by alyarmouk(m): 2:12pm On Mar 30, 2016
Kingsasian:
The best governor in the last administration.

Yea.....In his Hometown.

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix by xtremely9ja: 2:12pm On Mar 30, 2016
His home town is Ikot Ekpene and that is the town centre in the first picture. The second picture is the same as the first and the third picture is the road leading to the government house in Uyo. Please show the picture of Ikot Ekpene.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix by komzy06(m): 2:13pm On Mar 30, 2016
O boy mah book space sidon b4 traffic go jam tongue

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix by NOC1(m): 2:15pm On Mar 30, 2016
Hmm nothing we no go hear Akbabio don get two village baaaaa, ok no problem. I know that the last pics is Government house road, The first is IKot Ekpene plaza abi park

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix by Opinedecandid(m): 2:16pm On Mar 30, 2016
irunoobo:

Why sound like a hater, boy.
Don't you ever have eyes for good things?

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix by makingsense(m): 2:16pm On Mar 30, 2016
ritahot:

I can bet my left orange that u have comprehension problem!. He said akpabio hometown, did he say the whole state?!

let me see the orange oo, so that I can know if it's worth it!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix by rawtouch: 2:18pm On Mar 30, 2016
Will visit sometime
Re: Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix by WebSurfer(m): 2:18pm On Mar 30, 2016
grin
Re: Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix by caprini1: 2:18pm On Mar 30, 2016
IamMissMarvel:
My own home town be like Mr. Bones Igwaragwara village. May God judge all the past governors of Kogi state.
You have killed me grin. ....come and explain to people in my office why am laughing ,coughing and tears full my eyes o.

21 Likes

Re: Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix by babybrace(f): 2:19pm On Mar 30, 2016
Wow, is this Nigeria? Really

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix by sambony4luv(m): 2:20pm On Mar 30, 2016
The poster doesn't know the hometown of Mr Akpabio. These are pictures of dualised roads and junctions in th state capital Uyo and not Mr Akpabios home town. Mr Akpabio is from ituen in Essien Udim LGA. Poster always get ur news right and verified before posting. Tenkiu. The only attraction that can be compared to this is in Akpabio senatorial district (ikot ekpene senatorial district ) and not his home town.

7 Likes

Re: Akpabio's Home Town One Of The Most Beautiful Place In Nigeria Pix by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 30, 2016
oilsuop:
Looks at money and good governance can do which we get little bit developed in SW sad

I concurr.

Akpabio did in Akwa Ibom what no Nigerian governor has ever done.

Maybe Sam Mbakwe of old imo state.

And Akpabio has high taste..

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen / US Embassy Reacts To The Suspension And Replacement Of Chief Justice Of Nigeria / Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.