Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Transport And Haulage Business - Business (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Transport And Haulage Business (106849 Views)

Partnership In Transport And Haulage Business / Transport And Haulage Under Nnpc Retail. / Servicing The Transport And Haulage Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transport And Haulage Business by skyp(m): 3:00pm On Apr 25, 2013
Please can someone in the house tell me how much a 6 tyres sand tipper truck will likely cost. Please I really need to know because I am planning towards buying one for a start. Thanks
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by lolostic: 6:50pm On Apr 26, 2013
It's possible for you to make profit on dump/tipper trucks 6 Tyre once you have good manager who know in and out of this mention business, monthly return worthy

Tipper: 250,000:00,- 350,000:00 monthly The maximum of daily earning is N16,000 if you are are interest please contact me via my email address for more details. lolostic@yahoo.com with legal agreement for as many years as you want to venture in this business.

Mack 10 tyres are need for years contract with 20,000 daily return, we take care of driver/fuel
30 tons trailer tipper also needed with 30,000 daily return

TRUCKING: This is the commonest type of haulage business where by trucks of different sizes to convey goods, container, cargo, etc from one place to the other until it gets to the final consumers for satisfaction
I can deliver 200,000:00 - 650,000:00 monthly depend on the truck.

We Manage Cover Body Truck and Tipper any Tonnages if you have any please contact me for more details and the price range.

Flat Bed Trailer................................................................
Here's opportunity for all flat bed trailer owner, we transport waste Paper from Lagos to Jebba,
for to fro worthy 200,000,00.
please contact me for more information.

Xcaphee Nigeria Limited
7 Unity Road, Off Toyin Street,
Ikeja.Lagos.
Tel:
01-7942170
01-7647483
Mobile: 07068101318

E- mail:xcapheehaulage@yahoo.com or lolostic@yahoo.com
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by stpat1(m): 8:39pm On Apr 26, 2013
Depilot: Just keep in mind that trucks mostly don't break down right next door to mecho shop.
Think about the process you have to go through to fix a broken truck next to the highway. Let us also say that the truck is full of customer's goods, which can not be left on the truck overnight.
This means the truck has to be repaired the same day. This also means your reliable mecho must be available and part to fix the truck must also be ready.

How do you handle this type of scenario? Because this might happen once or twice a month.

Be a smart business owner, just don't go into a new business by only looking at the pouring of the honey, it is also critical to pay attention to the inevitable rain fall.

It sounds like a great business, but get to know the business first before diving into it.

My brother, I just folded my arms to read all the sweet sweet talks of some managers. they never say the other part of the business. They promise all sorts and at the end of the first or second week they start to give excuses for not being able to meet up.

Well for me, as a manager with 2 trucks in my possession, I can not offer any body more than 300k per month. I put a lot of stuffs into consideration before settling for this. The owners of my trucks are outside the country so I can not always call them now and then if there is a fault to be fixed or situation.

The truck must be delivered in good condition. As a manager, I have come to understand that there are a lot of circumstances that affect trucks. From mechanical to natural weather condition, to drivers etc.

I don't like stories so I pay upfront for the month. I give you 300k upfront for your 30ton 10 tyre truck and I take care of the expenses.

I no fit shout. saintpatrics@gmail.com 08060089362
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by lolostic: 1:03pm On Apr 27, 2013
It's possible for you to make profit on dump/tipper trucks 6 Tyre once you have good manager who know in and out of this mention business, monthly return worthy

Tipper: 250,000:00,- 350,000:00 monthly The maximum of daily earning is N16,000 if you are are interest please contact me via my email address for more details. lolostic@yahoo.com with legal agreement for as many years as you want to venture in this business.

Mack 10 tyres are need for years contract with 20,000 daily return, we take care of driver/fuel

TRUCKING: This is the commonest type of haulage business where by trucks of different sizes to convey goods, container, cargo, etc from one place to the other until it gets to the final consumers for satisfaction

We Manage Cover Body Truck and Tipper any Tonnages if you have any please contact me for more details and the price range.

Flat Bed Trailer................................................................
Here's opportunity for all flat bed trailer owner, we transport waste Paper from Lagos to Jebba,
for to fro worthy 200,000,00.

Xcaphee Nigeria Limited
Ikeja.Lagos.
Tel:
01-7942170
01-7647483
Mobile: 08077428708

E- mail:xcapheehaulage@yahoo.com or lolostic@yahoo.com
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by lolostic: 7:17am On Oct 04, 2013

for to fro worthy 200,000,00. this take 3days for fro to fro. possible for the driver to go 5-6trips in a month

Expenses:

Fuel Of 450litres 450*160

Xcaphee Nigeria Limited
Ikeja.Lagos.
Tel:

Re: Transport And Haulage Business by lolostic: 2:58pm On Oct 19, 2013

for to fro worthy 200,000,00. this take 3days for fro to fro. possible for the driver to go 5-6trips in a month

Expenses:

Xcaphee Nigeria Limited
Ikeja.Lagos.
Tel:

E- mail: xcapheehaulage@yahoo.com or lolostic@yahoo.com
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by Barbara007(f): 2:20pm On Oct 21, 2013
bayfam: I need trucks to lift goods,within and outside lagos very urgent call this No's 07031263050 0r 08059427366.we can negotiate when u call me thanks

And if i may ask what kind of goods do you need the trucks for and what is the tonnage you are looking for?

