Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

How The Usa Prison Look Like Compare With Nigeria. stay away from jail - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How The Usa Prison Look Like Compare With Nigeria. stay away from jail (3797 Views)

The Truth Behind This Calabar Lagos Railway Project,compare With Ibaka Sea Port / Buhari Attending UN Assembly With Nigeria’s Slimmest Delegation In Decades. / Inside Details Of How Buhari Chased SSS Away From Inner Aso Rock - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How The Usa Prison Look Like Compare With Nigeria. stay away from jail by becomricch: 4:26pm On Jul 27, 2009
How the USA prison look like, stay away from jail

[img]http://1in100.files./2009/05/female_inmate1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.cbc.ca/gfx/photos/kingston_p4whall000707.jpg[/img]

Re: How The Usa Prison Look Like Compare With Nigeria. stay away from jail by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 27, 2009
one of the most disturbing comments I've read this week:

Italian people rescued me from their sea. If they didn't want me they shouldn't have rescued me

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8170187.stm

from an illegal African immigrant in Italy.
Re: How The Usa Prison Look Like Compare With Nigeria. stay away from jail by Becomrich: 11:21pm On Jul 27, 2009
see

grafikdon=mikeansy=Beaf =Bialegend=ikeyman00=
Re: How The Usa Prison Look Like Compare With Nigeria. stay away from jail by Becomrich: 11:44pm On Jul 27, 2009
grafikdon=mikeansy=Beaf =Bialegend=ikeyman00
Re: How The Usa Prison Look Like Compare With Nigeria. stay away from jail by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 29, 2009
Becomrich:

grafikdon=mikeansy=Beaf =Bialegend=ikeyman00
Impossible!

Unless iKeyman is indeed pretending and making his grammar terrible and sometimes incomprehensible on purpose. undecided
Re: How The Usa Prison Look Like Compare With Nigeria. stay away from jail by ikeyman00(m): 8:47am On Jul 29, 2009
who say nl aint real!!

now forget that toto section hahhahhha grin, we are born soldiers as u know, hahhha love the freedom of movement this site provide hahhhhhahhahahh, love it, oh yes igbo haters hahhahhah , love it when i come in sometime, picture debosky droppin it yal ewedu and eba blocked head hahhahhah, got tpia fried up like susage hahhah

listen hmmm i must say hahhhah, u ve been lookin quite Hot these days in ur profile hahhahhah cool

now U listen, i once saw a picture of u in a scene where u got grammar book in your hand in attempt to improve the way u read and write in english!! nlerds wittness that hhhahhaha,

so[b] FI gator[/b]

get over that!! omo osun state eko for where
Re: How The Usa Prison Look Like Compare With Nigeria. stay away from jail by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 29, 2009
^
l
l
That's proof to my statement

FL Gators:

Impossible!

Unless iKeyman is indeed pretending and making his grammar terrible and sometimes incomprehensible on purpose. undecided
Re: How The Usa Prison Look Like Compare With Nigeria. stay away from jail by ikeyman00(m): 7:17pm On Jul 29, 2009
hahhahha grin^^^^^

we are watchin

grin grin
Re: How The Usa Prison Look Like Compare With Nigeria. stay away from jail by ikeyman00(m): 7:28pm On Jul 29, 2009
proof ke?? shocked
Re: How The Usa Prison Look Like Compare With Nigeria. stay away from jail by dinggle: 12:30am On Jul 30, 2009
Oh, boy the place fine o, how i go take enter U.S.A prison any idea, nitori-olorun ejo. People wen dey that place sef better pass man wen free for naija.
Re: How The Usa Prison Look Like Compare With Nigeria. stay away from jail by kidamoses1: 1:25pm On Dec 02, 2015
Hello fans
★☆► The Next Fixed 1000% Matches With Info Are For today 2-12-15
★☆►Super Odds Of 30 And 15 ,Both Odd Around 450!
★☆► All The People Interested To Get These Matches Contact Me On Inbox !!!
★☆► 100% Guaranteed Winning Like Always Just Fixed,No Chance To Lose !
★☆► Here You Can See All My Matches On My Wall Max Bet And All Won!!!
★☆► In Case Of Loose We Return The Money in 48 Hours Or Next Matches Will Be Free!! But It's Not Necessary Because The Matches Are 100% Sure Like Always Just Fixed , 1000% Guaranteed!!! ★ ★
All Interested To Get The Matches.Inbox {Message} Us For More Information on How To Buy This Matches Now. Or call 08136110520
or add on Facebook James Ogbebor Hello fans
★☆► The Next Fixed 1000% Matches With Info Are For today 2-12-15
★☆►Super Odds Of 30 And 15 ,Both Odd Around 450!
★☆► All The People Interested To Get These Matches Contact Me On Inbox !!!
★☆► 100% Guaranteed Winning Like Always Just Fixed,No Chance To Lose !
★☆► Here You Can See All My Matches On My Wall Max Bet And All Won!!!
★☆► In Case Of Loose We Return The Money in 48 Hours Or Next Matches Will Be Free!! But It's Not Necessary Because The Matches Are 100% Sure Like Always Just Fixed , 1000% Guaranteed!!! ★ ★
All Interested To Get The Matches.Inbox {Message} Us For More Information on How To Buy This Matches Now. Or call 08136110520
or add on Facebook James Ogbebor

(1) (Reply)

Cbn Appoints Acting Ceo's For 5 Nigerian Banks / Eid-el-fitri: Fg Declares Thurs, Fri Public Holidays ! / APC To Register Members October

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.