Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,159 members, 7,838,962 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

A Call For A National Policy On Development - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Call For A National Policy On Development (639 Views)

President Buhari Will Make A National Broadcast At 7 A.m. Tomorrow, January 1st / GYB Says Kogi Will Soon Catch Up With Lagos On Development. Kogites React / The Sorry State Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Road, A National Embrassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Call For A National Policy On Development by Profwriter(m): 8:39pm On Mar 30, 2016
I am a young concerned Nigerian, although i'm not a politician, just a life scientist. But i'm saddened with the current state of the nation -with so many abandoned and half done projects by different governments. There is need for a national policy on development, so that who ever comes into power, be it APC, PDP, KOWA etc, will act on the already designed plan for development. Its high time the youths decide the future. We can no longer stomach this abominations and violent rape on our nation. Fellow Nigerians lets come together and champion this cause, we are tired of unrealistic party manifestos. We need a national policy, that is achieveable, drafted by people with visions for the future to give us direction from this quagmire to an enviable heights, were Nigerians will be proud to be Nigerians.
Please NL Mod, help publicise this #saveNigeria.
Re: A Call For A National Policy On Development by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:41pm On Mar 30, 2016
APC Has No developmental framework for Nigeria
Re: A Call For A National Policy On Development by senior123: 8:44pm On Mar 30, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
APC Has No developmental for Nigeria

Email me fast.
Re: A Call For A National Policy On Development by senior123: 8:46pm On Mar 30, 2016
Profwriter:
I am a young concerned Nigerian, although i'm not a politician, just a life scientist. But i'm saddened with the current state of the nation -with so many abandoned and half done projects by different governments. There is need for a national policy on development, so that who ever comes into power, be it APC, PDP, KOWA etc, will act on the already designed plan for development. Its high time the youths decide the future. We can no longer stomach this abominations and violent rape on our nation. Fellow Nigerians lets come together and champion this cause, we are tired of unrealistic party manifestos. We need a national policy, that is achieveable, drafted by people with visions for the future to give us direction from this quagmire to an enviable heights, were Nigerians will be proud to be Nigerians.
Please NL Mod, help publicise this #saveNigeria.

Email me
Re: A Call For A National Policy On Development by Alimtoheeb(m): 8:48pm On Mar 30, 2016
One thing am sure of is that Nigeria will still be a country we will be proud of.
Re: A Call For A National Policy On Development by Profwriter(m): 8:50pm On Mar 30, 2016
senior123:

Email me

tried reaching you senior123, but you can reach me via charlesmisheal@gmail.com.
#saveNigeria
Re: A Call For A National Policy On Development by Profwriter(m): 8:56pm On Mar 30, 2016
Alimtoheeb:
One thing am sure of is that Nigeria will still be a country we will be proud of.

Yes we can, thats why we must act now. Enough of unrealistic party manifestos. Let those with creative minds come together and draft out a national policy, that will guide whoever comes to power be it party XYZ. We must have a direction in science, economy, technology, education.

I weep whenever i see whitemen constructing our roads, and we have professors in engineering departments in different universities in NIGERIA. If we cant do it ourselves, then something is wrong and it has to be corrected.
#saveNigeria
Re: A Call For A National Policy On Development by Alimtoheeb(m): 9:04pm On Mar 30, 2016
Profwriter:

Yes we can, thats why we must act now. Enough of unrealistic party manifestos. Let those with creative minds come together and draft out a national policy, that will guide whoever comes to power be it party XYZ. We must have a direction in science, economy, technology, education.

I weep whenever i see whitemen constructing our roads, and we have professors in engineering departments in different universities in NIGERIA. If we cant do it ourselves, then something is wrong and it has to be corrected.
#saveNigeria
am in
Re: A Call For A National Policy On Development by Standing5(m): 9:14pm On Mar 30, 2016
OP this topic is best discussed another day. The system has been mismanaged and the govt is struggling to pay salaries of unproductive workers who av the support of the constitution. Anybody who didn't deem it fit to ask for projects when there was upsurge in oil income and can't wait for the next one is a diguising wailer.
If u r truly passionate about Nigeria, and not discreding the performing govt of the present, then demand that looters return fund for project not executed.
Re: A Call For A National Policy On Development by Standing5(m): 9:20pm On Mar 30, 2016
Profwriter:

#saveNigeria
Which money do you want use to execute the projects? Your answer to this will point to your true identity.
Re: A Call For A National Policy On Development by Profwriter(m): 9:23pm On Mar 30, 2016
Standing5:
OP this topic is best discussed another day. The system has been mismanaged and the govt is struggling to pay salaries of unproductive workers who av the support of the constitution. Anybody who didn't deem it fit to ask for projects when there was upsurge in oil income and can't wait for the next one is a diguising wailer.
If u r truly passionate about Nigeria, and not discreding the performing govt of the present, then demand that looters return fund for project not executed.

Agreed the system has been mismanaged due to directionlessness of the government past or present. I am not here to analyse the performance of this present government, I am simply here to profer a long term solution that will be beneficial to our children's children -and that can be made possible when we have a definte direction of purpose. A national policy, a man that has no direction will go nowhere, hence the stagnation we are experincing.
With due respect, can you tell me where Nigeria will be among the community of nations in the next 20years? Who do you explain the numerous abandoned projects scattered across the country affter millions of dollars has been spent on it.
We need a national policy on development in all sectors, we must have a direction if we must move forward.
#saveNigeria
Re: A Call For A National Policy On Development by Profwriter(m): 9:32pm On Mar 30, 2016
Standing5:
Which money do you want use to execute the projects? Your answer to this will point to your true identity.

what makes you think there is no money in Nigeria? Lets unite brother, and save Nigeria for our childrens children.
If you think there is no money, then why are there records of violence and death during elections?
Why are politicians ready to do anything to get power?
Is it because they love our country, or an avennue to enrich themselves. Is Nigeria no longer making money from oil, gas, gold etc. What about tax payers money? How come those that scream the treasury is empty have are living in luxury, do they get special funds from world bank for being political holders in Nigeria? Or are they spending their personal money.
Re: A Call For A National Policy On Development by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:33pm On Mar 30, 2016
senior123:

Email me fast.
Hope all is cool?
Re: A Call For A National Policy On Development by Profwriter(m): 7:56pm On Mar 31, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

Hope all is cool?

all is cool Mr Sam. Its about a better Nigeria, we need to formulate a national policy. Join this chariot now
Re: A Call For A National Policy On Development by Profwriter(m): 7:58pm On Mar 31, 2016
Alimtoheeb:
am in

drop your contacts and you will be linked in. Speak and let your voice be heard.

#saveNigeria

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Buhari Arrives US For Summit / Some Elements In Pmb's Government Who Wants Saraki Out As Senate President / Man Completely Disowned PMB For Letting Him Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.