I have a 15 tonne truck, just arrived from europe, very clean and strong, with container back, let's know if what you are interesting in getting is a 15 tonne truck then we can discuss. 08098571166 08085789451

Re: Transport And Haulage Business by Missboss21(f): 2:38pm On Oct 21, 2013
From as low as N500, we provide door to door shipping service across Nigeria, with tracking number provided and next day delivery.

As simple as ABC, Call or email us with Pickup and Delivery details and leave the rest to us.

We can handle from as little as one package to hundreds of thousands
monthly.

WHY US?

Secure Delivery Service (Signature Upon Delivery)

Unbeatable Rates

Door to Door Services

Tracking Number available

Email/Text Confirmation of all deliveries

Ship to all 36states in Nigeria

Saves you and your Business Money, Time and Worry

Choose Us today!!!!

Contact Us:

Email: info@ablogistics.com.ng
Phone: 07046145125
Office Address: 53 Murtala Muhammed Airport Way,
Ikeja, Lagos,
Nigeria

www.facebook.com/ablogisticsng

www.twitter.com/ablogisticsng
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by lolostic: 11:53am On Oct 22, 2013

Expenses:

Xcaphee Nigeria Limited
Ikeja.Lagos.
Tel:

Re: Transport And Haulage Business by Barbara007(f): 5:17pm On Oct 22, 2013
lolostic: It's possible for you to make profit on dump/tipper trucks 6 Tyre once you have good manager who know in and out of this mention business, monthly return worthy

So sorry sir i have seen two different updates coming from you but can't view the messages, could you please call me 08085789451 or email us alpha.vision@yahoo.com if you think we can work with the 15 tonne truck.

Expenses:

Xcaphee Nigeria Limited
Ikeja.Lagos.
Tel:

Re: Transport And Haulage Business by GeneralCyrus: 5:42am On Oct 23, 2013
We are in need of 20 Tonnages trucks (Box body-Tractor) to convey our light products such as: DAIPERS, KETCHUP, etcetera.

The job is a continous one as we distribute from Lagos (our Head Quarters) across Nigeria to our various warehouses (Abuja, Kano, Kaduna, Benue, Kogi, Imo, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Bayelsa, Edo, Delta, Oyo, Osun, Ondo, Ekiti, Kwara, Anambra, Rivers, Ogun, etcetera).

for details
Call: 0803-054-6462
Cyrusjesunifemi@gmail.com
-Pastor Cyrus Jesunifemi
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by lolostic: 7:12am On Nov 02, 2013

Expenses:

Xcaphee Nigeria Limited
Ikeja.Lagos.
Tel:

Re: Transport And Haulage Business by GRACEGLORY: 4:49pm On Nov 02, 2013
Our company FMCL NIGERIA is in need of thirty two 20 Tonnages trucks (Box body) to convey her light imported products such as: DAIPERS (Huggies), KETCHUP, MAYONAISE, BAKED BEANS (Heinz'), The SME baby food et cetera.

The job is a permanent one as we distribute from Lagos (our Head Quarters) across Nigeria to our various warehouses (Abuja, Kano, Kaduna, Benue, Kogi, Imo, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Bayelsa, Edo, Delta, Oyo, Osun, Ondo, Ekiti, Kwara, Anambra, Rivers, Ogun, et cetera).

for details
-Pastor Cyrus Jesunifemi.

Re: Transport And Haulage Business by GRACEGLORY: 7:37am On Nov 03, 2013
Our company FMCL NIGERIA is in need of thirty two 20 Tonnages trucks (Box body) to convey her light imported products such as: DAIPERS (Huggies), KETCHUP, MAYONAISE, BAKED BEANS (Heinz'), The SME baby food et cetera.

The job is a permanent one as we distribute from Lagos (our Head Quarters) across Nigeria to our various warehouses (Abuja, Kano, Kaduna, Benue, Kogi, Imo, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Bayelsa, Edo, Delta, Oyo, Osun, Ondo, Ekiti, Kwara, Anambra, Rivers, Ogun, et cetera).

for details
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by malele(m): 4:53pm On Nov 03, 2013
lolostic: It's possible for you to make profit on dump/tipper trucks 6 Tyre once you have good manager who know in and out of this mention business, monthly return worthy

Expenses:

Xcaphee Nigeria Limited
Ikeja.Lagos.
Tel:

Has anybody done biz with this xcapheehaulage in the house, plse advice us.
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by malele(m): 4:58pm On Nov 03, 2013

Expenses:

Xcaphee Nigeria Limited
Ikeja.Lagos.
Tel:

Has anybody done biz with this xcapheehaulage in the house, plse advice us.

