Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Why You Shouldn't Use Your Phone In A Toilet Again - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why You Shouldn't Use Your Phone In A Toilet Again (58028 Views)

4 Situations You Should Never Use Your Phone / 6 Reasons Not To Use Your Phone In Bed At Night / 5 Things You Shouldn't Share On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Shouldn't Use Your Phone In A Toilet Again by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 31, 2016
Mikylopez:
funny enuf dahs d only quiet place in my house....i go der to tink.....
Or whisper sweet nonsense to that bros that will not let you think straight.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Use Your Phone In A Toilet Again by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 31, 2016
Re: Why You Shouldn't Use Your Phone In A Toilet Again by SweetJoystick(m): 1:15pm On Mar 31, 2016
Super story
Re: Why You Shouldn't Use Your Phone In A Toilet Again by Hibiscuss(m): 1:15pm On Mar 31, 2016
Imagine this!

2 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Use Your Phone In A Toilet Again by creamylicious(f): 1:16pm On Mar 31, 2016
In fact, I am heading to the toilet after reading this with my phone!!!!
Re: Why You Shouldn't Use Your Phone In A Toilet Again by smartokwor(m): 1:16pm On Mar 31, 2016
Me I no believe atall

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Use Your Phone In A Toilet Again by ReVizz(m): 1:17pm On Mar 31, 2016
Toilet browsing?? uhmmm No place like you !
Re: Why You Shouldn't Use Your Phone In A Toilet Again by oludavis123: 1:17pm On Mar 31, 2016
Noted
Re: Why You Shouldn't Use Your Phone In A Toilet Again by DaBullIT(m): 1:19pm On Mar 31, 2016
I am reading this topic inside my toilet

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Toilet Germs no dey kill Africans
Re: Why You Shouldn't Use Your Phone In A Toilet Again by cardoctor(m): 1:19pm On Mar 31, 2016
Solomonella ke? My phone is and will remain my best companion in the toilet. Btw, my toilet is a clean as my kitchen. Its a very cool place to relax nd do my thang. LOl
Re: Why You Shouldn't Use Your Phone In A Toilet Again by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 31, 2016
We can only try our best. There is no way you ll get out of the toilet 100% clean.

BTW bad habits are bad habits. The toilet is a place one should go, and get out as fast as possible.
Abi una wan dey do meeting with JINNs ni? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Use Your Phone In A Toilet Again by Sunglass20(f): 1:22pm On Mar 31, 2016
sorextee:
Story for the gods. undecided who has observed that there's always a stronger signal in the toilet. My toilet get socket, nd a newspaper shelf. Wen I need a quiet time, I just go there. Read my newspaper, while my fone is playing music. cheesy God punish E.coli. Thunder fire salmonella typhi/paratyphi. undecided

If not that I took a second look at your username, I would have concluded it was my Boo. In fact, we don't use the word toilet, we use the word 'internet'.

3 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Use Your Phone In A Toilet Again by glamz007(m): 1:23pm On Mar 31, 2016
before reading this I said "dz post wouldn't change ma mind". after reading it I said "it didn't change my mind"

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Use Your Phone In A Toilet Again by mekuxiani(m): 1:23pm On Mar 31, 2016
jchima14:
After Reading This You Will Never Use Your Phone In A Toilet Again [THE SUMMARY]

Sometimes we all take a phone into the toilet. But it is a very dangerous habit! You can expose yourself and others to germs like salmonella, E. Coli and C. “If you wipe your bum then pick up your phone, you may as well not bother washing your hands because all the bacteria you put on your phone will end up back on your hands,” hygiene expert Dr. Lisa Ackerley told.So what we all should do? Dr. Ron Cutler, director of biomedical science degrees at Queen Mary’s University London, said: “Basically, you just shouldn’t (take your phone into the toilet) if you are at all concerned about the transfer of viruses and fecal contamination.” He said that levels of contamination vary widely depending on where the toilet is. A small office may not be a problem, but a hospital or a cruise ship where viruses may be circulating are different.

Remember, viruses transfer not only by hands. It is the main way, but not the only one. “Spray could travel around six feet from the flush,” Dr. Ackerley said. That’s why you shouldn’t leave your toothbrush close to the toilet and put your phone down on the toilet roll holder or any shelf that might be there. By the way, germs could survive up to a couple of days on your phone! “Phones heat up a little bit giving bacteria a nice warm environment,” Dr. Ron Cutler said. “If people handle sweets and leave a sticky coating on the phone, that’s an even better place for bacteria.” So don’t forget to wash your hands with soap and water and leave the phone in your bag before visiting the toilet!

SOURCE: http://thesummary.com.ng/index.php/news-categories/health/item/6519-after-reading-this-you-will-never-use-your-phone-in-a-toilet-again
play games in the lu
Re: Why You Shouldn't Use Your Phone In A Toilet Again by shearer1982(m): 1:23pm On Mar 31, 2016
jchima14:
After Reading This You Will Never Use Your Phone In A Toilet Again [THE SUMMARY]

Sometimes we all take a phone into the toilet. But it is a very dangerous habit! You can expose yourself and others to germs like salmonella, E. Coli and C. “If you wipe your bum then pick up your phone, you may as well not bother washing your hands because all the bacteria you put on your phone will end up back on your hands,” hygiene expert Dr. Lisa Ackerley told.So what we all should do? Dr. Ron Cutler, director of biomedical science degrees at Queen Mary’s University London, said: “Basically, you just shouldn’t (take your phone into the toilet) if you are at all concerned about the transfer of viruses and fecal contamination.” He said that levels of contamination vary widely depending on where the toilet is. A small office may not be a problem, but a hospital or a cruise ship where viruses may be circulating are different.

