Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Shittes Members Protest In Gombe. what they were chanting will scare you. pics! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shittes Members Protest In Gombe. what they were chanting will scare you. pics! (2841 Views)

IPOB Members Protest In Abia, Demand To Know Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts (Photos) / Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) / Shittes Drag Isreal And USA Flag On The Ground As They Protest In Gombe - pics!! (2) (3) (4)

Shittes Members Protest In Gombe. what they were chanting will scare you. pics! by kissval1388: 5:52pm On Mar 30, 2016
By 4pm today, followers of sheikh zakzaky also know as shittes protested in Gombe for the unconditional release of there leader zakzaky. people were already use to there protest but today's own was entirely different because of the song they were chanting as they matched.
they were chanting these: sojoji, mu ne Boko haram, meaning ( soldiers, we are Boko haram) it was very strange and Scarry as people came out from there shops to watch them.
zakzaky, is the leader of the shittes group and he was arrested when shittes members and soldiers had some misunderstanding in Kaduna state , Zaria.
please dont mind the camera. am using a very good phone. you dont expect me to go close and snap people that are saying they are Boko haram. I love my life more than nairaland front page. lols
source: Am an eye witness.
seun, lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Shittes Members Protest In Gombe. what they were chanting will scare you. pics! by kissval1388: 5:55pm On Mar 30, 2016
more pics. pls dont mind the camera. Am using a nice phone. its just DAT I can't get close and snap them. I love my self more than nairaland front page.

Re: Shittes Members Protest In Gombe. what they were chanting will scare you. pics! by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 30, 2016
They look so demonic.

Shiitte are not real Islam.
They are pure disgrace to Islamic Belief.

If u can remove sentiments you will believe what am saying.

Looking at their doctrine it's totally different from core Islamic teachings.

Re: Shittes Members Protest In Gombe. what they were chanting will scare you. pics! by mynd1(f): 5:58pm On Mar 30, 2016
Hmm.
Re: Shittes Members Protest In Gombe. what they were chanting will scare you. pics! by mile12crises: 6:03pm On Mar 30, 2016
kenonze:
They look so demonic

Why wunt they look demonic to you when they are not as violent as your Sunnis

Re: Shittes Members Protest In Gombe. what they were chanting will scare you. pics! by rheether(f): 6:16pm On Mar 30, 2016
They look like the devil. .
Re: Shittes Members Protest In Gombe. what they were chanting will scare you. pics! by kissval1388: 6:25pm On Mar 30, 2016
from my observations, these people are very cool and calm. they dont even occupy the complete lane wen protesting. they make ways for cars to pass. but these songs they sang today get as e be ooo oooo. soldiers make Una stay alert ooo. Una enemies are proudly telling you they are your enemies. Abeg see levels.

Re: Shittes Members Protest In Gombe. what they were chanting will scare you. pics! by emmadaji: 6:34pm On Mar 30, 2016
Any proof
Re: Shittes Members Protest In Gombe. what they were chanting will scare you. pics! by Sealeddeal(m): 7:17pm On Mar 30, 2016
kenonze:
They look so demonic.

Nigerian constitution did not ban Demonic religion. They're free to practice their religion.

Re: Shittes Members Protest In Gombe. what they were chanting will scare you. pics! by hungryboy(m): 7:46pm On Mar 30, 2016
kenonze:
They look so demonic.

Aunty who are you to judge?,
Shias, Ahmaddiyas, and the Sufi sect, are the most peaceful Islamic sects,
If you are talking about demons, then the Sunnis and the Wahhabis 'have it'

Re: Shittes Members Protest In Gombe. what they were chanting will scare you. pics! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 30, 2016
kenonze:
They look so demonic.

im a Christian but i hear them calling upon Allah holding the Koran and also they are no different from our mai guard
Re: Shittes Members Protest In Gombe. what they were chanting will scare you. pics! by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 30, 2016
kenonze:
They look so demonic.

S

Shiites Terrorist group: Hezbollah

Sunni Terrorist group: Al qaeda. ISIS. BH. AQIM. Talban. Al Shabaab. Al Nusra. Black September. Black June. Hamas. Muslim Brotherhood should i continue?

Re: Shittes Members Protest In Gombe. what they were chanting will scare you. pics! by PenSniper: 8:55pm On Mar 30, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
S

Shiites Terrorist group: Hezbollah

Sunni Terrorist group: Al qaeda. ISIS. BH. AQIM. Talban. Al Shabaab. Al Nusra. Black September. Black June. Hamas. Muslim Brotherhood should i continue?

Please enough, don't make me throw up, thanks. This makes a revolting list.

Re: Shittes Members Protest In Gombe. what they were chanting will scare you. pics! by Sleekydee(m): 9:01pm On Mar 30, 2016
BAZOOKA TIME!!!! KAWABONGAAAAAA!
Re: Shittes Members Protest In Gombe. what they were chanting will scare you. pics! by tomakint: 9:03pm On Mar 30, 2016
kissval1388:
more pics. pls dont mind the camera. Am using a nice phone. its just DAT I can't get close and snap them. I love my self more than nairaland front page.
Kai cheesy grin

Re: Shittes Members Protest In Gombe. what they were chanting will scare you. pics! by mightyokwy(m): 9:13pm On Mar 30, 2016
kenonze:
They look so demonic.

Which of the group does boko haram belong
Re: Shittes Members Protest In Gombe. what they were chanting will scare you. pics! by PreyingMantis(m): 9:14pm On Mar 30, 2016
kenonze:
They look so demonic.

Are you a muslim?
Re: Shittes Members Protest In Gombe. what they were chanting will scare you. pics! by mightyokwy(m): 9:15pm On Mar 30, 2016
mynd1:
Hmm.
Is that all u can say, abeg call ur uncle bcs poo is about to hit ceiling fan
Re: Shittes Members Protest In Gombe. what they were chanting will scare you. pics! by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 30, 2016
Nigeria is a secular abi circular republic.

Why did Jonathan not handle this issue in the first instance. I guess he was weak undecided
Re: Shittes Members Protest In Gombe. what they were chanting will scare you. pics! by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 30, 2016
kissval1388:
You no wan die. Lol
Re: Shittes Members Protest In Gombe. what they were chanting will scare you. pics! by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 30, 2016
What exactly is Zakzaky's offence and why is he still in detention. Shouldn't he be charged to court. Na wao, I hate injustice.
Re: Shittes Members Protest In Gombe. what they were chanting will scare you. pics! by Alimtoheeb(m): 9:28pm On Mar 30, 2016
Hardly will u read something mind pleasing in this country. What is really the base of this problem
Re: Shittes Members Protest In Gombe. what they were chanting will scare you. pics! by abumeinben(m): 9:38pm On Mar 30, 2016
Thoughts beget gatherings, gatherings beget confession, confession begets demonstration, demonstration begets movement, and movement begets actions....yeah those kinda actions.

@nigeriaArmy take note, take textbooks, pens and bags
Re: Shittes Members Protest In Gombe. what they were chanting will scare you. pics! by kissval1388: 9:44pm On Mar 30, 2016
iyke926:
You no wan die. Lol
lol this life dey sweet me like sugar
Re: Shittes Members Protest In Gombe. what they were chanting will scare you. pics! by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 30, 2016
kissval1388:

lol this life dey sweet me like sugar
Don't be let the pleasures of the world deceive you, bro. You try sha getting some pix

Hausas/fulani Now Behaving Like They Own Yorubaland. / List Of Senators That Called For The Resignation Of Customs CG, Hameed Ali / SE Governors Are Treacherous, Criminally Insensitive and Slaves - Charles Ogbu