Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

I See Trouble Brewing O...... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I See Trouble Brewing O...... (641 Views)

Epp!! I See Prick Run O (pic) 18+ / See Me See Trouble (joke) / Once I See A Girl Like This, Am Getting Married INSTANTLY! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I See Trouble Brewing O...... by Lukandah00001(m): 2:33pm On Mar 30, 2016
I met this lady nearly 40 days ago, eventually one thing led to another. The guy lady thingy.......
Fast forward to today she sent me a message that she is pregnant. .....
Rewind a little bit to exactly nine days ago. I am a traveller and it's that time of the year that I do just that. We decided to have sex and she acttally insisted on using protection. Infact because of the size of my dickson I used double the usual.
I got the bomb she'll in transit. Now I don't know what to do ooooo oo. All she is telling me is she don't know what to do. Since the her phone have been ringing yet she ain'the picking up. I may not be around for another 4 months.

Help me please with sincere advice. As I need one really fast
Re: I See Trouble Brewing O...... by SUPERPACK: 2:35pm On Mar 30, 2016
let me start suggesting the best baby names for you since you dey play like okocha, And score like ronaldinho:
if its a girl
1. Alice
2. Queen
3. chelsea
4. Gloria
5. Lovet
If it is a boy
1. Emeka
2. Jonathan
3. Godwin
4. Great
5. Samuel

1 Like

Re: I See Trouble Brewing O...... by onyee25(f): 2:37pm On Mar 30, 2016
start buying baby stuffs..congrats you are going to be a daddy
Re: I See Trouble Brewing O...... by Synzu(m): 2:40pm On Mar 30, 2016
I'm more concerned about why you're wearing a wall clock as a wristwatch undecided
Re: I See Trouble Brewing O...... by Lukandah00001(m): 2:50pm On Mar 30, 2016
onyee25:
start buying baby stuffs..congrats you are going to be a daddy

AhhhAhn stop nah
Re: I See Trouble Brewing O...... by Lukandah00001(m): 2:53pm On Mar 30, 2016
Synzu:
I'm more concerned about why you're wearing a wall clock as a wristwatch undecided

Na Wah o. Why rub salt on the injury. Mean while. Open your eyes. That's a tel watch
Re: I See Trouble Brewing O...... by hiddy88(f): 3:08pm On Mar 30, 2016
Ilekun ti mu e lowo niyen, once debe always debe, u want to do chop and clean mouth, d girl don reach final bus stop
Re: I See Trouble Brewing O...... by Creamish(f): 3:29pm On Mar 30, 2016
Congrats OP! cheesy
Re: I See Trouble Brewing O...... by nepapole(m): 3:33pm On Mar 30, 2016
Start saving for pampers..babies shit alot dese days.
Re: I See Trouble Brewing O...... by uchman(m): 4:13pm On Mar 30, 2016
SUPERPACK:
let me start suggesting the best baby names for you since you dey play like okocha, And score like ronaldinho:
if its a girl
1. Alice
2. Queen
3. chelsea
4. Gloria
5. Lovet
If it is a boy
1. Emeka
2. Jonathan
3. Godwin
4. Great
5. Samuel
Re: I See Trouble Brewing O...... by onyee25(f): 6:36pm On Mar 30, 2016
Lukandah00001:

AhhhAhn stop nah
ok...well you should take her for a test to really know if shes pregnant ...After that you ll know what next

(1) (Reply)

Make A Choice / Have You Ever Longed For Something Only To Get It And Leave It? / Some Silly Questions Girls Ask, & how Guys Should Answer Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.