Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,704 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release (27666 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) / Why Radio Biafra Is Still Operational In London - British Government / British Government Releases Official Statement On Ibori's Deportation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:34pm On Mar 30, 2016
[size=13pt]Nnamdi Kanu begs British government to push for his release[/size]

– Nnamdi Kanu insists he is a British citizen who should not be in a Nigerian prison

– The director of Radio Biafra in a letter urged the British government to push for his release

– He says he does not trust the Nigerian government to give him a fair hearing

Nnamdi Kanu, the director of Radio Biafra has sent a letter to the British government to intervene in his case and push for his release.

The director of Radio Biafra was arrested in 2015 by security operatives over alleged solicitation of arms and has been charged with treason alongside Benjamin Madubugwu and David Nwawuisi who are both pro-Biafra agitators.

Vanguard reports that Kanu who is also the leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra approached the British government through his lawyer, Mr. Ifeanyi Ejiofor.

In the letter dated March 24 and addressed to the British high commissioner in Abuja, Kanu whose passport has also been confiscated said he was a victim of travesty of justice and gross human rights violation.

He urged the foreign government to push President Muhammadu Buhari to release him. Kanu said his prolonged detention in prison was a clear violation of his fundamental right.

The IPOB leader said he has been subjected to immense persecution and although he was ready to face the charges brought upon him, he doubted the Nigerian government’s ability to give him a fair trial.

He said he was wrongly detained and that since he was a British citizen, he should be released.

The continued detention of Kanu has sparked protests in some parts of the country especially in the south east region. IPOB in a recent statement vowed that President Buhari will be sent to jail for his abuse of human rights.

Nnamdi Kanu begs British government to push for his release.
https://www.naij.com/782927-biafra-kanu-writes-letter-uk-government-read-begs.html

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:34pm On Mar 30, 2016
I thought his followers (I mean the Brainwashed IPOB abi..IPAD Touts) said, he deliberately played into Nigerian(Zoo) Government's Hands.... Ok! We are not done Playing with him...so Nnamdi, relax and enjoy the Zoo... embarassed

Anyway, British Government, Don't Negotiate On Behalf Of Terrorists...

Nnamdi Called For Blood...and Blood He Shall See....

Waste Him Joor!!!

251 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:43pm On Mar 30, 2016
It is becoming clear to him that no one messes with the zoo.

164 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release by otipoju(m): 6:44pm On Mar 30, 2016
This guy will find it extremely difficult to be let loose as long as Buhari is president.

91 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release by rottennaija(m): 6:46pm On Mar 30, 2016
Why not ask for the biafran government to negotiate your release? Some sort of prisoner's exchange?

Why on earth would you threatened Nigeria?

172 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release by feelamong(m): 6:48pm On Mar 30, 2016
Hahaha....

The prison beans don begin turn the guy belle wella!!!

Nwanne welcome to the Zoo wella!!!

Anu mpama!!!!

151 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release by dustmalik: 6:49pm On Mar 30, 2016
grin cheesy

25 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release by JustJosh20(m): 6:50pm On Mar 30, 2016
Hahaha... I laugh in Syntax.

i thought he was going to be like Mandela...

u forget the light situation for here...

heat wan kill dilector oo..

hope if he dies of Meningitis nobody will blame Buhari..

meanwhile. on behalf of David Cameron... I'll release u on two conditions..

1. Sing the national anthem and the pledge...

2.. campaign for APC and win all reruns for APC..

next time you'll know that Baba means Father...

in other news. .
Nepa just brought light

216 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release by mynd1(f): 6:50pm On Mar 30, 2016
cheesy cheesy

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release by mynd1(f): 6:51pm On Mar 30, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
grin
Ma'am u too wicked o. cheesy

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release by thesicilian: 6:53pm On Mar 30, 2016
He hasn't seen anything yet. He'll beg for death itself, it will not come.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release by Macelliot(m): 6:55pm On Mar 30, 2016
Nnamdi Kanu did not beg any british govt. to secure his release..

The headline given to this article is evil, malicious, a fallacy and a total distortion of the truth...

The real headline reads, "Nnamdi Kanu’s Legal
Counsel Writes to The
British Government.."

Nnamdi kanu remains a hero....

57 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release by personal59: 6:56pm On Mar 30, 2016
no continue staying there, fool, you they form Nelson Mandela of 9ja, onye ara, person wey never see good food chop e dey fight government mtcheeew

Na now u knw say u get british passport abi so u wan spoil d remaining peace wey dey nija nd wen it is too hot for u den u use ur second passport as a citizen run away just like ur oga do abi though him no get passport onye ochi

82 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release by Alimtoheeb(m): 6:57pm On Mar 30, 2016
I didnt even remember that there is one kanu in custody.....,.it is a case of sorry or sorry case

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release by jmichlins(m): 6:58pm On Mar 30, 2016
If you like write to Her Majesty the Queen you are on your own the day you stepped foot into this country after your threats to the sovereignty of this natio. Before and even after you call me names, he will still pass this night and next one in prison

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release by Macelliot(m): 6:59pm On Mar 30, 2016
[s]
NgeneUkwenu:
[size=13pt]Nnamdi Kanu begs British government to push for his release[/size]

Local news
6 minutes ago

– Nnamdi Kanu insists he is a British citizen who should not be in a Nigerian prison

– The director of Radio Biafra in a letter urged the British government to push for his release

– He says he does not trust the Nigerian government to give him a fair hearing

Nnamdi Kanu, the director of Radio Biafra has sent a letter to the British government to intervene in his case and push for his release.

The director of Radio Biafra was arrested in 2015 by security operatives over alleged solicitation of arms and has been charged with treason alongside Benjamin Madubugwu and David Nwawuisi who are both pro-Biafra agitators.

