Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Curse Of Love - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Curse Of Love (493 Views)

Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure) / Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) / Survival Of The Curse. A Werewolf Story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Curse Of Love by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 30, 2016
This is who I am, this is whom I have become.
Not just a lover but a giver. Not much is left from the nose dived economy. But I have given more than my token, I have forgiven.

Do you remember my queen? Yes! You can't forget the times we strolled that lonely path. How I masked your freight and how I was your eyes in the dark.

Your sharp memory won't relapse on the picture of you climbing my back, while you sing that lovely tune, like my princess and baby that you were...

But I was gone for a semester and you spread and welcomed his groin. I wasn't expected back, was what you said, but how could you conclude my love was lost.

Take the earth away, take the sky and the world, my love shall yet endure. Like a gallant soldier on a battle field, my love endured, and was never lost.

For the mercy of God, please understand that my pride is gone. The thought of his seed lost deep within remains my pain...

That isn't my major resentment because to me you are still ever pure. So for every moment I curse, a thousand times I shall love.

Not because it's you, but because I was born to love, and that is my curse. And happily I shall bear my cross.

(1) (Reply)

Wise Quote / How David Anthony Obtained His Eyebrow Scar / Shut The Door On Your Way Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.