This guy is a fool, i called him, he does not even know the advert he posted. people nawah oooooooo
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by GRACEGLORY: 6:06am On Nov 04, 2013
Do you have a truck for haulage work? Our company FMCL NIGERIA is in need of thirty two 20 Tonnages trucks (Box body) to convey her light imported products such as: DAIPERS (Huggies), KETCHUP, MAYONAISE, BAKED BEANS (Heinz'), The SME baby food et cetera.

for details
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by malele(m): 6:12pm On Nov 04, 2013
o
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by Barbara007(f): 7:32pm On Nov 04, 2013
DOW: kinharold and adema, I have 2 mack tipper already working on Lagos around ajah side, let me me know if can manage these for me. How much do you pay monthly?. If your offer is good, i will introduce u to my partner with 6 mack tipper.

Hello my company can manage the tippers and pay you 150k per week. let's talk on the phone if you are interested. we have projects as well so your weekly remittance is not a problem. 08098571166 08085789451
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by Barbara007(f): 7:35pm On Nov 04, 2013
GRACE-GLORY:
Do you have a truck for haulage work? Our company FMCL NIGERIA is in need of thirty two 20 Tonnages trucks (Box body) to convey her light imported products such as: DAIPERS (Huggies), KETCHUP, MAYONAISE, BAKED BEANS (Heinz'), The SME baby food et cetera.

for details

yes we have a truck but we can only work freelance for now that is we do per trip and get our money not for lease.
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by GRACEGLORY: 12:30pm On Nov 05, 2013
Of course it's pay as you go, but we want dedicated trucks.
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by Barbara007(f): 1:55pm On Nov 05, 2013
DOW:

My truck will not go outside lagos. The trucks are R model 26 tons with spring.

I have a truck that could travel outside lagos, Scania, and the tonnage is 15 tonne officialy but could take up to 20 tonne when fully loaded.

Re: Transport And Haulage Business by GRACEGLORY: 2:31pm On Nov 05, 2013
What we load ob those trucks are between 6-8 tonnages. We are asking for 20 tonnages because of the volume of the goods not weight, that's why we are not concerned about the capacity of the engines. Even a 15 tonnages can do the job.

Call me: 0803 054 6462
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by Barbara007(f): 2:39pm On Nov 05, 2013
GRACE-GLORY:
Of course it's pay as you go, but we want dedicated trucks.

If it is pay as you go then we can work together. as for dedication we can assure you that we are dedicated and you can trust us.

can you give me a call or send me your number i call you so we discuss more on this.

08085789451 08098571166
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by GRACEGLORY: 2:53pm On Nov 05, 2013
What we load ob those trucks are between 6-8 tonnages. We are asking for 20 tonnages because of the volume of the goods not weight, that's why we are not concerned about the capacity of the engines. Even a 15 tonnages can do the job.

Call me: 0803 054 6462.
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by Barbara007(f): 3:09pm On Nov 05, 2013
I think we have spoken before and had a meeting. the truck is out and we are expecting another one soon.

we are ready to work with your company, but if you can do it like a freelance job for now, we come load and get our money immediately...what i mean is call us when you need our services and we will be there for you. we go any where in nigeria. thanks sir.

the truck is around now not loaded if there is load on ground for us to load now let me know so we can dispatch the truck to you immediately.

Thanks
Re: Transport And Haulage Business by lolostic: 9:50am On Nov 06, 2013

Expenses:

Xcaphee Nigeria Limited
Ikeja.Lagos.
Tel:

Re: Transport And Haulage Business by lolostic: 10:57am On Nov 12, 2013

Expenses:

Xcaphee Nigeria Limited
Ikeja.Lagos.
Tel:

(Modify) (Quote) (Report)
Re: Invest Your Money Wise On Haulage Business by lolostic: 8:39am On Oct 27

Expenses:

Xcaphee Nigeria Limited
Ikeja.Lagos.
Tel:

E- mail:lolostic@yahoo.com

(Modify) (Quote) (Report)
Re: Invest Your Money Wise On Haulage Business by GRACE-GLORY(m): 5:29am On Oct 29
We are in need of thirty nine 20 Tonnages trucks (Box body-Tractor) to convey our light products such as: DAIPERS, KETCHUP, etcetera.

The job is a continous one as we distribute from Lagos (our Head Quarters) across Nigeria to our various warehouses (Abuja, Kano, Kaduna, Benue, Kogi, Imo, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Bayelsa, Edo, Delta, Oyo, Osun, Ondo, Ekiti, Kwara, Anambra, Rivers, Ogun, etcetera).

for details

(Quote) (Report) (Like)
Re: Invest Your Money Wise On Haulage Business by lolostic: 1:39pm On Oct 30

Expenses:

Xcaphee Nigeria Limited
Ikeja.Lagos.
Tel:

Re: Transport And Haulage Business by Kengbeoro: 11:54am On Nov 15, 2013
"LOLOSTIC and Others: What can your company make out of this 10 tonne IVECO FORD truck?

Re: Transport And Haulage Business by Barbara007(f): 6:38pm On Nov 15, 2013
My company can haul light goods with this trucks and remit monthly to your account.

08098571166 08085789451

let's meet and discuss.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers / Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online / Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.