Vanguard reports that Kanu who is also the leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra approached the British government through his lawyer, Mr. Ifeanyi Ejiofor.

In the letter dated March 24 and addressed to the British high commissioner in Abuja, Kanu whose passport has also been confiscated said he was a victim of travesty of justice and gross human rights violation.

He urged the foreign government to push President Muhammadu Buhari to release him. Kanu said his prolonged detention in prison was a clear violation of his fundamental right.

The IPOB leader said he has been subjected to immense persecution and although he was ready to face the charges brought upon him, he doubted the Nigerian government’s ability to give him a fair trial.

He said he was wrongly detained and that since he was a British citizen, he should be released.

The continued detention of Kanu has sparked protests in some parts of the country especially in the south east region. IPOB in a recent statement vowed that President Buhari will be sent to jail for his abuse of human rights.

Nnamdi Kanu begs British government to push for his release
https://www.naij.com/782927-biafra-kanu-writes-letter-uk-government-read-begs.html

lalasticlala
[/s]
Your life on Nairaland revolve only around IPOB, Biafra, Nnamdi kanu related issue...

Meanwhile, your Oga, the Mr. Tourism, Jukeeter-in-chief has continued his Globe-touring again...

47 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:00pm On Mar 30, 2016
mynd1:
Ma'am u too wicked o. cheesy

Why nah? grin grin

Our Dilector is in Soup inside the Zoo!

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:02pm On Mar 30, 2016
Macelliot:

[s]Your life on Nairaland revolve only around IPOB, Biafra, Nnamdi kanu related issue...

Meanwhile, your Oga, the Mr. Tourism, Jukeeter-in-chief has continued his Globe-touring again...[/s]

Hold him well!

160 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release by Macelliot(m): 7:02pm On Mar 30, 2016
jmichlins:
If you like write to Her Majesty the Queen you are on your own the day you stepped foot into this country after your threats to the sovereignty of this natio. Before and even after you call me names, he will still pass this night and next one in prison
Nigeria will never move forward because we fail to tell ourselves the truth...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release by Macelliot(m): 7:03pm On Mar 30, 2016
[s]
NgeneUkwenu:

Hold him well!
[/s] Senseless!
Stop trolling..
I pity the black race...

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release by jmichlins(m): 7:06pm On Mar 30, 2016
Macelliot:

Nigeria will never move forward because we fail to tell ourselves the truth...
and what is the truth here.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release by Macelliot(m): 7:06pm On Mar 30, 2016
what is the problem of the black race?
A government that condemned Brussel attack, but failed to condemn Agatu attack, is not only an hypocrite, but big disgrace...

What do you think will happened if the Belgian govt. fails to condemn the Brussel attack, let-to-say condemning that of Agatu??
They won't even try it...

This is the reason why the black race will continue to remain backward...

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:06pm On Mar 30, 2016
Macelliot:
[s][/s]
Senseless!

Stop trolling..

I pity the black race...

Pity ya self!

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:07pm On Mar 30, 2016
lalasticlala let's help kanu pls!

16 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release by Macelliot(m): 7:07pm On Mar 30, 2016
jmichlins:
and what is the truth here.
The black mans' low IQ...

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release by mulattoclaro(m): 7:08pm On Mar 30, 2016
Nnamdi Kanu is finished. He should be given the shock treatment every morning and night. That way he will understand. Why is he asking the British government to push for his release? He wants to escape uncooked beans right? He must continue eating uncooked beans. Where are those ipob rascals like cheruv, tonychristopher ipobdevil and co?

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release by Macelliot(m): 7:09pm On Mar 30, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
lalasticlala let's help kanu pls!
Help yourself...

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release by modath(f): 7:09pm On Mar 30, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Hold him well!

Miss Ngene, dis pinsho ehn ? cheesy cheesy

It never fails to elicit a hearty chuckle everytime I see it. cheesy

42 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release by mulattoclaro(m): 7:09pm On Mar 30, 2016
Macelliot:
what is the problem of the black race?
stfu. I thought you guys threatened to burn down the zoo? Empty chest beaters.

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:12pm On Mar 30, 2016
modath:

Miss Ngene, dis pinsho ehn ? cheesy cheesy

It never fails to elicit a hearty chuckle everytime I see it. cheesy

Nne! No be small! As in...it depicts the wailers die... cheesy

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release by ShegeYorubawa: 7:13pm On Mar 30, 2016
As a yoruba man who live in the north. I believe that Nnamdi Kanu is the greatest man in nigeria now the only man who will look in the face of fulanis and their zombies and tell them to go to blazes.

I wish I were an Easterner right noe, if not for them, nigeria will be a feudal Arab jungle 100% where fulanis sh1t in the necks of others. The East keeping fulani at bay since 1967 AD.

Anytime I remember Nnamdi Kanu, I bow to the organizational skills of IPOB who made PRESIDIOT DULLHARY SWEAT THROUGH HIS ANUS AT ALJAZEERA. ABEG WHO DIDN'T SEE THE SWEAT ON THE DULLARD'S FACE WHEN HE WAS AMBUSHED WITH THE BIAFRAN QUESTION? grin

MUMUHAMDO DULLHARY WILL JOIN TAYLOR IN ICC JAIL. grin

Zombies hope say i no spoil markate? grin

28 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begs British Government To Push For His Release by Macelliot(m): 7:13pm On Mar 30, 2016
mulattoclaro:
stfu. I thought you guys threatened to burn down the zoo? Empty chest beaters.
Who threatened?

Obviously, not me...

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

EndSARS Riots: Sanwo-Olu In TVC, Consoles Management And Staff / Ganduje: We Are Opposed To The Breakup Of Nigeria / House Of Reps Summons Ibe Kachikwu Over Fuel Subsidy Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.