Remember, viruses transfer not only by hands. It is the main way, but not the only one. “Spray could travel around six feet from the flush,” Dr. Ackerley said. That’s why you shouldn’t leave your toothbrush close to the toilet and put your phone down on the toilet roll holder or any shelf that might be there. By the way, germs could survive up to a couple of days on your phone! “Phones heat up a little bit giving bacteria a nice warm environment,” Dr. Ron Cutler said. “If people handle sweets and leave a sticky coating on the phone, that’s an even better place for bacteria.” So don’t forget to wash your hands with soap and water and leave the phone in your bag before visiting the toilet!

SOURCE: http://thesummary.com.ng/index.php/news-categories/health/item/6519-after-reading-this-you-will-never-use-your-phone-in-a-toilet-again

Guilty as Charge.!
Re: Why You Shouldn't Use Your Phone In A Toilet Again by AnonymustME(m): 1:26pm On Mar 31, 2016
lol....see my project topic oo
Re: Why You Shouldn't Use Your Phone In A Toilet Again by Samtex0147(m): 1:29pm On Mar 31, 2016
In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Use Your Phone In A Toilet Again by Dklef(m): 1:34pm On Mar 31, 2016
Temihatz:
MTN Signal in my toilet is exceptional. I concentrate more and I usually have enough time to check all NAIRALAND's UPDATES (FP, TRENDING TOPICS, NEW TOPICS, etc).

So trust me, I didn't read any part of OP's post tongue

One more thing: I Just typed this from my toilet Seat aka Hot Seat angry

LOL.

You really should go read it up though. Its factual.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Use Your Phone In A Toilet Again by Emmau0091(m): 1:35pm On Mar 31, 2016
But am in my toilet right now.... should i be worried.. grin I reply most of my emails when am here wink
Re: Why You Shouldn't Use Your Phone In A Toilet Again by macho44(m): 1:38pm On Mar 31, 2016
Mikylopez:
funny enuf dahs d only quiet place in my house....i go der to tink.....
Shebi na pit toilet una dey use?
www.gossipmirrors.com
Re: Why You Shouldn't Use Your Phone In A Toilet Again by Tobyshegz(m): 1:43pm On Mar 31, 2016
Presently in the toilet reading this..
..anywayz... I once posted a topic on NL inside a toilet,..even the flies for der sef dey hail me!
Re: Why You Shouldn't Use Your Phone In A Toilet Again by ajuwarhodes(f): 1:46pm On Mar 31, 2016
catlova2:
We can only try our best. There is no way you ll get out of the toilet 100% clean.

Muslim guy!!!

BTW bad habits are bad habits. The toilet is a place one should go, and get out as fast as possible.
Abi una wan dey do meeting with JINNs ni? lipsrsealed
Re: Why You Shouldn't Use Your Phone In A Toilet Again by spacyzuma(m): 1:53pm On Mar 31, 2016
sorextee:
Story for the gods. undecided who has observed that there's always a stronger signal in the toilet. My toilet get socket, nd a newspaper shelf. Wen I need a quiet time, I just go there. Read my newspaper, while my fone is playing music. cheesy God punish E.coli. Thunder fire salmonella typhi/paratyphi. undecided

PS: I DEDICATE THIS FTC TO ME AND OTHERS CELEBRATING THEIR BIRTHDAYS TODAY grin HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US ALL. LLNP

LMAOOOO grin grin grin
Re: Why You Shouldn't Use Your Phone In A Toilet Again by Adesiji77: 1:57pm On Mar 31, 2016
We haff heard cheesy
Re: Why You Shouldn't Use Your Phone In A Toilet Again by olalekan9320(m): 2:00pm On Mar 31, 2016
Na exactly wetin dey inside dat picture u dey do
Re: Why You Shouldn't Use Your Phone In A Toilet Again by 989900: 2:00pm On Mar 31, 2016
My best friend says, "kush+phone/newspaper while s***ting in the toilet, is better than sex".

I say, "good fortune smiles at you while 's***ting' in the toilet".
Re: Why You Shouldn't Use Your Phone In A Toilet Again by olalekan9320(m): 2:00pm On Mar 31, 2016
Na exactly wetin dey inside dat picture I dey do
Re: Why You Shouldn't Use Your Phone In A Toilet Again by walozanga(m): 2:13pm On Mar 31, 2016
JudgeWilson:
Am guilty of dis act. Anyway, I aways watch my hand with soap anytime I use d toilet

Are u sure?
Re: Why You Shouldn't Use Your Phone In A Toilet Again by DONOCHAS(m): 2:25pm On Mar 31, 2016
OK we don hear
Re: Why You Shouldn't Use Your Phone In A Toilet Again by ninodaniel(m): 2:30pm On Mar 31, 2016
OP u forget say na for toilet most men dey masturbate. so telling them to enter toilet without fone is like entering hotel room to fvck without bae. thank u
Re: Why You Shouldn't Use Your Phone In A Toilet Again by prinsam30: 2:35pm On Mar 31, 2016
OP e b like say u don high on maiduguri weed Abi, u can tell that to the gods of the toilet
Re: Why You Shouldn't Use Your Phone In A Toilet Again by Strongbest(m): 2:38pm On Mar 31, 2016
Unfortunately a lot of people don't know how to disinfect their phones or have never attempted to do so. Not even in the toilet alone. The ones on the Door knobs of public places, cars, atm etc will shock you. We have a lot to learn though.

www.nairaland.com/1798724/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Slot And Its Phenomenal Response / New Method Of Stealing Phones From A House Exposed (Video, Photos) / Yahoo Messenger On My Mobile Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.